Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,380
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#551029 Jul 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, thief.
Now please provide a quality source that requires you to state, "Here are my words," to be a plagiarist.
I'll note that the lawyer in this case never claimed such but was sanctioned nevertheless:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DzP9O2hmo...
Thief.
I got this info from you!!!! It clearly spells out a particular requirement for there to be something plagiarized...."pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own". Never did...not guilty..

This example clarifies the truth in the info you provided!!!!
If I said "Here are my words" and then posted info from an article on the net...I would be guilty as charged...and it would be easy to prove...by you simply using your search engine...

That never happened and never will..

For a theft to have occurred you have to prove the property was taken with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..that never happened!!!!! The website still have their info!!!!!

Not guilty....
marge

Ames, IA

#551030 Jul 22, 2014
I am sad cowboy says I have a black heart and that gif wont answer my questions.

But their not part of the True Church so it doesn't bother me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#551031 Jul 22, 2014
He say;I am going where you can't go''..but I will send you comforter and protector.
in last days they will say where where where there there there here here here whereeeeeeeeee
I am within you!
Apostol Paul say ;''its took from you who is alive..alive church is you believers who have faith.''

Whats they taking from you who is alive?
wicket stay on door of righteousness

its written
righteousness people will be accused and prosecuted..

Why you need trust justice or authority?

in Moses commandments is
- not to wish what is not yours

now you liked seek kingdoom

in psalm 63
who seek my life must died

You can find many things in bible!
truth

Perth, Australia

#551032 Jul 23, 2014
many many many will come in my name
its not meee
nooooooooooooooo
o lord
o lord
o lord
have mercy on us
how many choose my lord
not to much
its written already
then who will be saved

see
seek kingdom of righteousness
see
its written
front of door of righteousness stay wicket
why you seek what is not belong to you
its written
Moses law
-not to wish what is not yours
its written
not to seek
psalm 63
who seek my life must died
its took from you as alive righteousness with faith=apostolic Paul say

now
what accusers want
who they are
why they are against righteousness
its already written
righteousness and Christians will be prosecuted

what you serve
how many you serve
how many masters lords gods this or that
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551033 Jul 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"Common knowledge ... according to WHOM???
To state that a Jewish rabbi would yearn to become a Catholic, is common ... but I suggest it's NOT to be associated with the word "knowledge."
The Catholics plagiarized the religious literature of the Jews and added their own nonsense TO the literature ... and Protestants did the same to Catholicized plagiarism.
Religion is nothing BUT plagiarism with some new twists and turns added for "special" effects.
That's a good question.

What is common knowledge is sometimes open to debate.

But not always.

If I say, "There are seven days in the week", no reasonable person would question that is common knowledge. It would also be impossible for me to recall when and from whom I first learned that.

But if I say, "Man was made at the end of the week's work, when God was tired" yet fail to mention that quip came from Mark Twain, that is plagiarism.
truth

Perth, Australia

#551034 Jul 23, 2014
then you need know
god is alive+

how god become tired
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551035 Jul 23, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea whom you are referring to with "their"..
Of course you don't,'tard.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551036 Jul 23, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot refute truth...but...keep on keeping on..
Now you know why I call you lying snake...
Not so....Requirements need to be met to be so guilty....Per your post. A requirement to be guilty is:"pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own". Never did...not guilty..
If I said "Here are my words" and then posted info from an article on the net...I would be guilty as charged...and it would be easy to prove...by you simply using your search engine...
t
heft: 1.(Law) criminal law the dishonest taking of property belonging to another person with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..
Not guilty....
When you get some truth rather than nonsense, let me know.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551037 Jul 23, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose....
Correctly said...per the copyright office:
U.S. Code › Title 17 › Chapter 1 ›§ 107
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
In the body of this law it refers to these limitations as factors..I refereed to them as exceptions....whatever you call them....they all have the same function...they make the determination on fair use..
Called them cornballs or whatever...it changes not their function...
theft: 1.(Law) criminal law the dishonest taking of property belonging to another person with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..
Not guilty...
Merriam-Webster have determined that by applying the law to their situation, their material is not fair use....that is why they say " All rights reserved. No part of the work embodied in Merriam-Webster's pages on the World Wide Web and covered by the copyrights hereon may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means—graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems—without the written permission of the publisher.
Requests for permission to use or reproduce should be mailed to: Permissions Editor, Merriam-Webster Inc., P.O. Box 281, Springfield, MA
Incorrect.

M-W made no such determination. They could not. A fair use determination depends on the use for which the material is employed.

An advance determination is not possible.

Now you know why I call you a 'tard, eh,'tard?
Chess

Columbus, OH

#551038 Jul 23, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this info from you!!!! It clearly spells out a particular requirement for there to be something plagiarized...."pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own". Never did...not guilty..
This example clarifies the truth in the info you provided!!!!
For a theft to have occurred you have to prove the property was taken with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..that never happened!!!!! The website still have their info!!!!!
Not guilty....
We've been over this,'tard.

They lawyer in the cited case made no such claim yet was disciplined for plagiarism:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DzP9O2hmo...

'Tard.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#551039 Jul 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
To belong or volunteer at my churches requires a full backround check, ssn, the works.
....When they did your background check, were you truthful when you told them u have used illegal drugs?.

......U shouldn't be volunteering.
hojo

Dagsboro, DE

#551040 Jul 23, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did answer my question. Does your church teach you everything Christ said and commanded? For instance,
Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Do you know what Christ meant when He said to watch?
YES!!....For over 2000 years----Jesus Christs One True APostolic Catholic Church "always has"---- and "always will teach the TRUTH of the Goel of Jesus Christ!......That is why it is the ONLY TRUE Church that Jesus built, established and initiated in Matt 16:13-21. AND---it is the ONLY Church that teaches the Fullness of the faith and the Fullness of the TRUTH ---AND---it is the ONLY Church that Psul refers to in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH---( not the bible alone) as the Pillar, Pinnacle and Foundation of the TRUTH

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#551041 Jul 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore the fact that Protestant members of clergy molest children.
WHY DO YOU DO THAT???
Do you think that is HONEST???
What would you know about honesty...or any other moral experience since atheist don't have a standard of integrity...

#551042 Jul 23, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....When they did your background check, were you truthful when you told them u have used illegal drugs?.
......U shouldn't be volunteering.
having taught in a drug rehab I am witness to the fact ...

That

The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses from all unrighteousness...

If her drug problem stands between you and God (THAT IS IF SHE HAS ONE, AND THERE IS NO PROOF THAT SHE DOES,

She is closer to God than you are.

#551043 Jul 23, 2014
YES!!....For over 2000 years----Jesus Christs One True APostolic Catholic Church "always has"---- and "always will teach the TRUTH of the Goel of Jesus Christ!......That is why it is the ONLY TRUE Church that Jesus built, established and initiated in Matt 16:13-21. AND---it is the ONLY Church that teaches the Fullness of the faith and the Fullness of the TRUTH ---AND---it is the ONLY Church that Psul refers to in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH---( not the bible alone) as the Pillar, Pinnacle and Foundation of the TRUTH ...

~~~~

Your Babylon has fallen

The track record OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC religious system...ITS SORDID HISTORY the crusades the inquisition and the current scourge of sodomy discredits your alleged remarks....
USA Born

Upland, CA

#551044 Jul 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Those verses apply to the protestant phenomena. That is why u can't provide one document of anyone sharing your interpretations of Scripture, prior to the 16th century. Where were you guys? There has got to be a lineage, otherwise Jesus and His Apostles were a sham. Why would they go about preaching and occasionally writing, but never tell anyone what their 'verses' mean? In reality, THATS exactly what y'all think. The Apostles didn't explain it? They wrote it for folks to examine thru Bible study groups.. I say if salvation was that essential.....and us knowing the way was that essential.....what a cruel joke it'd be to secretly require a Bible and a magnifying glass, and not telling us what truth is. The fact is: its clear as can be to 3/4 of all Christians who are Catholic and Orthodox.
You need an interpreter? These are easy scriptures.

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#551045 Jul 23, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying you would rather belong to a church which did not claim to be the one that Jesus instituted during His lifetime?
And do you really think the Catholic Church only allows certain passages to be read?
And if so, do you think that Catholics do not have access to the entire Bible?
And that Catholics would not read these"forbidden" verses?
If so, then which verses do the catholic clergy deem to be "forbidden"?
There are many churches claiming to be the only true church and all others be damned. Nothing new under the sun.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#551046 Jul 23, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Your logic constantly invokes arguments from naive realism, like the one below:
<quoted text>
For you, faith is an important part of being human, and you attach great value to it. Other peoples may not have such experiences and may not share your point of view in this matter. So for you to declare that cultures that lack a faith-aspect to their worldviews will be short lived is you projecting what's important to you onto others.
All you are saying here is "I know best."
It's a cognitively immature position to take, ethnocentric and grossly limiting. Usually monolinguists and the religious hold such views.
<quoted text>
So...no argument then?
Hidingfromyou

Peace

Convince me there is no argument, and I will agree,
But until then, I beg to differ, continue to disagree....

There is God, there is faith, all in defintions
Just as the universe has uncounted suns...

Peace

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#551047 Jul 23, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Hidingfromyou

As a materialist, can you see beauty...., such as in a sunset, a painting, a poem, or symmetry? Or are you inclined to see things as the event of random chaos?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#551048 Jul 23, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING else to turn to that has ANY CREDIBILITY when God has "opened the door" to the FULLNESS of the faith and FULLNESS of the Truth in Jesus Christ and HIS Catholic Church,,,
You could turn to Judaism and align with the REAL monotheistic faith.

And if you think about it, it wasn't difficult for you to shed your Protestant religion for Catholicism ... so one more JUMP into Judaism and you'll be HOME FREE ... right back in the arms of the one and only monotheistic GOD that was created in the mentalities of the monotheistic Jews.

tongue in cheek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 818,317
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Only Remnant of 1... 609,940
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 39,985
Gay skype sex teens only 13 min tafes2009 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WelbyMD 270,207
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 2,037
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 33 min zyexavier911 1,399
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr uknaked 98,013
More from around the web