message from a servant of god.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5900 Aug 14, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the point where every religion becomes evil. One of the followers decides he and he alone knows the mind of God.
I am not and never have been a follower or supporter of any country or religion. Gods word is what I teach and its a long way from what your preachers teach. I guess no lines on maps and no dividing of land is not something you believe in but I endorse that as a cornerstone of the system God wants us to use.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5901 Aug 14, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text> I am not and never have been a follower or supporter of any country or religion. Gods word is what I teach and its a long way from what your preachers teach. I guess no lines on maps and no dividing of land is not something you believe in but I endorse that as a cornerstone of the system God wants us to use.
So then ... you alone know the mind of God .... right?

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5902 Aug 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
to know the heart of God is the key and why you have missed Him

#5903 Aug 16, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
to know the heart of God is the key and why you have missed Him
And why you and Jake are megalomaniacs.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5904 Aug 18, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, only I know the heart and mind of God and if you would put down your pride and listen I would be happy to tell you what God wants from mankind and how to quikly and easilly accomplish reaching His extremely high, peaceful and prosperous standards, expectations and desires.
Mary Magdalene

United States

#5905 Aug 18, 2013
He is HERE....WHATCH AND LISTEN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS......And you will be HAPPY AND FREE.....

#5906 Aug 18, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, only I know the heart and mind of God and if you would put down your pride and listen I would be happy to tell you what God wants from mankind and how to quikly and easilly accomplish reaching His extremely high, peaceful and prosperous standards, expectations and desires.
Who does your God want us to kill this year?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5907 Aug 18, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- REBELS OF JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS; ---"YES, I AM OBSESSED WITH JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WHICH MAKES ME A TRUE FOLLOWER OF GOD THE TRINITY... I AM ON FIRE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... YOU KNOW WHAT GOD SAID ABOUT LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat, and GOD'S CHILDREN OBEYS GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... Thankyou...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5908 Aug 18, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice Al Queda never attacks Israel....or the White House
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5909 Aug 18, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
--- Ooogag, if there is any killings that GOD wants, then GOD HIMSELF will do it because GOD told us in the 6 Commandment, for people not to kill...GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST WAYS... Thankyou...

#5911 Aug 18, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogag, if there is any killings that GOD wants, then GOD HIMSELF will do it because GOD told us in the 6 Commandment, for people not to kill...GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST WAYS... Thankyou...
So then, your God is a murdering sob, kinda like a giant kid with a magnifying glass, an ant hill and a sunny day?
Marceline

Fresno, CA

#5912 Aug 18, 2013
lol a kid with a magnifying glass burning ants! srry i had to laugh at that one! XD but never compare GOD with a kid killing ants! its kinda funny tho! XD

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5913 Aug 19, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gets killed or harmed in fact wars will be eliminated and accidents, injuries and health related problems will be greatly reduced. My job is to help everyone at the same time and forever in ways that are fair and just without harming anyone or anything. My wars are fought with my tongue and my mind in courts and corporations mixed with extreme level physical talent. Currently going to court vs Bank of America in a few days over a $3500 debt I refuse to pay and then the State of Alabama lands division for a second time over a hunting lodge they refuse to maintain which I have been working on for 4 years and I want control of it for public and private use. Neither of those has a legal defense I cannot destroy and they know it already. I have already on several occaisions and will testify again that I am the man you refer to as the Savior by any name God's son is referred to as.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5914 Aug 19, 2013
Mary Magdalene wrote:
He is HERE....WHATCH AND LISTEN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS......And you will be HAPPY AND FREE.....
That's exactly what everyone should do, watch and listen, my many hundreds at least demonstrations of superior abilities have been well documented and witnessed and my mission is to make everyone happy and free. Doing things that no other human could do in the past or present is a favorite thing I do and I have much more to give than I have revealed.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5915 Aug 20, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- GOD PLEASE HELP US TO UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR TEN COMMANDMENTS AND TO OBEY THEM ALL... DAILY WE WILL MEDITATE ON YOUR WONDERFUL JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS... THANKYOU, FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- Repeat, and GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5916 Aug 22, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- WE HAVE CHOSEN TO BE OBEDIENT TO JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...WE HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO THEM AND WE WANT GOD THE FATHER'S WILL TO BE DONE IN OUR LIVES... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... T.Y.
--- Repeat, and YES WE want GOD THE FATHER'S WILL to be done in our lives, now and forever... Thankyou...

#5917 Aug 24, 2013
Marceline wrote:
lol a kid with a magnifying glass burning ants! srry i had to laugh at that one! XD but never compare GOD with a kid killing ants! its kinda funny tho! XD
Yeah, never ... or he will "smite" me, right?

#5918 Aug 24, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gets killed or harmed in fact wars will be eliminated and accidents, injuries and health related problems will be greatly reduced. My job is to help everyone at the same time and forever in ways that are fair and just without harming anyone or anything. My wars are fought with my tongue and my mind in courts and corporations mixed with extreme level physical talent. Currently going to court vs Bank of America in a few days over a $3500 debt I refuse to pay and then the State of Alabama lands division for a second time over a hunting lodge they refuse to maintain which I have been working on for 4 years and I want control of it for public and private use. Neither of those has a legal defense I cannot destroy and they know it already. I have already on several occaisions and will testify again that I am the man you refer to as the Savior by any name God's son is referred to as.
According to the 100's of folks in Syria, you've been sleeping on the job, Almighty Jake.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5920 Aug 25, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the 100's of folks in Syria, you've been sleeping on the job, Almighty Jake.
I have been harder at work than anyone else who has ever lived but my work is productive and yours is destructive. Cya in court I will be destroying the US monetary system and the judicial who aids and abeds them hopefully in a few days. When you see Damascas burning my time is near.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5921 Aug 25, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- GOD THE TRINITY, WE WILL EAGERLY OBEY JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S TEN COMMANDMENTS,BECAUSE YOU GIVE US MORE OF YOUR "HOLY SPIRIT", FIRE, WISDOM, PROTECTION, UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE, COURAGE, AND FAITH WHICH ONLY COMES FROM YOU GOD... FROM A TRUE SERVANT OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... T.Y.
--- Repeat, and GOD'S WAYS are the best... Thankyou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Milos Redneck 100,978
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Peter Ross 445,663
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min WildWeirdWillie 184,299
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 980,297
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 670,474
News Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina (Feb '09) 6 hr Jaydon 2,068
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 7 hr ATT and Verizon S... 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web