message from a servant of god.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5502 Jan 13, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cup I will have you drink from will give you knowledge and direction that you cannot get from anyone else. And I promise that no one will ever go thirsty for water again either.
So wny aren't you in tent cities relieving the dispossessed and initiating revival meetings. What a great opportunity from God the American church is missing because they won't pay the price of feeding physically and spiritually when the Lord has given them the open door. Surely, only the great prechers of the past had that initiative.

Where are all the wealthy tele-evangelists?

No where to be seen but hoarding their wealth and I hope they being exposed for their fraudulance.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#5503 Jan 13, 2013
Sunday January 13
Set Boundaries (2)
Ex 20:4-6, Deut 7:17-8:2, Is 40:18-31, Col 3:5-10
'...Its parts should have equal concern for each other.' 1 Corinthians 12:25

When you buy a house, you need clearly marked boundary lines to let you know what's yours and what's not. Good boundaries make good neighbours. The Bible says,'Seldom set foot in your neighbour's house--too much of you, and you will be hated.'(Proverbs 25:17) So, how close is too close? Let's look at three kinds of boundaries we establish between ourselves and others. Rigid boundaries. These are designed to keep others at arms' length and protect our private, self-absorbed world. Without saying a word, your attitude says:'Keep out, trespassers will be prosecuted!' Why do we create such boundaries? Fear! We fear being known, controlled, hurt, or feeling inadequate and inferior. And our rigidity prevents intimacy. Our unwillingness to be vulnerable or to compromise leaves us defensive, isolated and lonely. Closeness and intimacy are things we long for, yet fear and avoid. We think,'You can't hurt me if I keep you at a safe distance.' But it doesn't work. God designed us to share life's victories and defeats, not to live in isolation. We are to'...have equal concern for each other. If one part [person] suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honoured, every part rejoices with it.'(1 Corinthians 12:25-26) Rigid boundaries rob you of life-enriching relationships.'So what's the answer?' you ask. Reach out! Your were created to give to others, and to receive what they have to give back to you. In giving you are fulfilled, and in receiving you are made complete. Anything less is just existing.
The Word for Today
Easier said than done, for me anyway. I went from having no boundaries and getting hurt a lot. To having rigid boundaries and hurting myself.
Something for me to think about.
Love, peace and happiness to everyone <3

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5504 Jan 13, 2013
"'Seldom set foot in your neighbour's house--too much of you, and you will be hated.'(Proverbs 25:17)"

Wow, just read that today. Though I hardly set foot in anothers home I am reminded of another Proverb I read today.

A worthy wife is a husbands joy and crown. Men simply accept second best too easily and receive the woman from the other half of that verse... the other kind corrodes his strength and tears down everything he does.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5505 Jan 18, 2013
--- The Message this week is; " DO NOT be afraid of anyone, and do not worry... Have reverence for CHRIST JESUS in your hearts, souls, and minds and honour GOD THE TRINITY AS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD...BE ready at all times to talk about GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION BY THE SON OF GOD "JESUS CHRIST"... Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven"...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5507 Jan 20, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
"'Seldom set foot in your neighbour's house--too much of you, and you will be hated.'(Proverbs 25:17)"
Wow, just read that today. Though I hardly set foot in anothers home I am reminded of another Proverb I read today.
A worthy wife is a husbands joy and crown. Men simply accept second best too easily and receive the woman from the other half of that verse... the other kind corrodes his strength and tears down everything he does.
---Hina, very good, that is why we need a GODLY spouse ...Thankyou, GOD Bless...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#5508 Jan 20, 2013
Many people in this world are dying without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ,even at this very moment! Never to appear again...until they stand before the Great White Throne Judgement Seat of the Risen Saviour!! You DON'T have to be among them!!! He is WAITING to hear from YOU...'RIGHT NOW'!!

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5509 Jan 20, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---Hina, very good, that is why we need a GODLY spouse ...Thankyou, GOD Bless...
For some the Lord holds marriage off. Not indefinitely but because some of us have a role no one else can play so our condition has to be fine tuned and the correct help mate for that destiny will manifest because our cause will shine as the noon day Psalm 37.

Therefore set not your eyes on beholding vanity that the Lord will hasten you in His way Ps 199.37.

You will find this correlates with Ps 37
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5511 Jan 24, 2013
--- The Message of GOD this week is; " The Stone [CHRIST JESUS] which some of the teachers of religion rejected, has become THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE...This was GOD'S DOING, and it is marvelous in the eyes of THE SAINTS"... Thankyou, and GOD Bless...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#5512 Jan 24, 2013
Life In Christ
John Stott

<quoted text>

"For ever with the Lord!"
Amen; so let it be:
Life from the dead is in that word,
'Tis immortality.
Here in the body pent
Absent from Him I roam,
Yet nightly pitch my moving tent
A day's march nearer home.

So when my latest breath
Shall rend the veil in twain,
By death I shall escape from death,
And life eternal gain.
Knowing as I am known,
How shall I love that Word,
And oft repeat before the throne,
"For ever with the Lord!"

James Montgomery
<end of quoted text>

1 Thessalonians 4:17-18 <--> After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.

Amen <3
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5513 Jan 30, 2013
--- The Message this week is; "Children of GOD, SAINTS OF GOD, do not let your hearts, souls and minds be troubled, believe in GOD THE TRINITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST and GOD will help US... JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO GOD THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST"...AS PER THE HOLY SCRIPTURES...Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#5515 Jan 30, 2013
TODAY is the Day of salvation!!! For the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you another opportunity to recieve salvation tomorrow!!!:
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5516 Feb 5, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
GAL.4v.16 HAVE I NOW BECOME YOUR ENEMY BY TELLING YOU "THE TRUTH"... I HOPE NOT... SABBATH in at least 103 languages is SATURDAY; NOT SUNDAY THE DAY OF THE SUN... THE TRUE SABBATH OF GOD IS SATURDAY; NOT SUNDAY...THE TRUE sabbathe OF satan IS SUNDAY; NOW YOU DECIDE WHO YOU WILL SERVE; GOD or satan and his demons; YOUR CHOICE...--- EVERYONE NEEDS TO REST ON GOD,s SABBATH SATURDAY... GOD DID...
--- Repeat and I hope that we will meet in Heaven THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM ZION, the beautiful City of GOD... Thankyou, GOD Bless...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5517 Feb 6, 2013
--- The true sabbath of GOD is saturday...Why do people not want to follow the true sabbath of GOD??? In Fact most people work the hardest on that day, especially business people...WHY...Please tell me WHY???

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5518 Feb 7, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The true sabbath of GOD is saturday...Why do people not want to follow the true sabbath of GOD??? In Fact most people work the hardest on that day, especially business people...WHY...Please tell me WHY???
Saturday was only the Sabbath in Israel when God was honoured by His own people. Now God has said whosoever to the whole world and Christ is Lord of the sabbath. Only through Him do we have rest. for all the worlds were created through Him and only He was worthy to open the seals.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5519 Feb 8, 2013
---Hina, The 4th Commandment of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS that was written with GOD'S OWN FINGER WAS WRITTEN FOR ALL PEOPLES TO OBEY... The peoples in the time of Moses saw the two tablets that was written by GOD HIMSELF... WE need to obey them... Thankyou, GOD Bless and meet you in the Heavenly City of GOD...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5520 Feb 8, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
---Hina, The 4th Commandment of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS that was written with GOD'S OWN FINGER WAS WRITTEN FOR ALL PEOPLES TO OBEY... The peoples in the time of Moses saw the two tablets that was written by GOD HIMSELF... WE need to obey them... Thankyou, GOD Bless and meet you in the Heavenly City of GOD...
Where are these tablets today? Why didn't God put them where all could see?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5521 Feb 9, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these tablets today? Why didn't God put them where all could see?
---Ooogah, I agree, WE must ask GOD for the answers...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5522 Feb 9, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---Ooogah, I agree, WE must ask GOD for the answers...
Let me know when he drops you a note, M'kay?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#5523 Feb 10, 2013
--- Ooogah, I will... I hope it will be soon...Thankyou, GOD Bless...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#5524 Feb 10, 2013
Curtis Ray Rowlett wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, they're nutty old Jewish laws, alright! They have no relevance to today's society. If I wanted to follow an ethical system from antiquity I'd follow Buddha's 8-fold path...it transcends time and culture. Whereas that stuff from the old testament is just a lot of baggage fashioned to protect an elite and its power structure.
(As always, you're welcome.)
You got that right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min President DonJ Trump 675,460
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min President DonJ Trump 110,128
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Rider on the Storm 982,192
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Yidfellas v USA 184,726
Finish This Liberal Political Sentence.. 25 min USS LIBERTY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min likud 666 286,305
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 7 hr bugg_85 1
More from around the web