message from a servant of god.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#5525 Feb 10, 2013
TODAY is the day of salvation!,for the Lord has not promised you tomorrow!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#5526 Feb 10, 2013
So sayeth the Shepherd...

SO SAYETH THE FLOCK..........

'chuckling'

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5527 Feb 11, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- Ooogah, I will... I hope it will be soon...Thankyou, GOD Bless...
People have been waiting for that to happen for over 2000 years. I think you've been stood up.
wuzluz

Monessen, PA

#5528 Feb 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Get Over It,god was a servant
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5529 Feb 11, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been waiting for that to happen for over 2000 years. I think you've been stood up.
--- Ooogah I DISAGREE, GOD'S WAYS are done in GOD'S TIMING Not in our timing... GOD will do what GOD said HE would do... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING VERY SOON... Are you ready??? THAT IS THE REAL ISSUE...

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#5530 Feb 11, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah I DISAGREE, GOD'S WAYS are done in GOD'S TIMING Not in our timing... GOD will do what GOD said HE would do... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING VERY SOON... Are you ready??? THAT IS THE REAL ISSUE...
The Divine does not need cheerleaders. Or recruiting agents. Get a life. Mine is taken.:)
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5531 Feb 11, 2013
--- shovel my life is in CHRIST JESUS FOREVER...

#5532 Feb 11, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah I DISAGREE, GOD'S WAYS are done in GOD'S TIMING Not in our timing... GOD will do what GOD said HE would do... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING VERY SOON... Are you ready??? THAT IS THE REAL ISSUE...
You can disagree all you like. The fact is you can not produce one single thing that has been verifiably written by your God, not one single thing. This would also be the case if he does not exist.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#5533 Feb 11, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- shovel my life is in CHRIST JESUS FOREVER...
Marvelous. I'll be walking away, since it is my choice to leave the Christing up to you....

Have fun with that.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5534 Feb 13, 2013
NORMAND wrote:
JESUS CHRIST IS OUR ONLY GREAT SAVIOR, GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD, GREAT GOD, GREAT KING, GREAT LORD, GREAT DELIVERER FROM THE EVIL ONES, GREAT HIGH PRIEST, GREAT FRIEND, GREAT PROTECTOR, GREAT REDEEMER, GREAT PHYSICIAN, GREAT DENTIST AND GREAT DOCTOR... JESUS CHRIST CAN BE ALL THESE FOR YOU ALSO, IF YOU ARE WILLING. PLEASE BE WILLING. JESUS LOVES YOU... NORMAND SERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST, MESSENGER OF GOD, PRAYER WARRIOR. THANKYOU....
---Meet you all in Heaven...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5535 Feb 14, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---Meet you all in Heaven...
wonder if we will though. Such a great place. Probably meet people we had 5 min conversations with in our entire life and will remember them.

We dream about faces we see briefly during the day
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5536 Feb 15, 2013
wuzluz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5sQIb_WLN 8 ……
Get Over It,god was a servant
--- wuzluz; I disagree because we are the servants of GOD...GOD is The Supreme Power in the whole universe... Let us Worship GOD Daily...Thankyou, meet you in Heaven...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5537 Feb 19, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
] THE BIBLE IS FULL OF MISTAKES FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION... MISTAKES THAT PEOPLES MADE WHEN THEY REJECTED JESUS CHRIST AND GOD.S 10 COMMANDMENTS...
---WE need to stop rejecting THE WAYS OF GOD, which are the 10 Commandments of GOD that GOD wrote with HIS own Finger on two tablets...

#5538 Feb 19, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---WE need to stop rejecting THE WAYS OF GOD, which are the 10 Commandments of GOD that GOD wrote with HIS own Finger on two tablets...
You are lying Normand. If you weren't lying you could produce these original writings of God that he did with his own finger.

Please stop lying.

“Lord God Almighty-”

Since: Aug 11

True&Righteous thy judgments.

#5539 Feb 19, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying Normand. If you weren't lying you could produce these original writings of God that he did with his own finger.
Please stop lying.
May the Lord Righteous Judge condemn you to a level 800 times hotter in the bowels of Hell:)
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5540 Feb 20, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop lying.
--- Ooogah; IT IS WRITTEN in the Books of Theology; that in the end that the ARK OF THE COVENANT WITH THE 10 COMMANDMENTS WILL BE SEEN IN ALL THE WORLD...THE ARK OF THE COVENANT WITH GOD'S 10 COMANDMENTS where hidden in the caves facing Jerusalem by the Prophet JEREMIAH... Ooogah, wait for the original writings of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS THAT WAS WRITTEN BY GOD HIMSELF... IT is Not for me to produce GOD'S ORIGINAL 10 COMMANDMENTS, IT IS FOR GOD HIMSELF TO DO IT; AND GOD WILL DO IT SOON...Thankyou and may GOD bless you with the Truth and nothing but "THE TRUTH"...

#5541 Feb 20, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah; IT IS WRITTEN in the Books of Theology; that in the end that the ARK OF THE COVENANT WITH THE 10 COMMANDMENTS WILL BE SEEN IN ALL THE WORLD...THE ARK OF THE COVENANT WITH GOD'S 10 COMANDMENTS where hidden in the caves facing Jerusalem by the Prophet JEREMIAH... Ooogah, wait for the original writings of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS THAT WAS WRITTEN BY GOD HIMSELF... IT is Not for me to produce GOD'S ORIGINAL 10 COMMANDMENTS, IT IS FOR GOD HIMSELF TO DO IT; AND GOD WILL DO IT SOON...Thankyou and may GOD bless you with the Truth and nothing but "THE TRUTH"...
So then, someone hid the message of God. God didn't see that coming and couldn't prevent it.

You realize that means he isn't God, right?

The original question was if this God of yours wanted us to have a message from him, why didn't he leave a note written in his own hand. You are saying he did, but someone hid it from the intended recipients.

That's just silly. Your God ain't god if he can't deliver a simple message.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5542 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, someone hid the message of God. God didn't see that coming and couldn't prevent it.
You realize that means he isn't God, right?
The original question was if this God of yours wanted us to have a message from him, why didn't he leave a note written in his own hand. You are saying he did, but someone hid it from the intended recipients.
That's just silly. Your God ain't god if he can't deliver a simple message.
--- Ooogah; GOD DID DELIVER MANY MESSAGES, READ GOD'S HOLY SCRITURES and you will see them all...The Message GOD gave me is --------" STOP SINNING, STOP BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, REPENT AND GET BAPTIZED, FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"... And then I will meet the peoples that DO in Heaven...

#5543 Feb 21, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah; GOD DID DELIVER MANY MESSAGES, READ GOD'S HOLY SCRITURES and you will see them all...The Message GOD gave me is --------" STOP SINNING, STOP BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, REPENT AND GET BAPTIZED, FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"... And then I will meet the peoples that DO in Heaven...
God didn't write those scriptures. Paul/Saul of Tarsus wrote a good portion of it and he never even met this "Jesus" guy, even says so himself. It is highly likely this "Jesus" guy never existed either.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
LuLu Ford

Kansas City, MO

#5544 Feb 21, 2013
Oh, yes, that was me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Einstein 445,501
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Toby 974,609
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 24 min Gazza 55
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 25 min lightbeamrider 4,931
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Buck Crick 70,064
Horny snapchat usernames 41 min Add her 9
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 45,570
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min who 282,868
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 658,382
More from around the web