Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703713 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#548717 Jul 12, 2014
As you can see in the above, Einstein claims there never was a Jewish STATE ... so the baffle-gas of Christians claiming that the Jews are going back to their homeland before Jesus comes is simply Christian clap-trap.

The Jews shared the land with others, they NEVER owned it ... EVER.

However the Jews are not stupid. They appreciate the support of the dumb Christians and will take all the help they can get while they smirk that Jesus is a myth in which they don't believe whatsoever.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548718 Jul 12, 2014
As we all know, Einstein was a Jew.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

In January, 1946, in a reply to the question of whether refugee settlement in Palestine demanded a Jewish state, Einstein told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry,

"The State idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-minded and economic obstacles. I believe it is bad. I have always been against it."
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548719 Jul 12, 2014
The idea that a god would hate the Palestinians and support the Jews is another Christian ODDITY.

Especially in light of all the centuries of Christian hatred OF the Jews as being "Christ-killers."

GOOD GRIEF ... baboons are WISE compared to humans.
hojo

Waconia, MN

#548720 Jul 12, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
(lol).......No one posts to you but me, and I post to you because I feel sorry for you.(lol)
Don't do me any favors!.......I/we as Catholics can ALL do without your anti-Catholic "bashing" that you and every bible only contradicting Protestant "are so famous for"!......
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548721 Jul 12, 2014
Letter to the New York Times, December 4, 1948, from Albert Einstein and other prominent Jews, denouncing Menachem Begin, a future prime minister of Israel who is highly regarded by the current ruling Likud Party, as a fascist. After the death of the first president of Israel in 1952, the Israeli government offered the post of president to Einstein. He declined the offer.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548722 Jul 12, 2014
Some people CAN'T be bought off, and Einstein was one such man.

He would not bully the Palestinians off the lands they thought of as their own ... not for prestige or any amount of money on earth.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548723 Jul 12, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do me any favors!.......I/we as Catholics can ALL do without your anti-Catholic "bashing" that you and every bible only contradicting Protestant "are so famous for"!......
Do YOU believe that the Jews must "go back to their homeland" before Jesus will come to save only Catholics as the one and only universal truth-tellers???

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548724 Jul 12, 2014
These Jews referred to their selves as "The Freedom Party."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants —— 240 men, women, and children —— and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548725 Jul 12, 2014
The Jews were wanderers of the earth as were the Native American Indians before the Christians put them on reservations as a kindness to the Natives. Sarcasm intended.

Don't try to persuade me that those in religion have other people's interests at heart.

Do you think that the Jews care one iota about the Palestinians??? Yet the rabbis pray each day for deliverance in a hereafter.

Humans are all selfish ... period ... and that includes me.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#548726 Jul 12, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake..
Brain damage.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548727 Jul 12, 2014
These were some of the Jews that were against the Palestinians being pushed off of their lands to in turn make room for the greedy Jews.

Note that Albert Einstein's signature is also there.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

(signed)

Isidore Abramowitz, Hannah Arendt, Abraham Brick, Rabbi Jessurun Cardozo, Albert Einstein, Herman Eisen, M.D., Hayim Fineman, M. Gallen, M.D., H.H. Harris, Zelig S. Harris, Sidney Hook, Fred Karush, Bruria Kaufman, Irma L. Lindheim, Nachman Maisel, Symour Melman, Myer D. Mendelson, M.D., Harry M. Orlinsky, Samuel Pitlick, Fritz Rohrlich, Louis P. Rocker, Ruth Sager, Itzhak Sankowsky, I.J. Schoenberg, Samuel Shuman, M. Znger, Irma Wolpe, Stefan Wolpe

New York, Dec. 2, 1948
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#548728 Jul 12, 2014
guest wrote:
THIS is the last One Thousand years of the Catholic Church:
A Bloody Past
1096 Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter half the Jews in Worms, Germany.
1098 Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter almost all of the inhabitants of the city of Antioch.
1099 Roman Catholic crusaders massacre 70,000 Muslims and Jews when they capture Jerusalem.
1208 – 1226 The Albigensian Crusades in southern France. Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter approximately 20,000 citizens of Beziers, France, on July 22, 1209. Albigensian Christians and Catholics were slain. By the time the Roman Catholic armies finished their “crusade,” almost the entire population of southern France (mostly Albigensian Christians) has been exterminated. During the six centuries of papal Inquisition that began in the 13th century, up to 50 million people were killed. Read what J. A. Wylie's The History of Protestantism has to say about the Crusades against the Abigenses
1236 Roman Catholic crusaders slaughter Jews in the Anjou and Poitou regions of western France. The Catholic crusaders trample to death under their horses 3000 Jews who refuse baptism.
1243 Roman Catholic mobs burn alive all the Jews in Berlitz, Germany (near Berlin).
1298 Roman Catholic mobs burn alive all Jews in Rottingen, Germany.
April 26, 1349 Roman Catholic mobs burn to death all Jews in Germersheim, Germany.
1348 – 1349 The Jews are blamed for the bubonic plague. Author Dave Hunt tells us,“Accused of causing the ‘Black Death’ Jews were rounded up [by Roman Catholic mobs] and hanged, burned, and drowned by the thousands in revenge.”
1389 Roman Catholic mobs murder 3000 Jews in Prague when they refuse to be baptized.
1481 – 1483 At the direction of the Roman Catholic inquisitors, authorities burn at the stake at least 2000 people during the first two years of the Spanish Inquisition.
1540 – 1570 Roman Catholic armies butcher at least 900,000 Waldensian Christians of all ages during this 30-year period
SNIPPED for space
Circa 1938 – 1945 Catholic dictators such as Adolf Hitler and Monsignor Tiso slaughter approximately six million Jews in Europe prior to and during World War 2.
1941 – 1945 The Roman Catholic Ustashi in the fascist state of Croatia butcher up to one million Serbian Orthodox Christians. Roman Catholic killer squads are often led by Franciscan priests, monks, and friars. This genocide is choreographed by two Jesuit prelates: Aloysius Stepinac and Ivan Saric.
Looks like you're a follower of author Dave Hunt? Wow. Everything you posted above is straight from this man's arsenal. Its all slander. It seems Hunt would blame the Catholic Church for the Vietnam War because a Roman Catholic president (John F. Kennedy) sent the first troops over.
Dave Hunt was a fanatic. He died last year, but not after making a career of bearing false witness against the Catholic Church.

Here is a debate I listened to this morning while ripping up my kitchen floor. Its a two hour debate between Hunt and Kieth Fournier. Dave is exposed throughout as a liar. The Catholic Fournier, was led to this debate under a false pretense. He thought he was going to discuss his new book, but ended up on a podium in a debate format. Not surprising that Dave Hunt would try and sucker punch a Catholic. However, Mr. Hunt was the one who was blind sided by a well informed lawyer/Catholic.(who is now a Deacon)
What's disturbing to me is that I watched an earlier debate between Hunt and Karl Keating. It was the same ol' allegations. He threw the same ol' slander at Keating and was corrected on his misrepresentation of Catholicism. Yet....as you see here in this later debate, Dave Hunt completely ignored what Keating said, and used the same misrepresentations again. To me, that is the most disturbing thing about you people. You STILL misrepresent what the CC teaches.

www.youtube.com/watch...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548729 Jul 12, 2014
The moment the Jews OWNED land, their aggressive natures appeared, and they started grabbing more and more land away from their neighbors to enhance their own "opportunities."

They played Harry Truman (the then U.S. President) comparable to a fine-tuned "fiddle."

Notice how he stated, it wasn't "JUST" the Biblical part....
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “Plain Speaking”… Harry S. Truman … by Merle Miller

“But as I started to say … it wasn’t just the Biblical part about Palestine that interested me. The whole history of that area of the world is just about the most complicated and most interesting of any area, anywhere, and I have always made a very careful study of it. There has always been trouble there, always been wars from the time of Darius the Great and Rameses on, and the pity of it is that the whole area is just waiting to be developed. And the Arabs have just never seemed to take any interest in developing it. I have always thought that the Jews would, and of course, they have. But what has happened is only the beginning of what could happen, because potentially that is the richest area of the world.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#548730 Jul 12, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're a follower of author Dave Hunt? Wow. Everything you posted above is straight from this man's arsenal. Its all slander. It seems Hunt would blame the Catholic Church for the Vietnam War because a Roman Catholic president (John F. Kennedy) sent the first troops over.
Dave Hunt was a fanatic. He died last year, but not after making a career of bearing false witness against the Catholic Church.
Here is a debate I listened to this morning while ripping up my kitchen floor. Its a two hour debate between Hunt and Kieth Fournier. Dave is exposed throughout as a liar. The Catholic Fournier, was led to this debate under a false pretense. He thought he was going to discuss his new book, but ended up on a podium in a debate format. Not surprising that Dave Hunt would try and sucker punch a Catholic. However, Mr. Hunt was the one who was blind sided by a well informed lawyer/Catholic.(who is now a Deacon)
What's disturbing to me is that I watched an earlier debate between Hunt and Karl Keating. It was the same ol' allegations. He threw the same ol' slander at Keating and was corrected on his misrepresentation of Catholicism. Yet....as you see here in this later debate, Dave Hunt completely ignored what Keating said, and used the same misrepresentations again. To me, that is the most disturbing thing about you people. You STILL misrepresent what the CC teaches.
www.youtube.com/watch...
before spread such BS about your f...RCC
go to the church stick your head inside of catolic holy water bucket full of priest urines mix with toilet water,wash your head,elbows,fingers,than enter this thread and spread your verbal fanatism,insanity, nonsense and lies around

your internet links are worthy only to wipe up a....of women who got 3 weeks period?

you behave like more important than your phedofile pope,
your disturbances are less worthy than my laud farts at all of you RCC and organize satan christianity
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548731 Jul 12, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Everything you posted above is straight from this man's arsenal. Its all slander.
Protestants have always slandered Catholics, just as the Catholics slandered the Jews, and the Catholics slander the Protestants.

Religion is based on slander ... while at the same time the theologians all PREACH that it is based on LOVE.

"Mine is truth, and yours is lies ... blah, blah, blah........."
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#548732 Jul 12, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
When I decide I'll let you know.
That means you are insecure about your religious affiliation. I can't respect someone who launches anti Catholic diatribes daily, yet won't reveal their own denomination. Are you afraid there are notable sinners in your own church history? Are you afraid we'll find out the founder of your sect is STILL alive? It's no coincidence none of you will reveal your religious affiliation. You all answer: "we are Bible believing Christians". That's a cute diversion. Well, Im a Bible believing Catholic, so what are you?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548733 Jul 12, 2014
Rabbi Wise was a wise shyster.

He knew that Harry Truman believed that bunk from the Christian bible that the Jews had to go back to their homeland before Jesus would come to save dear old Harry.

The rabbi didn't believe that nonsense ... but he knew Harry DID believe it ... and the rabbi used it to his own advantage.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book “Plain Speaking”… Harry S. Truman … by Merle Miller

“But getting back to what you were asking about, that morning I saw Rabbi Wise. It was late in the morning, and I remember, he said,‘Mr. President, I’m not sure if you’re aware of the reasons underlying the wish of the Jewish people for a homeland.’

“He was just as polite as he possibly could be, but I’ve told you in those days nobody seemed to think I was aware of anything. I said I knew all about the history of the Jews
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548734 Jul 12, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That means you are insecure about your religious affiliation. I can't respect someone who launches anti Catholic diatribes daily, yet won't reveal their own denomination.
Would you respect him if he confessed that he WAS a Protestant???

After all, you believe that Jesus and God only respect Catholics ... RIGHT???

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#548735 Jul 12, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before spread such BS about your f...RCC
go to the church stick your head inside of catolic holy water bucket full of priest urines mix with toilet water,wash your head,elbows,fingers,than enter this thread and spread your verbal fanatism,insanity, nonsense and lies around
your internet links are worthy only to wipe up a....of women who got 3 weeks period?
you behave like more important than your phedofile pope,
your disturbances are less worthy than my laud farts at all of you RCC and organize satan christianity
OUCH!!!

My use of language is pristine compared to yours. Does that mean that I am holier than you???

Hahahahahaha

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#548736 Jul 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH!!!
My use of language is pristine compared to yours. Does that mean that I am holier than you???
Hahahahahaha
dr shrink is a lunatic, militant..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bear Claw 88,130
What is judge Wendall Giffin's REAL problem?? 18 min Rodney Bing 3
mgtow 2 hr the enlightened man 12
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 7 hr Fen Pok Sue Chee II 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr science is god 996,502
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 10 hr Steve Carl 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 hr Tony 6,921