Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670180 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#555211 Aug 17, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it worrisome that your 'church' no longer produces THE HOLY BIBLE?
Marge, if your church is teaching you that- GET OUT!
FYI

The Catholic Bible far outsells all other Christian Bibles worldwide. In fact, it has always been thus. The very first Christian Bible was produced by the Catholic Church – compiled by Catholic scholars of the 2nd and 3rd century and approved for general Christian use by the Catholic Councils of Hippo (393) and Carthage (397). The very first printed Bible was produced under the auspices of the Catholic Church – printed by the Catholic inventor of the printing press, Johannes Gutenberg. And the very first Bible with chapters and numbered verses was produced by the Catholic Church – the work of Stephen Langton, Cardinal Archbishop of Canterbury. It was this perennial Catholic devotion to the Bible which prompted
Martin Luther – who certainly cannot be accused of Catholic favoritism – to write in his Commentary on St. John: "We are compelled to concede to the Papists that they have the Word of God, that we received it from them, and that without them we should have no knowledge of it at all."

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#555212 Aug 17, 2014
StarC wrote:
News - Words from the Pope to clergy
Don't reduce the faith to easy answers, Pope warns bishops
but Faith is very simple and this jerk is a LIAR

THE BIBLE SAYS THE WAY IS SO SIMPLE THAT EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN FOLLOW IT.

Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it.

Catholicism and its false teacher like this dope pope.

There will be false teachers popestoday just as there were false prophets in Israel. They bring destructive heresies, cause destruction, and many follow their error. They forsake the right way and go astray (v15). Those (star et al)who follow their error would be better to have never known the truth (vv 20-22).

“Happy 2016!!”

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#555213 Aug 17, 2014
Today's Mass - READ AND HEARD BY ALL CATHOLIC THROUGHOUT THE WORD

Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time

First Reading
Isaiah 56:1, 6-7
1Thus says the LORD: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my deliverance be revealed. 6"And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, every one who keeps the sabbath, and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant -- 7these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.

Responsorial Psalm
Psalms 67:2-3, 5-6, 8
1May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us,[Selah] 2that thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving power among all nations. 4Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou dost judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth.[Selah] 5Let the peoples praise thee, O God; let all the peoples praise thee! 7God has blessed us; let all the ends of the earth fear him!

Second Reading
Romans 11:13-15, 29-32
13Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in order to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 29For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable. 30Just as you were once disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31so they have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may receive mercy. 32For God has consigned all men to disobedience, that he may have mercy upon all.

Gospel
Matthew 15:21-28
21And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon." 23But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying after us." 24He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 25But she came and knelt before him, saying, "Lord, help me." 26And he answered, "It is not fair to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." 27She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." 28Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed instantly.

“Happy 2016!!”

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#555216 Aug 17, 2014
@
Preston, cowboy, John , atemcowboy, disciple, apostle, who ever are you right now?

Do not post to my until your meds are regulated.

Thank you.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#555217 Aug 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The teaching was always there. Look, you're evidently not interested in truth. You think you've got a case because the council of Trent in the 16th century, put the doctrine transubstantiation as a way to describe what takes place at the moment of conscecration.. Now you can tell people "look, look, the Catholic Roman Roman Roman Church invented this!". Same thing with the 7 books the Roman Roman Roman Catholic Church added at Trent, right? Right.
I'm not telling people anything, either it's true or it's not. You never provide any evidence of your claims unless they are from a catholic site.

Did you happen to read the part where the church denied the eucharist to laymen? Not only did they invent the eucharist, they decided who would be able to participate. It's amazing that you think our Christ would permit exclusion of His church by men.

I do appreciate your honesty in saying you worship the eucharist. I just don't understand the worshipping of a ritual.

Christ's finished what He came to accomplish. According to you, we must take the eucharist. Before taking the eucharist, you must be catholic. That is saying Christ didn't finish His Work of salvation for all who believe in Him. It's just a blasphemous mindset that does not reflect the love of God who gave us redemption through His Son or the love of Christ who was killed for our transgressions.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#555218 Aug 17, 2014
StarC wrote:
@
Preston, cowboy, John , atemcowboy, disciple, apostle, who ever are you right now?
Do not post to my until your meds are regulated.
Thank you.
I fully understand WHY you don't want me to post to you.

I give to you what the Bible says, not what some pedophile or pedolphile prctector says.lol

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#555220 Aug 17, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxbow
Peace
I think I am beginning to see what you mean.
I would expand on it, in my own way of thinking. God does know each and everyone of us, beyond what we are capable of knowing. And this knowledge does act in a predetermined way to the benefit of each and all.
Mankind does not know totally about himself, and thus cannot act in a predetermined way to benefit each and all. It is for this reason that we all make mistakes, and sin even after we accept Jesus Christ as Savior. But it is to the best of our ability to reject Satan and evil in all its forms.
I think there is a kind of gray area here between the word confidence and assuming. I have great difficulty in assuming anything. Mainly because over the course of my life, my assumptions have been proven wrong many times. Thus I tend to question my assumptions, and this may actually weaken my confidence....
Yet it is not confidence which saves, but faith and hope in Christ. So, I believe that I am saved by the Grace of God.
Peace
Well put....quote: But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

To believe in Christ is not an intellectual belief..its trusting one's spiritual well-being to Christ.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#555221 Aug 17, 2014
SALVATION AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
INTRODUCTION

http://www.catholicdoors.com/courses/salvatio...

1. What are the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of salvation? Is there salvation outside the Catholic Church? If so, does such a teaching not oppose the pre-Vatican II era teachings of the Catholic Church? To answer these questions, it is necessary to review some of the historical documents of the Catholic Church on the matter of salvation.

2. Going back in time as early as the days of the Athanasian Creed, it was taught then that "Whoever wishes to be saved, needs above all to hold the Catholic faith; unless each one preserves this whole and inviolate, he will without a doubt perish in eternity." (Denzinger's Enchiridion Symbolorum; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 39)

3. About 585 A.D., Pope Pelagius II infallibly stated, "If anyone, however, either suggests or believes or presumes to teach contrary to this faith, let him know that he is condemned and also anathematized (means excommunicated) according to the opinion of the same Fathers... Consider (therefore) the fact that whoever has not been in the peace and unity of the Church, cannot have the Lord.[Gal. 3:7]" (Denzinger's Enchiridion Symbolorum; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 246)

It is important to note here than an emphasis has been placed on both, the "peace" and the "unity" of the Church.

4. In 1208 A.D., Pope Innocent III infallibly stated, "By the heart we believe and by the mouth we confess the one Church, not of heretics but the Holy Roman, catholic, and Apostolic (Church) outside which we believe that no one is saved." (D.E.S.; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 423)

5. In 1215 A.D., Pope Innocent III infallibly stated, "One indeed is the universal Church of the faithful, outside which no one at all is saved..." (D.E.S.; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 430)

6. In 1302 A.D., Pope Boniface VIII infallibly stated, "With Faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this (Church) outside which there is no salvation nor remission of sins..." (D.E.S.; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 468)

7. Here, it is important to note that outside the one, holy, Catholic and apostolic Church, there is "no remission of sins." This infallible teaching means that:

(A) no one can confess his sins directly to God in order to receive his righteousness,

(b) no one can confess his sins to a priest who is not a member of the Catholic Church, and/or

(c) no one can confess his sins to a priest who does not have permission (the faculty) to hear confessions from the Bishop of his jurisdiction.

8. In 1302 A.D., by the power invested in him, Pope Boniface VIII infallibly stated, "...we declare, say, define, and proclaim to every human creature that they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff." (D.E.S.; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 469)
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#555222 Aug 17, 2014
9. In 1442 A.D, Pope Eugenius IV, 1442, at the Council of Florence, reaffirmed this truth. "It firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews, and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart 'into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels'[Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.(D.E.S.; The Sources of Catholic Dogma; 30th edition,# 714)

Definately in conflict with the Words of God and Christ.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#555223 Aug 17, 2014
SALVATION AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

http://www.catholicdoors.com/courses/salvatio...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#555224 Aug 17, 2014
.I DON'T NEED TO BELONG TO THE N.R A . TO OWN A GUN.

I DON'T NEED TO JOIN THE MOOSE CLUB OR THE ELKS TO HUNT MOOSE.OR ELKS.

NEITHER DO I NEED TO JOIN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
NOR ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS CLUB TO BECOME A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN.

i WAS BORN IN AMERICA ..SO I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

i WAS BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN...

IT IS THE ORDERS OF THE ONE OF WHOM THE GOVERNMENT IS UPON HIS SHOULDERS ,

[ Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son/JESUS is given: and the government shall be upon hisJESUS' shoulder: and his/JESUS name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.]

JESUS SAID...John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
~~~

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

~~~

IF YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS THINK THAT THAT THERE IS ANY ONE
THAT HAS MORE AUTHORITY THAN JESUS

WHO SAID..

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
(NOTE)
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING IN THE DAY YOU STAND BEFORE HIM. AND GIVE AND ACCOUNT FOR YOUR IGNORING HIS WORD...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#555225 Aug 17, 2014
Any one gets a chance look for the movie Perfect Stranger ...Jefferson Moore.

Explains Salvation..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#555226 Aug 17, 2014
He also did a mini series, the Stranger , a modern day take on the parables, excellent
And both ...in terms anyone can understand .
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#555227 Aug 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Transubstantiation is strictly an RC practice" you said.
You clearly do not understand what "transubstantiation" means; nor why the Church had to define it with that title. You also clearly dont understand what "RC" means; nor what the Orhrodox Church teaches about the Eucharist. Given your lack of understanding of this, your whole post doesnt make sense..
1. The label "transubstantiaon" doesn't have anything thing to do with the broader- 2,000 yr old Apostolic teaching - of what the bread and are. Its a label given to an unexplainable mystery.
2. The "Roman Catholic Church" aren't the only ones who believe it.. the Maronite Catholic Church, Byzantine, Ethiopeon, Oriental, Assyrian Catholic, Greek, Ukranian, Chaldenean, Syriac .....as well as our Orthodox brethern and all know Christians prior to the Protestant reformation believe in the Eucharist. Never mind the title of "transubstantiation" . This was given at the council of Trent because protesters were pressing and pressing and pressing the CC to come up with a title; a definition of the undefinable! The Lord said "This is my body". Just leave it at that.
Clay,

Tertullian comes right out and states that the bread is a mere symbol of the body of Christ and specifically refutes the Gnostics on this basis:

"Taking bread and distributing it to his disciples he made it his own body by saying, "This is my body," that is a "figure of my body." On the other hand, there would not have been a figure unless there was a true body." (Tertullian, Against Marcion IV. 40)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#555228 Aug 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
We are allowed by our Bishops to receive the Eucharist in your Church, but only if absolutely necessary. Not if there is a Catholic Church available..
And if you attend our mass, you wouldn't be denied it, but are encouraged to adhere to the guidelines of your Orthodox Bishop.
Protestants may receive the Eucharist in a Catholic Church, but only if its an emergency situation.
Non Christians such as Muslims and Jews can only receive the Eucharist if they first ask to be Baptized- in which case, any Christian can perform the Baptism, then summon a priest or an extrodanary minister to bring them communion.
www.catholic.com/tracts/who-can-receive-commu...
s
Our priest has told us that we may attend a catholic service on a sunday but can not partake in communion. And I wouldn't....what do you mean by "any Christian can perform the Baptism" please explain...and what is an extrodanary minister?

Location hidden

#555229 Aug 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
We are allowed by our Bishops to receive the Eucharist in your Church, but only if absolutely necessary. Not if there is a Catholic Church available..
And if you attend our mass, you wouldn't be denied it, but are encouraged to adhere to the guidelines of your Orthodox Bishop.
Protestants may receive the Eucharist in a Catholic Church, but only if its an emergency situation.
Non Christians such as Muslims and Jews can only receive the Eucharist if they first ask to be Baptized- in which case, any Christian can perform the Baptism, then summon a priest or an extrodanary minister to bring them communion.
www.catholic.com/tracts/who-can-receive-commu...
s
http://www.monachos.net/conversation/topic/45...

Location hidden

#555230 Aug 17, 2014
In order to stress the sacredness of this practice the Orthodox Church has special prayers before and after receiving Holy Communion. In these prayers explains the greatness and the holiness of the action. Non-orthodox can not receive Holy Communion in the Orthodox Church.

All who receive Holy Communion from the same cup have to confess the same faith, the common faith. As long as we have dogmatic differences with the other denominations of Christianity we can not receive from the same cup. Neither, an Orthodox faithful is allowed to receive Holy Communion from another Christian Church. If the orthodox person does this, this means that he denies the orthodox teachings and becomes heretic.

There is on going theological dialogue among the Christian Denominations, in order to solve these dogmatical differences since the split of one Christian Church on the VIIth century. Until the IVth Ecumenical Synod of Chalcedon, there was one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. Despite different point of views and expressions which were condemned by the Ecumenical Synods.

But at the IVth Ecumenical Synod the churches who disagreed about the nature of Christ , split from the main body of the Church and established the monophysite Churches, that accept that Jesus had only one Nature not two (God and Man). Later other churches split for political reasons and today we have more then 800 denominations from which only with the old denominations the Orthodox Church is on dialogue.

In conclusion in order to receive Jesus Christ through Holy Communion, you have to confess the same faith and keep the rules and regulations of receiving Holy Communion.

In order to receive Holy Communion, a person has to fast at least three days or one week; there are circumstances that we fast 40 days like before Easter, before Christmas or 15 days before August 15th or before Christmas starting December 12th. There are also days that the Church asks from her faithful to fast one day only to honor the feast day or the eve of a feast day.

http://www.stdgocunion.org/holycommunion.html

Location hidden

#555231 Aug 17, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
.I DON'T NEED TO BELONG TO THE N.R A . TO OWN A GUN.
I DON'T NEED TO JOIN THE MOOSE CLUB OR THE ELKS TO HUNT MOOSE.OR ELKS.
NEITHER DO I NEED TO JOIN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
NOR ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS CLUB TO BECOME A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN.
i WAS BORN IN AMERICA ..SO I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.
i WAS BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN...
IT IS THE ORDERS OF THE ONE OF WHOM THE GOVERNMENT IS UPON HIS SHOULDERS ,
[ Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son/JESUS is given: and the government shall be upon hisJESUS' shoulder: and his/JESUS name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.]
JESUS SAID...John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
~~~
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
~~~
IF YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS THINK THAT THAT THERE IS ANY ONE
THAT HAS MORE AUTHORITY THAN JESUS
WHO SAID..
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
(NOTE)
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING IN THE DAY YOU STAND BEFORE HIM. AND GIVE AND ACCOUNT FOR YOUR IGNORING HIS WORD...
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God (God: strength; as adjective, mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity):--God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might(-y one), power, strong. Compare names in "-el."), The everlasting Father (Father: father, in a literal and immediate, or figurative and remote application):--chief,(fore-)fa ther(-less), X patrimony, principal.), The Prince of Peace.

That speaks of Jesus Christ the Son of God.....not God Almighty as in the Holy Trinity...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#555232 Aug 17, 2014
StarC wrote:
Today's Mass - READ AND HEARD BY ALL CATHOLIC THROUGHOUT THE WORD
Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time
First Reading
Isaiah 56:1, 6-7
1Thus says the LORD: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my deliverance be revealed. 6"And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, every one who keeps the sabbath, and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant -- 7these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.
Responsorial Psalm
Psalms 67:2-3, 5-6, 8
1May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us,[Selah] 2that thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving power among all nations. 4Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou dost judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth.[Selah] 5Let the peoples praise thee, O God; let all the peoples praise thee! 7God has blessed us; let all the ends of the earth fear him!
Second Reading
Romans 11:13-15, 29-32
13Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in order to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 29For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable. 30Just as you were once disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31so they have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may receive mercy. 32For God has consigned all men to disobedience, that he may have mercy upon all.
Gospel
Matthew 15:21-28
21And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon." 23But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying after us." 24He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 25But she came and knelt before him, saying, "Lord, help me." 26And he answered, "It is not fair to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." 27She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." 28Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed instantly.
I ain't reading that unless I get wine and a wafer first -- or at least a promise of wine and a wafer.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#555233 Aug 17, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
I DON'T NEED TO JOIN THE MOOSE CLUB ......
Well, yes, yes you do:

See?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife is gonna experience another man Sunday. 2 hr The Guy 1
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 3 hr Sky Writer 31 23
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 99,737
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 184,260
The cosmic comedian is scott alan harrold copyr... 4 hr scottaharrold 1
cosmic comedy copyrighted by scott alan harrold 4 hr scottaharrold 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Joe Fortuna 980,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr chazmo 286,432
More from around the web