Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692022 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#558003 Aug 30, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text> June you are just bitter right now. What I don't get is why you want to live without any hope?
Is a Muslim BITTER because he won't be a Christian???

Don't be so silly.

And the fact that you don't believe I have HOPE is your projection on me.

But my hope is that there is no devil or hell in existence.

Your hope is that a devil and hell DO exist and that is a VERY negative investment.

And if you say that you don't invest your faith in the existence of hell and a devil ... then you are NOT a Christian ... so don't even try that LIE on me.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#558004 Aug 30, 2014
I ASK YOU THAT BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY GHOST WAS ONLY FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE EARLY CHURCH AND IS NO LONGER WITH/FOR US TODAY....

JESUS SAID

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER;

JUST HOW LONG IS FOR EVER?

THE APOSTLE PETER SAID IN

Act_2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

THIS PROCLAMATION OF JESUS HAS NOT YET COME TO PASS/BEEN FULFILLED...

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

FOR THE INFORMATION OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY GHOST WAS ONLY FOR THE EARLY CHURCH...

(TAKE NOTICE)
THE UTTERMOST PARTS OF THE EARTH HAVE NOT YET BEEN REACHED NOR HAVE THEY RECEIVED THE WITNESS OF JESUS CHRIST.

SOME HAVE ONLY BEEN EXPOSED AND DECEIVED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SOCIETY..

.BUT THAT IS JUST SOME MORE...NO DIFFERENT FROM THE SAME PAGANISM THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE....JUST THE CHANGE OF NAMES FOR THEIR IDOLS..
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558005 Aug 30, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Whoppers and the lies "continue" to come from you June!....IT IS YOU that keeps "repeating the same lie" over and over again --saying that we as Catholics we believe that Catholics will be the only ones saved and Protestants will not!.....The fact is that it is the belief is" other way around"!!!..... Protestants believe that Catholics are the lost souls.....That is the ONLY REASON
why these bible only half-truth, half heresy preachers, teachers and "bible experts????????" are on the forum........Try getting your "atheistic stories straight" June!.....
You know full well that you left the Protestant religion because you believe Catholics will be saved and Protestants won't be saved.

What other reason do you have ... you fibber???

You continually put down the Protestants for not being on the right track as are the Catholics. And that means you believe that Jesus and God also see that Protestants are on the wrong track and Catholics are on the right track.

Liars can't HAVE it both ways and create truths out of the lies.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#558006 Aug 30, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a Muslim BITTER because he won't be a Christian???
Don't be so silly.
And the fact that you don't believe I have HOPE is your projection on me.
But my hope is that there is no devil or hell in existence.
Your hope is that a devil and hell DO exist and that is a VERY negative investment.
And if you say that you don't invest your faith in the existence of hell and a devil ... then you are NOT a Christian ... so don't even try that LIE on me.
It is how it is June there is a devil and there is a hell....we have been given a chance to escape it though. It is our choice to make.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558007 Aug 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning to you as well June :)
I hope your tea is pleasant.
Good morning.

But really, you shouldn't BE friendly to an Atheist ... because Jesus and God are watching you and the fact that I mock them ought to put up a barrier between the two of us.

You stay on your side of the HOLY fence ... and I'll stay on my side of the EVIL fence.

That's the truth according to the "spiritual" teachings of Christianity.

By the way, I am enjoying my tea that is now tainted by my evil.

:)
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#558008 Aug 30, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye. elieved? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.
~~~~~~~~~~
Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
( BEING BAPTISM WITH WATER AND BEING BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST ARE TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS)
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
THE CHURCH THAT WAS BIRTH AT CALVARY'S CROSS ... WAS TO BE EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY GHOST.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
IT WAS NOT THE JUST THE 12 APOSTLES THAT RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST IN THE UPPER ROOM..(MARY the mother of Jesus and her family was among the number
)
Act 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
THE BROTHERS OF JESUS WERE PRESENT...IN THE UPPER ROOM
.Mar_6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?.
Act 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
Acts. 1:14
"They all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the woman, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brethern" .

Two things jump out with this verse.
1. If Jesus' s "brethern" were Mary's other children, there is no way you'd organize a sentence like that.

2. Jesus is God, so it's perfectly appropriate to refer to Mary as "Mother of God". In fact, according to Acts 1:14, its Biblically ok.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#558009 Aug 30, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
All beliefs have some sort of truth.....but with Christianity - well, they missed alot of details....and secure that line of thinking with the repeatedly spoken "mysteries".....
you aren't any nearer to any truth, than anyone else. Stop pretending to think you are.
I've already shown you plenty of evidence that shows Christianity only supports a part of Jesus, and not a complete being. I've also shown you where "Paul" gets more of the credit than Jesus, due to the number of books the self-imposed "Apostle" has attributed to him. Sheez - then I go and show how the consensus of 2Tim is a forgery, yet it still goes under the rug with all the other facts you don't want to acknowledge.
Yeah - sure Robert....keep the peace, but hide behind the lies of others.
I understand why you like the religion you belong to.
*sighs*
NASL

Peace

I do not contend with what you write. Rather your intention is to draw my(and others) attention away from the God of the Bible, and the prophecies that led up to Jesus Christ.

Everyone agrees that not everything Jesus said was written down. But you believe that some "odd" sayings attributed to him, that support your beliefs, actually make Jesus more complete. Yet already, one is complete in Christ as I quoted from the Bible previously to you.

You believe that the N.T., is centrally concerned with Paul, because he has more written down concerning life, theology, and relationships of the church and the world, even though it is based on his relationship with Jesus Christ. And the Gospels tell of Jesus. So what? If there were only the Gospels in the N.T. you would complain that there is not enough as well. Right?

And even if every word of the N.T., is not by some original writer, it is not the words ones worships, and hold sacred. It is Jesus Christ. Obviously, again you seek to disrupt some peoples faith in Christ, by questioning the Bible, as Authoritative enough....

Your complaint remains unchanged and recognized.

You are correct. I like Christianity.

Peace
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558010 Aug 30, 2014
I ASK YOU THAT BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY GHOST WAS ONLY FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE EARLY CHURCH AND IS NO LONGER WITH/FOR US TODAY....
JESUS SAID
Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER;
Act_2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
THIS PROCLAMATION OF JESUS HAS NOT YET COME TO PASS/BEEN FULFILLED...
FOR THE INFORMATION OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY GHOST WAS ONLY FOR THE EARLY CHURCH...
(TAKE NOTICE)
THE UTTERMOST PARTS OF THE EARTH HAVE NOT YET BEEN REACHED NOR HAVE THEY RECEIVED THE WITNESS OF JESUS CHRIST.
SOME HAVE ONLY BEEN EXPOSED AND DECEIVED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SOCIETY..
.BUT THAT IS JUST SOME MORE...NO DIFFERENT FROM THE SAME PAGANISM THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE....JUST THE CHANGE OF NAMES FOR THEIR IDOLS..
Why are you shouting???

Did the spirits of King James I and the Puritans motivate you to shout out the lies of the KJV as being based on absolute universal truth???

Maybe their sinning, lost, evil spirits are motivating you from beyond.

tongue in cheek
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558011 Aug 30, 2014
The intriguing part of religious preachers is that they all want to believe that the HOLY god is guiding them ... but that evil spirits are LURING others to preach lies.

They all work their magic wands to their own advantages. "ME HOLY ... YOU EVIL!"
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558012 Aug 30, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Peace
I do not contend with what you write. Rather your intention is to draw my(and others) attention away from the God of the Bible, and the prophecies that led up to Jesus Christ.
Everyone agrees that not everything Jesus said was written down. But you believe that some "odd" sayings attributed to him, that support your beliefs, actually make Jesus more complete. Yet already, one is complete in Christ as I quoted from the Bible previously to you.
You believe that the N.T., is centrally concerned with Paul, because he has more written down concerning life, theology, and relationships of the church and the world, even though it is based on his relationship with Jesus Christ. And the Gospels tell of Jesus. So what? If there were only the Gospels in the N.T. you would complain that there is not enough as well. Right?
And even if every word of the N.T., is not by some original writer, it is not the words ones worships, and hold sacred. It is Jesus Christ. Obviously, again you seek to disrupt some peoples faith in Christ, by questioning the Bible, as Authoritative enough....
Your complaint remains unchanged and recognized.
You are correct. I like Christianity.
Peace
Here is another PREACHER of universal truth ... who left the Protestant religion for Catholicism, but then decided he was ever more guided by the HOLY spirit than EITHER the Protestants OR the Catholics.

Robert the WISE is HOLY. He floats above others in his HOLY uniform, and he won't ever let you forget it either. He gives us daily reminders of his wisdom and how he speaks nothing but GOOD of Jesus and God.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

March 1, 2014

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
I felt a need to leave behind what was insipid. I needed to find out things.
All in all, I found in leaving Protestantism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
Likewise, all in all, I have found that in leaving Catholicism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
To "Return to the Center", and become a Christian again. It has taken a long time to find my lost penny in the room....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558013 Aug 30, 2014
Preacher ... "The HOLY spirit is guiding ME. Shhhhhhhh. Don't bother me you evil heretic. I'm in mourning for your lost soul and praying that God will guide you on the same path of righteousness as he chose to guide me.

"How do you know it's not the devil tempting you to believe you are special."

Preacher ... "The devil has no power over me. He just has power over you. Now leave me alone to pray for your soul."

"I might be wrong, but is there not a scripture that says pride cometh before a fall?"

Preacher ... "Go away you evil heretic, while I pray for your lost soul."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#558014 Aug 30, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
Oh, and Dust Storm, yes I have witnessed the sin of fakers getting up in their selves dancing and falling out. It is an ugly and scary sight to me. They are trying to be seen of men as doing the works of God. They do it in themselves because they are not willing to pay the price (living a good clean and holy life) to get the real thing. I pray that God have mercy on them, because I feel that they are in great danger.
But I have also seen the real thing. The Holy anointing of God given to those that live holy and seek it out. I have seen 90 year old women and men who had to use a cane and have someone help them to get into the church they were so weak. But then I would watch as the Spirit fell and they would get up without any help and jump and shout in the Spirit and be as able as any teenager physically. But once the Spirit had left they were back to their earthly state and would have to be helped back out of the church at the end of service.
And with the tongues, I have payed close attention to the ones who have the Genuine Holy Ghost. I have watch their tongues which appeared as what it states in the bible "cloven" . No amount of practice could perform what I have seen. I have also heard and received prophesy in which no man could have known yet all was disclosed and also each and every word came to pass.
That is the Holy and the Genuine Power of the Holy Ghost and it can not be replicated by man no matter how much they practice.
I delight in seeing the real thing, but I am disgusted to watch people try and replicate it falsely.
1 Corinthians 12:30: Do all possess gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? Paul is clearly saying NO here speaking rhetorically.

1 Corinthians 14:2,4-5: For those who speak in a tongue do not speak to other people but to God; for nobody understands them, since they are speaking mysteries in the Spirit ... Those who speak in a tongue build up themselves, but those who prophesy build up the church. Now I would like all of you to speak in tongues, but even more to prophesy. One who prophesies is greater than one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be built up.

1 Corinthians 14:6,9,11:... if I come to you speaking in tongues, how will I benefit you unless I speak to you in some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or teaching?... if in a tongue you utter speech that is not intelligible, how will anyone know what is being said? For you will be speaking into the air ... If then, I do not know the meaning of a sound, I will be a foreigner to the speaker and the speaker a foreigner to me.

1 Corinthians 14:27: If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be only two or at most three, and each in turn; and let one interpret.

1 Corinthians 14:39: So, my friends, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.

1 Corinthians 14:40: But all things should be done decently and in order.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#558015 Aug 30, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another PREACHER of universal truth ... who left the Protestant religion for Catholicism, but then decided he was ever more guided by the HOLY spirit than EITHER the Protestants OR the Catholics.
Robert the WISE is HOLY. He floats above others in his HOLY uniform, and he won't ever let you forget it either. He gives us daily reminders of his wisdom and how he speaks nothing but GOOD of Jesus and God.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
March 1, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
I felt a need to leave behind what was insipid. I needed to find out things.
All in all, I found in leaving Protestantism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
Likewise, all in all, I have found that in leaving Catholicism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
To "Return to the Center", and become a Christian again. It has taken a long time to find my lost penny in the room....
June

I have seen you have addressed several of my posts this last week, but out of respect have not replied, as you stated you did not wish to write to me. Has this changed...? Due to something I am not aware of?

In Christianity, as with all religions, people sense being called to holiness. Your scorn on such a beautiful thing is noted by all, as you try and reduce all to the baser elements and errors of humanity.

Try smiling today....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558016 Aug 30, 2014
Preachers of religion that are certain they are guided by a holy GOD, will never be "able" to see that their attitude IS at all haughty.

It's not possible.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Preachers of religion

Choose to KNOW that self is full of PRIDE.

In order to humble self, guide the self TO fall.

June VanDerMark
August 30, 2014
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558017 Aug 30, 2014
If preachers of religion couldn't USE the religious literature written by ancient men ... they would have nothing on which to re-LIE.

And in this era, preachers would have a difficult time trying to prove "for instance" that a god in the sky impregnated a woman on earth.

Can't you just hear the laughter, as the preacher would be jeered from all sides as a blathering idiot?

Location hidden

#558018 Aug 30, 2014
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.
~~~~~~~~~~
Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
( BEING BAPTISM WITH WATER AND BEING BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST ARE TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS)
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
THE CHURCH THAT WAS BIRTH AT CALVARY'S CROSS ... WAS TO BE EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY GHOST.
Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
IT WAS NOT THE JUST THE 12 APOSTLES THAT RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST IN THE UPPER ROOM..(MARY the mother of Jesus and her family was among the number
)
Act 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
THE BROTHERS OF JESUS WERE PRESENT...IN THE UPPER ROOM
.Mar_6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?.
Act 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
Act 1:15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said,(the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)
Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
JESUS SAID
Outstanding revelation!!!!

"( BEING BAPTISM WITH WATER AND BEING BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST ARE TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS)

How did you ever figure that out!!!!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558019 Aug 30, 2014
Preacher of ancient religious literature ... "My favorite literature SAYS....."

Preacher of OTHER ancient religious literature ... "I don't CARE what yours says. Mine is based on universal truth."

Preachers at verbal warfare ... "OH YEAH ... who says yours is truth and mine is lies?

"I DO!!! SO THERE!!!

Location hidden

#558020 Aug 30, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
"They all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the woman, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brethern" .
1. If Jesus' s "brethern" were Mary's other children, there is no way you'd organize a sentence like that.
2. Jesus is God, so it's perfectly appropriate to refer to Mary as "Mother of God". In fact, according to Acts 1:14, its Biblically ok.
Scripture says you are a liar...quote: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

See: "equal with God"....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#558021 Aug 30, 2014
For simply admitting that I don't know the future, or even if it exists, I've been put down by preachers of religion that swear they DO know the future.

There is something wrong with that picture, and if you don't see it ... it's because your arrogance is blocking your view.

The fact is, we can't know for certain what will happen before it happens.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#558022 Aug 30, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

You are obsessed with Mary...Who was a STRONG supporting actor on the stage of
GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION...and instrument of righteousness as were the prophets and apostles
BUT SHE IS NOT TO BE WORSHIPED...

NOR ASSUMED INTO GOD'S ROLE OF REDEMPTION.

THE WORST CASE SCENARIO IS THE LIES
THAT ARE PROPAGATED ABOUT HER...AND THE
DISREGARD FOR HER FAMILY... AS IF THEY DID NOT EXIST..

THE EXTENT THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN TO PROPAGATE THE LIES ABOUT HER FABLED PERPETUAL VIRGINITY AND ASSUMPTION INTO HEAVEN

HAS BEEN INVENTED TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE STAR OF THE DRAMA OF WHICH THE PROPHET
ISAIAH WROTE

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

ALL THE OLD TESTAMENT SAID ABOUT HER WAS.GIVEN .ANONYMOUSLY ....SHE WAS GIVE AS A SIGN....

Isa_7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Mr Wiggley 46,564
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min Paul really is dead 8,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr exposingm0r0ns 990,689
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 397
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 8 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web