Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS NOT PRAISED AND THANKED BY THE WICKED ONES OR THE DEAD, BY ANY WHO GO DOWN TO THE LAND OF SILENCE... WE THE LIVING TRUE CHILDREN OF GOD WILL GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE DAILY TO GOD THE TRINITY, NOW AND FOREVER... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD... LOL
---With LOL "lots of LOVE", The Saints in the end win and will rule with JESUS CHRIST forever... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOU HAVE GIVEN US YOUR LAWS AND TOLD US TO OBEY THEM FAITHFULLY... HOW I, WE HOPE THAT WITH YOUR HELP JESUS, I WE WILL BE FAITHFUL IN KEEPING YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS... THANKYOU FROM A SERVANT OF GOD... LOL...
--- Repeat; and JESUS CHRIST please help us to be faithful in keeping GOD'S WAYS [GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS] because we LOVE GOD and because GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST WAYS... Thankyou...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat; and JESUS CHRIST please help us to be faithful in keeping GOD'S WAYS [GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS] because we LOVE GOD and because GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST WAYS... Thankyou...
I could write a cronjob that is smarter than you.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- WE WILL PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU DAILY WITH PURE HEARTS, SOUL, AND MINDS WITH JESUS CHRIST IN THEM... WE WILL OBEY YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS, PLEASE GOD THE TRINITY IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, NEVER ABANDON US... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH; BUT HATES satan, demons, and those who supports them...
--- Repeat; Yes we hate sin, and the evil ones because they cause much pain, sufferings, distress, troubles, sorrows, disasters, etc. because they reject the WAYS OF GOD AND THE LIGHT OF GOD AND THE TRUTHS OF GOD...

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat; Yes we hate sin, and the evil ones because they cause much pain, sufferings, distress, troubles, sorrows, disasters, etc. because they reject the WAYS OF GOD AND THE LIGHT OF GOD AND THE TRUTHS OF GOD...
You sin all day every day and are about as evil as one can get so dont blame the problems on someone else when you reject the ways of God and accept the ways of men. What a hypocrite you are and as far from being a servanmt of God as anyone could be.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- OBEDIENCE TO JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS IS VERY IMPORTANT... HOW CAN YOUNG PEOPLES KEEP THEIR LIVES PURE AND HOLY... IT IS BY OBEYING JESUS CHRIST AND ALL OF GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... WITH ALL OUR HEARTS, SOULS, AND MINDS WE OBEY AND SERVE GOD... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD THANKYOU... LOL
--- Repeat; GOD'S WAYS and GOD'S LIGHT and TRUTHS IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES are the best, They will be forever... Thankyou, meet you in Heaven...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sin all day every day and are about as evil as one can get so dont blame the problems on someone else when you reject the ways of God and accept the ways of men. What a hypocrite you are and as far from being a servanmt of God as anyone could be.
This is the point where every religion becomes evil. One of the followers decides he and he alone knows the mind of God.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the point where every religion becomes evil. One of the followers decides he and he alone knows the mind of God.
When they move away from the Word of God and lean to their own understanding.

The church still has to learn the lesson about the difference between the true shepherds who are fathers and hirelings who are in for the buck. Strangely, the middle Class esp still get moved with sparkly men with sharp rhetoric but no substance.

give me a man who has used his arms and legs to support himself and knows a hard days work and I'll listen to him every time

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

hinamanu wrote:
give me a man who has used his arms and legs to support himself and knows a hard days work and I'll listen to him every time
Sounds like a leaning to your own understanding ..... just sayin ...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- KEEP US FROM DISOBEYING YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS GOD... BECAUSE WE KEEP YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS IN OUR HEARTS,SOULS, AND MINDS FOREVER, SO THAT WE WILL NOT SIN AGAINST YOU "GOD"... THANKYOU, WITH LOTS OF LOVE,THANKYOU... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD...
--- REPEAT; "sin is the breaking of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS;" READ 1 JOHN 3 IN GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES... Thankyou... WE must stop sinning.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- YES I AM ON FIRE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... IT IS WRITTEN; REVELATION 3 VS.15--16; GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE... GOD KNOWS THAT YOU ARE NEITHER COLD NOR HOT... HOW GOD WISH YOU WERE EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER... BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE LUKEWARM, NEITHER HOT NOR COLD, THEN GOD IS GOING TO SPIT YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH... ETC. WE NEED TO STAY HOT FOR JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD, WITH LOTS OF LOVE... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat; YES we need to stay hot for GOD'S WAYS, GOD'S TRUTHS, because the Ways of GOD, THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTHS OF GOD ARE THE BEST forever... Thankyou...

“Under his spell”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Funny, Crazy, Weird Preacher - "WackJobs for Jesus" Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

--- The 4 Gospels about JESUS CHRIST are priceless Gifts that are offered to everyone; all we have to do is to believe and to accept JESUS CHRIST THE only TRUE MEDIATOR between GOD THE FATHER and beings... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- WE PRAISE YOU, O SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST... TEACH US YOUR WAYS [GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS] AND HELP US TO "OBEY"... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat; Yes let us praise GOD and thank GOD and tell GOD that we love GOD daily many times... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- REBELS; IT IS WRITTEN: REVELATION 21 VS.8-- "BUT COWARDS, TRAITORS, HOMO PERVERTS, MURDERERS,THE IMMORAL, THOSE WHO PRACTICE MAGIC [HARRY POTTER] THOSE WHO WORSHIP IDOLS, AND ALL LIARS- THE PLACE FOR THEM IS THE LAKE BURNING WITH FIRE AND SULFUR ETC... YES REBELS THERE WILL BE MILLIONS; ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN THE MILLIONS... I HOPE NOT... THEREFORE DO NOT BE A COWARD. BEING A CHRISTIAN IS NOT FOR WIMPS...
--- Repeat; and wimps will not make it to Heaven...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- rebels of JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... how stupid you are... because i want to follow JESUS CHRIST AND GOD's 10 COMMANDMENTS; you think that i am a certifiable wacko... how evil and stupid... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS CHILDREN... but none for satan, demons, and those who supports them...
--- Repeat;and satan and his demons and those who supports them are losers...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat;and satan and his demons and those who supports them are losers...
Why would satan and his demons need supporters? Sounds like they are wimps and losers just like that god guy.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- WE WILL FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS GIVES US PLEASURES, THEY ARE OUR ADVISERS, ESPECIALLY "THE HOLY SPIRIT"... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH BUT HATES satan, demons and those who supports them... Thankyou...
--- The days of satan and his demons are numbered...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- A CULT IS A CHURCH THAT "DOES NOT FOLLOW THE BIBLE"... A SYSTEM OF RELIGION THAT FOLLOWS TRADITIONS AND CEREMONIES INSTEAD OF THE BIBLE... A CULT IS A BODY OF ADMIRERS OR SECT BOUND TOGETHER BY DEVOTION TO A PERSON INSTEAD OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME POWER IN THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE... LOOK IN WEBSTER...
--- And JESUS CHRIST IS the only true Savior, Redeemer, and only true Mediator between GOD THE FATHER and beings...Thankyou, May we meet in Heaven...

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
The church still has to learn the lesson about the difference between the true shepherds who are fathers and hirelings who are in for the buck. Strangely, the middle Class esp still get moved with sparkly men with sharp rhetoric but no substance.
No one in all of time has done what I have done working with my hands, legs and mind and it would be impossible for anyone to do the thousands of things I have already done. I have been supporting myself since I was 15 years old. Everything I say and have ever said has extreme substance and I have been highly sucessful at everything I have done which is millions of times more valuable to mankind than anyone you will ever meet. No one has ever worked harder or smarter than I have and no one has been a better leader in the work force. The only people you will listen to is those who already think like you do and I am extremely different in all ways than how you were trained and brainwashed to think. I dont move away from God and I am the only person who is actually close to God. Your leaders are incompetent, greedy and as evil as one can get. I go to legal war with my arch enemy bank of America and the US government in a few days it should be one of my most dramatic court appearanves of which I have made many standing against those who you stand for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of5,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

501 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 512,246
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,725
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 12 min Civan 366
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Double Fine 680,570
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 18 min Emilyhills 134
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 18 min PMG STUDIO RIP OFF 3
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 28 min -USA-1 37,898
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zack 264
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr River Tam 217,105
•••
•••
•••