Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 649766 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#553099 Aug 5, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
I <3 it when you quote Scripture !!
We all know that you were there physically in Catholic school, but not mentally !
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive...
....I love it when you post to me.

...You made my day.

...however, I don't open websites posted by you. You know that!

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#553100 Aug 5, 2014
This might just bring a cure to all cancer ... but don't get your hopes up, because it takes time to get these things passed by the powers that be.

This is exceptionally interesting. I suggest you watch it to its end.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#553101 Aug 5, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IT'S a shame that you are so blind that you cant see JESUS in the verses above for praising THE APOSTLE PETER...
AND WORSHIPING HIM..
THE SCRIPTURE THAT YOU POSTED in the King James translation says
1Pe_2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
(It says nothing about being CHOSEN AS ROMAN CATHOLICS OR PETER...iT ONLY SPEAKS OF JESUS.
)
that ye should shew forth the praises of him /JESUS who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
YOU WORSHIP THE CREATURE INSTEAD OF THE CREATOR...
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURE
( MARY, JOSEPH , SAINTS THE POPE AND THE DYNASTY IN ROME)
MORE THAN THE CREATOR /GOD.... who is blessed for ever. Amen.
IF YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT WORSHIPPING THE ABOVE..
THEN WILL YOU TELL ME...
WHOM IT IS
THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS QUOTING AND DEFENDING...
~~~
Rom_6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

(NOTE)
Rom_6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

GOD CALLS US UNTO HOLINESS, AND RIGHTEOUSNESS...HE DOES NO CALL US UNTO CATHOLICISM OR ANY OTHER EARTHLY ORGANIZATION...

Rom_6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#553103 Aug 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own any cats.
really? then why does Star always refer to you as owning cats?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#553104 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> really? then why does Star always refer to you as owning cats?
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_lady

Prince George, Canada

#553105 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> really? then why does Star always refer to you as owning cats?
Maybe because she believes that because I don't adore her Catholic religion as she does, she thinks I'm catty.

You know ... as in "meow."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

cat┬Ěty

deliberately hurtful in one's remarks; spiteful.

of or relating to cats; catlike.

https://www.google.ca/...
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#553106 Aug 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own any cats.
I didn't mean to tease about the cats. You have thick skin like me, but sometimes words still hurt.

Prince George, Canada

#553107 Aug 5, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<GOD CALLS US UNTO HOLINESS, AND RIGHTEOUSNESS...HE DOES NO CALL US UNTO CATHOLICISM OR ANY OTHER EARTHLY ORGANIZATION...
It seems that you forgot that Martin Luther created the earthly organization of your Protestant ideology.

And I suggest he did so because he wanted to marry his lovely nun, and fully comprehending that he couldn't get permission to marry from the church, he gave the Catholic theologians the boot and went his own way ... all the while preaching that he had Jesus and God on his "board."
>>>>>>> >>

Board of directors

hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#553108 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You said only the Catholic church has the true fullness of the faith
Exactly right!.........

Prince George, Canada

#553109 Aug 5, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to tease about the cats. You have thick skin like me, but sometimes words still hurt.
Your words don't hurt me, as I am not defending a religion where I believe that a god will be hurt if I don't defend his supposed honor.

I'm here to give my experience of how I no longer believe any words written by the men of religion.

Those who want to escape religion will agree with what I write, and those who don't, will not agree. It's as simple as that.

As do you, I have my own agenda.

Prince George, Canada

#553110 Aug 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right!.........
If you believe that Catholics have the "fullness" of the faith ... does that mean (from your perspective) that people in other religions don't HAVE fullness of faith ... or do you believe that they are not full of the RIGHT type of faith???

Prince George, Canada

#553111 Aug 5, 2014
I'm full of faith that a creator would never want to exist in order to create all forms of life to in turn suffer.

I'm quite sure that such a creator would by stricken conscience commit suicide rather than having to keep looking "down" upon such a disastrous mess of suffering.

Prince George, Canada

#553112 Aug 5, 2014
I really don't care if I have the genes of a monkey in my body.

I figure they are smarter than humans anyway, so I would take it as a compliment rather than an insult.

Prince George, Canada

#553113 Aug 5, 2014
Watch world new and see if humans in religion have learned anything of value ... keeping in mind of course that most people in the world are IN religions.

Prince George, Canada

#553114 Aug 5, 2014
news

Prince George, Canada

#553115 Aug 5, 2014
Hahahahahaha Another way to rake in the money.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

GOD CREATED EVOLUTION ... bumper sticker.

http://www.zazzle.ca/god_created_evolution_bu...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#553116 Aug 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I " NEVER" said that all other religious beliefs are false and evil.......THIS is what YOU have been saying as you June "have become famous" for DISTORTING the Truth!!.....What I DID say is that all Protestant denominations are "half-truth, half-heresy" beliefs., who have rejected many if the teachings of Jesus Christ that were passed on to the Apostles which were taught and proclaimed in the Early Churches beginning with the 1st Universal Catholic a church in Antioch--Acts 2
She says we all say that ...over and over ...and I think she believes it ....despite what everyone tells her.

it's,GODS home, it's up to Him who lives there ..
We,are told to Knock , I hope she does,some day ..

It's up to the owner of the house as to who lives,with Him . June thinks that means,He,is,mean, but says He doesn't exist .....in the same,breath.

KNOCK , June , He is waiting to welcome you ...

Location hidden

#553117 Aug 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right!.........
and the Orthodox church does not? Think carefully before you answer...

Location hidden

#553118 Aug 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that Catholics have the "fullness" of the faith ... does that mean (from your perspective) that people in other religions don't HAVE fullness of faith ... or do you believe that they are not full of the RIGHT type of faith???
all of the above lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#553119 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> hey back at ya....hows it going? lol
As you can see,not much has,changed ....sigh

Judging icons,abound ..cannot imagine who would do such a thing ...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Nohweh 55,906
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 5 min Johnny 39
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min Al Capone 2,292
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 25 min Rosa_Winkel 45
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 69
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 45 min Johnny 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Just Saying 972,381
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web