message from a servant of god.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5728 May 9, 2013
So Jake is Jesus and something about a 500 yr window and the rapture? Man, I've been on Topix a while and this is quickly becoming one of the more interesting threads..

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5729 May 9, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
So Jake is Jesus and something about a 500 yr window and the rapture? Man, I've been on Topix a while and this is quickly becoming one of the more interesting threads..
I am all about the rapture, that is my mission and intention. My name is not Jesus but that is who I am.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5730 May 10, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have read these instructions in the Bible but you refuse to adhere to them and thats the whole problem.
The only instructions i don't adhere to is believing in a God. I don't go around lying and stealing, I forgiven myself for things i have done, and try hard not to be a repeat offender, am learning hard to forgive other's too. I have learnt to understand myself. I try to be understanding and accepting of other humans. Love my enviornment and all in it. And try to treat it well. I give to charity.
I sound my Godly then most of you on here.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5732 May 10, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the man you refer to as Jesus and not only am I back but I have already fulfilled at least 300 prophecies, my works are miraculous and I am a super star, wonderful counselor like no other who has ever lived. These are heavilly documented and witneessed facts which I am disclosing after 58 years here on earth. I have done in one lifetime what no other person could or would do in a million billion lifetimes. Are you ready to actually listen and learn yet? My wake is immense.
Jake, if you really want to impress, all you have to do is heal an amputee. Just one ... though a quadruple amputee would be very impressive. I'll wait .....

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5733 May 10, 2013
The risen Christ bears the marks of His crucifixion and will be the only scarred one in eternity that no one will forget His sacrifice.

And if anyone wants to know more about Tribulation/Rapture...go to 9narnia on you tube where much is revealed according to Israels calendar and holy days when major events happen...esp to Israel.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5734 May 10, 2013
Amazing vid and understanding of times, seasons, signs in the heavens ordained by God

&fe ature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

#5735 May 10, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
The risen Christ bears the marks of His crucifixion and will be the only scarred one in eternity that no one will forget His sacrifice.
And if anyone wants to know more about Tribulation/Rapture...go to 9narnia on you tube where much is revealed according to Israels calendar and holy days when major events happen...esp to Israel.
I'll worship anyone who cures a quadruple amputee with magic. Without question. It'll probably be science.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5736 May 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll worship anyone who cures a quadruple amputee with magic. Without question. It'll probably be science.
There's more to learning than thru the eyes

I perceived the world was going down a slippery slope to perdition way back in the 70's. The signs are 100 fold now
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5737 May 10, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
-Keep your hearts, souls, and minds ready for good deeds... Keep alert and set your hope trust faith completely on JESUS CHRIST, our GREAT SAVIOR,our GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD... BE obedient to GOD, and do not allow your lives to be shaped by those desires,and feelings you had when you were naive and ignorant... Instead, be holy in all that you say, think, do, and write; just like GOD who called you IS HOLY... BE HOLY BECAUSE GOD IS HOLY... Thankyou from a servant of GOD...
--- Repeat and remember that JESUS CHRIST is our Assurance, for Eternity... Meet you in Heaven...

#5738 May 10, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more to learning than thru the eyes
I perceived the world was going down a slippery slope to perdition way back in the 70's. The signs are 100 fold now
And the amputees still need healing. Even the deserving ones.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#5739 May 11, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason we can know with much confidence is actually because we can read from God's calendar concerning Israel's holy days along with signs in the world that conjunct with those signs.
If the western church were to read these signs from Gods time table instead of Constantines man made one that corrupted the original there would be absolutely no arguments that Christ is returning very soon.
The window opening now was last open 500 years ago and won't open again for another 500 years and it is doubtful the world can last another 500 years.
The Bible tells us Damascus will be destroyed. Looking close to that now
9narnia on you tube has a time line explaining events from God's time table impeccably
But doesn't God say,"No man shall know the time and day", so if you can work it out then it must not be true cause "NO MAN SHALL KNOW". Which includes you.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5740 May 11, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
-WE call GOD THE FATHER,FATHER when we pray to GOD... GOD THE FATHER will judge all peoples by the same standard,"GOD's 10 COMMANDMENTS"... So then spend the rest of your lives here on earth in reverence of GOD THE TRINITY... For you know, what was paid to set you free from sins... It was not something that can be destroyed such as silver and gold and money...But it was the costly sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST; which proves that JESUS CHRIST loves us... THANKYOU, FROM A CHILD OF GOD...LOL
---WITH Lots of love Repeat and JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5741 May 12, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
-LORD JESUS CHRIST, our GOD, may your blessings be with us now and forever... Please give us success in everything that we think, say, do, and write... Let us your servants, see your mighty deeds and power, now GOD now... Give us now much joy, peace, and happiness... GOD have pity on your servants now GOD now; please GOD YOU know what "YOU need to do" RAPTURE US NOW... from a Servant of GOD, THANKYOU... LOL lots of love
--- GOD HELP THE SAINTS with LOTS of Love Now GOD Now... This is a prayer from Norm...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5742 May 12, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
But doesn't God say,"No man shall know the time and day", so if you can work it out then it must not be true cause "NO MAN SHALL KNOW". Which includes you.
We are allowed to know the times and seasons. and the way to know these is in signs from the heavens which takes particular knowledge and the Jewish holy day calendar which is God's calendar not the Gregorian corruption we have in the west.

God ordained signs in Genesis ch one and Paul told us in the New Testament that God's people are not ignorant concerning the times

But you aren't in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you ... But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thess 5.4.

We are the children of light because God has ot left us in darkness as we also have left the darkness and blindness of this world
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5743 May 13, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
-All peoples of all nations, clap your hands and shout joyful praises and thanks and I love you to GOD THE TRINITY, the supreme power in the earth and the whole universe...THE LORD MOST HIGH is GREAT,POWERFULL, and FEARSOME and is the RULER of all the earth...GOD THE FATHER has put every thing under the power of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and GOD chose the earth for GOD"S CHILDREN... COME JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LEADER, RULER, AND GREAT KING NOW... THANKYOU FROM A CHILD OF GOD...
--- Repeat; and JESUS CHRIST is coming soon... Meet you all in Heaven...

#5744 May 13, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat; and JESUS CHRIST is coming soon... Meet you all in Heaven...
You were wrong the last three times you made predictions like this Harold Camping. You are most probably wrong again.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#5745 May 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
She blinded me with science - weird science

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#5746 May 13, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all about the rapture, that is my mission and intention. My name is not Jesus but that is who I am.
Jake, I am getting confused. What is your name?

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5747 May 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You were wrong the last three times you made predictions like this Harold Camping. You are most probably wrong again.
Harold camping was a false prophet because he made predictions according to his own western understanding not Gods calendar concerning His feast days befallen Israel.

#5748 May 13, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Harold camping was a false prophet because he made predictions according to his own western understanding not Gods calendar concerning His feast days befallen Israel.
If an almighty god had a message, you'd think he'd be able to be more clear and not "mumble" so much. That way it would not be so easy to mis understand the message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Jeb Stewart 24,926
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min DENG 39,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Anthony MN 685,532
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 58 min Gray Box 1,830
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 985,597
Sade and Mel Blanc 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,285
More from around the web