Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5858 Jul 3, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- THE FEW PEOPLE IN THE BOAT, ONLY EIGHT IN ALL WERE SAVED BY THE WATER,WHICH WAS A SYMBOL POINTING TO BAPTISM WHICH NOW SAVES YOU... WE MUST BE BAPTIZED"... REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED... IT IS NOT THE WASHING OFF OF BODILY DIRT, BUT THE PROMISE MADE TO GOD FROM A GOOD CONSCIENCE... BAPTISM SAVES YOU THROUGH THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST; WHO HAS GONE TO HEAVEN AND IS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD THE FATHER RULING OVER ALL ANGELS AND HEAVENLY AUTHORITIES AND POWERS... FOR GOD IS THE SUPREME POWER IN THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE...THANKYOU FROM A CHILD OF GOD...
--- Repeat and please get ready for JESUS CHRIST...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5859 Jul 3, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
You, as with the western church fail to recognise the significance of scripture regarding signs in the heavens and feast days and blood moons.
Right from Genesis 0ne, God ordained signs in the heavens that we may know the signs of the ages.
Genesis doesn't teach signs of ages
rather point to 6 Gods Days Life creation not 6 days of 24 hours of this earth day?

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5860 Jul 3, 2013
You know how a lot of religious people believe God has given us Aids because we are just so very naughty! Heard on the news, they have transplanted two men with new bone marrow and stem cell and these men no longer have HIV. Which proves to me God doesn't give disease, because surely he would make it unable to be corrected.
Or were just smarter than he thinks!!!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5861 Jul 3, 2013
saidI wrote:
You know how a lot of religious people believe God has given us Aids because we are just so very naughty! Heard on the news, they have transplanted two men with new bone marrow and stem cell and these men no longer have HIV. Which proves to me God doesn't give disease, because surely he would make it unable to be corrected.
OMG how determined to be ignorant can you get? The only part of your post I can agree with is "if a God did not mean a disease to be cureable, it would not be." ..... beyond that, pure BS!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#5862 Jul 3, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
You, as with the western church fail to recognise the significance of scripture regarding signs in the heavens and feast days and blood moons.
Right from Genesis 0ne, God ordained signs in the heavens that we may know the signs of the ages.
We have come a long way from counting moon cycles and the progression of the Zodiac.

Enjoy your Bronze Age superstitions, I have a calendar and a watch.

Since: Mar 11

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#5863 Jul 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG how determined to be ignorant can you get? The only part of your post I can agree with is "if a God did not mean a disease to be cureable, it would not be." ..... beyond that, pure BS!!
If I'm ignorant then so are religions that blame God for disease as a form of punishment!!! ALL OF THAT IS BS.

#5864 Jul 4, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm ignorant then so are religions that blame God for disease as a form of punishment!!! ALL OF THAT IS BS.
B.I.N.G.O!!!!
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5865 Jul 5, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
PAUL'S FINAL INSTRUCTIONS; "ALWAYS BE JOYFUL AND NEVER STOP PRAYING... WHATEVER HAPPENS, KEEP THANKING GOD BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST,OUR SAVIOR... THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTS YOU TO DO... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH...LOL
--- Repeat; GOD wants to save everyone--- and GOD does not force anyone...GOD gives "free will"... NO one will be in Heaven that did not want to be there... Thankyou and good night...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5866 Jul 7, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR PLEASE BLESS YOUR CHILDREN WITH "JOY, PEACE, AND HAPPINESS... THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH PRECIOUS HEAVENLY :FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT...THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD...LOL
--- Repeat and we will meet in Heaven... Thankyou;With LOVE...

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

#5867 Jul 8, 2013
saidI wrote:
All disease is either preventable or curable just like all social and economic problems are preventable and curable. Mankind although technology advanced is still dumb as a brick, greedy and evil as it gets. God does not want you to follow the leaders and ways you have been trained to follow. I am the Christ and my ways are not even remotly close to your ways. Repent means change and a complete change of heart and mind is required to enter into God's kingdom.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5868 Jul 9, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- PURE RELIGION IS: TO TAKE CARE OF ORPHANS AND WIDOWS AND THE POOR IN THEIR SUFFERINGS AND TO KEEP ONESELF FROM BEING CORUPTED BY THE WORLD BY BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH... T.Y.LOL
--- Repeat and please we need to keep GOD'S WAYS [GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS] because they are the best and always will be...Thankyou...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5869 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have come a long way from counting moon cycles and the progression of the Zodiac.
Enjoy your Bronze Age superstitions, I have a calendar and a watch.
Except why is the mon full halfway thru the month. Our Roman Catholic calendar has been compromised. The Jewish calendar will have the moon new at the beginning of the month and full at the end as it should be
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5870 Jul 11, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR WE ASK YOU TO KEEP US FROM THE EVIL ONES, AND TO BLESS US WITH YOUR LOVE,COURAGE, FAITHFULNESS, MERCY, GOODNESS, GLORY, HONOUR, AND YOUR POWER,THIS WEEK GOD PLEASE THIS WEEK... THANKYOU, FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH... LOL...
--- Repeat Prayer, Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5871 Jul 12, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- THE WICKED ONES MAY CURSE US, BUT GOD WILL BLESS HIS CHILDREN... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH, BUT HATES satan< demons,and those who supports them... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat, yes GOD will bless GOD'S GODLY CHILDREN...

#5872 Jul 12, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat, yes GOD will bless GOD'S GODLY CHILDREN...
Right!.... Because they are better than everyone else he created.

What a crock!!
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5873 Jul 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!.... Because they are better than everyone else he created.
What a crock!!
---Ooogah, GOD has done everything to save you and you reject GOD... It is so sad...

#5874 Jul 13, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>---Ooogah, GOD has done everything to save you and you reject GOD... It is so sad...
If God had wanted me to make a different choice he would have made me differently, IF he exists, which I doubt.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5875 Jul 14, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis doesn't teach signs of ages
rather point to 6 Gods Days Life creation not 6 days of 24 hours of this earth day?
And God said,ôLet there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

(Blood moons and holy feast days)
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5876 Jul 15, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- HAPPY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HONORS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND WHO TAKES PLEASURES IN OBEYING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH THE HELP OF JESUS CHRIST... THEY WILL BE POWERFUL IN THE LAND AND THEIR DESCENDANTS WILL BE "BLESSED"... FROM A TRUE SERVANT OF GOD...LOL
--- Repeat; yes the Saints are blessed...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5877 Jul 17, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- THE CHILDREN OF GOD WILL BE BLESSED, AND THEIR FAMILY WILL BE WEALTHY AND RICH... THEY WILL BE PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESSFULL FOREVER WITH JESUS CHRIST AS OUR "LEADER, RULER, AND GREAT GREAT KING... THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER FOR "JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR"... THANKYOU, FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD... LOL
Repeat---Yes, JESUS CHRIST is King of kings and LORD of lord, our High Priest, our SAVIOR, REDEEMER,and our only true MEDIATOR between GOD THE FATHER AND BEINGS... Thankyou... Meet you all in Heaven...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 119,626
Gay snapchat names 4 min Hungry4cum 142
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 558,782
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tide with Beach 773,336
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Rick in Kansas 264,968
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Catcher1 175,509
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 38 min legsman73 49
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web