Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If "Mankind is God's finest creation..." then he is a real screw up. And who exactly created these wolfs so persuasive and powerful enough to lead mankind astray? And why did mankind's creator screw up so much as to make mankind so gullible?
All this leads me to believe you are lying yet again Jake.
Mankind has thr free will to believe in and follow whoever and whatever they want to. Hopefully they will be smart enough after reading the Bible a trillion times to listen to a man of reason and extreme sucess who does not think like anyone else in all of time. The creator screwed nothing up and everything will be fine and fair for everyone once I am in charge of this planet.

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how the mentally ill are the only ones with no doubts about their sanity .... ain't it Jake??
You wont even find one person who has doubts about my sanity being anything other than top notch. Mentally ill people do not act as I do and they do not say what I say or perform as I perform. My ways have been so vastly superior to mankind's ways that mainstream people like you would be considered severely mentally retarded in comparison to me. Only a zombie and an idiot would accept the ways of this world and consider theirselves to be good people.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- DO NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYONE, AND DO NOT WORRY... BUT HAVE REVERENCE FOR JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR HEARTS, SOULS, AND MINDS, AND HONOR GOD THE TRINITY... INVITE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR HEART, SOUL, AND YOUR MIND AND HONOR JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOR,AND LORD; FOREVER... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD AND HIS CHILDREN VERY MUCH... THANKYOU, WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- With JESUS CHRIST WE DO NOT need to be afraid...Thankyou...

Since: Mar 11

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take away wars, mines, risk taking, unsafe acts and automobile accidents and dramatically reduce work place injuries then you wont have many amputees. Scientists just transplanted human arms and hands recently my plan just reduces the chance of becoming an amputee by about 99.99%. I have always healed in manners that are preventitive and systematically advanced. If you ask anyone who actually knows me they will say I am the most honest person they ever met. Everything about my life has been totally new, efficient and with work and play place safety in mind at all times and I work and play at levels and in places that are fantastic and extremely well managed.
I agree with the safety issues. I'm a fanatic when it comes to driving an in my area there are a load of lunatics going through red lights, cutting corner's to the point of ridiculous, at my local round about they have tried to wipe me out at least 3 times. Ones day I just past a street where a car pulled out on me, I'm on the main road and have to slam on my brakes to let someone cut in front of me from a side road, I drive 100 meter's and nearly get taken out at the round about! And what the people in my neighborhood would say is "it was Gods will", NO, this would be their will for not concentrating, for not obeying road rules, for driving when your to silly too. Seeing them with 100 kids not strapped in while there on their phone! Humans aren't capable of going high speeds and stopping quickly, our bodies can't take mass amounts of heavy metal objects hitting us. Common sense not very common.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---BECAUSE WE BELONG TO THE "TRUTH"... WE WILL BE CONFIDENT IN GOD'S PRESENCE, BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST AND WHAT HE DID FOR US... IF OUR CONSCIENCE DOES NOT CONDEMN US THEN WE HAVE COURAGE IN GOD'S PRESENCE... WE RECEIVE FROM GOD WHATEVER WE ASK, BECAUSE WE OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS AND DO WHAT PLEASES GOD... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... THANKYOU...
--- Yes and GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST ALWAYS... Thankyou...Have a good summer...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont even find one person who has doubts about my sanity being anything other than top notch. Mentally ill people do not act as I do and they do not say what I say or perform as I perform. My ways have been so vastly superior to mankind's ways that mainstream people like you would be considered severely mentally retarded in comparison to me. Only a zombie and an idiot would accept the ways of this world and consider theirselves to be good people.
That is EXACTLY what a mentally ill person would say, Jake!
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- WHAT GOD THE FATHER COMMANDS IS THAT WE BELIEVE IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER, JUST AS JESUS CHRIST HAS COMMANDED US... THOSE WHO OBEY GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS LIVE IN UNION WITH GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD LIVES IN UNION WITH THEM... THANKYOU, FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD VERY MUCH... THANKYOU...
--- Yes; THE FATHER; SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT is the ONE and only TRUE GOD... Thankyou...

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the safety issues. I'm a fanatic when it comes to driving an in my area there are a load of lunatics going through red lights, cutting corner's to the point of ridiculous, at my local round about they have tried to wipe me out at least 3 times. Ones day I just past a street where a car pulled out on me, I'm on the main road and have to slam on my brakes to let someone cut in front of me from a side road, I drive 100 meter's and nearly get taken out at the round about! And what the people in my neighborhood would say is "it was Gods will", NO, this would be their will for not concentrating, for not obeying road rules, for driving when your to silly too. Seeing them with 100 kids not strapped in while there on their phone! Humans aren't capable of going high speeds and stopping quickly, our bodies can't take mass amounts of heavy metal objects hitting us. Common sense not very common.
Automobiles are yesterdays transportation solutions and they are dangerous and wastefull. Capitalism is yesterdays solution to social and economic issues and that too is corrupt, unfair, defies common sense, extremely wasteful and destructive. My solutions to mankind's problems are totally fair incorruptible and environmentally friendly.

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY what a mentally ill person would say, Jake!
If you look in my wake, at my works,consider my words of wisdom and accept the professional opoinion of the top doctors in the US you will find me to be the furthest from having any mental illness of all people. As I recall everyone like you discounted Jesus as a lunatic instead of a genius.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look in my wake, at my works,consider my words of wisdom and accept the professional opoinion of the top doctors in the US you will find me to be the furthest from having any mental illness of all people. As I recall everyone like you discounted Jesus as a lunatic instead of a genius.
That's how I came to the conclusion that you are nut case, Jake!
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- AND BECAUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT LIVES IN OUR HEARTS, SOULS, AND MINDS THAT GOD THE FATHER HAS GIVEN US,WE KNOW THAT GOD THE TRINITY LIVES IN UNION WITH US IN OUR HEARTS, SOULS, AND MINDS... MY DEAR FRIENDS, DO NOT BELIEVE ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, BUT TEST THEM TO FIND OUT IF THE SPIRIT THEY HAVE COMES FROM GOD OR FROM THE devil... FOR MANY FALSE PROPHETS HAVE GONE OUT EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD VERY MUCH... LOL T.Y.
---lol,lots of love, Yes; we need to test the spirits if they are from GOD or from satan...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

God speaks to our spirit. Satan speaks to our head

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

hinamanu wrote:
Actually, they are both imaginary - so if you hear either one of them, you should seek psychiatric help.

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

hinamanu wrote:
Only Satan speaks a language that you understand and comply with and that is what is wrong with everyone except me. Forgive them father for they know not what they do. That is the truth of the matter.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- BE READY AT ALL TIMES TO ANSWER ANYONE WHO ASK YOU TO EXPLAIN THE HOPE YOU HAVE IN YOU ABOUT JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT SAVIOR, GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, GREAT GOD, GREAT GREAT KING AND OUR GREAT LORD... BUT WE MUST DO IT WITH GENTLENESS AND RESPECT... KEEP YOUR CONSCIENCE CLEAR, SO THAT WHEN YOU ARE INSULTED BY THOSE WHO SPEAK EVIL OF YOUR GOOD CONDUCT AS FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS,THEN THEY WILL BECOME ASHAMED OF WHAT THEY SAY AND DO... LOL
--- lots of love; LOL; yes get ready for JESUS CHRIST... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- FOR IT IS BETTER TO SUFFER FOR DOING GOOD, IF THIS SHOULD BE GOD'S WILL,THAN FOR DOING EVIL... FOR JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR SINS ONCE AND FOR "ALL"; A GOOD MAN ON BEHALF OF SINNERS IN ORDER TO LEAD YOU TO GOD THE FATHER... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD VERY MUCH...LOL
--- Repeat and meet you in Heaven, when JESUS CHRIST comes to get us... T.Y.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and meet you in Heaven, when JESUS CHRIST comes to get us... T.Y.
somewhere around 2017 and no later
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere around 2017 and no later
Hinamanu, no one know the date that is why we must Be Ready For JESUS CHRIST ALWAYS...Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- JESUS CHRIST WAS PUT TO DEATH PHYSICALLY FOR US, BUT MADE ALIVE SPIRITUALLY FOR US, AND IN HIS SPIRITUAL EXISTENCE JESUS WENT AND PREACHED TO THE IMPRISONED SPIRITS... THESE WERE THE SPIRITS OF THOSE WHO HAD NOT "OBEYED" GOD WHEN GOD WAITED PATIENTLY DURING THE DAYS THAT NOAH WAS BUILDING HIS BOAT... YOU SEE, "GOD WANTS TO SAVE EVERYONE"... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD...
--- Repeat and peoples please know that GOD wants to save ALL of us; with JESUS CHRIST...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>Hinamanu, no one know the date that is why we must Be Ready For JESUS CHRIST ALWAYS...Thankyou...
You, as with the western church fail to recognise the significance of scripture regarding signs in the heavens and feast days and blood moons.

Right from Genesis 0ne, God ordained signs in the heavens that we may know the signs of the ages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

325 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min ocxz 115,873
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 722,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Saigon Suicide Squad 257,187
GMO foods and you! 8 min Hidingfromyou 61
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min racism warrior 4,927
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Student 38,492
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••