Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 695421 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Chess

Columbus, OH

#556691 Aug 25, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with eschatology.
We are adopted children of Abraham, from the same tree of God's chosen.
Israel is,their home,, period
I know,nor care to know,nothing about 911 conspiracies.
Our own folks,should have known how,dangerous their leader was back in the 90s for that matter.
It's,useless ..
Well, then let me help you out. A bunch of Muslim nuts conspired to ram some jets in to US buildings.

Israel, who was spying on us, stealing our technology and military secrets, was also tracking those Muslim nuts but apparently chose not to alert us in an actionable way either because doing so would further compromise their espionage activities in the US or because they hoped the attacks would lead to US military intervention in the Middle East. Or both.

This is not the first time Israel has shown it's true colors:
Wiki wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lavon Affair refers to a series of failed Israeli planned and sponsored terrorist attacks, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone. The operation caused no casualties, except for those terrorists of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

You have a questionable family tree.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#556692 Aug 25, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
......you have to remember who you are posting about.
....Knowing Liam its obvious he made the whole story up, to score one for the team, and puff up his already HUGE ego. He has an imagination like my 3 year old granddaughter. An attention seeker.
....there probably weren't any JW even in his neighborhood.(lol)!!
Your kidding right? JW are EVERY WHERE!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#556693 Aug 25, 2014
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>
she's out by Springfield, you ever go to south wick wild animal farm? one of the best zoos' in the state, and the doctors are probably right in time as he gets older and stronger, i'm sure he'll walk on his own, how high will his intelligents level go? will he be able to use a game machine or a pc?
I have cousin's in Southwick....no I have never been to the animal farm. But I will make it a point to go when I get home. Landyn knew his ABC's at two and can recognize them when he see's the letter's. He knows his number's and shapes .colors and knows how to use a tablet go get to his games. he knows how to Skype me also...lol and he has a witty sense of humor. He got that from Nick. lol...He is like an adult in a childs body. lol... Hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful day.. God Bless
jethro8

Hingham, MA

#556694 Aug 25, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, Bodine, they not merely were stealing our technology. they appear to have intentionally kept actionable intelligence to themselves.
A first betrayal?
Nope.
A second?
Hardly.
bodine? that puts me at a higher education level than you, thanks, we/they/ who ever all do the same thing, no one comes out with the whole truth only what they want you to know just like religious sects, they all have their little secrets that only a few know of, that is how it was, that is how it is and that is how it will always be. the smart move is to form a strict alliance with japan to trade technology just between the two countries with a blood oath and we could come up with technology that we would know what are enemies are going to do before they do. follow the mafia code take out your enemy before he strikes you. the most dumb ass thing we have done was George bush attacking Iraq all those years ago, to this day, it makes no sense to me. and as everyone can see we lost a lot of good men for nothing, because we are going to lose Iraq back to the extremist group/s, one town at a time, we can not afford to keep doing this, soon it will get to the point that every country in the world is going to get fed up with all this violence. the only reason we attacked Iraq in the first place is because Hussein put a 25 million dollar bounty on his fathers head, that is what that so called war was about, and they lost big time, I believe the Iraqi government expected other countries to come to their aide an help fight against us, what they didn't think about is the fact that no country in the area liked Hussein. They were happy to see him go, they should of just left him in the hole they found him in, shot him a few thousand times, then just covered him over. let the worms and other bugs dine on him. I do have to admit what Iraq would be like today if he was still running the country? would his own people get rid of him? or some militant group take him out. but again the unrest in the country is one religious sect wanted control over the country and the other group felt the same way, they should of brought in a mediator, to try an help settle their differences and get the countries affairs in order and start making millions from oil production and what ever else they could trade. war and violence solve nothing, just create more trouble, they must realize this by now. they could have a great life, if they put their differences aside and work together, no matter what sect you belong to, you all answer to the same god, so behave yourselves act like adults, don't follow the ways of the wicked, otherwise your life after your death will be worse than this one.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#556695 Aug 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
A student of observation would comprehend that your avatar doesn't read as Aquarius for any other reason than that you believe you are a new age "know-it-all" leader of universal truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
AQUARIAN FOUNDATION®
THE RELIGION OF TOMORROW HERE TODAY®
https://www.aquarianfoundation.com/
A true student of observation would know that there are things which are obscure for varying reasons. A quick glance at a thing, as you keep doing, can and often does lead to erroneous conclusions.

It is obvious to even a casual observer or reader here, that you will believe whatever you wish, and you fail to listen to what others say.

Again;
The avatar name was chosen by random default as the first choice was taken. The subject was the reintroduction of the grey wolf into the Greater Yellowstone Area. The avatar name has absolutely nothing to do with religon, new age, spirit, or anything else associated with this subject matter. The wolf thread discussion ended (with the ARAs losing badly, as we are now hunting those overpopulated wolves), and I wandered here.
Any person who has been on this site knows that right below the reply box, there is ALWAYS a listing of the popular threads by post numbers. I popped in to see what was going on since this one kept coming up at the top of the list right near the "Is There a God" thread.
You have been off track since your first projection post to me.

You maam are a frickin' idiot.
You are also devoid of some real simple and basic truths of life on this planet.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#556697 Aug 25, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
......you have to remember who you are posting about.
....Knowing Liam its obvious he made the whole story up, to score one for the team, and puff up his already HUGE ego. He has an imagination like my 3 year old granddaughter. An attention seeker.
....there probably weren't any JW even in his neighborhood.(lol)!!
Well, maybe he learned his creative style of jargon from theologians.

Mental entertainment of the self being high and mighty in the "eyes" of gods,(goddesses) is the name of the religious game.

Hojo doesn't brag any more often than "for instance" Oxbow, who is certain that Jesus and God couldn't resist his advances, even if they tried.

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556698 Aug 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
you just cant understand the Word of God until YOU get Saved.
So you get saved first, and only then can you go to the bible and understand the word of God???

That's a new twist on an old story.

I was given the impression by my Protestant know-it-alls ... that only by studying the KJV Bible could I understand the Word of God ... and there-AFTER be SAVED.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......

THE BIBLE

THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556699 Aug 25, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with eschatology.
We are adopted children of Abraham, from the same tree of God's chosen.
Israel is,their home,, period
I know,nor care to know,nothing about 911 conspiracies.
Our own folks,should have known how,dangerous their leader was back in the 90s for that matter.
It's,useless ..
The Christians that compiled the data in the new testament wrote the flamboyant story that the Jews would have to go back to their homeland of Israel before Jesus would CHOSE to come to earth to take the saved-ones HOME.

Jews that were and are faithful to Judaism don't believe that Jesus IS a messiah.

When you side with those Jews in the relatively new earthly state of Israel ... according to Christian doctrine ... you are siding with evil HERETICS.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556700 Aug 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
A true student of observation would know that there are things which are obscure for varying reasons.
If they are obscure, then even YOU, with your self-perceived WISDOM, can't understand those "things."

Your statement is as silly as the Gnostic Christians claiming to know "secret knowledge."

If it's a secret, it can't BE known.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#556701 Aug 25, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>Amen that is the truth!
Conditional -
subject to one or more conditions or requirements being met

Grace -
the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God

Nuff said....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556702 Aug 25, 2014
The modern Christians are so anxious for their own salvation, they want to bring it on FAST and "furious." They don't care how many humans have to be murdered in the middle East.

As I have pointed out to Rozesz many times ... the word Israel to a Jew simply means returning home to Olam Haba (the equivalent of Christian heaven). It has nothing to do with Jews going back to the state of Israel on earth that in turn came about in 1948 with the help of the extremely gullible Christian President Harry Truman that fell for the tears and begging of Rabbi "WISE."

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#556703 Aug 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Conditional -
Grace -
the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God
Nuff said....
Read all of Romans 6 it explains it well.

But I am going to quote a few of the verses here.

Romans 6
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556704 Aug 25, 2014
To a Jew ... number one is the entire focus ... "WE will go back to our Utopian homeland of Olam Haba when Jehovah calls us home."

To a Christian ... number two is the entire focus ... "Jesus' promise IS that HE won't come to save our tight-knit group of Christians until the Jews go back to their earthly State of Israel.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Definitions of the word Israel

1. Israel ... Judaism The Hebrew people, past, present, and future, regarded as the chosen people of God by virtue of the covenant of Jacob.

2.A country in the Middle East.

https://www.google.ca/#q=israel+definition

Let's Play

#556705 Aug 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Conditional -
Grace -
Nuff said....
And now here is the kicker or it:

Romans 6
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

God forbid that we sin and whom we yield ourselves to servants that's whose servants we are.

Now all that is the word of God and I will not back off from it to appease men or I myself would be a liar and fighting against God's word. I choose to follow his teachings and take them as a whole. I wont add any thing or take anything away from the word of God.

If I willfully sin I am a servant of the devil. If I through grace follow after Jesus and am obedient to him by putting off sin and not following my own lusts then I am a child of God under grace. I myself make the decision as to whom I will serve.

Let's Play

#556706 Aug 25, 2014
oops......I meant the kicker of it.....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556707 Aug 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Conditional -
Salvation to all groups of devotees in all religions is "conditional."

For instance ... you are certain that only if I believe as you believe will Jesus and God WANT to save me.

A Muslim is certain that unless you believe as HE believes the Mahdi and God will not WANT to save you.

That is how the religious game is played out in all religions.

"YOU MUST believe as 'I' believe or the creator won't LOVE you.

If you would stop using your bible to preach at others and take a deep breath ... you would SEE that religion is based on LUST of self importance.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556708 Aug 25, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>And now here is the kicker or it:
The kicker ought to be "WHY would I be so filled with LUST as to WANT to believe that I will be saved and others will spend eternity in hell?

How could I BE so selfish as to FALL for that story that was created by theologians and in turn was taught to me as universal truth???

WHY and HOW???

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#556709 Aug 25, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ox,
What I want you to notice and is that the Bible is teaching that the problem is with US, not with God.
The rejection is US to God.
We can/sometimes will walk away from what God has freely given to us.
Salvation is conditional!
Gods Covenent has ALWAYS been conditional. God will do this and then man has to do his part, which is why Paul wrote that they should work out their own Salvation.

Let's Play

#556710 Aug 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation to all groups of devotees in all religions is "conditional."
For instance ... you are certain that only if I believe as you believe will Jesus and God WANT to save me.
A Muslim is certain that unless you believe as HE believes the Mahdi and God will not WANT to save you.
That is how the religious game is played out in all religions.
"YOU MUST believe as 'I' believe or the creator won't LOVE you.
If you would stop using your bible to preach at others and take a deep breath ... you would SEE that religion is based on LUST of self importance.
The Bible didn't say believe as I believe....it says we better take and eat the whole thing and believe as God says and in his words not just go cherry picking and pick out what we want. I use the Bible to examine my own self and believe me I have found faults many times....but in doing so I am learning not to sin and what the will of God is. Once a sin is revealed unto me....I have to stop doing it with the help of God by praying for strength and the grace of God. If I don't try to stop sinning, I am a sinner and God will not dwell with me.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556711 Aug 25, 2014
Billy Graham was certain that he had been inspired by Jesus and God to preach that only his group of Christians could be saved.

He was warned by Charles Templeton, but Billy LUSTED for attention from the crowds of Protestant ADMIRERS ... especially the Presidents.

I wonder what John Kennedy thought of Billy's antics, when Billy cuddled up to him (a Catholic) who Billy thought (in private of course) deserved to go to hell?

Even the Protestant Harry Truman did not consider his self a "friend" of Billy Graham.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

On Evangelists

"It used to be you couldn't go downtown in the evening without running into a half a dozen evangelists ranting and raving and carrying on: some of them put on their shows in tents or at camp meetings, and some of them just stood around on street corners and worked up a crowd. They'd stir the people up for a while, but they always got over it.

"But now we've just got this one evangelist, this Billy Graham, and he's gone off the beam. He's ... well, I hadn't ought to say this, but he's one of those counterfeits I was telling you about. He claims he's a friend of all the Presidents, but he was never a friend of mine when I was President. I just don't go for people like that. All he's interested in is getting his name in the paper."

Harry Truman ... from the book "Plain Speaking ... an oral biography of Harry S. Truman by Merle Miller." (page 31)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 37 min Shaura Morse 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Crazy Marlene 59,407
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Feb 2018 994,037
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 4 hr razz58 6
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 6 hr truth 4
How would you know if a woman is worth it? 6 hr jordanv2 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,783
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 10 hr Pimpy 23
More from around the web