message from a servant of god.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5794 May 23, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake, if you really want to impress, all you have to do is heal an amputee. Just one ... though a quadruple amputee would be very impressive. I'll wait .....
Todays technology can fix those injuries, I am about eliminating injuries so you wont need to fix people. The safety records in plants I have managed are extremely impressive.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5795 May 23, 2013
Evil God wrote:
<quoted text>
1000-JAN-1: Many Christians in Europe had predicted the end of the world on this date. As the date approached, Christian armies waged war against some of the Pagan countries in Northern Europe. The motivation was to convert them all to Christianity, by force if necessary, before Christ returned in the year 1000. Meanwhile, some Christians had given their possessions to the Church in anticipation of the end. Fortunately, the level of education was so low that many citizens were unaware of the year. They did not know enough to be afraid. Otherwise, the panic might have been far worse than it was. Unfortunately, when Jesus did not appear, the church did not return the gifts. Serious criticism of the Church followed. The Church reacted by exterminating some heretics. Agitation settled down quickly, as it later did in the year 2000.
Normand, The dude is over a thousand years late. I don't think he gonna show. Maybe he's just waiting for Mary Magdalene to empty his bank account with the special service she offers.
hebrew calendar not western calendar. Signs in teh heavens...blood moons and holy days which tell us, as they always have, when God is going to move. As in when Israel became a nation as scripture foretold. When Israel regained Jerusalem.

When these things happen there are always signs in the skies. and so shall it be when the Lord returns for His people
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5796 May 24, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- BE careful, about those who are trying to deceive you... Remember that JESUS CHRIST has poured out HIS HOLY SPIRIT on you... As long as HIS HOLY SPIRIT remains in you, you do not need anyone to teach you, for GOD"S HOLY SPIRIT teaches you about everything, and what HE teaches is "THE TRUTH"... THANKYOU, from a CHILD OF GOD,with lots of love...
--- Repeat; GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S WAYS---[GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS ] ARE THE BEST...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5797 May 24, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove that Christ is alive and well living as a man with a plan that is incorruptible and foolproof. My wake is huge and extremely valuable.
Have you healed an amputee yet? Or are you just another blow hard? We get a lot of those.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5798 May 24, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you healed an amputee yet? Or are you just another blow hard? We get a lot of those.
God heals the amputee's of the soul

Since: May 13

United States

#5799 May 24, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the amputee would prefer his or her limb(s)
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5800 May 25, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- GOD's CHILDREN are blessed by GOD, as GOD has chosen us to be holy... GOD has chosen us to be HIS CHILDREN also, if we are willing... WE are blessed by GOD THE FATHER, in accordance with GOD's "will" if we are willing... WE are blessed by GOD THE TRINITY, AS HE HAS CHOSEN US TO GLORIFY,PRAISE AND THANK GOD DAILY... LET US GLORIFY, PRAISE AND THANK GOD DAILY FOREVER STARTING NOW... FROM A CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... LET US BE WINNERS WITH JESUS CHRIST...
--- Repeat; and Daily continue to praise GOD and thank GOD and tell GOD that We LOVE GOD...Thankyou...

#5801 May 25, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
So your god is only powerful in the non-existant spiritual world, you know, the one you can't prove exists. That really does sound like a made up steaming pile of poo to me.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5802 May 26, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---Obey GOD's Teachings -[ GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS ] in the BIBLE...And remain in union with JESUS CHRIST,OUR GREAT SAVIOR,GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, GREAT GOD,GREAT KING AND OUR GREAT LORD...Remain in union with JESUS CHRIST, SO THAT WHEN HE ,returns we may be full of courage and need not hide in shame...
--- Repeat; JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON...Thankyou...
gurswate

Pittsburgh, PA

#5803 May 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Excuse the Reason can you follow?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5804 May 27, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
The TRUTH, WORDS, Promises; are the GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST that was proclaimed to you and found in MATT, MARK, LUKE, AND JOHN... Come to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the LIVING STONE, rejected by peoples as worthless, but chosen by GOD THE FATHER as the most valuable... With lots of love from a child of GOD... Thankyou...
--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven...Thankyou...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5805 May 27, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven...Thankyou...
Spammers don't go to heaven.

The bible says so.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5807 May 27, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---You know that JESUS CHRIST IS RIGHTEOUS, YOU SHOULD also know that everyone who does what is right is a true child of GOD... Follow JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS; YOU will be glad you did in the end... THANKYOU, FROM A CHILD OF GOD... WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- Repeat; and GOD'S WAYS are allways the best ways...Thankyou...

Since: May 13

United States

#5808 May 28, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks ^this guy may just be a broken robot?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5809 May 29, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
WE can see how much GOD THE FATHER has loved us... GOD's love is so great, that we are called GOD's CHILDREN and in fact; we are GOD's CHILDREN, when we follow JESUS CHRIST and GOD's 10 COMMANDMENTS... This is why the world does not know us... FROM A CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven...

#5810 May 29, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Todays technology can fix those injuries, I am about eliminating injuries so you wont need to fix people. The safety records in plants I have managed are extremely impressive.
Then why are there still amputees? Sounds like you are lying again Jake.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5811 May 30, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---Powerful LORD GOD, SUPREME POWER in the universe and the earth; all who stay far from YOU will be lost... GOD, YOU will destroy those who are unfaithful to JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... GOD, it is good for us to be near YOU daily... GOD, WE HAVE CHOSEN YOU as our SAVIOR, GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, GREAT GOD, GREAT KING, GREAT LORD, GREAT DELIVERER FROM THE EVIL ONES, GREAT PROTECTOR, GREAT REDEEMER, GREAT HIGH PRIEST, FOREVER... THANKYOU LORD JESUS CHRIST...
--- Repeat and Thankyou for being all these GREAT GOOD THINGS FOR US...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5812 May 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Technology can put new limbs on injured people I heal the soul through the system I will put in place and then very few will be injured to begin with. You will need alot fewer doctors once everyone becomes healthy in mind and body. Nobody blows harder than I do which is why I always win or get my way sooner or later. Any idea how many hundreds of wars I fought while getting my way at numerous fortune 100 and 500 companies or in dozens of court rooms and union disputes. You have never met anyone even remotely close to who I am or who and what I have been.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5813 May 30, 2013
Real Advocate Fake Devil wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks ^this guy may just be a broken robot?
I am a very long way from being a broken robot in fact I am just the opposite. Nothing I have ever touched remained broken and I have touched thousands of machines and people.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5814 May 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are there still amputees? Sounds like you are lying again Jake.
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8.1

Far more impt that our spirits are revived and our souls reconciled to God.

If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. Matthew 18.8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min River Tam 445,845
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 57 min River Tam 2,905
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 679,389
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Jake999 46,227
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr UidiotRACEMAKEWOR... 119,382
News Pieces of pig placed on plot of future mosque i... 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Fort Hood Anti-Muslim Backlash Immediate (Nov '09) 4 hr falsefaiths 11,286
More from around the web