Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658806 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#557246 Aug 26, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very scribe perception Sera. Hope yours,to are doing well
Keeping busy painting the bedroom just in case you come for a visit.lol I have my good and bad days....Call any time...God Bless
truth

Perth, Australia

#557247 Aug 26, 2014
open door
who
did you know anyone who say o lord o lord o lord open door have mercy on us..

door become open by-them self
i did not open that door
no
everything as i can see i stay on right side of white altar then opsssss something pool me after altar
oh i say so clean and nice white dress happy face..is that me my Lord..
who bring me there..

Oh thanks to my God I don't dream any more!
truth

Perth, Australia

#557248 Aug 26, 2014
I will give you hidden wealth of secret place.. Isaiah 45

its pool me in deep
i fill i falling in deep down
rocks is been so beautiful as architect on display ..not human hand can do that no..oh so deep i see how i fly down until opssssssss what is this..mother nature as every nature oil oh i say where is that my Lord where you pool me that I can see..oh who will believe ..nobody..

Oh thanks to my God I don't dream any more!
I am fine!
My people is rich they not realize what they have!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#557249 Aug 26, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that Robert runs in circles but you have a straight "LINE?"
:)
1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#557250 Aug 26, 2014
OOPS. Posted to the wrong person. This was meant for CHUCK. Sorry June.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#557251 Aug 26, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....they don't even know the gospel.
1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities
truth

Perth, Australia

#557252 Aug 26, 2014
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/45-2.htm
nothing wrong pray rosary
o you can pray rosary on short way still you talking with God by-yourself
nobody you and your rosary
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#557253 Aug 26, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok thanks
I didn't mean to get in the middle of something. I just wanted to justify drinking wine.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557254 Aug 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
OOPS. Posted to the wrong person. This was meant for CHUCK. Sorry June.
then you goofed again. try and read what people post. CHUCK NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WINE, AND HE KNOWS THE BIBLE VERY WELL.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#557255 Aug 26, 2014
TO MOST LOVELY LADY POOR RCC DECEIVED BY SATAN,MY DEAR LITTLE SISTER SERAPHIMA
HI MY DEAR RCC FEMALE PUMPKIN
you are not able to read psychopath Liam posts,because foams of his hate against others covered all his posts,face,and you,
left only horrible stinks of Lies, concrete idols, holy water mixed with cow urine, rats under RCC broom,
and young priests drinking during Sunday mass ,alcohol behind altar and masturbate their own d..s
I was 10 years old as ministerial servant before rcc altar,
and I saw on my eyes what they did it, and how the beat those kids,and me,
I run away from such diabolic spirit immoral church,and never again came back to such filthy abominable satanic orgasm who made from them homosexuals,traitors of own members after confessions,alcoholics,thief, money greedy and fat pigs after heavy drinking,self rapes, homosexuality,maniacs,and concrete worshipers
Run away my dear girl friend from such stinking satanic cult RCC-very soon God will destroy their riches,because alreadY doesn't exist any God's spirit on whole worldwide christianity
just rev 18;4-5
depart from them and glue yourselves only to the Bible,
maybe God save you,because now you are poor miserable Unsaved dead body and weak soul like black mushroom out of the date
I love you dear
your beloved boy friend Handsome Holy Awesome Smart dr Shrink aka
Prince Helmut von Pipke belonging to Lucky Sperm Society of ancestors Napoleon II, Quin Theresa from England and German Ceasar Hinderburg adopted father of A. Hitler who was blessed by Pope of RCC during 2 WW
now you know
how great and big is your cyber friend Holy Pal Dr,Shrink with Diploma from Cambridge UK,
SECTION; Giberish english, history,languages,jokes, antiquity, complete knowledge of Roman Empire,
Diploma for studies of Marx Engels,Lenin, Stalin, Eisenhower,Churchill alcoholic, and many political idiots who died like lost skunks
good night my dear pumpkin
Chuck

Sunbury, OH

#557256 Aug 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to get in the middle of something. I just wanted to justify drinking wine.
I never said anything about wine. Why is Preston the only one who knows this??
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#557257 Aug 26, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
chuck NEVER said anything about drinking wine. this links back to the board doofus oxbore.
Chuck said "Are you hurting the gospel by drinking .......absolutely."

I ask you and Chuck; If Jesus changed water into wine for the wedding guests at Cana and shared wine with His disciples at the last supper, was He hurting the gospel?
truth

Perth, Australia

#557258 Aug 26, 2014
yep
everything will past
my words not

if they past very bad, people will say bad luck
you speaking ''in time''..

Where is Jesus time not exist!
Did you understood one Jesus day= humans 1000 years?
How many leaders you put in 1000 years as server for what?
Systems which they created!
Are you for sure you calculated very well?
one Jesus day=humans 1000 years
Anthony MN

United States

#557259 Aug 26, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked my opinion about how drinking can hurt the gospel , I gave it and now he wants to discuss wine.
Is OXbore the one who said Jesus is not God?
Is drinking wine the same as "drinking"? If someone drinks very modestly, 1-2 beers or glasses of wine once a week and never gets drunk, is that hurting the gospel? Jesus drank wine, He was even accused of being a drunkard. Was He hurting the gospel?
Anthony MN

United States

#557260 Aug 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to use Paul's counsel to Timothy, Jesus Himself drank wine. Clearly the bible teaches drunkenness as sinful, not drinking in moderation.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#557261 Aug 26, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you and Chuck; If Jesus changed water into wine for the wedding guests at Cana and shared wine with His disciples at the last supper, was He hurting the gospel?
LETS DO THIS OVER AGAIN.

go back and read his post around 9 hours ago
Chuck

Sunbury, OH

#557262 Aug 26, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony if you want to act like an idiot go ahead . I explained the situation with an unsaved alcoholic , so yes I believe at that time drinking was hurting the gospel.

The only reason you care is because your church is always boozing it at the festivals
truth

Perth, Australia

#557263 Aug 26, 2014
for 1000 years can happen many things yep worldly
how many leaders you put in huge one bag
all story about leaders you can put on one-two tiny chips
Anthony MN

United States

#557264 Aug 26, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
then you goofed again. try and read what people post. CHUCK NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WINE, AND HE KNOWS THE BIBLE VERY WELL.
YOU ARE WELCOME.
So drinking wine is not the same as "drinking"?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#557265 Aug 26, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about wine. Why is Preston the only one who knows this??
LOL. I know. Things can sometimes warp into something else here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 3 min Moans4986 3,131
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 283,001
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Cyber Crime Inves... 618,856
topic sex forum gone? 8 min Lipz238 43
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Clearwater 70,971
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 10 min YouDidntBuildThat 221
Poll Is it OK for men to lust /look at underage girls? (Feb '09) 11 min Dummies post here 181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Gabriel 974,761
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 50 min Johnny 5,032
More from around the web