Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 591328 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#550889 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You're guilty as charged, thief:
Webster's:
"pla·gia·rize ... to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source ... to commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source...."
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pla...
"pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own"

Never did...not guilty..

Location hidden

#550890 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I have permission from section 107 of the copyright law, which M-W invokes -- in writing, thief.
You need permission from Merriam-Webster to use their info...

Quote: All rights reserved. No part of the work embodied in Merriam-Webster's pages on the World Wide Web and covered by the copyrights hereon may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means—graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems—without the written permission of the publisher.

They say they are exempt from 107...and demand permission to use their material..

You ain't got it..
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550891 Jul 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Farflex:
theft: 1.(Law) criminal law the dishonest taking of property belonging to another person with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..
Not guilty....
We've already been over this, thief:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

Denial can be so ugly.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550892 Jul 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did...not guilty..
Yes, you are guilty.

We've been over this too.

Thief.

Location hidden

#550893 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
It applies to all copyright holders, thief.
But and however, there are clearly four (4) exceptions to fair use...Merriam-Webster says they are exempted..and demand permission be gotten to use their material..

All rights reserved. No part of the work embodied in Merriam-Webster's pages on the World Wide Web and covered by the copyrights hereon may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means—graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems—without the written permission of the publisher.

You ain't got it..
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550894 Jul 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You need permission from Merriam-Webster to use their info...
Quote: All rights reserved. No part of the work embodied in Merriam-Webster's pages on the World Wide Web and covered by the copyrights hereon may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means—graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems—without the written permission of the publisher.
They say they are exempt from 107...and demand permission to use their material..
You ain't got it..
No. They don't say that.

And even if they did, the copyright law does not allow one to claim it's benefits and reject its detriments.

Location hidden

#550895 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already been over this, thief:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
Denial can be so ugly.
Yes...you are denying facts:
Farflex:
theft: 1.(Law) criminal law the dishonest taking of property belonging to another person with the intention of depriving the owner permanently of its possession..

Not guilty....
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550896 Jul 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
But and however, there are clearly four (4) exceptions to fair use...Merriam-Webster says they are exempted..and demand permission be gotten to use their material..
All rights reserved. No part of the work embodied in Merriam-Webster's pages on the World Wide Web and covered by the copyrights hereon may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means—graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems—without the written permission of the publisher.
You ain't got it..
There are not four exceptions, stupid.

There is a four-pronged test. And none of those prongs involves whether a copyright holder likes those prongs or not.

'Tard.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#550897 Jul 22, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said Jesus started the Roman Empire! Duh!
well the roman empire started 'the holy roman church' in order to maintain religious control over its domain.

i'm gald we agree that Jesus had nothing to do with it, but in fact renounced it in His messages to the churches in the book of Revelation!

now renounce that romanism is Christianity and we can all stop this war that rome started:-)
Chess

Columbus, OH

#550898 Jul 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Farflex:
Not guilty....
We've already been over this, thief.

Intellectual property law does not require "depriving the owner permanently of its possession".

If only the countless pirates sitting in prison as I type who merely profiteered off another's intellectual property without depriving that entity of that property could claim that defense, eh?

Having said that, unless plagiarism also involves infringement, no one is going to jail.

But as I have already noted, it is considered literary theft, and social and professional sanction can and sometimes do attach. Just look at your tattered reputation here, thief.

“OneLordOneFaith Eph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#550899 Jul 22, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
GO GET YOUR BIBLE STARC, READ THE VERSE'S I GAVE YOU. YOU WILL SEE WHAT I POSTED IS IN THE CATHOLIC BIBLE. I HAVE MY HUSBANDS GRANDMOTHER'S BIBLE SHE READ EVERY NIGHT, AT 9PM. TILL SHE FALL ASLEEP.
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE CHURCH, THAT COMES FROM EVERY TRIBE , TONGUE AND NATION.
IT'S A SPIRITUAL CHURCH, AND IT IS STILL BEING BUILT ONE SOUL AT A TIME.
IT'S NOT PROTESTANT, OR CATHOLIC.
BUT THAT'S YOUR BELIEF , YOUR WELCOME TO IT.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS ANTI-CHRIST, IT HAS PUT A HUMAN BEING IN THE VERY PLACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE CAN'T KEEP HIM IN A WAFER OR A BOX.
THE HOLY TRINITY, IS GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.
THERE IS NO HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD. ANY WHERE IN THE BIBLE.
SORRY STARC. you are very wrong, you have been lied to.
-------

No, your 20th century church has lied to you ... Your 20th century church is the anti-Christ!!!
Listen to the Apostles that walked with Jesus ...(that's the linage of the One True Church of Jesus Christ. The Catholic Church)
You can not live In sin and expect people to listen to you.

Jesus said ... "You can not serve two masters" (you have no creditabty
Multiple marriage is Not allowed by Jesus!

"The Blessed Eucharist, is the actual Flesh and Blood of Jesus Christ, because that is what Christ said It was: "This is my body ... This is my blood" (Matt. 26:26-28; see also Luke 22:19-20 and Mark 14:22-24); because that is what Christ said they must receive in order to have eternal life: "... Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you ..." (John 6:48-52; 54-56); and because that is what the Apostles believed: "The chalice of benediction, which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? And the bread, which we break, is it not the partaking of the body of the Lord?" (1 Cor. 10:16). "Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord. But let a man prove himself: and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of the chalice. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord." (1 Cor. 11:27-29)."

Jesus IS God on earth, if Jesus is God, blessed Mother Is the Mother of God. And....Mary is Holy and Blessed because she brought Jesus to us, Period

"The Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ, the mother of God.

"In general, the theology and history of Mary the Mother of God follow the chronological order of their respective sources, i.e. the Old Testament, the New Testament, the early Christian and Jewish witnesses."
Read more here..

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15464b.htm

“OneLordOneFaith Eph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#550900 Jul 22, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible onlyfundamentalists like atemcowboy, Oxbow, Confrinting and New Age are "so" tunnel visioned" and "indoctrinated" in" their anti-catholic self-interpeting bible verse beliefs that it is a "waist of time" trying to get through their "road blockage" of ONLY what theyas self made preachers---- want to believe......I alway enjoy your comments of historical and biblical TRUTHS Star C.and in your "continuing to "speak the TRUTH as a TRUE follower of Jesus Christ, the Catholic faith and Our Lords Apostolic Catholic Church.......... Keep the faith---as I know you will!!!!.
Hi hojo, hope you are doing well, we are thanks to God.\o/

It just gets so frustrating, we have to go over it every so often to defend our faith. When you know they've heard it over and over. Guess it's a good thing, maybe one day it will stick.

Enjoy your summer, as I am.
God bless,
Star
<><

"The difficulty of explaining “why I am Catholic” is that there are 10,000
reasons all amounting to one reason: that Catholicism is true."
------G.K. Chesterton
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#550901 Jul 22, 2014
The Mary of Antiquity - Clever Counterfeit Exposed!

While most believe they pray to Mary, the mother of Jesus, the Truth of whom they actually pray to will surprise you -

http://realtruth.org/articles/091207-006-reli...

Location hidden

#550902 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They don't say that.
And even if they did, the copyright law does not allow one to claim it's benefits and reject its detriments.
Sure they do...look...

You ain't got it..
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#550903 Jul 22, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
No ur not, u don't care for your own soul! Or do u have one?
....Hi Starrzy!

...I am a very caring and loving person. You just don't want me to be.

..... My soul is Lilly white and free of any of those pesky sins that you commit.

....I am enjoying another beautiful day.

...gotta run Star! have a wonderful day.

Location hidden

#550904 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
There are not four exceptions, stupid.
There is a four-pronged test. And none of those prongs involves whether a copyright holder likes those prongs or not.
'Tard.
There are four exceptions....you listed them....lying snake...
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#550905 Jul 22, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi hojo, hope you are doing well, we are thanks to God.\o/
It just gets so frustrating, we have to go over it every so often to defend our faith. When you know they've heard it over and over. Guess it's a good thing, maybe one day it will stick.
Enjoy your summer, as I am.
God bless,
Star
<><
"The difficulty of explaining “why I am Catholic” is that there are 10,000
reasons all amounting to one reason: that Catholicism is true."
------G.K. Chesterton
.....EXTREMELY. RARE!!!!!!!

....A catholic posting to HOJO.

....Now you got him all excited!(lol)

Location hidden

#550906 Jul 22, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already been over this, thief.
Intellectual property law does not require "depriving the owner permanently of its possession".
If only the countless pirates sitting in prison as I type who merely profiteered off another's intellectual property without depriving that entity of that property could claim that defense, eh?
Having said that, unless plagiarism also involves infringement, no one is going to jail.
But as I have already noted, it is considered literary theft, and social and professional sanction can and sometimes do attach. Just look at your tattered reputation here, thief.
Farflex:

Not guilty....
---

Never did...not guilty..
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#550907 Jul 22, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>

It just gets so frustrating, we have to go over it every so often to defend our faith.
....Go over what?? What Hojo says all the time.......42,200, 42,200, 42,200, 42,200!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day Star and enjoy your new found friend.... HOJO.

.,....gotta run......
frankrom

Pittsburgh, PA

#550908 Jul 22, 2014

Amazing-Rare Catholic posting the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min karl44 841,536
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min stemaxgizmo 612,275
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Aura Mytha 271,462
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min Just Think 100,197
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min andet1987 5,935
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 37 min andet1987 1,429
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr I Am No One_ 2,489
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Miguel duqquetto 4,763
More from around the web