“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5815 May 31, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Technology can put new limbs on injured people I heal the soul through the system I will put in place and then very few will be injured to begin with. You will need alot fewer doctors once everyone becomes healthy in mind and body. Nobody blows harder than I do which is why I always win or get my way sooner or later. Any idea how many hundreds of wars I fought while getting my way at numerous fortune 100 and 500 companies or in dozens of court rooms and union disputes. You have never met anyone even remotely close to who I am or who and what I have been.
If you think artificial limbs are a "cure" for an amputee, you are nothing any where near god like. And you still have not proven these "souls" you "heal" even exist.

You are still lying, Jake. I've met plenty of liars. You are nothing new.

Since: May 13

United States

#5816 May 31, 2013
Jake, I was referring to the guy who kept repeating and quoting himself as the robot. I guess your special messiah vision doesn't quite grasp context. Maybe the next time you walk on water you can fix that.

Hinamanu, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have fallen more times than you have severed a limb. Jesus said that after saying that a man who looks lustily at a woman should pluck out his eye. Since I don't see all that many Xtians with eyepatches, we can assume that's one of those passages no one listens to unless they want to quote a part of it. And side note, in Matthew it says you should show your works to people, to serve is influence, and then in the very next chapter it says that you should not do these things. There's only so much wisdom to be learned from a source that contradicts itself that badly. Even M. Night Shyamalan isn't that bad of a writer.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5817 Jun 1, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---the WICKED ONES STUMBLED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT BELIEVE "THE BIBLE"...BUT GOD'S CHILDREN ARE THE CHOSEN RACE,THE PRIESTS OF OUR HIGH PRIEST JESUS CHRIST... WE ARE GOD'S OWN CHILDREN, CHOSEN TO PROCLAIM THE WONDERFUL ACTS OF GOD; WHEN GOD DOES THEM... GOD CHILDREN WERE CALLED OUT OF DARKNESS, INTO THE MARVELOUS LIGHT OF GOD... FROM A CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS CHILDREN; but no love for satan and his demons and those who support them...
--- I have the assurance that GOD will kill satan and his demons soon, as per THE HOLY SCRITURES... What a day that will be... IT will be great, no more evil... WOW...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5818 Jun 4, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---IF WE OBEY GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, THEN WE ARE SURE THAT WE LOVE GOD AND THAT WE KNOW GOD... IF WE SAY THAT WE LOVE, AND KNOW GOD, BUT DO NOT OBEY HIS 10 COMMANDMENTS;THEN WE ARE LIARS AND THERE IS NO TRUTH AND LIGHT IN US... BUT IF WE OBEY GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS THEN WE ARE THE ONES WHOSE LOVE FOR GOD HAS REALLY BEEN MADE PERFECT...WE SHOULD LIVE JUST LIKE JESUS CHRIST DID; WITH NO SIN... "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO." ... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD...
--- Thankyou; and JESUS CHRIST loves us...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5819 Jun 5, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--WHAT WOULD JESUS CHRIST DO??? HE WOULD and did OBEY GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS COMPLETELY, ESPECIALLY THE 4TH COMMANDMENT, "REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY SATURDAY"...-------NOT SUNDAY, THE DAY OF THE SUN, the sabbath OF satan and his demons...
--- And the true Sabbath of JESUS CHRIST when HE was on the earth was saturday AND NOT sunday... IT is very sad that most of the people of the earth are still rejecting the true Sabbath OF GOD...

#5820 Jun 5, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- And the true Sabbath of JESUS CHRIST when HE was on the earth was saturday AND NOT sunday... IT is very sad that most of the people of the earth are still rejecting the true Sabbath OF GOD...
The idea that an almighty God, creator of the universe and everything in it, would care which rotation of a small blue dot rotating around an insignificant star in a small galaxy is dedicated to his worship is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5821 Jun 5, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that an almighty God, creator of the universe and everything in it, would care which rotation of a small blue dot rotating around an insignificant star in a small galaxy is dedicated to his worship is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!
On the other hand......
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5822 Jun 6, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- YOU MUST ALL HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS; LOVE ONE ANOTHER,AND BE KIND AND HUMBLE WITH ONE ANOTHER...DO NOT PAY BACK EVIL WITH EVIL OR CURSING OR NAME CALLING... INSTEAD, PAY BACK WITH MANY BLESSINGS BECAUSE BLESSINGS IS WHAT GOD PROMISED TO GIVE US WHEN GOD CALLED US TO REPENT AND TO FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... THANKYOU WITH LOTS OF LOVE FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD... THANKYOU...
--- Yes; blessings and joy , peace, and happiness and Heaven when JESUS CHRIST COMES...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5823 Jun 8, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
LOVE ONE ANOTHER; THE MESSAGE YOU HEARD FROM THE VERY BEGINNING IS THIS "WE MUST LOVE ONE ANOTHER... WE MUST NOT BE LIKE CAIN; HE BELONGED TO THE EVIL ONE--- AND MURDERED HIS OWN BROTHER ABEL... WHY DID CAIN MURDER ABEL? BECAUSE THE THINGS HE HIMSELF DID WERE WRONG,,, AND THE THINGS HIS BROTHER ABEL DID, WERE RIGHT... LET US DO WHAT IS RIGHT, LET US FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD, WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- Meet you in Heaven soon... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5824 Jun 10, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- I HAVE MANY FRIENDS... I BELONG TO A BIG CHURCH FAMILY THAT TRUELY BELIEVES IN JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... I KNOW THAT I IRRITATE THE WICKED ONES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO REPENT... IT IS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD, THAT THEY "REPENT"... BUT THEY ARE BLIND AND DO NOT SEE IT... I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL MISS "HEAVEN"... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD...
--- GOD's Ways are the Best... Thankyou...

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

#5825 Jun 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think artificial limbs are a "cure" for an amputee, you are nothing any where near god like. And you still have not proven these "souls" you "heal" even exist.
You are still lying, Jake. I've met plenty of liars. You are nothing new.
If you take away wars, mines, risk taking, unsafe acts and automobile accidents and dramatically reduce work place injuries then you wont have many amputees. Scientists just transplanted human arms and hands recently my plan just reduces the chance of becoming an amputee by about 99.99%. I have always healed in manners that are preventitive and systematically advanced. If you ask anyone who actually knows me they will say I am the most honest person they ever met. Everything about my life has been totally new, efficient and with work and play place safety in mind at all times and I work and play at levels and in places that are fantastic and extremely well managed.

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

#5826 Jun 13, 2013
Real Advocate Fake Devil wrote:
Jake, I was referring to the guy who kept repeating and quoting himself as the robot. I guess your special messiah vision doesn't quite grasp context. Maybe the next time you walk on water you can fix that.
Hinamanu, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have fallen more times than you have severed a limb. Jesus said that after saying that a man who looks lustily at a woman should pluck out his eye. Since I don't see all that many Xtians with eyepatches, we can assume that's one of those passages no one listens to unless they want to quote a part of it. And side note, in Matthew it says you should show your works to people, to serve is influence, and then in the very next chapter it says that you should not do these things. There's only so much wisdom to be learned from a source that contradicts itself that badly. Even M. Night Shyamalan isn't that bad of a writer.
Hes the guy who starts every post with Rabbee and like most others who like zombies only know how to quote the Bible which will never solve a problem. I pay people with no talent or open mind no attention and just move on. My works and ways are like walking on water in comparison to everyone elses works and ways.

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

#5827 Jun 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
God cares enough to send me through hells kitchen to come and set mankind straight about how important His children actually are and what He would like them to do. Mankind is God's finest creation which has been led astray by the wolves in sheeps clothing. He wants you to follow the advice of Jake999 which is the only advice that pleases Him.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5828 Jun 13, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
God cares enough to send me through hells kitchen to come and set mankind straight about how important His children actually are and what He would like them to do. Mankind is God's finest creation which has been led astray by the wolves in sheeps clothing. He wants you to follow the advice of Jake999 which is the only advice that pleases Him.
Well, you're just all kinds of crazy, aren't you?

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

#5829 Jun 13, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're just all kinds of crazy, aren't you?
I have received a clean as the driven snow opinion from some of the top mental health doctors in the USA who testified to that in courts of law. I am not even a tiny bit crazy according to many doctors, and thousands of friends and co workers. My ways are not even close to being like anyone elses ways and neither are the miraculous results of my advice and leadership.

#5830 Jun 13, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
If "Mankind is God's finest creation..." then he is a real screw up. And who exactly created these wolfs so persuasive and powerful enough to lead mankind astray? And why did mankind's creator screw up so much as to make mankind so gullible?

All this leads me to believe you are lying yet again Jake.

#5831 Jun 13, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have received a clean as the driven snow opinion from some of the top mental health doctors in the USA who testified to that in courts of law. I am not even a tiny bit crazy according to many doctors, and thousands of friends and co workers. My ways are not even close to being like anyone elses ways and neither are the miraculous results of my advice and leadership.
It's funny how the mentally ill are the only ones with no doubts about their sanity .... ain't it Jake??

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5832 Jun 13, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're one of two things:

1. Completely and totally batshit crazy.
2. A Poe (and a boring one at that)

You choose.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5833 Jun 14, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- WHO WILL HARM US, IF WE ARE EAGER TO DO WHAT IS GOOD??? BUT EVEN IF WE SHOULD SUFFER FOR DOING WHAT IS RIGHT, HOW HAPPY WE ARE BECAUSE WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD, THE SUPREME POWER IN THE EARTH AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WHO LOVES GOD VERY MUCH BUT HATES satan, demons and those who supports them...
--- Repeat; and to the Saints I say "Meet you in HEAVEN... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5834 Jun 16, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- SO DO NOT BE SURPRISED, MY FRIENDS, IF THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD HATE YOU... WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE LEFT THE EVIL ONES, AND WE HAVE COME OVER INTO "LIFE" WITH JESUS CHRIST,OUR GREAT SAVIOR, GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, OUR GREAT GOD, OUR GREAT GREAT KING, AND OUR GREAT LORD... THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER FOR JESUS CHRIST, SAVIOR AND THE HOLY SPIRIT OUR BEST TEACHER AND GUIDER... THANKYOU FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD, WHO LOVES GOD VERY MUCH... THANKYOU...
--- Meet you in Heaven because of what JESUS CHRIST did on the CROSS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bongo 762,754
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 119,152
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min freebird 174,919
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min trifecta1 603,439
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Oxbow 554,341
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 38 min quilterqueen 1,243
Why TRACFONE is a RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!! (May '14) 42 min santaclause 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 263,209

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE