message from a servant of god.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5645 Mar 29, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah; Happy Passover because JESUS CHRIST died on the Cross to save us and redeem us;--- and soon will rapture us...
Yeah, yeah, yeah ..... your ilk have been claiming that for 2000 years. I think you've been stood up.
King David

Germany

#5646 Mar 29, 2013
By the tongues of David and Jesus the homosexuals will be cursed.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5647 Mar 29, 2013
King David wrote:
By the tongues of David and Jesus the homosexuals will be cursed.
Why are you obsessed with homosexuals?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5648 Mar 30, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
I PRAY TO THE TRINITY, IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST... ALL BEINGS IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH RECEIVE THEIR LIFE FROM GOD THE TRINITY. GOD IS WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS.I PRAY THAT GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT WILL MAKE YOU BECOME STRONG FOLLOWERS OF THE LORD JESUS, AND THAT CHRIST WILL LIVE IN YOUR HEARTS SOULS AND MINDS, BECAUSE OF YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST, THE ROCK. STAND FIRM AND BE DEEPLY ROOTED IN GOD'S LOVE. JESUS CHRIST IS GOD'S TRUE "WISDOM"..
--- Thankyou, and Happy Passover to the Heavenly City of GOD...

Location hidden

#5649 Mar 30, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Thankyou, and Happy Passover to the Heavenly City of GOD...
Passover is the one where the god you worship slaughtered lots and lots of little babies, right?

Creepy.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5650 Mar 31, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
I DO NOT GIVE THE SAME LINES ON THIS POSTS.--- HOW CAN GOD AGREE WITH satan;---"NEVER"... READ YOUR BIBLE.. MANY THINGS YOU SAY IS NOT IN THE BIBLE.. satan IS NOT GOD AND NEVER WILL BE.. IT IS WRITTEN: DO NOT TRY TO WORK TOGETHER AS EQUALS WITH UNBELIEVERS, FOR IT CANNOT BE DONE.HOW CAN LIGHT AND DARKNESS LIVE TOGETHER? HOW CAN JESUS CHRIST AND satan AGREE???" 2COR.6 VS.14-15--- IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE, YOU WILL NEVER SEE TRUTH.
--- Repeat and Happy Passover and meet you in Heaven... Thankyou...

Location hidden

#5651 Mar 31, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and Happy Passover and meet you in Heaven... Thankyou...
Passover is the one where the god you worship slaughtered lots and lots of little babies, right?

Creepy.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5652 Mar 31, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your humility is a lesson to us all
Mankind's stupidity, greed, crimes against humanity and God should be the lesson to focus on.

Its all about kicking ass and taking names of every leader, judge and competitor I could get my hands on. While in that process I turned everything I touched to gold, grace, peace and prosperity at the same time, day after day all of my life. Its been like playing a game of real life chess with actual people I know well as the supporting actors and player pieces. No one is a better teacher, leader, worker, innovator or demonstrator than I am and all that I claim is verifiable fact. I have the sharpest tongue and the best ideas but my ways are nothing like any of mankind's ways, my ways will produce instant and lasting highly valuable changes that will never need to be reformed again. Once you hear the truth from my mouth and mind everything else you have accepted throughout your life makes no logical sense. My personal and friends and strangers numerous cats and dogs as well as deer and fox love me so I am always extremely kind hearted as well as a seasoned warrior and former Marine of smart words and intelligent and different ways of all kinds. I have many friends who are or have been involved and witness to my dramatic, courageous, legally and pyhsically dangerous, strategic demonstrations and I have or had friends in hundreds of high and low places. Your educators, business, military and political leaders, enforcers, judges and operating systems have always been my arch enemies. I have fought them in many hundreds of wars without a loss or a scratch on me. Are you ready to listen to me yet?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5653 Apr 2, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
--YOU READ MY POSTS BUT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND...WE MUST ALL REPENT... YOU SEE, BUT YOU DO NOT REALLY SEE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE... FIRST YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE IS GOD'S HOLY WORDS,HOLY TRUTHS, AND HOLY PROMISES; BEFORE YOU CAN "REALLY SEE"... START BY PRAYING TO JESUS; AND READ THE START OF THIS POST,MESSAGE FROM A SERVANT OF GOD... MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH "THE TRUTH"... THANKYOU.
--- Repeat and soon All SAINTS will meet in HEAVEN... Thankyou...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5654 Apr 3, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
SOME PEOPLE WILL ESCAPE DESTRUCTION {ETERNAL FIRE AND PUNISHMENTS,DEATH} AND BE SAVED BY THEIR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST... ALL OF GOD'S TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL SURVIVE THE DANGERS THAT GOD HAS DESCRIBED IN REVELATION,AND WILL ENJOY GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, GOD'S SON THAT WAS PROVIDED IN THE EARTH... FROM A CHILD OF GOD... SERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST. THANKYOU.
--- Repeat;... GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE THE BEST WAYS...... Let us praise GOD and thank GOD and tell GOD that WE love GOD Daily... Thankyou...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5655 Apr 5, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
FREE WILL-----DON'T BLAME THE LORD FOR YOUR SINS;-- THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DOES NOT CAUSE WHAT GOD HATES... GOD HATES SINS... DON'T CLAIM THAT THE LORD JESUS HAS MISLED YOU; GOD DOES NOT NEED THE HELP OF SINNERS, TO ACCOMPLISH GOD'S PURPOSES.. THE LORD GOD HATES EVIL AND SIN IN ALL IT'S FORMS, AND THOSE WHO FEAR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FIND NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN EVIL OR SIN... NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS..
--- Repeat and may JESUS CHRIST help us to make it to Heaven... Thankyou...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5656 Apr 7, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
WHEN IN THE BEGINNING, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CREATED HUMAN BEINGS, THE LORD JESUS LEFT THEM FREE TO DO AS THEY WISHED.. IF YOU WANT TO, YOU CAN KEEP GOD'S TEN COMMANDMENTS; WITH THE HELP OF JESUS CHRIST;>>> YOU CAN DECIDE WHETHER YOU WILL BE LOYAL,{KEEPERS OF GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS} TO THE LORD JESUS OR {BREAKERS OF GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS}...>>> YOU HAVE A CHOICE>>>... FROM A SERVANT OF GOD, THANKYOU.
--- Repeat and please decide with Wisdom... Thankyou...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5657 Apr 8, 2013
--- For people to embrace a high view of GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES today, means that TRUE Christians will be swimming upstream in a culture that does not believe in the Ways OF GOD... True Christians need to accept that praises and thanks from the world Will Not be coming... >>> But as True Christians live out what GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES teaches and commands; then the Saints will be living a life that GOD would consider worthy; and that is the most important... Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...

#5658 Apr 9, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- For people to embrace a high view of GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES today, means that TRUE Christians will be swimming upstream in a culture that does not believe in the Ways OF GOD... True Christians need to accept that praises and thanks from the world Will Not be coming... >>> But as True Christians live out what GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES teaches and commands; then the Saints will be living a life that GOD would consider worthy; and that is the most important... Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
Just checking to see if you have found any evidence supporting the stories of your 2000 yo goat herder fables yet ..... I still don't see anything. I still think you've been stood up or bamboozled.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5659 Apr 12, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
TO OTTER NY.---THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH, WITH JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LEADER, RULER AND GREAT GREAT KING;>>> NOT THE WICKED ONES WHO REFUSE TO HAVE GOD THE FATHER AS THEIR FATHER AND CREATOR AND JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOR AND GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD AND GREAT GREAT KING AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THEIR TEACHER AND GREAT GUIDER... DO NOT FORGET, THAT GOD THE TRINITY IS THE "SUPREME POWER" IN THE EARTH AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.. THANKYOU, FROM CHILD OF GOD..
___ Repeat, and meet you in Heaven...Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5660 Apr 14, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
--THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS PLACED FIRE AND WATER BEFORE YOU; REACH OUT AND TAKE WHICHEVER YOU WANT... YOU HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN LIFE--{ETERNAL LIFE AND HAPPINESS}; OR DEATH {ETERNAL FIRE AND PUNISHMENT}... NOT TO SIN IS ETERNAL LIFE AND HAPPINESS... YOU WILL GET WHICHEVER YOU CHOOSE... THE LORD'S WISDOM AND LOVE AND POWER ARE GREAT AND GOD SEES EVERYTHING WE DO... WITH GOD THERE ARE "NO SECRETS". FROM A SERVANT OF GOD.. THANKYOU..
--- Repeat; and we will meet in Heaven soon... Thankyou...

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5662 Apr 16, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just checking to see if you have found any evidence supporting the stories of your 2000 yo goat herder fables yet ..... I still don't see anything. I still think you've been stood up or bamboozled.
The stories I produced make those of the goat herder look like child's play. I am coming soon!

#5663 Apr 16, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
The stories I produced make those of the goat herder look like child's play. I am coming soon!
Remember to use a condom, unless you are by yourself, then some hand lotion might be helpful.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5664 Apr 17, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
-FOR IT IS POSSIBLE FOR HUMANS TO BE BROUGHT BACK FROM SINNING; {FROM BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS} AND TO BE SET FREE FROM SINNING, IF HUMANS REPENT OF THEIR ACTIONS OF BREAKING GOD'S TEN COMMANDMENTS AND TURNING TO JESUS CHRIST, MAKES SATISFACTION TO GOD THE TRINITY... AND "JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY''... FROM A CHILD OF GOD... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat; and may GOD bless us with the Truth now and forever... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5665 Apr 18, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
- "lift the curses", from your lives... It is written;Psalms 119 vs.21 "cursed are those who disobey your 10 commandments"... Also vs. 118 "GOD rejects everyone who disobeys GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"... we must obey GOD"S 10 commandments so that the curses will be broken... "JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY..." WITH LOTS OF LOVE, FROM A CHILD OF GOD... THANKYOU.
--- Repeat and let us thank GOD; praise GOD and tell GOD that we love GOD DAILY... Thankyou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 654,460
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Clearwater 64,728
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 53 min Wellthereyahaveit 291
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,612
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Goats and Llamas 512
UNICORNS In the Bible 1 hr Goats and Llamas 10
News ISIS buried thousands in at least 72 mass grave... 1 hr Goats and Llamas 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,957
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web