Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667936 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#549688 Jul 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another all knowing atheist who hasn't read what he pretends to know is a lie.
All believers "know" their religions to be "true." You're no different than any other believer of any other religion in the world.
Miquel

Canada

#549689 Jul 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Several means more than one. Could be 2 could be 3 could be more....
....(lol). A couple means 2. A few means more than 2. SEVERAL means more than a few.
....It doesn't really matter but it was earlier this year.....and we are in month 7.
Miquel

Canada

#549690 Jul 17, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is your last name Vanderkamp?
....Is your first name Ricki, like Ricki Riccardo and Lucy?
Michael

Canada

#549691 Jul 17, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another all knowing atheist who hasn't read what he pretends to know is a lie.
...You don't believe Genesis in the OT?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#549692 Jul 17, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...You don't believe Genesis in the OT?
Only extremely uneducated people do.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#549693 Jul 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again....the last few months I have not baited anyone comparing Orthodox church with the Catholic church. Not since NICK'S death have I said anything about the catholic church.... That has been 3 months Babe...I will scroll past your posts any most posts unless I catch someone talking about NICK....I didn't bring him up I was correcting YOU and your false statements about him and if YOU don't like being corrected then keep your mouth shut about NICK. The topic of the Catholic church being the True Church of Christ no longer interest me as far as arguing with Catholic's or any other Christian faith here. Yes the Topic is the Catholic Church being the True Church Christ started. It is NOT sex offenders in the Catholic Church. Stick with the topix Miguel.. another thing, since it bothers you so much that that's the only thing you focus on why don't you get off you butt and do something about it. Why don't you physically make an effort to make a difference in the world instead of pecking on the key boards boring everyone day after day with the same garbage. make a REAL difference in life CREATE SOMETHING Stop complaining about it DO SOMETHING!!! if You if cant the shut up about it.
Think I should have been on here,last night!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#549694 Jul 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I DID NOT BRING HIM UP. I CORRECTED YOU on your lack of knowledge of what he did in his life time. Move On !!! Now that's a insensitive thing to say. move on when YOU ALL bring him up.???
I BROUGHT HIM UP...and as HE himself was a,poster here and posted ON THE,SUBJECT I DoD it because,it was,relevant ..

I agree this,forum.should stop talking on this,...2percent for priests, such and such percent for Protestants , mixing it in with sex with parishioners ...the focus,should be,prayer for the CHILDREN. And yes as I said also , do something I by for them..tutor distressed children..give to organizations,that help., etc...

Not gloating about the,offenders....whose,worse, who isn't ...and,I POSTED,EQUALLY to everyone on this, prompted by an article by a,poster on how,bad the Prots were then more by Michael how,bad Catholics,were .

THE CHILDREN IS,WHAT COUNTS,.....

And sorry I brought NICK up, but he,ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT...bless Him.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#549695 Jul 17, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
MY WIFE says to tell you thanks, and she will get back on the forum as soon as she can.
We send our love..
God is faithful
Amen..I pray Kay is,doing better ...
Michael

Canada

#549696 Jul 17, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I BROUGHT HIM UP...and as HE himself was a,poster here and posted ON THE,SUBJECT I DoD it because,it was,relevant ..
I agree this,forum.should stop talking on this,...2percent for priests, such and such percent for Protestants , mixing it in with sex with parishioners ...the focus,should be,prayer for the CHILDREN. And yes as I said also , do something I by for them..tutor distressed children..give to organizations,that help., etc...
Not gloating about the,offenders....whose,worse, who isn't ...and,I POSTED,EQUALLY to everyone on this, prompted by an article by a,poster on how,bad the Prots were then more by Michael how,bad Catholics,were .
And sorry I brought NICK up, but he,ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT...bless Him.
...I can post whatever I want. If you don't like it don't read it.......and quit running off to others to boost your ego all the time, your not impressing anyone.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#549697 Jul 17, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...I can post whatever I want. If you don't like it don't read it.......and quit running off to others to boost your ego all the time, your not impressing anyone.
And you make enemies where you didn't need to...people who disagreed with you who were not mean to you as others were...that's,on you Michael ...
Michael

Canada

#549698 Jul 17, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
.....30 years ago Catholics would have never believed ONE priest would commit such crimes, now we know thank you to the worldwide media there are thousands still out there and bishops in Minnesota just recently got caught up in lying again.
...2% that means 1 out of every 50, over and above those already caught.

....no one is gloating, awareness is what is most important, and you want to sweep it under the carpet just like church leaders did for years.

...If you don't like what guest, Jethro 8 and I post about put your head back in the sand.

...if you don't want to know disgusting truth put your fingers in your ears. You are part of the reason this has gone on so long by remaining silent like most catholics. If this was going on in your neighborhood I am sure you might become more vocal.

.....sometimes disgusting truth hurts, hiding it never makes it go away.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#549699 Jul 17, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jethro - welcome back.
"Why?"
Because.....the Pope had recently excommunicated the Mafia.....
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/21/world/pope-mafi...
they will put a contract out on him.

usa

#549700 Jul 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ... I'm still a born for the first time Atheist.
Hahahahaha
I don't label myself but i'm basically in the same boat you are, all these posts and still not one person has come up with undeniable proof of a god and his church is the christian/pagan church.

usa

#549701 Jul 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the pope and Jesus and God are all keeping tabs on you.
Jesus and God both support only the Catholic religion you know ... and it's time you learned that universal truth.
:)
I do not take Jesus/god/catholic religion as truth since there is no truth to support all three. there just man made fictional characters and a religion.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#549702 Jul 17, 2014
marge wrote:
Talked to the hubby again about preaching the Gospel here with me, this time he was open to looking into it this late fall.
His name is John.
And he knows cowboy abused me lol. Blessings!
if any persosn needs to be abused, it is and was you.

abuse is what you did to Sera, and is what mike is doing to her now.

NEITHER OF YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

AND YOU CAN TELL YOUR HUSBAND FOR ME, IF HE ISNT AN ORDAINED MINISTER, NOT TO SPEAK ABOUT PREACHING TO SOMEONE.

AS IT STANDS NOW, THERE ARE ONLY TWO OF US CALLED AND ORDAINED BY GOD TO PREACH AND you aint one of them.

PREACHING IS [NOT] GIVING OUR OPINE, IT IS [WHAT THUS SAITH THE LORD]

so if he is going to Preach to others on here, he should have told you a few things, because you are short a few nuts, to make a peck.

usa

#549703 Jul 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My head is above the water.. generally, both feet hit the floor in the morning at about the same time...sorry, I do not remember you..hope you are also in good health...
you'd have to look back a ways, i haven't been here in about two years or more, between working, g/f and hospital trips had no time to come on here. i had to quit my job about a year ago because working and taking chemo was taking it's toll on me, so now I'm stuck at home, alone (g/f left me), just working around the house, miss my dog too, I am raising a Canadian goose in my yard. found him wounded in the river in my back yard, patched him up and now he's almost full grown, problem now is how do i get him to fly away. as far as my health goes i have colorectal cancer which i've been fighting for 8 yrs or more and so far i'm doing ok i've had a few tumors pop up other wise i'm in good health.
hojo

Waconia, MN

#549704 Jul 17, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....sometimes disgusting truth hurts, hiding it never makes it go away.
"One sided, and exaggerated (opinions) from people like you who have an ingrained aversion and hostile anti-catholic "fettish" for hatred toward Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church is even MORE disgusting!....

usa

#549705 Jul 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the pope and Jesus and God are all keeping tabs on you.
Jesus and God both support only the Catholic religion you know ... and it's time you learned that universal truth.
:)
what is the universal truth??

usa

#549706 Jul 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Jethro good to see you back. I am happy to hear that your battle with cancer is going very well.
hi how are you? was hoping you were still around here, i like the picture of the dog lol. i've been lucky so far with my battle, only thing that stinks is, i had a tumor sitting next to my kidney and it couldn't drain out, they killed the tumor with radiation, but if they remove it they'd have to take out my kidney, so i had a tube put in my back and it drains into a bag attached to my leg, if they took the kidney, they would have to cut back on the chemo treatments, so i chose the tube, i had a spot in my lung, it came back positive twice, so they took it out did a biopsy and it was negative, so i've been a lucky guy. except for a few personal losses. g/f couldn't take it any more dr. trips me being sick all the time, losing my job was the clincher, she hates her job with a passion an when the dr. told me i had to quit she became very controlling an angry all the time, so we went our separate ways. good thing when i moved in with her i didn't sell my house, i hung onto it.... how's your life been going??

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#549707 Jul 17, 2014
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text> what is the universal truth??
It is in the mouth of the speaker..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 286,074
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 4 min Mr About Town 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Aura Mytha 92,710
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Rider on the Storm 979,452
Everyone is a fool 1 hr Truthiness 4
Poll Why does bill clinton hold his mouth wide open? (Feb '08) 3 hr Mszymanski 16
More from around the web