Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646512 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#555610 Aug 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Payback time!
I can relate to that type of "love."
:)
And don't forget the part about her changing your poopy diapers. That will also be a turn-on for your daughter.
I have already prepared her for that IF it would ever come to that.....Unconditional LOVE!!!
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#555611 Aug 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Well I look forward to living with my daughter and leaving my clothes on the floor and never cleaning my room and talking on the phone while listening to my Janis Joplin records full blast....
Janis Joplin records? Try a CD or ipod.... or 8 track. Anything but a record. You'll appreciate "Bobby Magee" a whole lot more.

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#555612 Aug 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....How do you know God wants a one to one relationship with you? Maybe he doesn't like you.
maybe because he doesn't know your real name.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

So I know that God loves everyone. And he knows mine and everyone's real name.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#555613 Aug 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And while they are praying they are certain that the god wants only to hear their prayers ... not the prayers of the humans that belong to other religions.
Greed-fests is the equivalent of prayer-fests.
......if a billion prayers are beamed to God everyday, thats about 12,000 prayer requests per second! 24 hours a day. No wonder the catholic church pressed Mary and all the saints into service to help out.

...so much for Gods divine plan if everyone praying wants to change it.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#555614 Aug 19, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text> John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So I know that God loves everyone. And he knows mine and everyone's real name.
.... So!! if you believe that story from the bible is true, than I guess you must believe this one.

....Numbers 22:21-39

Balaam’s talking Donkey

....... Balaam got up in the morning, saddled his donkey and went with the Moabite officials. 22 But God was very angry when he went, and the angel of the Lord stood in the road to oppose him. Balaam was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. 23 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with a drawn sword in his hand, it turned off the road into a field. Balaam beat it to get it back on the road.'

......Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam,“What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”

..... Balaam answered the donkey,“You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.”

..... The donkey said to Balaam,“Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”

“No,” he said.

----------

..........can your donkey talk to you?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#555615 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text> John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

And God knows mine and everyone's real name.
.....you really think he knows Hojo?.........come ON!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#555616 Aug 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Confrinting says........Mat_18:18 and whatsoever ye/I shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
....Michael says.......I didn't loosed anything..........and who talks like that?
THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH IS IN THE TONGUE,...

Pro_18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

THE POWER OF YOUR OWN LIFE AND DEATH IS IN WHAT YOU SAY.../POST

Pro_6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Pro_12:13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#555617 Aug 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already prepared her for that IF it would ever come to that.....Unconditional LOVE!!!
Hahahahaha

Prince George, Canada

#555618 Aug 19, 2014
<So I know that God loves everyone. And he knows mine and everyone's real name.
He has a "special" type of love for those he rejects to eternal hell. It's known as "fiery love."

Prince George, Canada

#555619 Aug 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.... So!! if you believe that story from the bible is true, than I guess you must believe this one.
....Numbers 22:21-39
Balaam’s talking Donkey
....... Balaam got up in the morning, saddled his donkey and went with the Moabite officials. 22 But God was very angry when he went, and the angel of the Lord stood in the road to oppose him. Balaam was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. 23 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with a drawn sword in his hand, it turned off the road into a field. Balaam beat it to get it back on the road.'
......Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam,“What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”
..... Balaam answered the donkey,“You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.”
..... The donkey said to Balaam,“Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
“No,” he said.
----------
..........can your donkey talk to you?
Shall I bring cookies as my contribution to tonight's bible study???

Prince George, Canada

#555620 Aug 19, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH IS IN THE TONGUE,...
OH NOW ... that really turns me on when you talk dirty to me!

#555621 Aug 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha
THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH IS IN your TONGUE,...

Pro_18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

THE POWER OF YOUR OWN LIFE AND DEATH IS IN WHAT YOU SAY.../POST

Pro_6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

~~~

Pro 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Pro 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Pro 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

Pro 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Pro 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Pro 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Pro 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pro 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Pro 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

Pro 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

_____
Pro_12:13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.

God has been merciful to you ...

But his long suffering will not always be there....

Pro_29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Prince George, Canada

#555622 Aug 19, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst, the world has no original manuscripts of the Bible.
And don't forget that the world has no handwriting by a supposed savior named Jesus. Not even one handwritten word or signature by the supposed master of TRUTH exists.

Ain't that the limit?

The Catholics that lived in the same supposed era could write about Jesus and his antics ... but Jesus was unable to write anything whatsoever.

Shysters.

Prince George, Canada

#555623 Aug 19, 2014
American Theocracy … by Kevin Phillips.

The Mormons in the American West of the 1840s and 1850s likewise immersed themselves in self-proclaimed chosen nationhood. Utah was colonized as New Zion, and July 23, the date of Mormon entry into the promised land, became their principal holiday and their occasion for celebrating their own exodus and triumph.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#555624 Aug 19, 2014
Janis Joplins stamps are on sale at your local Post Office

Prince George, Canada

#555625 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH IS IN your TONGUE,...
Do you believe you have the power to throw a curse on me???

You could take lessons from some Wiccans if you fall short of ammunition.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

You Need: Black or white candle, Photo of target, lighter or matches

Picture your target suffering, and while burning the photo of your enemy, recite:

"Gods, hear my plea,
Someone has hurt me,
And made me sad.
Now I've become really mad.
Fire of the candle,
Heat of the flame,
Strike of thunder,
And the demons name.
I call upon you now,
To bring revenge upon him/her.
Make him/her suffer,
Make him/her cry.
Take him/her down,
With just one try.
Make him/her think twice,
Not to hurt me again,
And bring him/her,
The bad luck chain."

http://www.wiccanspace.com/spells/545-bad-luc ...

Prince George, Canada

#555626 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm fully aware that I hurt your PRIDE when I suggest that I don't believe a creator called you to preach your Protestant version of universal truth. But this is a forum, and I hope you understand that not everyone is as enthralled and enraptured with your sermons as are you and your yappy wife.

#555627 Aug 19, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst, the world has no original Rom_14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
of the Bible.

I wouldn't be to sure about that if I were you..

One thing for sure....When you stand before God

You will find that God has a record of every sin you have not ask confess and ask forgiveness for.

Personally I believe your mind will become as an open book and you will testify against yourself....Like a recorded tape...being played......

For the Bible says....

Rom_14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Out of YOUR own mouth YOU WILL BE JUDGED..........

#555628 Aug 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fully aware that I hurt your PRIDE when I suggest that I don't believe a creator called you to preach your Protestant version of universal truth. But this is a forum, and I hope you understand that not everyone is as enthralled and enraptured with your sermons as are you and your yappy wife.
~~~~

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#555629 Aug 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Catholic church says its OK to be Gay, BUT you are not suppose to practice it.(love the sinner hate the sin) I wonder how many gay catholic clergy don't practice what they preach? I say lots!!! I wonder how many catholics believe there are gay priests? None.
....what do protestants say about gays in their church.
Most think gays are whiskey bent and hell bound of course. Thats what they think about gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min steveIIII 44,665
Prepare To Meet Thy God 20 min The Truth Hurts 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Thinking 48,427
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 39 min The Truth Hurts 7
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Catholic Pharisee 384
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 281,244
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,711
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web