message from a servant of god.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5749 May 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If an almighty God had a message, you'd think he'd be able to be more clear and not "mumble" so much. That way it would not be so easy to misunderstand the message.
--- Ooogah; GOD'S MESSAGE that GOD gave me is very very clear... THE MESSAGE IS--- "STOP SINNING, STOP BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, REPENT AND GET BAPTIZED, FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"...---Ooogah if you look at the begining of this forum that was started in 2007 by me; you will see that the message has Not changed... Thankyou and may GOD Bless you with, "The Truth" and then I will meet you in Heaven...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5750 May 14, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
PEOPLES, THE END IS NEAR...You were told that the enemies of JESUS CHRIST would come... and now many enemies of JESUS CHRIST have already appeared, and keep appearing, and so we "know" that the end is near... Those enemies of GOD did not belong to the family of GOD, and that is why they left us... If they had belonged to our fellowship, then they would of stayed in the churches and stayed with us... from a Servant of GOD, THANKYOU...lol
Repeat--- lol with lots of love; please get ready peoples... Thankyou...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5751 May 14, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah; GOD'S MESSAGE that GOD gave me is very very clear... THE MESSAGE IS--- "STOP SINNING, STOP BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, REPENT AND GET BAPTIZED, FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"...---Ooogah if you look at the begining of this forum that was started in 2007 by me; you will see that the message has Not changed... Thankyou and may GOD Bless you with, "The Truth" and then I will meet you in Heaven...
How can you give this advice when you routinely break the FIRST of these commandments?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5752 May 14, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you give this advice when you routinely break the FIRST of these commandments?
--- Ooogah, you do not know The First Commandment... "Worship [pray] to no one but the True GOD" because there is but ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD THAT I PRAY TO DAILY...I am not breaking the first COMMANDMENT OF GOD... Ooogah; you are breaking the 9th Commandment; it is Quote " Do not accuse anyone falsely"...Please read your Bible, because if you did , you would know better...

#5753 May 14, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah, you do not know The First Commandment... "Worship [pray] to no one but the True GOD" because there is but ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD THAT I PRAY TO DAILY...I am not breaking the first COMMANDMENT OF GOD... Ooogah; you are breaking the 9th Commandment; it is Quote " Do not accuse anyone falsely"...Please read your Bible, because if you did , you would know better...
It is YOU that is breaking the NINTH commandment.

But, first let me expose your lie. You can not prove your God exists. Since you can not prove this God exists, then you might well be and probably ARE worshiping a God that does not exist. Therefore, you are worshiping a FALSE God!!

This makes you a LIAR!! Since you falsely accused me of breaking this First commandment as well as the ninth commandment.

You have now shown that you are breaking your own God's FIRST and NINTH commandments and you are guilty of this until you prove your God exists with verifiable evidence. But then, if you could do that, there would be only ONE Christian religion with you as the leader.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5754 May 14, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If an almighty god had a message, you'd think he'd be able to be more clear and not "mumble" so much. That way it would not be so easy to mis understand the message.
you're not spiritually discerned Ooogah that's why you can't see or know. For those of us who walk in God's Spirit the signs are clear as crystal. Although it was interesting to hear Joe Biden cough , splutter and mumble as he officially announced the new World Order recently. he had to say it but it was hard for him.

#5755 May 14, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not spiritually discerned Ooogah that's why you can't see or know. For those of us who walk in God's Spirit the signs are clear as crystal. Although it was interesting to hear Joe Biden cough , splutter and mumble as he officially announced the new World Order recently. he had to say it but it was hard for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qVxdIix42cwXX
Can you prove that ANYTHING spiritual exists? Anything at all? Or are you selling snake oil?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5756 May 14, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It is YOU that is breaking the NINTH commandment.
But, first let me expose your lie. You can not prove your God exists. Since you can not prove this God exists, then you might well be and probably ARE worshiping a God that does not exist. Therefore, you are worshiping a FALSE God!!
This makes you a LIAR!! Since you falsely accused me of breaking this First commandment as well as the ninth commandment.
You have now shown that you are breaking your own God's FIRST and NINTH commandments and you are guilty of this until you prove your God exists with verifiable evidence. But then, if you could do that, there would be only ONE Christian religion with you as the leader.
--- I am NOT going to argue with you... You need JESUS CHRIST...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5758 May 15, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---The enemies of GOD left us, so that it might be clear that none of them really belonged to the family of GOD... The CHILDREN OF GOD have had THE HOLY SPIRIT poured out on them by THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, and so all of us know "THE TRUTH", "THE REAL TRUTH", THAT SETS US FREE FROM THE evil ones, WHICH ARE sins, death, satan, demons, and their children, poverty, failures, distress and defeat; because defeat does not come to those who put their hope and trust in THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...AND DO NOT FORGET FAITH... THANKYOU.
--- Repeat; Therefore people put your Hope Trust, Faith and Assurance in GOD'S WAYS [ GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH JESUS CHRIST ]... Thankyou...

#5759 May 15, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- I am NOT going to argue with you... You need JESUS CHRIST...
How can I need something you can not prove exists or ever did?
waaasssuuup

Tempe, AZ

#5761 May 15, 2013
Hey OB, I believe in God,and your an idiot!

#5762 May 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
Hey OB, I believe in God,and your an idiot!
You believe in a lot of silly sh!t. So that doesn't surprise me in the least.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5763 May 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that ANYTHING spiritual exists? Anything at all? Or are you selling snake oil?
The Jews themselves. That was the answer a Russian Tsar was given when he asked of God.

Sin. If you've lied once you're a sinner. If you have thought lustfully towards a woman once you're a sinner.

All have sinned and come short of the righteousness of God. and you would expect God to be holy if anything. The only way we can come to Him is because we acknowledge our sinfulness to the holy creator and accept the way to Him through His only begotten Son who loved us and gave Himself for us.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5764 May 15, 2013
"Hey OB, I believe in God,and your an idiot!"

Actually, I think Ooogah is a very consistent and serious thinker on issues of God. He wants and rightfully expects intelligent answers which even then his mind may reject but his spirit will take in. Faith comes in this way.

#5765 May 15, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews themselves. That was the answer a Russian Tsar was given when he asked of God.
Sin. If you've lied once you're a sinner. If you have thought lustfully towards a woman once you're a sinner.
All have sinned and come short of the righteousness of God. and you would expect God to be holy if anything. The only way we can come to Him is because we acknowledge our sinfulness to the holy creator and accept the way to Him through His only begotten Son who loved us and gave Himself for us.
The existence of the Jews only proves their parents had sex.

So long as you can not prove your god exists, sin is self inflicted nonsense.

There is no verifiable evidence that Christ ever exited. Most likely his whole story was made up by Paul/Saul of Tarsus in a bid for credibility and authority from God.

You've been duped by a power hungry goat herder from 2000 years ago.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5766 May 16, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
The existence of the Jews only proves their parents had sex.
So long as you can not prove your god exists, sin is self inflicted nonsense.
There is no verifiable evidence that Christ ever exited. Most likely his whole story was made up by Paul/Saul of Tarsus in a bid for credibility and authority from God.
You've been duped by a power hungry goat herder from 2000 years ago.
You badly need to stop trivialising like the govt, corporates and society do.

&fe ature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

#5767 May 16, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
You badly need to stop trivialising like the govt, corporates and society do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lf9yzHwOeUcXX&feature=em- subs_digest-vrecs
You should know that Clement Clarke Moore made up "A Visit from St. Nicholas", so that's not a true story either.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5769 May 17, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---THE TRUTH is strong and no lie ever comes from THE TRUTH... Who then is a liar??? It is those who say that JESUS CHRIST is not THE MESSIAH, SAVIOR, GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, AND GREAT KING... Such peoples are the enemies of JESUS CHRIST... They reject THE FATHER, THE SON JESUS CHRIST SAVIOR, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHER AND GUIDER... Those who reject THE SON JESUS CHRIST, REJECT ALSO THE FATHER; Those who accept THE SON JESUS CHRIST HAVE THE HEAVENLY FATHER ALSO... LOL TY.
lol with lots of love...This is a repeat... Please read the BOOK OF JOHN IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES...THANKYOU...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5770 May 17, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know that Clement Clarke Moore made up "A Visit from St. Nicholas", so that's not a true story either.
Actually, The modern Santa look was inspired by Coke
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5772 May 18, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
JESUS CHRIST has been chosen by GOD THE FATHER, even before the creation of the world and was revealed to mankind to save mankind... Through JESUS CHRIST we believe in GOD THE FATHER who raised JESUS CHRIST from death, and gave JESUS victory, glory, and honour...Our faith and our hope are fixed on GOD through JESUS CHRIST... THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH PRECIOUS GOD THE TRINITY FOR JESUS CHRIST, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AND OF COURSE, YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER.. FROM A CHILD OF GOD
--- Repeat; and because of JESUS CHRIST We will meet in Heaven... Thankyou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min PELE78 63,396
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 min Classic 3,789
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min trifecta1 973,671
Just chatt 2 min Alone 11
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 5 min Knock off purse s... 18
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min mpetershat 653,684
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 49 min ImFree2Choose 2,567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web