Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COMING. Shout the message of GOD,STOP SINNING, STOP BREAKING GOD,s 10 COMMANDMENTS, REPENT and BE BAPTIZED, FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST and GOD,s 10 COMMANDMENTS, ESPECIALLY the 4th COMMANDMENT, REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY SATURDAY TO KEEP IT HOLY... IT IS WRITTEN; Don,t hold back, say to the peoples; You,ve sinned; You,ve turned against the LORD JESUS CHRIST and GOD,s 10 COMMANDMENTS, THERE YOU HAVE TURNED AGAINST
---Therefor you have turned against GOD... This is the true Message from GOD...Thankyou, and Merry Christmas...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Political wranglings and manipulations are a certainty as well. You've still got no prophecy at all.
You think the sub prime mortage storm is nothing.

Absolutely criminal that no arrests have been made. This is compared to the 80's when Prof Bill Black made 1,000 successful prosecutions against bankers. Now they're protected from a govt agenda that is pauperising the US, European and soon world economies.

The world is being sent back to 1930's broken international economy by US criminals who orchestrated that as well. This is how a world leader can appear to lead when conditions have absolutely deteriorated.

http://www.realecontv.com/videos/us/behind-th...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely criminal that no arrests have been made. This is compared to the 80's when Prof Bill Black made 1,000 successful prosecutions against bankers. Now they're protected from a govt agenda that is pauperising the US, European and soon world economies.
The world is being sent back to 1930's broken international economy by US criminals who orchestrated that as well. This is how a world leader can appear to lead when conditions have absolutely deteriorated.
These are cyclical recurring events by your own admission. No prophecy required here either. You've still got nothing.

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the world leader you are looking for who can quickly, easilly and permanently resolve all of mankind's problems. One of my first global changes will be to unify and automate the nobody owned and everybody served simplistic and all inclusive banking, employment and benefit industries. I dont want to prosecute anyone I want to show all of you a vastly better and easier way to get that which everyone wants. I am the Messiah and the Santa Claus who has nothing but everyones best interest in mind in everything I would ever ask you to do. My system will be based upon honesty, integrity, total transparency, respect, efficiency and productivity. Joy and plenty of great jobs building a new and sustainable environment, instead of war, corruption, dishonesty and waste will fill this planet and beyond for the rest of time. My credentials as a non conformist and activist as well as a leader of many fortune 100 companies in a nut shell that could read like and fill a Bible are attached. I have been standing against the bankers, corporations, teachers, military and the judges who aide and abed their crimes against humanity since I was a child in the 1960's. Many, many, many judges, leaders and teachers have I been to war with and most of that dissent went through the numerous courts of law I have fought and beat them in. The courts have already heard testimonies that I claim to be and have acted like the man who you refer to as Jesus. I have been setting them up for thier permanent due to lack of work job elimination or retirement my entire life. Listen to me and I will tell you of things that could be rather than how they have always been.

http://s16.beta.photobucket.com/user/James99/...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

--- By constant self-- discipline with JESUS CHRIST , WE can be self--controled and develop Greatness. By Normand Guay;--- Merry Christmas...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Normand Guay wrote:
--- By constant self-- discipline with JESUS CHRIST , WE can be self--controled and develop Greatness. By Normand Guay;--- Merry Christmas...
---Peoples, you failed the test...We cannot be self--controled, we must be "GOD controled "and then we will get greatness... JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

---The Message this week is; " Saints of GOD, keep alert and set your Hope, Trust, Faith, and Assurance completely on the blessings which will be given to the Saints when JESUS CHRIST comes back again"... Thankyou, and Merry Christmas...

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

...the saints who for their entire life kept in their heart the Jesus Prayer and the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only they ascend directly to Paradise, for their souls became a paradise while on earth. Where the Lord God is—there is Paradise. Know that if a person trains himself to say the Jesus Prayer continually, when his hour of death comes, Christ Himself will take his soul and it will abide with Him forever.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

SchoolandUniversity wrote:
...the saints who for their entire life kept in their heart the Jesus Prayer and the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only they ascend directly to Paradise, for their souls became a paradise while on earth. Where the Lord God is—there is Paradise. Know that if a person trains himself to say the Jesus Prayer continually, when his hour of death comes, Christ Himself will take his soul and it will abide with Him forever.
The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses from all sin.

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Collosians 2.14

He has taken our sin debt away

“False Prophet”

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

---The Message this week is; " BE HOLY, BE Obedient to GOD, and do not allow your lives to shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant, a breaker of GOD'S 10 Commandment... Instead, Be Holy in all that you do and say, just as GOD who called you IS HOLY"...Thankyou, GOD Bless and Merry Christmas...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

--- The Message this week is; WE call GOD THE FATHER, FATHER' because JESUS CHRIST gave us ''The OUR FATHER" PRAYER and GOD judges all peoples by the same standard which is GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...Merry CHRISTMAS...
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Dude Ive been Hangin to long up here?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

gonond wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=E8qGa3bbgW g
Dude Ive been Hangin to long up here?
--- Do not give up just a little longer...Thankyou, meet you in Heaven...

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---Peoples, you failed the test...We cannot be self--controled, we must be "GOD controled "and then we will get greatness... JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY...
Jesus Christ failed to teach mankind anything good and I am here to teach everything good.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ failed to teach mankind anything good and I am here to teach everything good.
He turned disciples into Apostles by the Holy Spirit and the faith has continued unabated ever since.

You've been around 5 minutes. And there are no scars in your hands, feet, side or head

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
He turned disciples into Apostles by the Holy Spirit and the faith has continued unabated ever since.
You've been around 5 minutes. And there are no scars in your hands, feet, side or head
Faith is cheap action is not, I have been abused and crucified in courts of law many times. I got beat like a rented mule during arrests and incarcerations and then beat the prosecution like rented mules in front of the judges and juries.

Ive been around the US from coast to coast as a leader of utmost integrity in numerous fortune 100 companies, small business and the Marine Corps. I also work in the theatrical industry as a stage hand who over the last few years set up the top events in the area and almost the entire DNC convention at the Time Warner Cable Arena and Bank of America Panthers stadium in Charolette, NC. I just brought home two more APA pool trophies and I took first and second in the two most recent public tournaments. Had I not worked the DNC my team would have qualified to go to Vegas but with me out of town we forfeited a match.

You can put your faith and trust in a bunch of losers, crooks and corrupters as usual if you want but I suggest you stand behind me if you want to win.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is cheap action is not, I have been abused and crucified in courts of law many times. I got beat like a rented mule during arrests and incarcerations and then beat the prosecution like rented mules in front of the judges and juries.
Ive been around the US from coast to coast as a leader of utmost integrity in numerous fortune 100 companies, small business and the Marine Corps. I also work in the theatrical industry as a stage hand who over the last few years set up the top events in the area and almost the entire DNC convention at the Time Warner Cable Arena and Bank of America Panthers stadium in Charolette, NC. I just brought home two more APA pool trophies and I took first and second in the two most recent public tournaments. Had I not worked the DNC my team would have qualified to go to Vegas but with me out of town we forfeited a match.
You can put your faith and trust in a bunch of losers, crooks and corrupters as usual if you want but I suggest you stand behind me if you want to win.
you're nowhere in the media and you're going to end up in a FEMA camp as a terroist
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

---The Words of JESUS CHRIST written in red Quote " IF you love me, you will obey My Commandments" John 14 vs. 15...ALL TEN...Happy New Year with CHRIST JESUS...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

---The Message this week is; [ "Blessed are those who DO GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, that they may have the right to the Tree of Life, and may enter through the Gates into the Beautiful City OF GOD [THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, ZION]"... Revelation 22 vs. 14 AND READ VS. 15... Thankyou, and Happy New Year with Christ JESUS...Meet you in Heaven...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,161 - 5,180 of5,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,323
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,199
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 5 min Ricky F 23,829
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 7 min kareen 37
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 7 min Johnny 119
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 25 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••