Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699596 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Burns Lake, Canada

#557761 Aug 29, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...gotta love science as it goes back billions of years pieceing together where we came from with actual physical evidence
....religion only goes back a few thousand years when man created many different forms of their Gods. Created out of fear. Through a process of elimination over the centuries the number of gods has been whittled down to just a few.
And to top it off, each group hated and still hates other groups of religious believers.

When they were allowed to kill each other as heretics without spending time in prison for such lunacy ... the Christians claimed it was because they were motivated by love to please GOD.

If that isn't insanity ... the word insanity has no meaning in earth-time.
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557762 Aug 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Largest denominations in the world
Catholicism - 1.2 billion
For centuries, because the Catholics held the military power, those who wanted to live were forced against their wills to become Catholic.

The others were tortured and imprisoned in dungeons and put to death ... all in the holy name of LOVE ... of course.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#557763 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And to top it off, each group hated and still hates other groups of religious believers.
When they were allowed to kill each other as heretics without spending time in prison for such lunacy ... the Christians claimed it was because they were motivated by love to please GOD.

.....we see it everyday on this forum. One group trying to knock the other group over with name calling and insults......all in the name of God.

....we shall know them by their deeds.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#557764 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning June :)
I hope your tea is pleasant..
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557765 Aug 29, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<I just will not follow anything hateful and unloving.
I suggest your investment in a system of belief that Jesus and God will reject the majority of souls to hell for not being in the right religion ... IS hate-full.

You might not see it that way ... but even as a small child, I saw it that way. And that is why I never became a member of such a nasty religion.

Of all things ... the Protestants fled to America to escape Catholic persecution in Europe ... to in turn kill each other off as heretics and witches IN America.

Religion is the root of insanity!
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#557766 Aug 29, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
For those following our brothers and sisters in Iraq.
http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2014/08...
May the Lord hold them in the palm of His hand and make His Face to shine on them and grant them peace and strength , in Jesus name , Amen
It's been a while since i've been on here, so I can't remember if I replied to you on this or not.
In case I didn't, I want to say "very well said." And in case I did reply, but don't remember, I want to say "very well said." (again)
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557767 Aug 29, 2014
When the ex-Catholics converted to the Protestant religion, it didn't stop the killing.

The Protestants then started to kill each other.

WHY??? you ask.

Because they could not agree on the meanings of words from the same bible from which they all bragged came universal truth.

Only YOU can stop the insanity, by admitting you don't know answers to what remains mysteries.

Is that TOO difficult for YOU???
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557768 Aug 29, 2014
Many down and out humans hooked on drugs or alcohol, et cetera, were lured into churches by preachers that claimed to know God's universal truth.

So the down and out humans, desperately needing help, became hooked on the hypnotic drug of religion. And within those WALLS, they were taught that God exists to love only those in the self-centered religion.

How horrible to take advantage of those in their weakest moments and feed them slop on which to supposedly thrive!

HORRIBLE!
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557769 Aug 29, 2014
It was mortal men that instigated the lies.

They taught that if you join UP with us, you can't go on a wrong path, as GOD will protect you.

Why did and why DO devout Catholics believe they had/have to be exorcized of demons???

Why do Protestants of today believe THEY have to be exorcized of demons???

They believe that horrible nonsense because they were first taught that the divine HOLY God approved of creating a spirit for a devil that HE KNEW was going to lure souls into EVIL.

If you don't wake up ... others can't do it for you!

By the male masters of deception ... you have been hoodwinked!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#557770 Aug 29, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
......why do you even respond to them? You should know by now they purposely bait you and then attack you and your lovely wife. If you continue to respond to them also in anger than I don't feel sorry for you.
......this catholic/protestant battle will never end until people learn that fighting over religion is a waste of precious time.
.....start enjoying your life and ignore these idiots who only want to provoke.
"Michael"

I enjoy living .... having abundant life....God has supplied all my needs..

I live by the same FAITH that I preach ... Having just returned for the doctor this week ..He said..My health is excellent,
I am at present..... helping one of my sons build a room on his home where my wife and I will spend the rest of our days....it is 16x30...
I have food and shelter and my needs supplied...
In revival at the Church I pastor we are seeing souls being saved, healed blessed and encouraged.
God has kept his word for my wife and I over the 62 years of Marriage and pastoral work together

It is not my purpose to please any one here....but to confront them with the word of God
Some I admonish get insulted ...others react in other ways as you have noted...

but

Jesus said about His word...
Joh_12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

I pay no attention to the name callings and personal attacks....I just count them as occupational hazards.... I am whom God says I am...What others say don't faze me...

I don't give any one control over me...that I would react angerally to their remarks.
If I did then I would be out of control....
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557771 Aug 29, 2014
Each personalized religion had and has their route of escape from suffering. That is the PROMISE of all preachers.

Each religion had savior-myths and every one of the saviors was MALE.

Silly women-preachers of today are proud to preach that Jesus ... the male savior ... and God ... his father ... the male savior, loves women on equal terms with men.

They take that meaning for their selves to make them feel welcome in God's supposed kingdom along with the men.

They totally ignore the following scripture.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Colossians 3:18

Douay-Rheims Bible
Wives, be subject to your husbands, as it behoveth in the Lord.

King James Bible
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557772 Aug 29, 2014
Fancy male-created language could also GRAB a believer by the heart-strings. Poetry was "called for."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>

Relent, therefore, O hero, it behoveth thee not to send me away.

"Mahabharata of Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa Bk. 3 Pt. 1" by Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557773 Aug 29, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
"Michael"
I enjoy living .... having abundant life....God has supplied all my needs..
Your "enjoyment" comes to you from preaching at others that Jesus and God will reject them to HELL.

You are an emotional parasite. taking your pleasure by trying in VAIN to suck the self-esteem out of others.
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557774 Aug 29, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....we see it everyday on this forum. One group trying to knock the other group over with name calling and insults......all in the name of God.
....we shall know them by their deeds.
I saw their deeds when I was a small child. They are leaches ... feeding their selves vanity in the idea that a God loves them and will reject others to HELLS.
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557775 Aug 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning June :)
I hope your tea is pleasant..
Good morning.

I am enjoying my tea thank you ... AND also the feeling that I am whole just as I am without any religious nonsensical dogmas allowed to infiltrate my thoughts as being of any value whatsoever.

The last five years of my life have been worth the seventy years of confusion put upon me by theological leaches cloaked in garbs of holiness.

Freedom ... at long last!

#557776 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Each personalized religion had and has their route of escape from suffering. That is the PROMISE of all preachers.
Each religion had savior-myths and every one of the saviors was MALE.
Silly women-preachers of today are proud to preach that Jesus ... the male savior ... and God ... his father ... the male savior, loves women on equal terms with men.
They take that meaning for their selves to make them feel welcome in God's supposed kingdom along with the men.
They totally ignore the following scripture.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Douay-Rheims Bible
Wives, be subject to your husbands, as it behoveth in the Lord.
King James Bible
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
You quote scripture as satan did ...to Jesus in the wilderness, YOU quote FOR your convenience

But

he through you...HERE IN THIS SUBJECT...OF WOMEN PREACHERS..ignored/ left out.... the words that say..

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free,

there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

ALSO

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and

(NOTE) your daughters shall prophesy,/PREACH

and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Act 2:18 And on my servants and

(NOTE) on my handmaidens

I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557777 Aug 29, 2014
There is a whole lot of "poetic" gobbledegook in religious literature ... meant to confuse and amuse those who try to figure out the word PUZZLES.

Once they are certain they have figured it all out, they take their HOLY books and preach at others.

STUPID is as STUPID does.
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557778 Aug 29, 2014
The tragedy put on homosexuals through the long history of religion is a dreadful stain on humanity.

Those people didn't deserve the treatment that came to them because of religious ignorance.

I would bend over backwards to apologize to them had I USED religion to judge them as being "unrepentant" sinners. But I had no part in it ... thankfully.

#557779 Aug 29, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "enjoyment" comes to you from preaching at others that Jesus and God will reject them to HELL.
You are an emotional parasite. taking your pleasure by trying in VAIN to suck the self-esteem out of others.
~~~~

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

AS THE DRUNK TO THE IDIOT.... TOMORROW..i WILL BE SOBER

BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AS YOU ARE...ETERNALLY TO YOU OWN SORROW.

As for being a PARASITE...I ABIDE IN HIM...(TAKE UP RESIDENCE )IN JESUS

Joh_15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Joh_12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Joh_15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Joh_15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Joh_15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Act_17:28 For in him we/I live, and move, and have our being; /MY EXISTENCE
June VanDerMark

Burns Lake, Canada

#557780 Aug 29, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You quote scripture as satan did ...
Go stuff your self with more scriptures ... you will-fulled parasite.

You stoop so low as to believe that Jesus and God exist to support your homophobia ... simply because you are a homophobe.

You stoop so low as to believe that Jesus and God exist to reject Catholics to hell for eternity ... because that is what YOU wish for DARING to not agree with how YOU interpret the supposed HOLY word of GOD.

LEACH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 20 min Quirky 72,668
gays (Feb '11) 3 hr Jackie 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,166
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 149
Cousin got a girlfriend from abroad. How to gr... 6 hr denis45 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Johnny 447,495
Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months 7 hr alonzo36 1