Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670552 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#555959 Aug 21, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pig fur.
Seriously, God walks with everyone.
He is omnipresent. DUH.
omnipresence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipresent

Citation please that shows "God" is "everywhere".
- for starters - Allah is in the Muslim countries and Brahma is in the Hindu nations. Are those gods, sharing the stage with your god?

Maybe you should read this book to get a better understanding of what "God" cannot do or why it is illogical that "He" can do anything at all in this world.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Paradox-God-Science...

Albuquerque, NM

#555960 Aug 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus very well could have said something similar in your Gnostic quotes So what?. He didn't write it. You are trusting Thomas got it correct many yrs later. You're having a laughable time skirting around your problem: The worlds oldest known Bible dates to the 4th century. Therefore you're trusting the Catholic Church, who gathered, edited, compiled and produced it.
You see, Jesus Christ came and started a Church, not manuscripts for u to interpret.
I have no need to skirt around any texts - as I admit that they are all written by men and not "God" - including the biblical texts.

You on the other hand, have a hard time aligning these thoughts to your belief, so you lie about what is from "God" and what is not.

Your human mentality is lacking the essence required to be honest with others - namely me. Why?

"The worlds oldest known Bible dates to the 4th century. Therefore you're trusting the Catholic Church, who gathered, edited, compiled and produced it."
- Wrong - no I don't, so please don't project what you wish I would do, upon me. You and Robert should play together sometime.....he does the same.

and no.....Jesus didn't start any so-called "Church"....because there is no defined explanation that is accepted globally on what or whom the so-called "Church" is.

Can you define this entity? I'm all ears if you can. Otherwise, stroking me with another ruse will not benefit you nor me.

Albuquerque, NM

#555961 Aug 21, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that if all sins are forgiven, then all sins are forgiven.
That being said, does God not know that no human is capable of being perfect?
Of course God would know that.
I believe it has been written that if a human breaks one of the big ten, then he has broken them all.
What does that mean?
That means that no one is capable of keeping the big ten, and that appears to be a fact.
That also means that He either loves all and forgives all, or the whole thing is BS because a "just" God would not place his loved ones in a no win situation me thinks.
Boy oh boy - you sure like to speak for "God".

Why are you so arrogant to think you know the mind of "God" and what "He" can or cannot do?

*sighs*

So many of you so-called "Christians" speak like this - which is clearly through arrogance and ignorance.

Albuquerque, NM

#555962 Aug 21, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said to deny yourselves and take up your cross and follow me. I am no longer my own self. I am a new creature and I must strive to be Christ like. To do that I must deny myself and follow Jesus.
Jesus also stated "to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God."

Why aren't you accepting of this teaching as well?

A: because it contradicts some guy and what he said, huh?

The more you post - the more it shows you didn't research your religion before accepting it.

Albuquerque, NM

#555963 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Jesus said to deny yourselves and take up your cross and follow me. I am no longer my own self. I am a new creature and I must strive to be Christ like. To do that I must deny myself and follow Jesus.
BTW - I forgot to add:

"to deny yourselves and take up your cross and follow me."

[to deny yourself]= rebuke the materialism of the world

[take up your cross]= look within to your own faults and face them to correct them

[and follow me]= after acknowledging your faults, listen to what I say about these faults and I will help you overcome them.

Move past the words and understand their meanings.

Albuquerque, NM

#555964 Aug 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously the original
Peace
I myself, have undergone what you would say as taking care of the big sins, and letting the small ones catch up to me, and then feeling burdened by them. Another person pointed this out to me, and it is scrupulosity. It is a sense of trying to do things perfectly.
Once I was aware of what I was doing, I could reorganize my way of thinking. It is that all people seek to please God, if they are in a relationship with God. But there is a balance more in line with being diligent in one's faith, and not being self-centered(scrupulosity).
As for my thinking on OSAS, I am glad you agree. I tend to understand both sides of this issue, although I live my life in a non-OSAS way. I think as you say, it might begin a series of "sins" which one believes God forgives on Sunday, so why not on Judgment Day?
Peace
"I myself, have undergone what you would say as taking care of the big sins,"
SELF.

"Once I was aware of what I was doing.."
SELF.

"I could reorganize my way of thinking."
SELF.

"But there is a balance more in line with being diligent in one's faith, and not being self-centered(scrupulosity). "
SELF.

"As for my thinking on OSAS, I am glad you agree."
SELF.

" I tend to understand both sides of this issue, although I live my life in a non-OSAS way."
SELF.

" I think as you say, "
SELF.

Hmmmmmm.
Robert - for one to think "God" controls your life....you sure aren't giving "Him" any credit.

You are starting to sound alot like June and many others on this forum - promoting the Self through your actions, but not much else.

Thanks for proving that the Self is where salvation begins and ends - instead of the RCC.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#555965 Aug 21, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<<continued to Robert>>
<quoted text>
Perhaps.....you may think what you will about me, as it won't change my character or current path.
When I post back to an individual - I like to be concise and clear. Since you've chosen not to respond on what I say, it only goes to show that it was something worthwhile - because you seem flustered over it ("that I can't make sense out of it, and would probably overstep my bounds in assuming something that may or may not be there.")
You response shows this to be true or more accurate - lack of the knowledge to retort what I've stated.
Another common tactic used by so-called "Christians" so it doesn't expose their true essence and honesty.
<quoted text>
You are correct - I don't need to respond, but then again, you would still be bewildered and confused on what you responded to. I've chosen to explain my posts, considering many on this forum choose not to, but instead utilize "Paul" in their retort.
Yeah - sure - "Paul"......I keep forgetting - that so-called "Christians" find him to be more enlightening than Jesus.
Peace.
NASL

Peace

I know you detest Paul's teachings about the Church and Jesus.(Perhaps hate?) I can only surmise, it is because it goes against your basic gnostic beliefs, which were rejected early on in Christianity, but resurface from time to time in history. So you are here to stand up again to teach things which are not in the Bible, or hope others would look into them, and end up in the same boat as you, so keep in your current, or path.(You have been forewarned it may come to a cliff, over which may be not return.)smiles Sorry, I had to get a little preachy....

But really, in a lot of what you write. It is short, one-liners, that a person has to figure out what you mean. In so doing, one does not take what you write introspectively, but rather has to figure out what you mean. So, at some point, I just figured it out, that your writing is fragmented, because your thoughts are as well....I am basically saying the same thing, that your writing reflects your thinking. Of course it may be that you are not as good a communicator as you think as well.

It is not that Christians don't know what you wrote, it is they have to figure it out, and it is quite difficult. It is not that they are dishonest, or ignore what you write, rather they are at one with Christ, and you would make them fragmented as well....

I am not writing this as an assault, but as a reminder that one's thoughts may not be easily expressed on a forum like this. But you are loosing the race here when you preach New Age Spiritualism to this group. It is something of a fad, which I think peaked in the 60's, but is fading. Although people turn to alternate experiences in faith(or no faith as you might say?)

Location hidden

#555966 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
"I myself, have undergone what you would say as taking care of the big sins,"
SELF.
"Once I was aware of what I was doing.."
SELF.
"I could reorganize my way of thinking."
SELF.
"But there is a balance more in line with being diligent in one's faith, and not being self-centered(scrupulosity). "
SELF.
"As for my thinking on OSAS, I am glad you agree."
SELF.
" I tend to understand both sides of this issue, although I live my life in a non-OSAS way."
SELF.
" I think as you say, "
SELF.
Hmmmmmm.
Robert - for one to think "God" controls your life....you sure aren't giving "Him" any credit.
You are starting to sound alot like June and many others on this forum - promoting the Self through your actions, but not much else.
Thanks for proving that the Self is where salvation begins and ends - instead of the RCC.
NASL

Hmmmm. According to you then I am very SELF controlled.... and since you think self is SELF, I must be in union with God, God controlled?

God gave me a brain to think with, as well as a body to use. When I use them, to glorify God you seem to have a problem with that. Why?(Because you don't believe in God.) All Creation is god, that is pantheism, it is not Christianity.

Albuquerque, NM

#555967 Aug 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Peace
I know you detest Paul's teachings about the Church and Jesus.(Perhaps hate?) I can only surmise, it is because it goes against your basic gnostic beliefs, which were rejected early on in Christianity, but resurface from time to time in history. So you are here to stand up again to teach things which are not in the Bible, or hope others would look into them, and end up in the same boat as you, so keep in your current, or path.(You have been forewarned it may come to a cliff, over which may be not return.)smiles Sorry, I had to get a little preachy....
But really, in a lot of what you write. It is short, one-liners, that a person has to figure out what you mean. In so doing, one does not take what you write introspectively, but rather has to figure out what you mean. So, at some point, I just figured it out, that your writing is fragmented, because your thoughts are as well....I am basically saying the same thing, that your writing reflects your thinking. Of course it may be that you are not as good a communicator as you think as well.
It is not that Christians don't know what you wrote, it is they have to figure it out, and it is quite difficult. It is not that they are dishonest, or ignore what you write, rather they are at one with Christ, and you would make them fragmented as well....
I am not writing this as an assault, but as a reminder that one's thoughts may not be easily expressed on a forum like this. But you are loosing the race here when you preach New Age Spiritualism to this group. It is something of a fad, which I think peaked in the 60's, but is fading. Although people turn to alternate experiences in faith(or no faith as you might say?)
Actually, they are not fragmented - to those of you who really have studied Christianity. For those of you who have not, they will be confusing, because it goes to show the lack of research and knowledge that is associated to Christianity.

Again Robert - you and others who don't understand, all you have to do is ask. But if you noticed, you and others don't do this, huh? You prefer to "TELL" instead of "ask".

Who is the arrogant one again?

"But you are loosing the race here when you preach New Age Spiritualism to this group."
- I didn't know that I was in a race.
- You see - this kind of metaphoric response is why so-called "Christians" don't believe in a complete Jesus, because their ego had superseded being humble and inquisitive.

"It is not that Christians don't know what you wrote, it is they have to figure it out, and it is quite difficult. It is not that they are dishonest, or ignore what you write, rather they are at one with Christ, and you would make them fragmented as well...."
- blame them for not researching or asking additional questions, not me. I'm not the one who is instructing followers to not to ask the questions.....your hierarchy does that....because they know when one begins to do so - it causes one to fall away from the erroneous fallacies put forth by men.

But you won't admit this....because you are scared that it will affect something in your future.

*sighs*

Location hidden

#555968 Aug 21, 2014
Thanks for responding Robert....
<quoted text>
Hold on a moment - there is no cost to believe in Jesus - no matter where his teachings are. Why would you think this?
"that one dilutes the faith in Jesus as God presented in the Bible."
- How so? Please be specific.
- Then tell me - how the non-canonical Jesus is "evil" and not worthy of utilizing?
+IMHO - your thinking is why Jesus is not a complete figure within Christianity.
BTW - your statement here - "It is the "beginning" of the downfall of one's faith in Jesus, as presented in the Bible."
- unfounded conclusion - because I believe in all of his teachings and I don't think the biblical Jesus is any less of a man. Although you may think this for some reason, I am not sure on why one would. It sounds as if you are afraid and have to repeat what others have said, just to save your own skin from any ridicule you think may happen.
*sighs*
<quoted text>
You've put your own spin on my belief - which isn't very fair to me, huh? Who are you to judge what I am to believe?
And to confirm - I do encourage others to seek out Jesus - but nothing in any mannerisms that you think occurs.
I look for honesty in a person - and clearly Christianity hasn't taught this much, otherwise the Bible and the teachings of Jesus would be reconsidered.
<quoted text>
Opinions - one thinks of them as grand when spoken, but if textual criticism were to come into play on these opinions, you would fall short of accuracy.
Why do people join up into a religion, prior to researching it first and to ensure that they are getting a complete version?
<<continued to Robert>>>
New Age Spiritual Leader

It is your passion to have others question Christianity, and turn to New Age Spiritualism. That means they must turn from God of the Bible, and turn to Monism/Pantheism as their God. It is just that simple, and honest.

So be honest, and not try and teach that there is more outside of the Bible to teach about Jesus, instead of preaching "another" Jesus, than one in the Bible....

Perhaps people see you are not honest because you preach on it a lot to them. Hmmmm.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#555969 Aug 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously the original
I see you have encountered "our" preacher, on this forum. After many years, he has not responded to reason and scripture. He preaches what be believes, and that is it. If you try to preach to him, do not be disappointed. He is not stupid, nor as smart as he believes.
(He may believe that prophets(like John the Baptist) were those who yelled the loudest and were the most cantankerous, but I see them as meek, and lowly, as was Jesus. They didn't need to, they had the Truth on their side.)
Don't get offended by him, I think that is part of his message....
Thanks Robert. I do not get offended at people. I love everyone and do not hold any animosity toward anyone. Thanks for informing me, though, because I am new to this site and I don't know much about many people on here or their beliefs.
Once again thanks and I hope you have a good evening.

Albuquerque, NM

#555970 Aug 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Hmmmm. According to you then I am very SELF controlled.... and since you think self is SELF, I must be in union with God, God controlled?
God gave me a brain to think with, as well as a body to use. When I use them, to glorify God you seem to have a problem with that. Why?(Because you don't believe in God.) All Creation is god, that is pantheism, it is not Christianity.
Yes - you seem to glorify "God" yet admonish Jesus.

Why?

BTW - I do believe in a Higher Power - just not what you call "God". In fact, I also don't believe this god of yours has any control over this world we live in. Some will say that this is absurd, yet.....not them or anyone has ever proven "God" to exist.

All they say is - I believe and could care less what you think.

The surety of some humans is astounding. They'll use their own efforts (Self) to deflect others from calling them out on this simple and honest aspect of life - "prove God exists".

And don't tell me that it doesn't occur - because you know darn well it does and continues to be this way even to this very day.

Arrogance and ignorance will be the downfall of organized religion.

Let's Play

#555971 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
BTW - I forgot to add:
"to deny yourselves and take up your cross and follow me."
[to deny yourself]= rebuke the materialism of the world
[take up your cross]= look within to your own faults and face them to correct them
[and follow me]= after acknowledging your faults, listen to what I say about these faults and I will help you overcome them.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
Deny yourself = could be anything from materialism to lust, pride or any thought which is not Christ like but is of your own self.

Take up your cross= Begin to work for God to do his will not your own and try and help others.

Follow me = We must follow Jesus because he is the only way to the father, and if we want to do God's will we must follow Jesus and deny our own selves.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#555972 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text> Greetings to you also and I think that was a very good explanation. There are many OSAS churches where I live. I think some of those people are pure in heart and really do try to have faith and stay in grace; however, many of them do whatever sin they want during the week and then go to church on Sunday. They seem to use grace as a cloak, and think that they can willfully sin. I do not agree with such a belief.
I do not believe in OSAS. I believe in once saved it is time to pick up your cross and follow Jesus and work out your own salvation. I have sometimes made this more difficult than what it should be because instead of knowing that God will forgive me for mistakes (not willful sin), I have sometimes felt over burdened by making small mistakes and was not able to forgive myself for not being perfect. This is, as you said trying to take on a role that I am in no wise capable of fulfilling on my own without the help of Jesus. We are only human and not perfect and that is why we need the grace of God. But I do not want to try and use grace as a cloak. I want to learn and grow in grace.
So yes I agree with your analogy of the two.
So you don't believe God forgives,willful sin, IF THE PERSON REPENTS, as,did the Prodigal...and turns,away from that sin ?

I believe sin matters a great deal and,once BORN again is not something one should be inclined to do , but the,Evil One lurks,out there to snatch us by our OWN doing to fall away ...if that happens, is,God's grace not enough to bring them back , chastise or break them into repentance and a turn from willful sin...isn't that what our conscience, the Holy Spirit does , turn us,BACK .

What if a,person is,saved , then for some,reason even dabbles,in atheism, peer pressure,whatever , to me they would HAVE to know,deep down , but they ignore,the Spirit .

Isn't Jesus,faithful to forgive? Or does,that only apply to those,people being born again??

The,PRODIGAL was,already a true SON....the only time the Father is,portrayed as running I Nevis,to welcome him BACK ..

That's,not to say saved,people,should run around in willful sin..
One hopes they would lose,the,taste,for it out of LOVE for our Lord.

IF JESUS,INDEED took ALL Sin to HIM , drank it in the horrid Cup. Then every sin I commit ADDS to the bitter gall He tasted . We try to confess and tell Him were sorry .
On the other hand ......if I turned AWAY from Him, lost faith , I wouldn't care would I ?
( the,nuns,used to tell us,we were adding nails to the Cross )

Blessings to you .

Albuquerque, NM

#555973 Aug 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
New Age Spiritual Leader
It is your passion to have others question Christianity, and turn to New Age Spiritualism.
Question Christianity - YES. Turn to New Age?- No.....one may choose to believe anyway they choose, but believing in something that was not researched PRIOR to joining, only shows blind faith and belief in a human's viewpoint.....not Jesus or "God".

That is the honesty that many refuse to acknowledge.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>That means they must turn from God of the Bible, and turn to Monism/Pantheism as their God. It is just that simple, and honest.
The "God" of the Bible? Uhm....."God" may be referenced in the Bible, but since those stories were written by ordinary men, it is more so and should be accurately stated as the "God created by men".
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>So be honest, and not try and teach that there is more outside of the Bible to teach about Jesus, instead of preaching "another" Jesus, than one in the Bible....
I only present the facts which weren't given to the followers of Christianity. And you will have to admit honestly that many followers haven't a clue on what I post. You do, and that is why I continue to post to you. You've seemed to do research....where others can only insult and admonish......and not through honesty. IMHO - the truth is that those individuals admonish because they are scared of being honest.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps people see you are not honest because you preach on it a lot to them. Hmmmm.
Just trying to get people to be honest. Is that a crime? A sin? some sort of "evil".

I think not. The world would be in a much better position if more people were honest.

That is a fact.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#555974 Aug 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another scripture for you:
“You have been <<<severed>> > from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.”
Who was the Apostle Paul writing to???
He was writing to Christians who were seeking to bind parts of the old law,(Law of Moses,) and he was warning them of the consequences.
Notice the word "severed"
Do you see it???
You CANNOT be “severed” from something that you were not once connected to.
Thus, what about GRACE???
You cannot 'fall' from something that you were not 'in.'
If you were baptized INTO Christ Jesus, can one fall from grace???
Of course you can.....YOU HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE......
How important is sound doctrine???
Hope this helps you......
Same question as to her. I'm not talking about OSAS or how,one believes..or calls what th e y believe. All these,phrases and catchwords, and theological studies and terms for what God does and doesn't and what it's called if we do this or that ritual.

If one falls,away, I'm not talking of seeking salvation elsewhere here, isn't one of the Spirit s,workings our conscience , our being convicted . Once saved can we ever be WHOLE without Jesus, if we are sinning can we not repent? Confess to our saviour, even for a grave sin ?

The Prodigal was a Son who severed his relationship , yet he returned , repented ..He lost his money but was HOME WITH THE FATHER ...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#555975 Aug 21, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly she didn't listen and was rebellious teenager. I intend to be the same...lol
Lol

And I see we have not been deserted by the Icon fairy while I was busy lol

Let's Play

#555976 Aug 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe God forgives,willful sin, IF THE PERSON REPENTS, as,did the Prodigal...and turns,away from that sin ?
I believe sin matters a great deal and,once BORN again is not something one should be inclined to do , but the,Evil One lurks,out there to snatch us by our OWN doing to fall away ...if that happens, is,God's grace not enough to bring them back , chastise or break them into repentance and a turn from willful sin...isn't that what our conscience, the Holy Spirit does , turn us,BACK .
What if a,person is,saved , then for some,reason even dabbles,in atheism, peer pressure,whatever , to me they would HAVE to know,deep down , but they ignore,the Spirit .
Isn't Jesus,faithful to forgive? Or does,that only apply to those,people being born again??
The,PRODIGAL was,already a true SON....the only time the Father is,portrayed as running I Nevis,to welcome him BACK ..
That's,not to say saved,people,should run around in willful sin..
One hopes they would lose,the,taste,for it out of LOVE for our Lord.
IF JESUS,INDEED took ALL Sin to HIM , drank it in the horrid Cup. Then every sin I commit ADDS to the bitter gall He tasted . We try to confess and tell Him were sorry .
On the other hand ......if I turned AWAY from Him, lost faith , I wouldn't care would I ?
( the,nuns,used to tell us,we were adding nails to the Cross )
Blessings to you .
Yes, I believe God will save a backslider. I was just saying that we cannot just keep committing sins willfully and knowingly and say that we are still Christians. But if we do backslide, I believe we must be as the Prodigal son and come back home and repent with sincerity.

I have been a backslider and God had mercy and forgave me. I know what it is like to be a backslider. I was miserable and was unable to take joy in sinning. I continued to think on God and just like the Prodigal son wanted to go back home. So I repented with sincerity and my whole heart.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#555977 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I have no need to skirt around any texts - as I admit that they are all written by men and not "God" - including the biblical texts.
You on the other hand, have a hard time aligning these thoughts to your belief, so you lie about what is from "God" and what is not.
Your human mentality is la. ing the essence required to be honest with others - namely me. Why?
"The worlds oldest known Bible dates to the 4th century. Therefore you're trusting the Catholic Church, who gathered, edited, compiled and produced it."
- Wrong - no I don't, so please don't project what you wish I would do, upon me. You and Robert should play together sometime.....he does the same.
and no.....Jesus didn't start any so-called "Church"....because there is no defined explanation that is accepted globally on what or whom the so-called "Church" is.
Can you define this entity? I'm all ears if you can. Otherwise, stroking me with another ruse will not benefit you nor me.
Man, how do you think we got a Bible? Men of the Catholic Church, who we believe were guided by the Holy Spirit, compiled one. This Church can be identified in every decade since Christ. The Bishops who succeeded the Apostles are named and some of thier writings are still preserved to this day. That's a clear enough definition for me.
"You are Peter and on this Rock I will build my Church". Im emphasizing "My Church"...My Church... CHURCH.

What did Peter do? He built up His Church as commanded; He ordained this man, Ignatius: "Wherever the Bishop appears, there let the people be; as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" .
What Church? When did the Bible become "the Bible"? After the Catholic Church was 350 yrs old. That's a fact.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#555978 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe God will save a backslider. I was just saying that we cannot just keep committing sins willfully and knowingly and say that we are still Christians. But if we do backslide, I believe we must be as the Prodigal son and come back home and repent with sincerity.
I have been a backslider and God had mercy and forgave me. I know what it is like to be a backslider. I was miserable and was unable to take joy in sinning. I continued to think on God and just like the Prodigal son wanted to go back home. So I repented with sincerity and my whole heart.
Amen :)

I think some people love Jesus fully but may have a,weakness .

I also thunk about those who are real Christians and then suffer some kind of disability , like older people or the ones,messed up in the head, or in terrible pain..

I think God loves what's in their hearts towards Him...and when they cannot think for themselves he understands its not really them if they then act badly ..the parts of the brain we use for control are sometimes those that go first...old brain Vs New ..
The old term.Dirty OLD men..has a basis in true life (I worked for a neurologist when I was much younger ) just a thought ...

Also we were talking last week of those poor people held hostage being forced to convert .
How much torture could we take or see our children take before saying whatever they asked us to .
If we,believed on our Saviour in our hearts, would He understand .
Those little Christian girls,they paraded out for the cameras forcing them into WORSHIP ....I think
These men have milestones around their necks, only my opinion..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 9 min yin katz 1
lsexting 49 min splashshane 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 101,199
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 2 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Peter Ross 445,673
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr Joe Fortuna 980,324
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Sky Writer 31 184,309
More from around the web