Jakeafarianim

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5708 May 3, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the system you recommend?
What is the other option? Gold standard and flat tax?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5709 May 3, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>What is the other option? Gold standard and flat tax?
If everyone worships Jake (or at least enough of the feeble minded) Jake will never again have to face fiscal hardship.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5710 May 3, 2013
No one would want my system, it involves immediate reduction of the worlds population, then one child only after that!
We better go with Jakeafarianim.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5711 May 4, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
To GOD Children who live as refugees scattered throughout the world ... You were chosen according to the purposes of GOD the FATHER and were made a HOLY PEOPLES by HIS HOLY SPIRIT and purified by the blood of JESUS CHRIST; may you all be set free from the evil ones which are: sin, death, satan, demons and their children, and poverty, failures, distress and defeat... IT is written; "Defeat does not come to those who put their hope, trust, and faith in JESUS CHRIST...
--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven...Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5712 May 4, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
-Now the message that we have heard from JESUS CHRIST, is this: GOD is light, and there is no darkness at all in GOD... If we say that we have fellowship with GOD, yet at the same time live in sin, we are lying both in our words and in our actions.. But if we live in the light, of JESUS CHRIST,then we have fellowship with one another and the blood of JESUS CHRIST purifies us from every sin... THANKYOU VERY MUCH PRECIOUS GOD THE TRINITY FOR THE BLOOD...From a servant of GOD..
--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven... Thankyou...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5713 May 5, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>What is the other option? Gold standard and flat tax?
Bit coin

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5714 May 5, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the system you recommend?
The same simple easy to use peaceful and prosperous system the Bible recommends which has no lines on maps, dividing of land, money-changers, sellers, soldiers, gamblers, sellers of skin, profiteers or false prophets in it.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5715 May 5, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If everyone worships Jake (or at least enough of the feeble minded) Jake will never again have to face fiscal hardship.
No one would face fiscal hardship or poverty if the intelligent would wake up and listen to comon sense. I have lived like a king all my life and I want you to live better than I have.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5716 May 6, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
Let us give thanks to GOD THE FATHER, the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST because of HIS great mercy and love, for HE gave us new life by raising JESUS CHRIST from death... This fills us with a living hope,and we look forward to possessing the rich blessings that flows through JESUS CHRIST... GOD THE FATHER keeps them for you in heaven, where they cannot decay, rust, spoil, or fade away... Thankyou, from a CHILD OF GOD with lots of love...
--- Repeat; Let us give Praises, Thanks, and "I love YOU" to GOD daily...Let us Thank GOD for GOD'S 3 WONDERFUL GIFTS...

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5717 May 6, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same simple easy to use peaceful and prosperous system the Bible recommends which has no lines on maps, dividing of land, money-changers, sellers, soldiers, gamblers, sellers of skin, profiteers or false prophets in it.
Don't know which bible you have, because all of the above is in the bible!

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5718 May 7, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know which bible you have, because all of the above is in the bible!
Yes you have read these instructions in the Bible but you refuse to adhere to them and thats the whole problem.
Blessed

Mason, OH

#5719 May 7, 2013
The Lord is coming back soon. Normand Winnipeg, you are correct. There will always be ppl like Curtis ray rowlett. What you are doing on this site is great. Keep telling ppl about The Lord. I love knowing there are other ppl in this area that still know the truth.
Our lord Jesus Christ is returning soon. Everyone needs to be prepared.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5720 May 7, 2013
Blessed wrote:
The Lord is coming back soon. Normand Winnipeg, you are correct. There will always be ppl like Curtis ray rowlett. What you are doing on this site is great. Keep telling ppl about The Lord. I love knowing there are other ppl in this area that still know the truth.
How do you know this is happening soon?

Why are you right when all the others over the centuries who said he was coming back "soon" were wrong?

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5721 May 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this is happening soon?
Why are you right when all the others over the centuries who said he was coming back "soon" were wrong?
The reason we can know with much confidence is actually because we can read from God's calendar concerning Israel's holy days along with signs in the world that conjunct with those signs.

If the western church were to read these signs from Gods time table instead of Constantines man made one that corrupted the original there would be absolutely no arguments that Christ is returning very soon.

The window opening now was last open 500 years ago and won't open again for another 500 years and it is doubtful the world can last another 500 years.

The Bible tells us Damascus will be destroyed. Looking close to that now

9narnia on you tube has a time line explaining events from God's time table impeccably

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5723 May 8, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason we can know with much confidence is actually because we can read from God's calendar concerning Israel's holy days along with signs in the world that conjunct with those signs.
If the western church were to read these signs from Gods time table instead of Constantines man made one that corrupted the original there would be absolutely no arguments that Christ is returning very soon.
The window opening now was last open 500 years ago and won't open again for another 500 years and it is doubtful the world can last another 500 years.
The Bible tells us Damascus will be destroyed. Looking close to that now
9narnia on you tube has a time line explaining events from God's time table impeccably
Wait...there's a 'window' every 500 years when god might come back?

LOL...oh wow...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5724 May 8, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and there is no truth in us... But if we confess our sins to GOD, God will keep HIS promises and do what is right... GOD will forgive us our sins and purify us with the blood of JESUS CHRIST,from all our sins...IF we say that we have not sinned, we make a liar out of GOD, and GOD"S word is not in us... ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD... WE ALL NEED JESUS CHRIST'S BLOOD... T.Y.FROM A CHILD OF GOD...
--- Repeat and JESUS CHRIST is our Savior, Redeemer,and Rapturer and soon will come and rapture us... Thankyou... GET READY PEOPLES...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5725 May 8, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and JESUS CHRIST is our Savior, Redeemer,and Rapturer and soon will come and rapture us... Thankyou... GET READY PEOPLES...
Rich folks can't get raptured. If you sign all your possessions and property over to me, I'll let you continue to use them until your rapture date.

Unless you really don't believe that [email protected]

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5726 May 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...there's a 'window' every 500 years when god might come back?
LOL...oh wow...
Obviously there is not 500 years left

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5727 May 8, 2013
Blessed wrote:
I am the man you refer to as Jesus and not only am I back but I have already fulfilled at least 300 prophecies, my works are miraculous and I am a super star, wonderful counselor like no other who has ever lived. These are heavilly documented and witneessed facts which I am disclosing after 58 years here on earth. I have done in one lifetime what no other person could or would do in a million billion lifetimes. Are you ready to actually listen and learn yet? My wake is immense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min another viewer 982,344
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min bad bob 7,697
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min ECT 4Troll Heretics 681,916
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 51 min Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 3 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web