Is obama the worst president in history?

Is obama the worst president in history?

Created by Caffeinated on Aug 18, 2009

8,998 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Not sure

“town is full of cowards”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4765 Mar 31, 2010
this county is my rock an i am tired of carring it on my back
The Grim Reaper

Albuquerque, NM

#4766 Mar 31, 2010
robert mason wrote:
u guys want to help me destroy the united states has we know it we can stop al this the american people have the power this is our country we can storm the gates of area 51 an other places expose everything put the people who really belong is prison n prison hell we could even shoot one or 2 on public tv if we find out they have caused millions of deaths i can make this happan all we need is volenteers who wants to help it wont cost a dime an it will save this planet we can end our oil based ecomney
You sound like a government plant trying to get someone to step into your steel trap. We will try working through the legal system first.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4767 Mar 31, 2010
robert mason wrote:
this county is my rock an i am tired of carring it on my back
What you are advocating is illegal. You should be tracked down and punished under the full extent of the law.

Find another way to be productive like voting out athe president, all your senators and house reps.

Quit being an extremist d-bag.

Location hidden

#4768 Mar 31, 2010
no voting peice of paper there is nothen u can say no vote that can change any thing about this worlds it takes action this isnt ilegal people its our right if our govemrent is doing something were paying for it we have a right to know everything u see alot of govements rule with secrecy has long has you lie to ur people make stuff it there alot easier to control this has been done over an over thru out history but it isnt suposed to happan here if we get 1000 people by time we hit one place we will have a million u guys think there going to put 1000 people or a million in jail i dont think so there not going to do a f@@kn thing cause we will over power them there not going to come areest me either i aint breaking any laws i am tring to get citizens to asert there rights an give our goverment a over due renewel i am tring to make world peace stop oil based ecoomny finaly let the truth about alien ife o main stream instead of only being stuck to the internet i am tring to expose mass murderers but i can say if they try to pull some shit an kill me thats the worse mistake theyll ever make that will be the one that breaks them see i aint scared of no one i use my real name i am tirng to save this country unlike you guys all you guys do is talk

“Kore Wa Sensou! ”

Konoha! Where the Ninjas are!

#4769 Mar 31, 2010
BUSH SUCKED AS PRESIDENT!! HE IS THE WORST!!!
GO OBAMA!!!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#4770 Mar 31, 2010
YamiAtheist wrote:
GO OBAMA!!!
yes yes yes...... all the borg drones spout that " resistance is futile" crap.

“Kore Wa Sensou! ”

#4771 Mar 31, 2010
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes yes...... all the borg drones spout that " resistance is futile" crap.
.......whatever floats your boat, man.

God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
BY Christopher Hitchens

“born in the U.S.A.”

Since: Jun 09

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#4772 Mar 31, 2010
YamiAtheist wrote:
GO OBAMA!!!
Gee..finally something that obama is good at....because for sure
he is a crash and burn 'community organizer" He has almost every other country pissed at him....

He is a crash and burn at business management and economics...
If he thinks this health care plane will fly, he only dreaming.

But he is good at cutting deals..and maybe coercion...I have no idea what he did with congress but he has then following him around like a bunch of blind ass puppy dogs...Got the to sign
the health care bill without even reading it...something sick and wrong going on their...but because of the transparency in government he promised...no one will ever know..

OBAMA GONE IN 2012 and might as well flush congress to..hopefully the economy won't crash by then

“Kore Wa Sensou! ”

#4773 Mar 31, 2010
Congress sucks. Our whole government sucks. I hate politics.

Kagamine Len = Best Vocaloid!!!

Former US of A

#4774 Mar 31, 2010
YamiAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
.......whatever floats your boat, man.
God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
BY Christopher Hitchens
.......and yet you praise a reverend Wright, church going man like Obama! Another order of rhetoric to go with that hypocrisy?

Former US of A

#4775 Mar 31, 2010
YamiAtheist wrote:
Congress sucks. Our whole government sucks. I hate politics.
Kagamine Len = Best Vocaloid!!!
.....and yet you continue to post in a political forum.
Hilly

Emerson, NJ

#4776 Mar 31, 2010
Mike wrote:
Alot of people seem to be saying no. I guess the bail-outs arent that popular. To a Kenyan America might seem like an endless pit of cash, though. We should really try electing an American next time.
ever hear of n****r rich?

Location hidden

#4777 Mar 31, 2010
will then help us fix it is real easy an it doesnt evolve killing any one unless it is ruled by a court the or wait ill cut it off right there lets take out the death pentily all togther let do this people our goverment does not control us they do not have any control over anything we do we do not need them thinking they control us because they dont they tricking you into thinking they have control over you us the poeple should make our own desicions we can change shape an mold this planet in to what ever we want this is our planet it is not our goverments planet

“Kore Wa Sensou! ”

#4778 Mar 31, 2010
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and yet you continue to post in a political forum.
This is actually the first political forum I've posted in. It was in the top stories list. I just wanted to say how much I disliked Bush being president. I really don't care for politics.

Kagamine Len = Best Vocaloid!!

“Obama = One & Done”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#4779 Apr 1, 2010
blackbirdxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee..finally something that obama is good at....because for sure
he is a crash and burn 'community organizer" He has almost every other country pissed at him....
He is a crash and burn at business management and economics...
If he thinks this health care plane will fly, he only dreaming.
But he is good at cutting deals..and maybe coercion...I have no idea what he did with congress but he has then following him around like a bunch of blind ass puppy dogs...Got the to sign
the health care bill without even reading it...something sick and wrong going on their...but because of the transparency in government he promised...no one will ever know..
OBAMA GONE IN 2012 and might as well flush congress to..hopefully the economy won't crash by then
The facts about the Democrats' "reform" that they do not want people to learn.
Causes 9 million people to lose the insurance they now have;
Increases the already bloated deficit by $260 billion over the next decade when all the components are included;
Adds $371 billion to the deficit by not including the Medicare physician fee schedule change, also known as the "Doc Fix" provision;
Raises taxes by $569 billion on small businesses and creates a new marriage penalty with new income and investment taxes;
Cuts Medicare by $523 billion;
Increases premiums by 10% for people without employer-based insurance;
Expands the power of the IRS to enforce a government mandate that requires Americans to purchase government-approved insurance; and
After all the spending is done and the bill is fully implemented, 23 million people will still be uninsured in 2019.

“Everybody gets one (L)”

Since: Apr 09

Traverse City, MI

#4780 Apr 1, 2010
YamiAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually the first political forum I've posted in. It was in the top stories list. I just wanted to say how much I disliked Bush being president. I really don't care for politics.
If you got more Info besides what the MSM feeds the public.. Bush wouldn't seem so bad...However, he still isn't top dog by any reason

“Kore Wa Sensou! ”

#4781 Apr 1, 2010
Lone Goat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got more Info besides what the MSM feeds the public.. Bush wouldn't seem so bad...However, he still isn't top dog by any reason
Like I said, I don't care for politics and government systems. Like Child Support! That system sucks and is UTTERLY USELESS!!!

IT FAVORS PEOPLE!!!
Hmmmmm

Gainesville, GA

#4785 Apr 8, 2010
Such a great topic...I had to bring it back because nobody had commented since 1 April.
dont worry about it

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#4787 Apr 8, 2010
It's really not that difficult to figure out.

When Bush left office, unemployment was around 5.8%. In one year, Obama had it up to over 8%.

When Bush left office, our national debt was 500 billion- most of it from Iraq- in an effort to keep America safe.(bush enacted TARP, which added an additional 700 billion to the 500 billion but only 350 billion of that was lent to banks. In the first few months of the obama administration, that 350 billion was paid back. Obama then used that as part of his DE stimulus bill, on top of the remaining 350 billion for a total of 700 billion and then blamed it on bush, since it was created under bush. Yeah, that's how crooked this guy is!) When Obama took office, in only 9 months the debt was closer to 2 trillion!

When Bush left office, the budget was around 75 billion a year. In only 1 year, obama declared it would be 1.6 trillion a year!!!! And that's WITHOUT health care which will NO DOUBT add an additional 2 trillion a year EASILY, for a total of an UNSUSTAINABLE 4 trillion a year!!!! Can't wait till the chinese and japanese stop funding us thru our treasuries!!!

Obama is the first president to actually knock our moody's bond rating down to double AA from triple AAA. Erhh... Come again?

He's pissed off every world leader out there, managed to even aggravate our allies- Israel and Japan, to the point of them coming out and saying "this is the most aggressive and unfriendly administration we've ever dealt with."

He's managed to pass a health care bill that will be the end of this countries freedoms.

He's going back to the board with cap n' trade and card check, two HUGE job killers. Anyone who knows anything about economics understands that those policies will completely destroy all of what's left in the job market.

He's going for amnesty apparently. Nice. So now we have to accept an additional 25 million illegals who will inevitably usurp a huge amount of blue collar positions. These people end up sending all their money home, not assimilating to OUR country, waiving their obnoxious mexican flag and running to the ACLU at every chance when it's convenient. FUCK YOU MEXICO and FUCK YOU OBAMA!

He's managed to rip apart the CIA and put them on trial- the only people who keep us safe.

He's managed to stop our military from proper rules of engagement, tying their hands to the point of them not being able to fight as one would normally expect. Look up NEW RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. Goes straight to the heart of his disliking of America and our military.

He's managed to lie about everything- from lobbyists to SO MUCH MORE!!! Check out this nice little list:

http://conservativeamerican.org/obama-adminis...

It'll BLOW YOUR MIND!

He's managed to be the LEAST transparent president ever.

I can go on for hours and hours, really. Remember this. This president is for WEALTH RE DISTRIBUTION, literally confiscating assets and earnings from those who have risked their credit, money and integrity by taking chances in starting companies that EMPLOY US. He's got this bizarre ideology going on that puts America last- for the first time ever a president who pushes America's faults, not its exceptional ism. Not even FDR or Wilson did that! He's not about creating an environment that will allow us to grow economically, as we're seeing with the UI numbers every week. Unemployment took a drop last week because of the census hirees. PERIOD. Watch it skyrocket from this point forward. You can expect 13 to 14% within the next year. Guaranteed. Where do I stop????
dont worry about it

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#4788 Apr 8, 2010
YamiAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you disliked bush as president and in the same sentence, say that you're not into politics. Get a clue! What do you not dislike about him? I can debunk any lie, theory or leftist bullshit about bush. The media never gave him a chance as they're all leftist commies. If the media took on obama as much as they focused on bush, you'd see a president about 10,000x as bad, crooked, immoral and down right evil. But you won't, not until this media feels the PAIN of the horrific economy that we've yet to see. You think things are bad now. Mark my words, you've seen NOTHING yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,781
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Antique Annie 612,923
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Truthiness 2,066
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 40,899
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 6,555
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min Cheer the f up 121,926
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 600,156
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr justdoit2it 272,433
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web