Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 679163 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#552843 Aug 2, 2014
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#552844 Aug 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you put your faith in men who wrote words while claiming that gods inspired them to write ... what "if "they were lying?
That is a big "iIF"---------an " if" that each person must decide for themselves!!!!!!----I have made mine and you "obviously " have made yours......----so what else is there to discuss!
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#552845 Aug 2, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
SALVATION DOES NOT COME BY JOINING A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION...
Nor does it come from listing a bunch of bible verses!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#552846 Aug 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I would never trust a man who claimed that a god inspired him to write about his experience of a god speaking to him.
Good grief.
It's no wonder that religion is such a mess.
Too many universal truths floating around contradicting other universal truths ... makes humans go INSANE!
NO ONE CARES IF u TRUST ANYONE.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#552847 Aug 2, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The roman Catholics problem is that
They love their RELIGIOUS SOCIETY MORE THAN THEY LOVE GOD..
"Wrong again "Confrinting which is something that we can ALL expect from you EVERY time you make a judgmental and condemning comment on this forum..........The fact is that you know "nothing--------zilch " when it comes to following the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and his One True Apostolic Catholic Church........When I read the BS that you post on this forum about Our Lords one true Catholic Church, it only shows your ignorance, hypocricy ,, and the hostile lies
that you have become so famous for on this forum.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#552848 Aug 2, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I did stick to the truth. Why so self righteous? If you didn't understand me the first time, the second time won't matter either. The only one sticking their foot in their mouth is you.
You accused me of being bitter and nasty in my post..that was a lie on your part...I asked you
to show me how to ask for the same info that would be to your satisfaction..you couldn't, because my post contained no bitterness nor was it nasty...You realized you had put in your mouth the foot....so you insulted me....

As as I said...next time stay with the truth....or, I will do it again...prove you are a liar...

Location hidden

#552849 Aug 2, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
When I responded to your post the first time, I made myself clear. You then edit your own post and want me to prove something with just a few lines. Not only are you dishonest but you'll even resort to twisting things so you can create an argument.
Poor thing
There were two posts...your words say you are lying...you referred to my post..you responded to the second post...

Further proof that you are lying...show me the editing that you falsely accuse me of...you can't because it never happened...and don't say you will not research my posts to prove your point...show me what you are looking at that says I edited any of my posts to you...

You accused me of being bitter and nasty in my posts..that was a lie on your part...I asked you to show me how to ask for the same info that would be to your satisfaction..you couldn't, because my posts contained no bitterness nor were they nasty...You realized you had put in your mouth the foot....so you insulted me....

As as I said...next time stay with the truth....or, I will do it again...prove you are a liar...

Location hidden

#552850 Aug 2, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes you "is", thief.
Your own words verify that you are a lying snake...you cannot deny the truth in my post by simply saying "Well, yes you "is", thief"...but that is all you have...lies..

plagiarize
1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.

I have posted over 16,000 times...Assuming that 50% of the time, as you so accuse me, I used and passed off the ideas or writings of another as my own. That I did appropriate for use as my own passages or ideas from another. That I did put forth as original to myself the ideas or words of another, produce the 8,000 names of these "anothers" I have so wronged.....

Stealing is a sin and a criminal offense...I are guilty of neither
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#552851 Aug 2, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
There were two posts...your words say you are lying...you referred to my post..you responded to the second post...
Further proof that you are lying...show me the editing that you falsely accuse me of...you can't because it never happened...and don't say you will not research my posts to prove your point...show me what you are looking at that says I edited any of my posts to you...
You accused me of being bitter and nasty in my posts..that was a lie on your part...I asked you to show me how to ask for the same info that would be to your satisfaction..you couldn't, because my posts contained no bitterness nor were they nasty...You realized you had put in your mouth the foot....so you insulted me....
ROTFLOL. You wrote

Repeat: I said: You don't believe the Catholic Encyclopedia that says: Jesus Christ - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...

You asked why I was so bitter and nasty...

I asked you to show me how to ask the same in an un-bitter and in an un-nasty (new words) manner.

And for that you call me a smart-xxx. That tells me your are a petty, childish old coot..\

Your two lines were not your complete post. Anyway, you'll never get it. I can see how you can become obsessed with needing to be right and having the last word with your on-going rant about plagerism.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#552852 Aug 2, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, It doesn't take any new person who comes on this forum to find out what a lousy poster and a person that you are.

you have proven that FACT over and over again.

but don't worry, you have one friend (Marge)on here

Location hidden

#552853 Aug 2, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
When I responded to your post the first time, I made myself clear. You then edit your own post and want me to prove something with just a few lines. Not only are you dishonest but you'll even resort to twisting things so you can create an argument.
Poor thing
Herein are my two posts...again, show me any editing of these two posts....you can't because it never happened..

I responded to your accusations in good faith. Do you intend to do likewise, or, are you going to take the advice of Abe: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Willing to learn....since this, to you is bitter and nasty: So...you don't believe the Holy Trinity, as expressed in Scripture: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost?????
----------
I responded to your accusations in good faith. Do you intend to do likewise, or, are you going to take the advice of Abe: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You don't believe the Catholic Encyclopedia that says: Jesus Christ - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...

Show me how to ask the same in an un-bitter and in an un-nasty (new words) manner.

Location hidden

#552854 Aug 2, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, It doesn't take any new person who comes on this forum to find out what a lousy poster and a person that you are.
you have proven that FACT over and over again.
but don't worry, you have one friend (Marge)on here
Infantile bitter accusations....you are like USA...lying snake....no proof...just lies..
truth

Perth, Australia

#552855 Aug 3, 2014
Did you see big lio head with wings on that lots of eyes, you going up free as lift..planet by planet?!=ezekiel

Are you for sure you not see huge big wings with eyes?
Chess

Columbus, OH

#552856 Aug 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own words verify that you are a lying snake...you cannot deny the truth in my post by simply saying "Well, yes you "is", thief"...but that is all you have...lies..
plagiarize
1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.
I have posted over 16,000 times...Assuming that 50% of the time, as you so accuse me, I used and passed off the ideas or writings of another as my own. That I did appropriate for use as my own passages or ideas from another. That I did put forth as original to myself the ideas or words of another, produce the 8,000 names of these "anothers" I have so wronged.....
Stealing is a sin and a criminal offense...I are guilty of neither
We've been over all this many times.

You're a thief.
truth

Perth, Australia

#552857 Aug 3, 2014
accuser is accuser
thats all
truth

Perth, Australia

#552858 Aug 3, 2014
Did Jesus been on cross?

If Jesus not been on cross are you waiting put him again or first time!

How cross look?

When you go there, how its look when jesus say ;''take your cross and follow me''.
Are you for sure Jesus say that?
Who took cross, did you remember?
Did you know Simon from Cirena?
Did you see if you see did you know who is Veronika?

If you see did you know how light look..yellow or white!
Are you for sure 72 in white light suits been there?

no I am not thief..
nk
truth

Perth, Australia

#552859 Aug 3, 2014
no i am not thief
its written
if you hungry take
what law say
how much law take from each person or family
procent
where is that written
give god to god king to kings
organization to organization clubs to clubs and so on
how much law you have today that you can be lawfull thief in pro;cent
what proverb say
14=n
proverb 3;14-15=not enter into path of wicket, turn aside from that
truth

Perth, Australia

#552860 Aug 3, 2014
if you hear voice
not to harden your heart
truth

Perth, Australia

#552861 Aug 3, 2014
if something whisper on your ear
remember every spirit is not holy
truth

Perth, Australia

#552862 Aug 3, 2014
they will say;'your law is not my law'
who
how many masters gods lords organization clubs you have
see how many privilege law exist
how many pro-cent lawful thief's exist there

rest is= we call kusur
and plus big and huge nothing in pro-cent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 119,216
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min bad bob 2,612
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 184,831
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 445,838
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,269
Iranian Brother & Sister wanted For FRAUD!!! 4 hr Bella Esmail Moore 1
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 5 hr NewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web