Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641768 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#557035 Aug 26, 2014
Matthew 28;18-20
witnessing
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
all man and woman children's too=people
truth

Perth, Australia

#557036 Aug 26, 2014
yes woman can be teacher
child too

Jesus been only 12, He sitting between teachers and talk to them
http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Mt28.18-20
truth

Perth, Australia

#557037 Aug 26, 2014
I been only 6 years old when I say to my teachers, mother Mary is Jesus Christ mother.
My hands been blue and swollen!
As you can see you can be witness,its so easy even if you suffering!

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#557038 Aug 26, 2014
Galatians 5

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

Paul speaks of people who have fallen from grace and asks who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth.

He goes on in that chapter to speak about liberty and not to use it as an occasion to the flesh.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#557039 Aug 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I didn't think you'd actually go into some elaborate detail..Jehovah's don't approach your door alone, Mike. They approach in two's because that's what they believe the Bible says (Luke 10:1-22). Mormons don't either.. So what was the other guy doing while you and the 85 yr old were talkin about cars?
......My story stands. I don't care what you believe. Your just a bigot and an idiot.
(lol)
.....You don't practice what you say out loud every mass you attend "We forgive those that trespass against us". you name call and insult others making you also a hypocryte. That's usually a family trait. There must be some dysfunction in the family DNA. I am sure it foes back generations. A psychologist can help but not cure.
......you are like most catholics. You go to church for all the wrong reasons. You recite the rules but you don't follow them.(lol)

.....you are simply Unbelievable!
.....I know the truth of my story. As usual you like to spin negativety to or about anyone not as self righteous as you..

....another family trait called arrogance.
truth

Perth, Australia

#557040 Aug 26, 2014
its written
corrupt accusers
wicket will stay on door of righteousness

its come time of end of them
never listen corrupt diploma=who accuse Jesus and put on cross

your law is not my law as well never will be
history is teacher of life how much righteousness people have rights
by
nk
Jesus Christ name above all!
truth

Perth, Australia

#557041 Aug 26, 2014
cross
believe in cross not to wicket accusers
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#557042 Aug 26, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped for massive amounts of rubbish. First off I have you were given answers in a respectful way, but you chose to come out swinging as I told you with your eyes closed swinging both arms trying to hit something. Your little spit balls. First off Catholics are Christians and the church was called Catholic. We didnt choose the name Catholic it was the Universal church. You do not know anything about history so stop pretending you do. The bible isn't a history book. The bible does not spell out every detail. The bible has to be read with understanding and in the context as well as the times. Every word is not to be taken literally nor can one apply todays understanding of words used as they were then in the language they were in. The bible doesnt say this is the bible. The bible doesnt have an index of books. The bible doesnt say specifically who wrote the gospels. The bible doesnt say Protestants could remove entire books from the OT because it doesnt fit your theology. The bible doesnt name the Catholic church as the whore of Babylon. We could spend days going through verses and utterly debunking many Protestant myths on it. You cant even bother to read a link on it being anything other than the church. Havent you heard not all Protestants believe what you do? You want to force feed it as the Catholic church your choice. The bible doesnt specifically say where all the Apostles went, what they did or said. There were many books which were deemed spurrious by the church and they were not the ones you call and the Pillar of the truth and each person is the church. Everyone has the keys. There are no unlearned and unstable wresting the word unto their destruction peter was wrong. The bible teaches individuality and anarchy. Its all GOOD!
Another all knowing, self righteous hypocrite. Your about as polite as a hungry snake.

"The bible has to be read with understanding and in the context as well as the times."
Christ's Words never change. They don't evolve to fit your times and the scriptures are not hard to understand. That's a lie you push so people won't bother reading it.

Don't pretend to know scripture, it's obvious you don't. Salvation is and aways has been through Christ. If anyone says there is salvation through any other way is a liar.

You people even mock the Words of Christ, calling people "born againers". Why insult the Words of Christ but elevate yourmen and rituals?

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Why wouldn't you give heed to Christ's Words?

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The Bible does't say Peter became a pope. Listening to people like you then comparing it to the Words of God, is comic book enough for me.

ROTFLMAO. Saints Cosmas and Damian (died A.D. 303): "There is absolutely no salvation outside the Catholic Church" (Saints to Remember) http://www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bibl...
Funny to read, sad people believe it.

You'd better be right because you gave your salvation over to men to accomplish for you.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#557043 Aug 26, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
Galatians 5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
Paul speaks of people who have fallen from grace and asks who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth.
He goes on in that chapter to speak about liberty and not to use it as an occasion to the flesh.
How are they trying to be justified??? By the Law

All born again Christians know we are justified by faith.

Let's Play

#557044 Aug 26, 2014
Galatians 5
So someone disagree's with this post. Well if you wanna disagree with me it is fine, but you better not disagree with the Word of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#557045 Aug 26, 2014
I am fine!
I know who is my accusers!

Mother Mary is mother of Jesus Christ!

Let's Play

#557046 Aug 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another all knowing, self righteous hypocrite. Your about as polite as a hungry snake.
"The bible has to be read with understanding and in the context as well as the times."
Christ's Words never change. They don't evolve to fit your times and the scriptures are not hard to understand. That's a lie you push so people won't bother reading it.
Don't pretend to know scripture, it's obvious you don't. Salvation is and aways has been through Christ. If anyone says there is salvation through any other way is a liar.
You people even mock the Words of Christ, calling people "born againers". Why insult the Words of Christ but elevate yourmen and rituals?
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Why wouldn't you give heed to Christ's Words?
Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
The Bible does't say Peter became a pope. Listening to people like you then comparing it to the Words of God, is comic book enough for me.
ROTFLMAO. Saints Cosmas and Damian (died A.D. 303): "There is absolutely no salvation outside the Catholic Church" (Saints to Remember) http://www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bibl...
Funny to read, sad people believe it.
You'd better be right because you gave your salvation over to men to accomplish for you.
Amen Sister.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#557047 Aug 26, 2014
its written
144 000 is chosen
now
don't pretend for others
truth

Perth, Australia

#557048 Aug 26, 2014
many many many will be call
so small number chosen
who is many many many
they pray and say
o Lord
o Lord
o Lord
have Mercy on us

What is Mercy!

Let's Play

#557049 Aug 26, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they trying to be justified??? By the Law
All born again Christians know we are justified by faith.
I am just commenting to the fact that there are ways unto which you can fall from grace. And that the Bible speaks about falling from grace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#557050 Aug 26, 2014
its bring me front of huge door so big
door become open by-them self, not me
i see huge space only thing I remember, I find myself front of White Altar
I look on front then opsssssssss its pool me..I find myself after Altar in white dress so pure white dress not any symbol on that simple white dress, my face is been young and happy face

Let's Play

#557051 Aug 26, 2014
truth wrote:
I am fine!
I know who is my accusers!
Mother Mary is mother of Jesus Christ!
But I hope that you do not worship her though. We are instructed to only worship the Lord our God and him only should we serve.
Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 12
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
truth

Perth, Australia

#557052 Aug 26, 2014
http://biblelight.net/Souls-under-altar.htm
its bring me front of huge big door
door become open
i see myself front of white altar
its pool me after Altar
then I see myself again this time in white dress so happy

'zdravo krvi Isusova na oltaru posvecena
svetim duhom obdarena'

pray god will revile you

Let's Play

#557053 Aug 26, 2014
Oh yeah in that last post I made Jesus only said brother, sister and mother. He only mentioned the Father when referring to God. There is no holy father on this earth.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#557054 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>I am just commenting to the fact that there are ways unto which you can fall from grace. And that the Bible speaks about falling from grace.
I know

and I was commenting the verse has nothing to do with losing salvation which you were implying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 18,712
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Ex Lesbian 38,476
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 280,906
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 44,422
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min The Hangman 970,067
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min Classic 3,623
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Seentheotherside 104,746
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 25 min Johnny 4,151
More from around the web