Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690422 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#558511 Sep 1, 2014
Tojo... Fifth Marian Dogma

Co-Redemptrix:'Co' is from the Latin 'cum' which means with.'Co-Redemptrix means Our Lady is 'one with the Redeemer.' It refers to Our Lady's co-operation in our redemption. She co-operated with God at the Annunciation to give a body to Jesus. She suffered with Jesus at the foot of the cross. This title of Our Lady shows that suffering has supernatural value, that there is a value in accepting the cross.

Full Definition of CO-REDEMPTRIX
: a female sharer in the redemption of the human race (as the Virgin Mary among some Roman Catholics)

You don't worship your redeemer????

Location hidden

#558512 Sep 1, 2014
The line starts here:
worship:
2. to be devoted to and full of admiration for
3.to have or express feelings of profound adoration
Let all Catholics that are not devoted to Mary, that do not fully admire Mary, that have no feelings of profound adoration for Mary, step up now and be counted...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#558513 Sep 1, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
confronting with the word
Peace
I don't think anyone would disagree with you here, if they are a Christian. But it is after one is saved, how that relationship develops in the course of their life which is also important. Thus there are rituals, and calisthenics(devotional times) which a person does after one is saved.
Going to church is a ritual, listening to a service, participating in a local congregation, having a set time for prayer, and religious reading, reading the Bible, giving alms, doing good works. These are all rituals and calisthenics for the athlete to run the race to the finish with the goal of Jesus Christ in mind....
Peace
~~~
2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

MY RELATIONSHIP with JESUS AS A PART OF HIS BRIDE OF IS NOT A RITUAL...ANY MORE THAN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY WIFE IS..A RITUAL....NOR A PROXY RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE SUCH AS MARY IN BETWEEN US.......it is AN INTMATE love relationship...

THE BIBLE DOES NOT CALL IT A RITUAL...

[Ritual DEFINED
RIT'UAL, a.

1. Pertaining to rites; consisting of rites; as ritual service or sacrifices.

2. Prescribing rites; as the ritual law.]
------
WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW

WE ARE UNDER GRACE

IT SAYS
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

(NOTE) Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

AS ADAM SAID OF EVE...

Gen_2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

WE WERE CREATED BY GOD FOR HIS PLEASURE....AND BORN AGAIN BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS...THERE IS NO PLEASURE IN COLD RITUALS...ONLY IN LOVE.

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and

(NOTE) for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Location hidden

#558514 Sep 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
well this is the third day defending against the ridiculous accusations that we worship Mary. And still Ox and Pad have not gone to the catechism to prove it. Why is that?
No guesses????

Clay....three guesses where this info is found...

There, "in the glory of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity," "in the communion of all the saints," the Church is awaited by the one she venerates as Mother of her Lord and as her own mother.

venerate: Latin vener&#257;tus, past participle of vener&#257;r&#299; to solicit the goodwill of (a god), worship, revere;

Mary is the mother of your church????? Is that what this says?????
No Name

Owensboro, KY

#558515 Sep 1, 2014
The Vatican releases information that they are co-partners with "The Illuminati"
http://adf.ly/7665792/cnn-news

Location hidden

#558517 Sep 1, 2014
Lumen gentium
Vatican Council II, Dogmatic Constitution on the Church, 21 November 1964.
Excerpts from CHAPTER VIII: OUR LADY, from sections 60-65.
Mary's Role in the Church
Excerpt:
This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation.
Only a redeemer can not lay aside the saving office of Salvation...Can bring the gifts of eternal salvation.
Why don't Catholics worship their redeemer???? Anyone???? Hello!!!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Location hidden

#558518 Sep 1, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest that if the Muslims take control, many that are now Christian will convert rather than choose to be put to death.
When push comes to shove, survival of body often over-rules the thought of torture and death.
I can tell you right now, I would perform all those rituals in order to try to stay alive.
hahahaahahahaha, now you want to try and scare us with the assbackwards camel jockeys? This is America, wussy.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#558519 Sep 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaahahahaha, now you want to try and scare us with the assbackwards camel jockeys? This is America, wussy.
You're over here?

Location hidden

#558520 Sep 1, 2014
Second try
Clay////

Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

You say: Jesus told John at the foot of the cross "behold your mother". This wasn't a proclamation to John alone. It was to us too. Anyone who's a Christian has that oneness with the Lord, therefore we share the same Mother."

That is the most asinine declaration I have seen on this forum!!!! To be able to say that, one has to define "thy" as "all of mankind"!!!!!

You have been bitten really bad by the idiot bug.....

Location hidden

#558521 Sep 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
well this is the third day defending against the ridiculous accusations that we worship Mary. And still Ox and Pad have not gone to the catechism to prove it. Why is that?
No guesses????

A. The Catholic Catechism.
B. The Roman Catholic church Catechism.
C. The Catholic church Catechism.

Hope that gives you an idea where this info is found!!!!

There, "in the glory of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity," "in the communion of all the saints," the Church is awaited by the one she venerates as Mother of her Lord and as her own mother.

venerate: Latin vener&#257;tus, past participle of vener&#257;r&#299; to solicit the goodwill of (a god), worship, revere;

truth

Balcatta, Australia

#558522 Sep 1, 2014
how its look on cross
hands lags and body
don't asked
which power can you put there
then resist crown pain
truth

Balcatta, Australia

#558523 Sep 1, 2014
how looks after altar in white dress

who can open door huge big door
nobody stay there
door become open by-themslf
then stop
where
right side front of altar, white altar
nobody there no
then opssss
who have that power
its pool on other side as priesthood in white dress with happiness like never before
after all nobody there
only your soul and power of holy spirit

I am not dream any more!
I am fine!
truth

Balcatta, Australia

#558524 Sep 1, 2014
complite on cross
Are you going say I love you Jesus?
total united on cross
hand lags body
-love your god with heart and mind
i fill that pain for moment
i resist crown pain
i see that on cross
saint of propetog petkovic
who pray rosary
I will guard your sense!
They told you=no coming in mind!

I will guard your sense!
I remember how its look.

now

Are you for sure in catholic church not exist cross?
Liam

Detroit, MI

#558526 Sep 2, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
No guesses????
A. The Catholic Catechism.
B. The Roman Catholic church Catechism.
C. The Catholic chuI'rch Catechism.
Hope that gives you an idea where this info is found!!
There, "in the glory of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity," "in the commiunion of all the saints," the Church is awaited by the one she venerates as Mother of her Lord and as her own mother.
I apologize to the other Catholic posters for dragging this on. Especially with a guy like Ox. This will be the last to him....
Nowhere does this say we worship Mary. Venerate doesnt mean worship. Clearly your post vindicates us despite your attempts to trick people into believing something false about us. This is your whole persona, Oxbow: to trick, manipulate, misrepresent, decieve. Wake up dude. If you cant see who the source of your antics is .....its the devil. You'll have to stand before God one day. You might think its harmless toying with people, but you're in trouble if u influence someone into believing a lie. Whether it be that Jesus is not God or the countless falsehoods about catholics.
so drop this now. The word play, the tricks, deception.... its all demonic.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#558527 Sep 2, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Second try
Clay////
Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
You say: Jesus told John at the foot of the cross "behold your mother". This wasn't a proclamation to John alone. It was to us too. Anyone who's a Christian has that oneness with the Lord, therefore we share the same Mother."
That is the most asinine declaration I have seen on this forum!!!! To be able to say that, one has to define "thy" as "all of mankind"!!!!!
~~~
YOU WROTE

THE ONLY IDIOT'S HERE .....ARE THOSE SUCH AS YOURSELF..

THAT CONTINUALLY UPBRAID

YOU POST a truth from God's word .... AND THEN PROCEED TO destroy it's effectiveness by injecting your carnal EGOTISTICAL remarks ....

THE BIBLE SAYS..

Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

QUESTION..

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS UPBRAID?

WHAT WERE YOU BEFORE YOU CAME TO THE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE...

WERE YOU AN IDIOT TOO.

What is it that you had BEFORE GOD GAVE IT TO YOU ....

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Gal 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#558528 Sep 2, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Tojo... Fifth Marian Dogma
Co-Redemptrix:'Co' is from the Latin 'cum' which means with.'Co-Redemptrix means Our Lady is 'one with the Redeemer.' It refers to Our Lady's co-operation in our redemption. She co-operated with God at the Annunciation to give a body to Jesus. She suffered with Jesus at the foot of the cross. This title of Our Lady shows that suffering has supernatural value, that there is a value in accepting the cross.
Full Definition of CO-REDEMPTRIX
: a female sharer in the redemption of the human race (as the Virgin Mary among some Roman Catholics)
You don't worship your redeemer????
We, as Catholics worship ONLY Jesus Christ as our redeemer, Savior and Lord--------NOT Mary!!......
You Ox can repeat, conjure up and invent all the lies" that you want about what "you yourself" has decided how Catholics worship and what they believe------but we ALL know that you are "nothing " but a (desperate) bible only half-truth, half heresy gossip,
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#558529 Sep 2, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to the other Catholic posters for dragging this on. Especially with a guy like Ox. This will be the last to him....
Nowhere does this say we worship Mary. Venerate doesnt mean worship. Clearly your post vindicates us despite your attempts to trick people into believing something false about us. This is your whole persona, Oxbow: to trick, manipulate, misrepresent, decieve. Wake up dude. If you cant see who the source of your antics is .....its the devil. You'll have to stand before God one day. You might think its harmless toying with people, but you're in trouble if u influence someone into believing a lie. Whether it be that Jesus is not God or the countless falsehoods about catholics.
so drop this now. The word play, the tricks, deception.... its all demonic.
It is a "total waste of time" to discuss "anything" with an indoctrinated anti-catholic "distorter of the Truth" such as Ox whose "mind has already been made up"!!.......
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#558530 Sep 2, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes---because over 42,200 " inconsistent (opinions) from over 42,200 " people called out" is the sum of over 42,200 contradicting Truths...-----Gods Word DOES NOT "contradict itself" from over 42,000 conflicting " people called out"!.....Bible only fundamentalists continue to live their daily Protestant bible only distortion of continuous lies and deceit, in "rebellious and defiant" denial of the TRUTH of the TRUE Interpretation of the bible that came over 1500 years ago by the Early Church Fathers (who wrote it) in 397AD ---AND ---in denial and rebellion of the TRUTH of TRUE Church History from the 1st 1500 years of Jesus Christs One TRUE Universal Catholic Church........ Again--in I Timothy 3:15 Paul reconfirms the TRUTH of the Gospel of Matthew 16 when he calls THE CHURCH.--(NOTthe bible alone, NOT 42,200 contradicting bible interpreting modern day preachers) NOT 42,200 21st century "people called out") but THE CHURCH ---The Historical and biblical CHURCH--------the One True Apostolic Universal Catholic Church that Jesus Himself initiated over 2000 years ago----as the pillar, pinnacle. And foundation of the TRUTH...... As----------The "one and ONLY TRUTH.
HOJO,

Do not believe the Word of God that Christians have been called out???

What have Christians been called out of???

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has <<<<<called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;">>>> >

***called you out of darkness (SIN) INTO His marvelous light (JESUS)

What is a Christian's spiritual position in Christ Jesus???

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#558531 Sep 2, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
MY RELATIONSHIP with JESUS AS A PART OF HIS BRIDE OF IS NOT A RITUAL...ANY MORE THAN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY WIFE IS..A RITUAL....NOR A PROXY RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE SUCH AS MARY IN BETWEEN US.......it is AN INTMATE love relationship...
THE BIBLE DOES NOT CALL IT A RITUAL...
[Ritual DEFINED
RIT'UAL, a.
1. Pertaining to rites; consisting of rites; as ritual service or sacrifices.
2. Prescribing rites; as the ritual law.]
------
WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW
WE ARE UNDER GRACE
IT SAYS
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(NOTE) Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
AS ADAM SAID OF EVE...
Gen_2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
WE WERE CREATED BY GOD FOR HIS PLEASURE....AND BORN AGAIN BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS...THERE IS NO PLEASURE IN COLD RITUALS...ONLY IN LOVE.
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and
(NOTE) for thy pleasure they are and were created.
confronting with the word

Peace

So you do not pray, do not go to church, do not read the Bible?(Of course you have or do! So you are deceiving yourself....) These are rituals we perform, they are a service to God, and ourselves. And to obediently serve is what we as the Bridesmaid to Christ are required to do. And in that obedience we demonstrate our love of Jesus Christ, God, in all our thoughts , words, and deeds.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Are you a bride of Christ, or do you consider your "maleness" as being part of His Body, your identity?

Peace
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#558532 Sep 2, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit acts as a power through which we recognize the Truth as well. Thus to be united with the Holy Spirit rests the power through which we also receive gifts as well. This, was first recognized by the Blessed Mary..., and later the disciples caught on, and we after them.
Which ONE of your beliefs is based on universal truth Robert?

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings June
It is fear that makes the KNOW. Fear of death, and fear of hell, and fear of not making it to heaven.....Religion is based on fear....
Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Dee Dee Dee 41,919
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 22 min Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 9 hr Paul is dead 105
Gay guys wanna chat 12 hr Isaac 1
More from around the web