Since: Mar 11

Australia

#5666 Apr 19, 2013
King David wrote:
By the tongues of David and Jesus the homosexuals will be cursed.
Yeah, but isn't it up to God to do the cursing and not you?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5667 Apr 20, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
WE cannot stop breaking GOD"S ten commandments without JESUS CHRIST... It is written; Psalms 119 vs. 2 "happy are those who follow GOD"S 10 COMMANDMENTS"... Do you want to be happy??? THEN OBEY GOD"S 10 COMMANDMENTS... please ask JESUS CHRIST to come into your heart, soul, and mind, and ask JESUS CHRIST to help you to obey" ALL 10 COMMANDMENTS"... FROM A CHILD OF GOD, WITH LOTS OF LOVE; THANKYOU...
--- Repeat; and we need to keep holding on CHRIST JESUS...Thankyou and meet you all in Heaven...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5668 Apr 20, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat; and we need to keep holding on CHRIST JESUS...Thankyou and meet you all in Heaven...
Thanks, but no thanks!!
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#5669 Apr 21, 2013
On Judgement Day,will the sight of Christ the King of Glory bring joy to your heart and soul....or will it bring SHAME and SORROW to you?? YOU have the POWER OF CHOICE to make sure it brings JOY! It's YOUR CHOICE! Don't let the sands of God's hourglass of mercy run out on your soul!! Don't let Satan the Wicked One TRICK you of your soul by telling you to go ahead and continue enjoying 'sin for a season'!!! Not ONE SINGLE SOUL in hell will be able to say....that they are happy here! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5670 Apr 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
On Judgement Day,will the sight of Christ the King of Glory bring joy to your heart and soul....or will it bring SHAME and SORROW to you?? YOU have the POWER OF CHOICE to make sure it brings JOY! It's YOUR CHOICE! Don't let the sands of God's hourglass of mercy run out on your soul!! Don't let Satan the Wicked One TRICK you of your soul by telling you to go ahead and continue enjoying 'sin for a season'!!! Not ONE SINGLE SOUL in hell will be able to say....that they are happy here! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
What a sad religion you follow. "Love me or I will burn you in a lake of fire for all eternity"

Your god sounds rather evil.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#5671 Apr 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad religion you follow. "Love me or I will burn you in a lake of fire for all eternity"
Your god sounds rather evil.
Only because you LOVE SIN,and only because you're not very smart.

Location hidden

#5672 Apr 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Only because you LOVE SIN,and only because you're not very smart.
What sin do I love, all knowing one?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5673 Apr 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What sin do I love, all knowing one?
--- Just think, most of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS; FOR IT IS WRITTEN, sin is the breaking of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5674 Apr 21, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Just think, most of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS; FOR IT IS WRITTEN, sin is the breaking of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...
You mean like laughing at fictitious Gods?

Location hidden

#5675 Apr 21, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Just think, most of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS; FOR IT IS WRITTEN, sin is the breaking of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...
That's awfully vague, oh great seer. Which of the 10 Commandments have I broken, specifically...and how?

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5676 Apr 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awfully vague, oh great seer. Which of the 10 Commandments have I broken, specifically...and how?
We're to walk after the Spirit not the law which was designed only for repentence to show our sinful state before the holy God of Israel who sent His Son for the whole world Romans 8

Location hidden

#5677 Apr 21, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
We're to walk after the Spirit not the law which was designed only for repentence to show our sinful state before the holy God of Israel who sent His Son for the whole world Romans 8
Dude...what?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5678 Apr 22, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
--- Hina; Yes and when we walk with THE HOLY SPIRIT we obey the Laws, the Commandments; which are THE WAYS OF GOD... Thankyou and meet you in Heaven...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5679 Apr 22, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...what?
Good question.

The apostle Paul who was chosen by God to write much of the new Testament was a highly learned and prize pupil of Old Testament Hebrew law. After Christ, God showed a new way to the whole world for He had given up on Israel. Evidenced by 400 years of silence and no prophetic word to the nation. Instead of physical circumcision which separated Israel from the world, God now circumcises the heart upon repentance. There is now a spiritual circumcision (the new birth) And we flee from the law which condemns us into the safe arms of Christ who frees us from condemnation for He has purchased our victory and salvation for He has fulfilled the law in Himself for us.

Upon this faith rests our souls promise and inheritance.

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

#5680 Apr 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I am the man you will face on Judgement day, shame and sorrow will be a thing of the past as long as you start doing things my way. Hell is where you live now in comparison to heaven where I will take you.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5681 Apr 23, 2013
"You shall not pass!" - Gandalf The Grey
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5682 Apr 23, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
-THEN the curses will be lifted; and blessings will flow... GOD is THE SUPREME POWER in the earth and universe; JESUS CHRIST is our GREAT SAVIOR, GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, GREAT GOOD GOD, GREAT GREAT KING, AND OUR GREAT GREAT LORD... JESUS CHRIST is the only way that we can stop to sin {stop breaking GOD"S 10 COMMANDMENTS} JESUS CHRIST IS THE "ONLY MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HUMANS"...1TIM.2VS.5-6... WITH LOTS OF LOVE FROM A SERVANT OF GOD, THANKYOU...
--- Repeat, and may GOD bless the Saints now...Thankyou...

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

#5683 Apr 23, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
"You shall not pass!" - Gandalf The Grey
Gandalf The Grey was an idiot and a sorcerer leading knuckle heads down damnation road, magic and war machines have nothing to do with the ways of Christ and the miracles of logic I can and have already performed.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5684 Apr 24, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandalf The Grey was an idiot and a sorcerer leading knuckle heads down damnation road, magic and war machines have nothing to do with the ways of Christ and the miracles of logic I can and have already performed.
Gandalf is a character from book and I was just attempting some humor upon entering this thread. I am curious, Jake999. What miracles of logic have you performed?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5685 Apr 26, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
One GOD; One baptism;ONE CHURCH, IN THE HEAVENS, HEBREW 12... The true Christian Church is in heaven, The Church is where our High Priest, JESUS CHRIST is... One true church in Heaven, one flock with one great GOOD SHEPHERD, Great SAVIOR and HIGH PRIEST... GOD THE FATHER will bring sin and evil and lawlessness {the breaking of GOD"S 10 COMMANDMENTS to an end;} through JESUS CHRIST, GOD"S SON..---- From a Servant of GOD.. Thankyou.
--- GOD'S ways; which are "GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH JESUS CHRIST" ARE THE BEST WAYS...Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven soon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 min Sacchar 37,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 775,397
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 605,028
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 559,521
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min cheer the f up 265,156
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 16 min jodi 39
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 24 min Jolly 23,974
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min WildWeirdWillie 175,654
More from around the web