message from a servant of god.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5686 Apr 26, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Just think, most of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS; FOR IT IS WRITTEN, sin is the breaking of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...
In that case, until you can prove your god exists, sin is imaginary.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5687 Apr 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
On Judgement Day,will the sight of Christ the King of Glory bring joy to your heart and soul....or will it bring SHAME and SORROW to you?? YOU have the POWER OF CHOICE to make sure it brings JOY! It's YOUR CHOICE! Don't let the sands of God's hourglass of mercy run out on your soul!! Don't let Satan the Wicked One TRICK you of your soul by telling you to go ahead and continue enjoying 'sin for a season'!!! Not ONE SINGLE SOUL in hell will be able to say....that they are happy here! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.

It says that God regretted making us, in my bible.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5688 Apr 27, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Gandalf is a character from book and I was just attempting some humor upon entering this thread. I am curious, Jake999. What miracles of logic have you performed?
Humor is great when presented properly, I do humorous things all the time some have suggested I do off the cuff stand up comedy especially when I shoot pool or play sports, always having clean hearted high level fun, no one gets hurt. Laughing and smiling are good food for the soul, I try to use that approach to many conversations. But I am far beyond just a funny man because I use logic and charisma in my outrageous and astounding acts of good will and nature. I have been referred to as Jesus and Santa Claus many times and both are from my heart and soul true of my character. There is nothing mankind cannot do if they follow my instructions and advice and that's based upon my countless leadership demonstrations.

If you agree that God's way is based upon logic and that His ways are syuperior to man's ways then it is logical to say that any man knowing God's ways would be able to outperform all others at everything up to the point of superior abilities of all kind's. And that man's life would be overflowing with miraculous works,sufferings and accomplishments like no other and ideas that can permanently resolve all of mankind's problems in a flash. what the world should be looking for is the man who can do it all and end it all as well as begin the New World. I wont quote any Bible or religious book but all of what I reccommend can be found in them and they make logical and valuable sense to the hearts and minds of the mankind it was meant to be given to and educationally installed within. I wont turn anyone into a zombie I will set you free from the bondage you unknowingly live within. If you talk to me you will become enlightened with new knowledge of God's ways which make logical and scientific sense.

Australia

#5689 Apr 27, 2013
Curtis Ray Rowlett wrote:
Just a friendly reminder: You're willingness to submit to a cult doesn't mean that others are equally shallow and narcissistic. In addition, those nutty old Jewish laws don't have relevance to today's world.
(You're welcome.)
Thank you, well said :)

Australia

#5690 Apr 27, 2013
ust Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad religion you follow. "Love me or I will burn you in a lake of fire for all eternity"
Your god sounds rather evil.

Doctor REALITY Wrote:
Only because you LOVE SIN,and only because you're not very smart.

SaidI: And you insult the above person who thinks your God is Evil. How do you know he/she LOVES sin? And how do you know that person isn't very smart? That's right because he doesn't think how you think.
If we were living just a few hundred years ago "Just Think" would be put to death for his view's.
You are not meant to judge but here you lot are day in day out judging as if your God. You should not be running around deciding who goes to hell, and why. That's Gods job. Not yours.

Australia

#5691 Apr 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
On Judgement Day,will the sight of Christ the King of Glory bring joy to your heart and soul....or will it bring SHAME and SORROW to you?? YOU have the POWER OF CHOICE to make sure it brings JOY! It's YOUR CHOICE! Don't let the sands of God's hourglass of mercy run out on your soul!! Don't let Satan the Wicked One TRICK you of your soul by telling you to go ahead and continue enjoying 'sin for a season'!!! Not ONE SINGLE SOUL in hell will be able to say....that they are happy here! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Satan doesn't talk to us about sin, because he isn't real.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5692 Apr 27, 2013
saidI wrote:
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It says that God regretted making us, in my bible.
Sounds like he is a really lousy creator then.

Australia

#5693 Apr 27, 2013
I cannot believe the horror that is feed to young people regarding God and Satan.
I have a 16 yr old girl who visits my daughter. She was having a conversation with me, she suddenly stops talking and has to swallow before she can continue; she thinks a Demon took her voice away, she was saying "see, see, a demon took my voice" WTF. I assured her it was her brain that stopped her from talking because her brain knew she needed to swallow as her mouth was dry. No she KNOW'S it was a demon!! so very sad this girl is petrified, of everything. She even thinks demons are playing around with her bone joint's as she feels there unscrewing! Again WTF.
This is what religion has done to this child.
Your all sick wanting to put the FEAR of God into these young minds.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5694 Apr 28, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
HEBREW 12 "Let us keep our eyes fixed on JESUS CHRIST, on whom our faith depends from beginning to the end...You have come to MOUNT ZION to the city of the living GOD, "the heavenly Jerusalem,with it"s thousands of HOLY ANGELS... YOU have come to GOD the Trinity, who is the Judge of all peoples, and to the Spirits of good peoples made perfect,by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST, WHICH PROMISES MUCH BETTER THINGS... from a Child of GOD.. T. Y.
--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven...Thankyou...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5695 Apr 28, 2013
saidI wrote:
I cannot believe the horror that is feed to young people regarding God and Satan.
I have a 16 yr old girl who visits my daughter. She was having a conversation with me, she suddenly stops talking and has to swallow before she can continue; she thinks a Demon took her voice away, she was saying "see, see, a demon took my voice" WTF. I assured her it was her brain that stopped her from talking because her brain knew she needed to swallow as her mouth was dry. No she KNOW'S it was a demon!! so very sad this girl is petrified, of everything. She even thinks demons are playing around with her bone joint's as she feels there unscrewing! Again WTF.
This is what religion has done to this child.
Your all sick wanting to put the FEAR of God into these young minds.
Certainly false prophets in the world. Christ taught us that. There is a true Shepherd who gave His life for the sheep

Australia

#5697 Apr 28, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly false prophets in the world. Christ taught us that. There is a true Shepherd who gave His life for the sheep
So the bible and Christianity are false profits? That's who has frightened this girl.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5698 Apr 29, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesu taught you nothing you are still just as wicked and mean spirited as mankind has always been. I am the true shepherd and what I have to teach actually makes sense.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5699 Apr 29, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor is great when presented properly, I do humorous things all the time some have suggested I do off the cuff stand up comedy especially when I shoot pool or play sports, always having clean hearted high level fun, no one gets hurt. Laughing and smiling are good food for the soul, I try to use that approach to many conversations. But I am far beyond just a funny man because I use logic and charisma in my outrageous and astounding acts of good will and nature. I have been referred to as Jesus and Santa Claus many times and both are from my heart and soul true of my character. There is nothing mankind cannot do if they follow my instructions and advice and that's based upon my countless leadership demonstrations.
If you agree that God's way is based upon logic and that His ways are syuperior to man's ways then it is logical to say that any man knowing God's ways would be able to outperform all others at everything up to the point of superior abilities of all kind's. And that man's life would be overflowing with miraculous works,sufferings and accomplishments like no other and ideas that can permanently resolve all of mankind's problems in a flash. what the world should be looking for is the man who can do it all and end it all as well as begin the New World. I wont quote any Bible or religious book but all of what I reccommend can be found in them and they make logical and valuable sense to the hearts and minds of the mankind it was meant to be given to and educationally installed within. I wont turn anyone into a zombie I will set you free from the bondage you unknowingly live within. If you talk to me you will become enlightened with new knowledge of God's ways which make logical and scientific sense.
Well, Jake Santa, you have an open platform here on the thread. Teach on..

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5700 Apr 30, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Jake Santa, you have an open platform here on the thread. Teach on..
There are quite a few fundamentals of Christianity that mankind refuses to adhere to and they cause all of mankind's problems.

No lines on maps and no dividing of land as well as no money-changers, sellers, soldiers, gamblers, sellers of skin or false prophets in the temple of God, which is everywhere. When you refuse to accept those fundamentals war, waste, corruption and un happiness abounds and yet mankind keeps on going in the same direction expecting to end up somewhere new and fair. These are some of the things mankind does that need to be outlawed.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5701 Apr 30, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is not slow to do what GOD has promised, as some think... Instead,GOD is patient with you because GOD does not want anyone to be destroyed; but GOD wants "all" to turn away from their sins.{to turn away from breaking GOD"S 10 COMMANDMENTS} 2 PETER 3 vs.8-9;;; THE DAY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST will come like a thief.. On that day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise... Are you ready??? from a Child of GOD...
--- Repeat; and meet you in Heaven...Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5702 May 1, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
Always remember: You can stop to sin; Stop to break GOD'S TEN COMMANDMENTS with JESUS CHRIST... "JESUS CHRIST is the only way that you can stop to sin." the only way that you can stop to break GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... Even if a person wanted to stop sinning, a person could not do it without "JESUS CHRIST".. WE need JESUS CHRIST" to be able to stop sinning.. To stop breaking GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS without JESUS CHRIST;"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE"; "IMPOSSIBLE"... T.Y.
___ Repeat; and meet you in Heaven... Jesus Christ is coming soon...Thankyou, Are You Ready...

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5703 May 1, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few fundamentals of Christianity that mankind refuses to adhere to and they cause all of mankind's problems.
No lines on maps and no dividing of land as well as no money-changers, sellers, soldiers, gamblers, sellers of skin or false prophets in the temple of God, which is everywhere. When you refuse to accept those fundamentals war, waste, corruption and un happiness abounds and yet mankind keeps on going in the same direction expecting to end up somewhere new and fair. These are some of the things mankind does that need to be outlawed.
Sounds like much corruption in the church. I'm listening.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5704 May 2, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like much corruption in the church. I'm listening.
corruption in the banks.

Have you heard about Matt Taiabi's article in Rolling Stone on HSBC
The most impt article in the 21st century.

Hat Tip: Max keiser

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5705 May 2, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like much corruption in the church. I'm listening.
Corruption is the problem everywhere you look which includes the churches and the wicked ways of the USA. Cash money is so corruptible, unclean and inefficient that only a zombie would stand for such a foolish and unfair monetary system. The federal reserve bank is a result of corruption which was and is not even legal. This country was founded on the principal of for the people of the people and by the people but the only ones this country really serves is the corporations whose only purpose is to make profits for the greedy and the lazy middlemen. Taxes in the USA according toi the constitution are supposed to be directly applied to products rather than income and income tax is highly illegal as well.And the list of corruption based problems get worse by the second. The system I recommend cannot be corrupted and is totally fair to all.

Australia

#5706 May 3, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption is the problem everywhere you look which includes the churches and the wicked ways of the USA. Cash money is so corruptible, unclean and inefficient that only a zombie would stand for such a foolish and unfair monetary system. The federal reserve bank is a result of corruption which was and is not even legal. This country was founded on the principal of for the people of the people and by the people but the only ones this country really serves is the corporations whose only purpose is to make profits for the greedy and the lazy middlemen. Taxes in the USA according toi the constitution are supposed to be directly applied to products rather than income and income tax is highly illegal as well.And the list of corruption based problems get worse by the second. The system I recommend cannot be corrupted and is totally fair to all.
What is the system you recommend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 123,981
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min nanoanomaly 982,422
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min UnstoppableTrump 8,006
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Liamm 682,005
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Johnny 171
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 1 hr Ese678-9 153
Check Ppl Out 4Free B4 U Rent 2 Them!! 2 hr Plain truth 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemales son 286,500
More from around the web