Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665182 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#552858 Aug 3, 2014
Did Jesus been on cross?

If Jesus not been on cross are you waiting put him again or first time!

How cross look?

When you go there, how its look when jesus say ;''take your cross and follow me''.
Are you for sure Jesus say that?
Who took cross, did you remember?
Did you know Simon from Cirena?
Did you see if you see did you know who is Veronika?

If you see did you know how light look..yellow or white!
Are you for sure 72 in white light suits been there?

no I am not thief..
nk
truth

Perth, Australia

#552859 Aug 3, 2014
no i am not thief
its written
if you hungry take
what law say
how much law take from each person or family
procent
where is that written
give god to god king to kings
organization to organization clubs to clubs and so on
how much law you have today that you can be lawfull thief in pro;cent
what proverb say
14=n
proverb 3;14-15=not enter into path of wicket, turn aside from that
truth

Perth, Australia

#552860 Aug 3, 2014
if you hear voice
not to harden your heart
truth

Perth, Australia

#552861 Aug 3, 2014
if something whisper on your ear
remember every spirit is not holy
truth

Perth, Australia

#552862 Aug 3, 2014
they will say;'your law is not my law'
who
how many masters gods lords organization clubs you have
see how many privilege law exist
how many pro-cent lawful thief's exist there

rest is= we call kusur
and plus big and huge nothing in pro-cent

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#552863 Aug 3, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
So "where" does it say ( in the bible) word for word that we have to
1. Receive Christ as our personal Savior
2. Have a personal relationship with Jesus
3 Take Jesus into our hearts
Not that there is anything wrong with this --but WHERE in the bible (specifically) does it say this " word for word"!!!
The fact is that you bible only's claim that " every word--every sentence --every phrase MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true....
Everything in the bible speaks,to us personally knowing Jesus . He related to the people one by one..He is,in our hearts and souls and Spirit....OR HE,ISN'T .
We believe,in Him as,Saviour , OR WE DON'T .
yes now we phrase this relationship in a specific group of words, but it perfectly describes our spiritual life,.

Catholics,have words and phrases they use,all the time and some have changed over decades even .

We call it a,personal relationship because,that's what it is supposed to be ,Clay
Chess

Columbus, OH

#552865 Aug 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that you are a lying snake:
plagiarize
1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.
I have posted over 16,000 times...Assuming that 50% of the time, as you so accuse me, I used and passed off the ideas or writings of another as my own. That I did appropriate for use as my own passages or ideas from another. That I did put forth as original to myself the ideas or words of another, produce the 8,000 names of these "anothers" I have so wronged.....
Stealing is a sin and a criminal offense...I are guilty of neither..
Hey,'tard, if you want to claim plagiarizing 8000 times, I'm good with that. But it's your claim, not mine. And it just means you're not only a thief, but a prolific one.

Thief.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#552866 Aug 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own words verify that you are a lying snake...you cannot deny the truth in my post by simply saying "Well, yes you "is", thief"...but that is all you have...lies..
plagiarize
1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.
I have posted over 16,000 times...Assuming that 50% of the time, as you so accuse me, I used and passed off the ideas or writings of another as my own. That I did appropriate for use as my own passages or ideas from another. That I did put forth as original to myself the ideas or words of another, produce the 8,000 names of these "anothers" I have so wronged.....
Stealing is a sin and a criminal offense...I are guilty of neither
We've already been over this,'tard.

Webster's definition of plagiarism:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pla...

Notice "to commit literary theft".

Thief.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#552867 Aug 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Herein are my two posts...again, show me any editing of these two posts....you can't because it never happened..
I responded to your accusations in good faith. Do you intend to do likewise, or, are you going to take the advice of Abe: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Willing to learn....since this, to you is bitter and nasty: So...you don't believe the Holy Trinity, as expressed in Scripture: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost?????
----------
I responded to your accusations in good faith. Do you intend to do likewise, or, are you going to take the advice of Abe: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
You don't believe the Catholic Encyclopedia that says: Jesus Christ - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...
Show me how to ask the same in an un-bitter and in an un-nasty (new words) manner.
Do you think you're clever by avoiding the original post? When your doctor mentioned dementia did you call him a lying snake too?
truth

Perth, Australia

#552868 Aug 3, 2014
never trust accusers diploma =discriminatory factor
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Winter Park, FL

#552869 Aug 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The humorous part of the "equation" is that they all feign humility by claiming that only GOD knows who is saved.
Hahahahaha
This new xian humility is so PC, it's sickening.

Up until a few years ago, catholics were taught that protestants were all doomed by the always angry god and visa versa. Now after they see how absurd that that stance is, they become PC.

"SALVATION?"

From what? An angry, illogical, murderous Bronze Age god-figure?

Mine is the only true God.

peace and love,
ramen
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Winter Park, FL

#552870 Aug 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Infantile bitter accusations....you are like USA...lying snake....no proof...just lies..
This country is not perfect, but what's this clown's beef with the USA?

Get a grip little man.

peace and love,
ramen

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#552871 Aug 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE CARES IF u TRUST ANYONE.
Well then it shouldn't bother you that I don't trust the fable that a savior exists somewhere in spirit form to care whether your "soul" goes to a hell or a heaven ... RIGHT???

:)

Prince George, Canada

#552872 Aug 3, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a big "iIF"---------an " if" that each person must decide for themselves!!!!!!----I have made mine and you "obviously " have made yours......----so what else is there to discuss!
"IF" I was a Catholic I would believe in YOUR point of view. And if I was a Muslim, I would believe in the Islamic point of view that only through the Islamic Mahdi can any human souls receive the reward of eternal bliss.

Those are HUGE "IFS" when discussing religion ... RIGHT hojo???

Prince George, Canada

#552873 Aug 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in the bible speaks,to us personally knowing Jesus .
Then (according to your assessment) Jesus must have known that Martin Luther wanted the power in his control to kill the Catholics as heretics so that he could manipulate the Catholic religion into a new FORM of thought.

Martin's thoughts, which became his words ... "Henceforth Jesus and God loves ONLY those of the Protestant FAITH. The Catholics will burn for eternity in HELL ... so let's get at it and start killing them off as evil-beings RIGHT NOW! We will shed their blood in the name of LOVE of course, as Jesus and God wouldn't WANT it any other way ... AMEN ... Protestant MEN ONLY ... of COURSE!!!"

Prince George, Canada

#552874 Aug 3, 2014
faroukekilimanjaro wrote:
what is a church but its people. if that be the case then its all about ideals
Of COURSE! And the ideal IS "I want the ones in my Christian FORUM to be the ONLY ones Jesus and God will save."

Religion is all about AGGRESSION put forth by the devotees. According to the devotees in the cults the "decision" has been decided by THEM.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Forum

a court or tribunal.

https://www.google.ca/...

Prince George, Canada

#552875 Aug 3, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,'tard, if you want to claim plagiarizing 8000 times, I'm good with that. But it's your claim, not mine. And it just means you're not only a thief, but a prolific one.
Thief.
Well the ex-Jew Catholics messed up the literature of the Jews. So it's only fair that the Protestants messed up the literature of the Catholics ... OH, and don't forget the Muslims who also got their fingers in the religious pie in order to take the whole pie for their selves.

All the theologians preached that they found the answer and the answer was LOVE.... But it is plain for those who want to see that the real motive of religion was and is AGRESSION.

All theologians had the same mindsets ... "I want to be the one to KNOW universal truth, so I will preach that all other religions are FALSE ... blah, blah, blah."

Prince George, Canada

#552876 Aug 3, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
This new xian humility is so PC, it's sickening.
Up until a few years ago, catholics were taught that protestants were all doomed by the always angry god and visa versa. Now after they see how absurd that that stance is, they become PC.
"SALVATION?"
From what? An angry, illogical, murderous Bronze Age god-figure?
I watched an hour of "comedy" by Bill Maher on the subject of religion last evening. Hilarious wit.

He was raised as a Catholic, but it was short lived, as he chose to spot the lies and make light of the stupidity.

He escaped the claws "clause" of religion long before I managed to completely escape. I'll give him credit for that.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

clause

a particular and separate article, stipulation, or proviso in a treaty, bill, or contract.

https://www.google.ca/...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#552877 Aug 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
Pope Frances is pushing hard to promote a one world religion. Now, plans for a church of Chrislam is underway. IMO, we are seeing prophecy unfold before our eyes.
For First Time In History Islamic Prayers To Be Held At The Vatican
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/08/first-ti...
Al Arabyia News
For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
Francis issued the invitation to Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas during his visit last week to Jordan, Israel, and the Palestinian Authority.
21 June 2014
BBC News, Berlin
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27872551
Berlin thinks it is making religious history as Muslims, Jews and Christians join hands to build a place where they can all worship. The House of One, as it is being calle
The location is highly significant, according to one of the three religious leaders involved, Rabbi Tovia Ben Chorin. "From my Jewish point of view the city where Jewish suffering was planned is now the city where a centre is being built by the thre. Cut for space
different cultures can gs from both books are given. One of the premises ..........
There is no reconciling the differences between Christianity and Islam. Though it's possible for both groups to live in peace (peace which is taught by Christianity), Islam unfortunately is not a religion of peace but of dominance. Since it openly denies the essentials of the Christian faith, and since it also declares that it is the one true religion that must dominate the planet, we as Christians must be very wary of any combination of Christianity and Islam. This is, unfortunately, another deception.
Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
It all depends, IMO, on if his,purpose is that we worship in peace with others, OR comingle our separate faiths,, this is what we must watch for. I'm not convinced this,last is his purpose.
But should it become what we watch for , that would mean he DENY Jesus as Lord, which I don't see in his,words.

..WATCH ..is what we are to do .
Being peaceful, respectful , NOT killing is,a good thing .

I do question the RCC if it sides with the Palestinians,over Israel.again we must see .
Having services in Arabic language is,not a bad thing if it helps those of Arabic origin to love Jesus as Saviour.

Scripture points to a one world quasi religion eventually, but THEY DO NOT WORSHIP JESUS , but a false messiah

Again we shall surely recognize this If we are Christian.

Wanting peace among people is not wrong.

Respecting beliefs not wrong.

Making up for past wrongs is not wrong.

And focussing on the fact the Catholics and other Christians,believe and profess in the same Lord Jesus,Christ is not wrong ......could very well be a good thing ...LOOK at us here . There,are things,WE DO have in common . Belief in CHRIST Crucified, the Resurrection to name two ...yet we argue constantly ...(.in some cases like your current argument you will never win ..over exact phrasing of the same idea ...kind of like spinning wheels in one location , fruitless )

Again, we SHALL SEE ...on your bigger point .

As for Chrislam , that sounds more in keeping with your justified fears....

Blessings

Prince George, Canada

#552878 Aug 3, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is not perfect, but what's this clown's beef with the USA?
Even the Muslims want to come to the United States and Canada ... because they KNOW they have the freedom to argue religion with their "superiors" without literally losing their heads.

We can thank the Puritans for the separation of church and state. They were killing each other as heretics until finally Jefferson and his fellow Protestant "founding fathers" decided that for the sake of a semblance of peace, it MUST be put into law that the offenders who chose to kill in the name of GOD, would be imprisoned for their HOLY deeds.

The Protestants only quit killing each other as heretics and witches ... upon threat of LITERAL PRISON on EARTH.

INSANITY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 11 min DundeeDank 5
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min andet1987 3,383
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 30 min andet1987 2
The Future of Politics in America 33 min macholibre 177
Black vs White sperm fertility 37 min andet1987 3
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 44 min macholibre 512
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 44 min AussieBobby 957
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min macholibre 977,212
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 87,945
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497