message from a servant of god.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5565 Mar 5, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you forgot more than a few;
Exd 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.
Exd 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.
Exd 21:4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.
Exd 21:5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
Exd 21:6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
Exd 21:7 ¶ And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
..... according to your Exodus selection there were far more than 10 and the 10 you mentioned were not numbered by Gaud.
There is a similar issue with Deuterotomy, no where did you Gaud say he was done at 10;
Deu 6:4 ¶ Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:
Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deu 6:6 ¶ And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
Deu 6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
Deu 6:10 ¶ And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
Deu 6:11 And houses full of all good [things], which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
Seems you have been ignoring many of your Gaud's commandments.
Paul is telling the Galatians to walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh,... for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. Galations 5.22

You need to understand we are not in the culture of Old Testament Israel but in the commonwealth of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ. You need to study the Fruit of the Spirit

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5566 Mar 5, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is telling the Galatians to walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh,... for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. Galations 5.22
You need to understand we are not in the culture of Old Testament Israel but in the commonwealth of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ. You need to study the Fruit of the Spirit
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law
You were the one who listed old testament books in response to the question of where are the 10 commandments listed.

Now you are saying they are not applicable.

Make up your mind please!
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5567 Mar 6, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
JESUS CHRIST does not save us IN OUR SINS, but FROM our sins,JESUS CHRIST is coming to gather a pure CHURCH not a sinful church...JESUS CHRIST gave Himself for us,to rescue us from ALL wickedness,lawlessness and to make us a pure people who belong to JESUS, alone and are eager to do GOOD...------- I have and still read GOD,s WORD daily. I was baptized in 1976 and read daily GOD,s word. READ 2PET3v.14 "Do your best to be pure and faultless in GOD,s sight.
--- Repeat and meet you in HEAVEN...Thankyou, GOD Bless...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5568 Mar 6, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
--- hina, love makes us follow the Ways of GOD and when we obey, we get joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, mercy grace, blessings, favor, power, etc. Thankyou and GOD Bless...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5569 Mar 6, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who listed old testament books in response to the question of where are the 10 commandments listed.
Now you are saying they are not applicable.
Make up your mind please!
That's because you asked if the ten commandments are scriptural

They are God's tool to show us our sinful nature and low standard before Him.

Now in Christ, the believers tool are the fruits of the Spirit we inherit automatically as believers whom the Spirit indwells.

#5570 Mar 6, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you asked if the ten commandments are scriptural
They are God's tool to show us our sinful nature and low standard before Him.
Now in Christ, the believers tool are the fruits of the Spirit we inherit automatically as believers whom the Spirit indwells.
1 Corinthians 2:14

and on that basis, I agree believers are tools.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5571 Mar 7, 2013
--- Ooogah; yes we are servants and tools for GOD THE TRINITY with Jesus Christ... Meet you in Heaven...

#5572 Mar 7, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- Ooogah; yes we are servants and tools for GOD THE TRINITY with Jesus Christ... Meet you in Heaven...
Why would an omniscient omnipotent God need tools of any kind? It sounds like your God is a fraud.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5573 Mar 9, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>Remember JESUS CHRIST is coming to gather a PURE CHURCH not a sinful church,ask and trust JESUS to help you to stop sinning; I am.
--- Meet you in Heaven peoples...Thankyou...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5574 Mar 10, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
HAPPY are those who reject the advice of evil ones; breakers of GOD's 10 COMMANDMENTS, who do not follow the example of sinners or join those who have no use for GOD and GOD's 10 COMMANDMENTS... Instead, they find joy in obeying the LAWS of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and they study them day and night... They are like trees that grow beside a river that bear fruit at the right time and whose leaves do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do...
--- Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven... Get ready for the noisy rapture, it will be very noisy... Everyone will see the rapture, get ready for the rapture... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5575 Mar 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 2:14
and on that basis, I agree believers are tools.
Because that text is talking about you with no concept of spiritual truth because we have to experience God in our hearts.

#5576 Mar 10, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that text is talking about you with no concept of spiritual truth because we have to experience God in our hearts.
You have no evidence there is anything spiritual, therefore there is no truth in it. The same thing goes for your God. You've got nothing. Fool!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5577 Mar 10, 2013
TODAY is the day of salvation!,for you are not promised tomorrow!!:
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#5578 Mar 10, 2013
People please stop and repent now the time is near JESUS IS COMING get ready please,You will not want to get left behind.You will seek death BUT death will flee you.Wake up and ask GOD to forgive you for all the nasty things you are saying about our SAVIOR he died for you people how can you say the thing you are saying.People you have no clue what will happen to you for this it will be very bad YOU PEOPLE WILL ONE DAY CONFESS WITH YOUR TOUNGES AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR KNEES AND CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS.you will remember reading this i promise when that day comes
kaplan man

Abbeville, LA

#5579 Mar 10, 2013
I cannot believe the things that you people say about our SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST people listen to me HELL is a real place.You need to decide where you want to spend eturnity one of two places HEAVEN ARE HELL we will never die never you hear when our bodies die it is not over.Our spirit will live on forever and ever somewhere PLEASE make the right choice.PLEASE STOP MOCKING JESUS PEOPLE HE DIED FOR YOU DID YOU HEAR ME HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR YOU.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5580 Mar 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence there is anything spiritual, therefore there is no truth in it. The same thing goes for your God. You've got nothing. Fool!
Emotions are spiritual

#5581 Mar 10, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions are spiritual
Incorrect. Emotions are biochemical. That's why they can make antidepressant medications.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5582 Mar 11, 2013
--- The rapture is NOT going to be a secret rapture... Everyone will see the rapture happen... I hope everyone is ready...Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5583 Mar 11, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The rapture is NOT going to be a secret rapture... Everyone will see the rapture happen... I hope everyone is ready...Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
Now that Obama is going to Israel to confirm a peace treaty for the first time in history on Israeli soil we can expect this to be the 7 year peace treaty prophesied in Daniel.

This will launch the Great Tribulation and soon the man of sin will appear. Certainly George H Bushes One World Govt will.

Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5584 Mar 12, 2013
--- The next step in GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION is " the Rapture and then, THE GREAT TRIBULATION... Get ready peoples...Thankyou, GOD Bless and meet you in Heaven...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 649,900
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Toby 972,405
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 56,395
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 445,888
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Toby 106,060
bambam 23 min brandy trujillo 5
Kristen Bell shares photos from her wedding to ... 1 hr Yahoo sale 2
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 9 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web