Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650847 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

United States

#557345 Aug 27, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
It is commonly accepted in several states and geographical areas that drinking beer is not considered drinking.
It is the law of the land in those areas.
I wasn't aware of that. Cultural thing?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557346 Aug 27, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you can read a little bit. and copy what I have already said.
PAUL called SEVERAL MEN[ APOSTLES], YET THEY SHOWED NO MIRACLES
I disagree and here's why;
Those apostles addressed as such by Paul could very well have "showed" miralces, but no one was there at the time to tweet about it.

Location hidden

#557347 Aug 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Teetotaling fundamentalists apparently believe drinking alcohol is analogous to Dr. Jekyll's serum. They've probably bred "temperance" out of the population.
Maybe a couple of chromosomes too eh.
<wink>
truth

Balcatta, Australia

#557348 Aug 27, 2014
then
How water become as blade in Egypt?

Location hidden

#557349 Aug 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware of that. Cultural thing?
Perhaps.
It sure as 'h''e' double toothpicks is better than the hard stuff. The hard stuff has a tendency to make most humans mean and beligerant and abuse the relationships of those around them, who love them..

Location hidden

#557350 Aug 27, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
No....God said it...I just repeated what He said...example: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
What is the differecne between "well pleased" and "pride"?

Location hidden

#557351 Aug 27, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with a mirror is not going to be very productive...let me know it says!!!!
I beg to differ Oxbow.
Looking in the mirror and talking to the one in the mirror can be and is a very effective counseling tool that many mind bending doctors (can not spell sii-kii-u-tree this AM) use in therapy.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#557352 Aug 27, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Question ..
Why have you become an accuser of the Brethren?
Why do you add your support to the ranting of a confirmed atheist?....
Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:
for the acser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Jesus said
Mar 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
Mar 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
Mar 9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
. As for Billy Grahams ministry ..... Is He working for you? Do you pay his salary ?
Rom_14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
I in no way confirmed that an atheist would make it to heaven. You definitely misread my post. I said I hope everyone makes it to heaven and then went on and wrote what I thought it took to make it to heaven....

You really need to chill......anyhow what are you saying that you hope others don't get saved. I MEAN really why would you not want anyone to get saved and follow the Word of God out of a pure heart.

And knowing them by their fruits is not judging. I never said he could not get repentance, but according to the word of God.....we shall know them by their fruits.

Location hidden

#557353 Aug 27, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall asking you if you care what Catholics do in church..
I did ask: Why are you evading my question??
He answered your question many times sir.
He said he does not care about what you wish to browbeat him over.
He said that what you ask is irrelevant to him.
He said that he does not care what Catholics do in church.
He does not care about that sir.

Ask someone who cares.
Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#557354 Aug 27, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray for everyone since Jesus died for everyone.
hhhhhmmmmm
<scratching head>

Why?
To what point and end?

Seems to me that may be akin to Obama swooping in and saying to the world "see what I did" right after Seal Team 6 actually did something. Seal Team 6 was not happy about that for several reasons. Valid reasons. Very valid reasons I say.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#557355 Aug 27, 2014
<I pray for everyone since Jesus died for everyone.
Even if Jesus HAD lived, according to you, he only died to save those that belong to your religion.

That is your story ... and you INSIST on placing all of your faith IN your own story as being based on the one and only universal truth.

Let's Play

#557356 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
~~~~
You copied above
( Charity) Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
You lost me with your attempted expose' of Rev Billy Graham....I find it hard to believe Your words above , is really your intent.....especially in your siding with/ supporting the word of an atheist...
You posted
I would truly like to live so that God could use me any way he sees fit and anywhere he sees fit.
Jesus said
Joh_3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
I come against A RELIGIOUS SYSTEM..... THAT IS UN SCRIPTURAL... ONE THAT HAS NO BIBLICAL FOUNDATION ONE THAT IS not consistent with the word of God....
I do not attack INDIVIDUAL.
Yes.... I do come against June Slander Mark.....she does not claim to be human , but an animal ....she says so herself... I make an exception with animals...that attempt to attack GOD and HIS children...
You took it upon yourself and prejudged what I wrote without even understanding what I wrote.

I do not believe sin will enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven. I pray that all will be saved. That is what I was saying so you not only judged me but you judged me wrong. As for Billy Graham, ye shall know them by their fruits.

Did you even listen to the sons I posted. They are talking about living Godly and living in a way that God can use you. Also the way is still strait. I mean really, how could you have not understood what I was saying when I said I hope we all make it to heaven. I guess I have to spell everything out. That meant I hope we all make it to heaven by getting saved and living right.

So sorry for any confusion there.

Location hidden

#557357 Aug 27, 2014
I love you all.
I appreciate your sentiments. No, seriously. I do.
What you claim is impossible however. I offer that it is impossible to love what you can not and do not know.

Do you love that guy who beheaded the American recently and posted the video of it on the net?
Do you really love me/ How is that possible? Do you know me?

Prince George, Canada

#557358 Aug 27, 2014
I love you all.
Do you love the ones that die as Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists and Agnostics and Atheists, et cetera?

According to the story in which you invest all of your faith ... Jesus doesn't love them ... as he rejects them to hell.

Let's Play

#557359 Aug 27, 2014
Oh yeah I forgot charity does not believe in a lie and is not fooled by a lie. Billy Graham is known by his fruits....just like I am and anyone else who claims to be of God.

Location hidden

#557360 Aug 27, 2014
truth wrote:
then
How water become as blade in Egypt?
Water jets.
http://www.camachinetools.com/products/caldwe...

Prince George, Canada

#557361 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Question ..
Why have you become an accuser of the Brethren?
For the same reason as you have become an accuser of your brethren.

It's FUN to lord it over others as being scum of the earth, while you believe you are a holy follower of a holy GOD!

Let's Play

#557362 Aug 27, 2014
***song I posted****lol

Prince George, Canada

#557363 Aug 27, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well June, we know two thngs on that subject for sure.
1. You will never say such a thing.
2. We see you do such a thing.
Hey everybody ... what I have been posting on the forum is false information. Actually I DO know universal truth.

:)

Universal truth is that we are all dumb by what we don't know.

Let's Play

#557364 Aug 27, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you love the ones that die as Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists and Agnostics and Atheists, et cetera?
According to the story in which you invest all of your faith ... Jesus doesn't love them ... as he rejects them to hell.
I love them but I do not love their beliefs or gods. Jesus gave us all a choice and he died for us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 56,494
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 281,489
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Catcher1 971,901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 183,001
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 41 min patsy the shared ... 42
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 57 min andet1987 2,366
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min WasteWater 45,016
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Toby 106,105
More from around the web