Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683952 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#556249 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions combined make up well over half of world pop.
Most people are in "personalized" religions.

It's just too bad they couldn't get along. If they could get along I might actually believe that they do know the meaning of the word love that they in turn continually preach is based on universal truth.

What a pile of steaming manure.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#556250 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Muslim religion branched off of Judaism and Christianity in the 7th century.
It smacks of OT and NT and a whole lot of ancient religious beliefs mixed in to the milieu, as is what occurred with all religion.
The Bible calls it and all such things false doctrine.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556251 Aug 23, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>We hope that all can make it
NO YOU DON'T hope all can make it.

If you believed that, you wouldn't believe in hell and a devil.

When I was in religion I DID believe that the god would welcome every "soul" home.

I talked the talk and walked the walk.

You are a double-talker. You say "I hope others will make it to heaven with me, but I know they won't ... because most souls will be rejected to hell for not belonging to my Christian religion."

Do you see how you lie to your self???

Let's Play

#556252 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people are in "personalized" religions.
It's just too bad they couldn't get along. If they could get along I might actually believe that they do know the meaning of the word love that they in turn continually preach is based on universal truth.
What a pile of steaming manure.
Yes it is a shame that we all cannot read the Bible and understand it and try and work together through love and unity of the Spirit. But the Bible teaches that there is false doctrine in the land and not to follow after it. There are many spirits that have went out we are warned to try the spirits and not to receive any that goes against the word of God.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556253 Aug 23, 2014
I suggest hat is why Billy Graham changed his TUNE. The way he preached his religion for decades no longer made any sense to his CONSCIENCE.

He probably said to his self ... "Jesus and God can't know the meaning of the word love, or they would NOT reject souls to hell ... PERIOD!"

Now he talked his self into believing that even Muslims will be in heaven with Jesus and God ... and of course ... Billy Graham.

Humans certainly don't fall short of the mark of stupidity.

Let's Play

#556254 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOU DON'T hope all can make it.
If you believed that, you wouldn't believe in hell and a devil.
When I was in religion I DID believe that the god would welcome every "soul" home.
I talked the talk and walked the walk.
You are a double-talker. You say "I hope others will make it to heaven with me, but I know they won't ... because most souls will be rejected to hell for not belonging to my Christian religion."
Do you see how you lie to your self???
I do hope all will make it and I don't know anything of my own....but I do know what the Word of God says. I also know that I won't even make it unless I am doing my best at all times to follow Jesus. It is a close way and I am going to have to work as hard as I can through the grace of God and Jesus to stay on the path that leads to heaven. If I don't then I will in no wise enter into his Kingdom, but I myself will be cast down to hell.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556255 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>The Bible calls it and all such things false doctrine.
You don't need to bring the Muslims into the "false doctrine" accusations. Christians on this forum continually accuse each other of believing "false doctrines."

The first Christians to come to America were the Protestants ... and they were split into right-fighting factions that were killing each other as heretics and witches.

That is WHY Jefferson and his (for lack of a better term) founding fathers knew they had to separate church from state.

The law became such that "If you kill another human as a heretic or a witch, you WILL go to prison."

Suddenly God's law of wanting heretics and witches killed, was not so important.

Stupid humans!

Let's Play

#556256 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest hat is why Billy Graham changed his TUNE. The way he preached his religion for decades no longer made any sense to his CONSCIENCE.
He probably said to his self ... "Jesus and God can't know the meaning of the word love, or they would NOT reject souls to hell ... PERIOD!"
Now he talked his self into believing that even Muslims will be in heaven with Jesus and God ... and of course ... Billy Graham.
Billy Graham is not working for God. He is working for financial gain. If he includes Muslims then he hopes that he will be able to increase his profits and monetary gain. Who knows he might also include satanist if the price is right!!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556257 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>Yes it is a shame that we all cannot read the Bible
It's the reading of the bible that made you so stupid. You thought and think you can speak for a GOD.

Good GRIEF!!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#556258 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>In the beginning God created the world. In Genesis 1 vrs. 26 God said let us make man in our image, after our likeness.....
Who do you think he was talking to?
Hint....it was not Abraham or Muhammad.
Who do you think he was talking to?
Clue, in the oldest about worship and "Gods" that I've seen God has a counsel, there are More, Abraham was told to leave and follow the "One" God.
What you're Implying shoots the Trinity In the head, which by the way is a Roman concept.
The Trinity in earlier religions,( Osiris Isis Horus ),( Brahma Vishnu Shiva )
Them are older concepts of the "Trinity"

Let's Play

#556259 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to bring the Muslims into the "false doctrine" accusations. Christians on this forum continually accuse each other of believing "false doctrines."
The first Christians to come to America were the Protestants ... and they were split into right-fighting factions that were killing each other as heretics and witches.
That is WHY Jefferson and his (for lack of a better term) founding fathers knew they had to separate church from state.
The law became such that "If you kill another human as a heretic or a witch, you WILL go to prison."
Suddenly God's law of wanting heretics and witches killed, was not so important.
Stupid humans!
They were heretics and witches themselves. They entertained a false spirit and was led to do all manner of evil. They did not have the Spirit of Jesus Christ within them.

Location hidden

#556260 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Muslim religion branched off of Judaism and Christianity in the 7th century.
It smacks of OT and NT and a whole lot of ancient religious beliefs mixed in to the milieu, as is what occurred with all religion.
They are direct descendants of Ishmael, probably named Muslim in the 7th century anyway.

Let's Play

#556261 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid humans!
I was explaining that at the same time you were writing this when I was talking about Billy Graham. So yeah, that is who the Bible was talking to anyhow the Church when it warned of false doctrines and false spirits.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556262 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text> If I don't then I will in no wise enter into his Kingdom, but I myself will be cast down to hell.
That is what locks into your cult. The FEAR that if you don't have complete faith in what you were taught ... you WILL go to hell.

What a tragedy religion put on humanity.

I never believed in the existence of a devil or hell, so I have no fear of an afterlife ... even if on a long-shot there just happens to BE an afterlife, which I have no way of knowing one way or the other.

Location hidden

#556263 Aug 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Send your money to the lord but they give you their address.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556264 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>They were heretics and witches themselves. They entertained a false spirit and was led to do all manner of evil. They did not have the Spirit of Jesus Christ within them.
You have been HEAVILY indoctrinated into your Christian cult.

It you were raised as a Muslim, you would believe that for being in the wrong religion, Christians can't escape Islamic hell.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following……

We all heard about Hell. That was what Quran school was mostly about: Hell and all the mistakes that could put us there. The Quran lists Hell’s torments in vivid detail: sores, boiling water, peeling skin, burning flesh, dissolving bowels, the everlasting fires that burns you forever, for as your flesh chars and your juices boil, you form new skin. These details overpower you, ensuring you will obey.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556265 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>I was explaining that at the same time you were writing this when I was talking about Billy Graham. So yeah, that is who the Bible was talking to anyhow the Church when it warned of false doctrines and false spirits.
Do you believe that Billy Graham had a false doctrine when he preached that only Christians would be allowed in heaven ... or that he has a false doctrine NOW when he preaches that even Muslims will be allowed in Christian heaven?

Keep in mind you that not matter which way you decide is the right way to believe ... you DO in FACT believe that you are qualified to preach who will and who will not be saved ... and that in turn might make you buckle under the weight of your own arrogance. And I suggest that if it doesn't ... it SHOULD make you buckle.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556266 Aug 23, 2014
Keep in mind that no matter which way you decide...

Let's Play

#556267 Aug 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Who do you think he was talking to?
Clue, in the oldest about worship and "Gods" that I've seen God has a counsel, there are More, Abraham was told to leave and follow the "One" God.
What you're Implying shoots the Trinity In the head, which by the way is a Roman concept.
The Trinity in earlier religions,( Osiris Isis Horus ),( Brahma Vishnu Shiva )
Them are older concepts of the "Trinity"
So what are you saying....Do you believe in a Trinity or Not? I believe there are 3 and they bear record of each other....they work in unity.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#556268 Aug 23, 2014
Billy Graham made the "fatal" mistake that he could speak from the mind of God ... both times.

Martin Luther made the same "fatal" mistake when he was certain that as a Catholic monk he knew universal truth ... and later as a Protestant he was again CERTAIN that he knew universal truth.

All preachers of all religions make the "fatal" mistake of being certain they know the mind of gods.

How tragic for humanity that religion ever infected the mentalities of human animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min bad bob 17,664
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 983,286
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 3
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr George Justapose 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jake999 619,713
Testing. 7 hr ECHO ECHo ECho Ec... 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Tony 6,422
More from around the web