Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688877 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#550136 Jul 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucifer may hate you but he loves what you're writing.
According to your Christian ~ truth~... Lucifer's spirit was created BY a god that knew Lucifer would ultimately be EVIL.

What does that tell you about your god of the buy-bull, other than if he exists he is malevolent and insane???

I'm doing religion a favor by NOT believing it is true.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550137 Jul 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ had to be reborn? LMAO. Real credible.
Absolutely and positively!!! As a Jewish rabbi Jesus was of no USE to Christians whatsoever.

He HAD to be de-Judaised and re-born in spirit so that Christians would LOVE him and relate to him as one of their own.

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550138 Jul 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The "it" is his lack of knowledge that he is in a world of his own...
NO! NO! NO! hojo is not OF this world. This world is EVIL and to be free of sin one has to be holy ... and to be holy one has to have a purified spirit and to have a purified spirit one is NOT of this world.

Try to stay focused on what is REAL.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#550139 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely and positively!!! As a Jewish rabbi Jesus was of no USE to Christians whatsoever.
He HAD to be de-Judaised and re-born in spirit so that Christians would LOVE him and relate to him as one of their own.
You're interpretation is nowhere in scripture. Why do you make this stuff up. You really don't expect anyone to believe you, do you?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550140 Jul 18, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you mentioned a murmur....
A murmur from the sky ... not from your bum!

Do you think I don't know my "directions???"

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550141 Jul 18, 2014
Now we all know that the pope didn't visit Israel to learn Judaism and to in turn preach Judaism as universal truth.

Let's get REAL.

The pope wanted to convince the Jews that Jesus wouldn't love them if they refused to convert to Catholicism.

{{{smile ... you are on candid camera}}}

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#550142 Jul 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>well,[rage] at taco bell, not me. I didn't tell you to eat there
After checking with my law team, Dewey, Cheatem & Howe, I note I never mentioned that trademarked name.

I said Taco Hell.

I think Taco BellĀ® is a wonderful place.

Top notch.

A-one.

The best thing since sliced taco shells.

The cat's PJ's.

The best food this side of White CastleĀ®.

The penultimate old bull wrapped in a sheet of corn.

And besides also too, I drink and love Pepsi, which owns that and other wonderful food franchises.

[Am I good, boys?]

OK. I retract that whole "old bull" stuff.

Ahhh. Pepsi. It's the real thing.

[What?]

Crap.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#550143 Jul 18, 2014
But the best one yet was when the pope kissed the Qur'an while at the same time his Catholic missionaries were in Muslim countries trying to persuade the Muslims of Islam's EVIL.

That shocked both Christians and Muslims.

My guess is the pope didn't recognize he double message, as he was too busy thanking Jesus for "starting" the Catholic religion.

Columbus, OH

#550144 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
A murmur from the sky ... not from your bum!
Do you think I don't know my "directions???"
I've seen no evidence of that.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#550145 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your Christian ~ truth~... Lucifer's spirit was created BY a god that knew Lucifer would ultimately be EVIL.
What does that tell you about your god of the buy-bull, other than if he exists he is malevolent and insane???
I'm doing religion a favor by NOT believing it is true.
You're truth must be that you, an atheist; know more than those who actually read the Bible. What a demonic spirit you're developing for yourself. Now you want to pretend to know why God created Lucifer. The god you believe in and keep expressing is definately not the one I believe in.

Your description of some god shows you are malevolent and insane. You're never capable of an intelligent argument or discussion about the scriptures because you haven't read them.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#550147 Jul 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry, HOJO AND anthony among others will make light of those words and find that Protestants are lying about what he really said.lol
But we who are Saved know that he is talking out of his mouth and is not to be believed. after all popes learn to talk like this from their master, satan
I think it woud be interesting to get an honest reaction.
The end time scenario does have a false prophet. One thing certain for me, the Pope is concerned with securing his position in the NWO as the religious authority.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#550148 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
There are only two basic world views: the God-centered world view and the mancentered
world view, creation and evolution.
There is no evidence whatsoever that evolution of one kind of organism into a more
complex organism has ever occurred. There is no scientific evidence that the earth is old.
Satan himself is the originator of the concept of evolution.
Divine revelation from the Creator of the world states that He did it all in six days several
thousand years ago. The Bible is a book of science! It contains all the basic principles
upon which true science is built.
-Henry Morris
Quote: Divine revelation from the Creator of the world states that He did it all in six days several thousand years ago.

Not supported by the Bible....nor science...

Location hidden

#550149 Jul 18, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't listen to what thieves want.
Dummy.
A command....not a want...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#550150 Jul 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You say: In the new testament the legitimate ministers are....Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
minister: One who is authorized to perform religious functions in a Christian church, especially a Protestant church.
Name ten (10) ministers who you know, that have ascended, and also descended into the lower parts of the earth.........
~~~

II set down at my computer and wrote the names of over forty ministers that had an impact upon my life as I grew up...and there are many more that have influenced my life.....I believe they will one day ascend in the catching away of the bride of Christ...

My question to you is....

Why do you not understand that IN

Ephesians 4:9 THE APOSTLE PAUL IS is writing about Jesus

Eph 4:9 (Now that he/JESUS ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Eph 4:10 He/JESUS that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Eph 4:11 And he/JESUS gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE A TEACHER OF THE BIBLE AND YET KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT IT....

Location hidden

#550151 Jul 18, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already been over this dummy: What you want to pretend doesn't matter much.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake.

Columbus, OH

#550152 Jul 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
A command....not a want...
How's that whole command thing working for you, dummy?

Location hidden

#550153 Jul 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! NO! NO! hojo is not OF this world. This world is EVIL and to be free of sin one has to be holy ... and to be holy one has to have a purified spirit and to have a purified spirit one is NOT of this world.
Try to stay focused on what is REAL.
Try standing on one leg....squint really hard...quote: he is in a world of his own...

That excludes "this world"....all other ignored...off topic...

Columbus, OH

#550154 Jul 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not working, eh,'tard?

Location hidden

#550155 Jul 18, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
II set down at my computer and wrote the names of over forty ministers that had an impact upon my life as I grew up...and there are many more that have influenced my life.....I believe they will one day ascend in the catching away of the bride of Christ...
My question to you is....
Why do you not understand that IN
Ephesians 4:9 THE APOSTLE PAUL IS is writing about Jesus
Eph 4:9 (Now that he/JESUS ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10 He/JESUS that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And he/JESUS gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE A TEACHER OF THE BIBLE AND YET KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT IT....
You first said: In the new testament the legitimate ministers are....Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

I gave you the definition of minister..One who is authorized to perform religious functions in a Christian church, especially a Protestant church.

I asked that you name ten (10) ministers who you know, that have ascended, and also descended into the lower parts of the earth.........
-----
I did not ask you to give me the names of ministers that have had an impact upon your life as you grew up...Nor did I ask you how many influenced your life.....I asked not if you believed they will one day ascend in the catching away of the bride of Christ...you are rambling....

Now you say: Why do you not understand that IN Ephesians 4:9 THE APOSTLE PAUL IS is writing about Jesus...

Mah response: Of course he is...the first parallel verse says: And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

But that is not what you said...which was: In the new testament the legitimate ministers are....Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Permit me to help...You used the word "ministers" in relation to Eph 4:9 which speaks of Christ...your gross error is that "ministers" does not equate to "Jesus Christ".

You seem to be struggling to say that Christ gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers. That being so, all you needed to do was to quote Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

No charge for tutoring...

Location hidden

#550156 Jul 18, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not working, eh,'tard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Cryptic 37,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min trifecta1 988,575
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 1 hr HFCS - What It Is 6
You are of your father.....the devil 1 hr Devil isnt Real 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr BobbyX 67
Putin: Hillary Made Up Russian Collusion 3 hr The Henchman 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,813
More from around the web