Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667513 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#548060 Jul 7, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I am where God has planted me....
So you might t as well get used to it.......
The good Lord sow and plants widely amongst people.
BUT...What have you done about it?

"A sower went out to sow.
And as he sowed, some seed fell on the path,
and birds came and ate it up.

Some fell on rocky ground, where it had little soil.
It sprang up at once because the soil was not deep,
and when the sun rose it was scorched,
and it withered for lack of roots.

Some seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it...."
truth

Westminster, Australia

#548061 Jul 7, 2014
see
your law is not my law
first mary is been pure
law of purity
not lift up soul in vain
don't be accuser, don't swear false

crucifixion
Jesus took curse on cross!
Galatians 3;13
http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-13.htm

faith bealieve
power of cross
saint od propetog petkovic
she keep cross in hand
'bog te smeja'=go away in name of holy cross

sram te bilo=shame on you who is liar
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#548063 Jul 7, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>your Communion doesn't mean anything until You receive the blood of Jesus then and only then will you actually realize what he sacrificed.
in Revelation, Jesus speaks of the overcomer, who will receive this manna. what person in the catholic church has been an overcomer? look at your clergy, as filthy a bunch as ever was, none of them are overcomers, except to the sin in their black heart.
and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said,“This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
look closely, we who are Born Again, take this very serious, much more than you people do.
and when we come together to take Communion, we go to prayer, making sure that there is nothing between us and God.
and then we partake of that bread, knowing and remembering what He did for us.
to us , it isn't just a ritual, it is very deep and Spiritual, not just something that we go up, open our mouth and swallow. Does your clergy, stop and say lets all go to the Lord in Prayer, for you see that is what even Jesus did.
anything that your stupid mind could conjure up, the Truth can and will refute it.
Of course Holy Eucharist doesn't mean anything to you and yours.
All you can do is hollowly chew on bread and drink your grape juice.
You deny the transfiguration, removed yourself from Apostolic succession and the sacraments.

You should heed to St.Paul-

"For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus, on the night he was handed over, took bread,
and, after he had given thanks, broke it and said,“This is my body that is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

In the same way also the cup, after supper, saying,“This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes.

Therefore whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will have to answer for the body and blood of the Lord.
A person should examine himself, and so eat the bread and drink the cup.
For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body, eats and drinks judgment on himself.

That is why many among you are ill and infirm, and a considerable number are dying."

1Cor.11:23-30
marge

Leesburg, GA

#548064 Jul 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?????
I said,nothing about bananas, nor lashes.....
Faith in Jesus,as,Our Saviour....that's,the,subject
They have no Love that comes from above to share with you dear, they have not received it yet.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#548065 Jul 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Two amendments,Jesus,taught most important..both deal with LOVE.
FAITH IN CHRIST .....believe in Him as,Saviour ....
How,is that dismantling your Church ..
You choose,to say our belief is,evil...yer it's,Catholic teaching as,well.
Shouldn't Jesus,decide,about how,we,have a,relationship with him..that includes you ....
It's,each person ,,one,by one,to whom He has,relationship with
If you think it's,better with your Church between you...a,priest to hear,your confession...that's,up
To you and the,Lord...
Again my post in the,Wes,hours,of the,morning was about reaching out to the,Lord...I chose,not to do it through a priest , and got your post how,we,are,evil ...relationship,,Clay ...US,and,Him, you and,Him. Or you ,your priest and,Him...which is,it??
And,last night,again I did nit mention ANY RELIGION...quoted a,prayed as,ALL SAY ...what's,evil there??????
Judge,Not lest he,be judged ...I think Francis,said that too , but I'm nit quoting him.
Peace,
Jesus didn't come to earth to leave you a book.
Jesus Christ established The Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
truth

Westminster, Australia

#548066 Jul 7, 2014
see
Markelica is angry why someone watching her
very sad
she stay under symbol of bird,its her country symbol

we call that as birds=perad =group of birds

very sad
see
did you see big man as presidente when he say tanke;she
tanko=so small payment
see
not pay workers=they invest money into industry where they not going pay to much ..tanko tanko sheeeeeeee
pronausment ta;nk;e;she;n;e

resistance
od shake do lakta
body language=intelectual capability find out from small things to biggest
-be aware always be thankful
tankoshene
tanko
see music tango valcer=who say reclav=valcer
to je baba rekla mari da dade svome djedu

great investment under tanko=not pay tanko=oknat cu platit kad nema

huge investment ihlibetankosheneeeee

od shake do lakta=fist=pesnica=comunist symbol
see=linijom manjeg otpora=there is law where otpor=or where complain can't be=your law is not my law=they used another people for tanko tanko as music orkester as valcer=reci lave
reci lave sto ptice kruze oko tvoje glave
numbers zirafa as cifra udarila u glavu
bibi per bibi
billion per billion per billion per billion and so on
bumerang

see example how your law can't be my law=where cheap workers can't say nothing

byyyyyyyy
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#548067 Jul 7, 2014
"THE CATHOLIC CHURCH is the world's largest, and Christianity's oldest, religious body.
Her one billion members inhabit the width and breadth of the earth, comprising almost one-fifth of the total human population. She is far and away the most popular religious concept the world has ever known.....
Thank you.
Just like a monkey pounding on a keyboard, you're bound to get something right once in awhile.

Matt.16:17-19;

"Jesus said to him in reply,“Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.

Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”"
truth

Westminster, Australia

#548068 Jul 7, 2014
huge investment into another people law
where tanko=small payment
be aware alwayes say thank you
tankeshene=markelica pronouncement words

hello lave
sto ti ptice kruze oko glave

language body
its very easy find
linijom manjeg otpora
otpor=resistance=symbol hand shaka=fist
fist=communist country=where you can find
what you can find
tanko and tankeshene
tanko=small payment under law of others
when you say
your law is not my law
they used law of others toward treatment of many many many
great numbers is always great numbers

now atheist liked have law of fist others liked too and used where they can and they find how to operated
what you can't find in holy scripture
i find in your atheist bible

group of birds
seeeeeeeeeeeeee

i drove on map secrets with two birds
baba mara je to drzala na peci
pa kad spojijesh od obale do obale olako je nacrtati where nest stay
its easy drove where nest stay

tankosheno=o; nesh ;nako
kako vi ocete i drugi misle

byyyyyyy
I don't dream any more!
truth

Westminster, Australia

#548069 Jul 7, 2014
why birds wing going to be burn
its written
all angels and demon going to be fall
greek story
ones upon time be man call Ikarius
he fly fly toward sun
he burn down

see
go to the p.reech all around the world
nothing bring with yourself then your sandals as tonge
ma o c e tonge
maaa ovaj oche sandale
between father as oce and thy will come as sandal is big deference..
its zavit=as convent =witout shoes as autotabanic
truth

Westminster, Australia

#548070 Jul 8, 2014
maoce tong law
ma=mum oce=father
pronouncement
ma oche ko oche=someone will who want
meaning is total deference
see trade law

think always
say your law is not my law
maoce tong is been atheist not religion

there atheist bible=economy finance and politics
without that not stabilize country
hojo

Waconia, MN

#548071 Jul 8, 2014
"
QUESTION ...WHY GO TO A CORRUPTIBLE MAN?
WHEN ONE IS TOLD BY JESUS THAT HE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO GOD IN JESUS NAME
AND GET THE ANSWERS..
We as Catholics "reject" corruptible (MEN) like yourself, and the rest of your other 42,199+ self interpreting bible only preachers who (interpret by misinterpreting) Gods Word with contradictions, inconsistencies and conflicting Protestant denominations ALL claiming to be preaching the Truth of the Bible..........I have asked EVERY so-called bible expert????? on this forum "Which one of you among the 42,000+ "man made" bible only denominational preachers is interpreting the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the words of Jesus, the Gospels and the Epistles "IN the bible......There can be ONLY one TRUTH----------NOT 42,200+ contradicting TRUTHS........So which one is it!!!.......The one that "yells the loudest"?????--- The one that calls the other bible only's the most belittling names such as "stupid, ignorant, imbicells, dumb, etc. or is the one that (argues) quotes and misquotes, interprets and misinterprets the most bible verses..... We (asCatholics) are ALL anxiously awaiting he answer to see which one of you self appointed bible only Protestant "experts"??????????d istorts, perverts, and twists the TRUE interpretation of the bible the most!........
hojo

Waconia, MN

#548072 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
~~~
I am where God has planted me....
So you might t as well get used to it.
I have given you the word of God...which you will be judged by when you stand before Him...
JESUS SAID
Joh_12:48 He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him:
(NOTE
THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN , THE SAME SHALL JUDGE YOU IN THE LAST DAY
In the last day....WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD..
YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY THE "SOLA SCRIPTURA OF JESUS CHRIST"...
Your books.... your paraphernalia/inventions and rituals that you have attempted to add will be destroyed with the rest of the fictions fables
THIS IS WHAT THE APOSTLE PETER (YOUR ALLEGED FIRST POPE ) WROTE...
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements
shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Your "half-truth half-heresy" bible only----"man-made" Christianity is just another one of the more than 42,000 contradicting and inconsistent self interpreting denominations that has "absolutely non basis of ANY biblical or historical truth to back up ANY of its (make-it-up-as-you-go) Protestant preaching------NEVER believed by ANYONE until the 18th century.....God NEVER was,----nor EVER WILL be the author of your "hodge- podge" of divided , splintered and contradicting bible interpreting "man- made" denominations..........The TRUTH of the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ has be firmly grounded, established and initiated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF over 2000 years ago in and through HIS Apostolic Catholic Church , the Bride of Christ........You, Confrinting can believe "anything you want"!!!!!Makes absolutely (no difference) to us as Catholics!!!!......We knife where the TRUTH is ----and it is NOT in your bible only contradicting and divided Protestant denominations !!!!!!
Michael

Canada

#548073 Jul 8, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
.....NOTHINGNESS is what your agnostic beliefs ....Zeroness, Ziltch Void,Vaccuum,...
.......You honestly believe an all loving God who has always existed and reined dominion over nothing for all time before, one day decided to gather a bunch of rock from nowhere, formed a snowball shaped earth, waited 4 billion years for it to cool down, then patiently waited another 2 million years to send his son to planet earth who is also God just to save you and a few others to live in eternal bliss while the majority of his creation that he still waits for after 2 million years, to cycle through is destined to pain/suffering in an unknown location called hell?

...You honestly believe God did all these things, waited all this time just for you Hojo?

...Why would God need Hojo, Anthony, ReginaM., Star C, Clay pool? Why?
Michael

Canada

#548074 Jul 8, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The good Lord sow and plants widely amongst people.
BUT...What have you done about it?
"A sower went out to sow.
And as he sowed, some seed fell on the path,
and birds came and ate it up.
Some fell on rocky ground, where it had little soil.
It sprang up at once because the soil was not deep,
and when the sun rose it was scorched,
and it withered for lack of roots.
Some seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it...."
...,Now your a poet, just like the bible writers.
Michael

Canada

#548075 Jul 8, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ established The Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
...So why would God want you? Why would God need or want anything?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#548076 Jul 8, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus is Lord to you and the other born againers.....then why did you undo everything He and His Apostles died giving us? Each Sacrament, one by one, has been destroyed....as each generation of born againers passed. You can't even boast about having the Bible since your interpretations are different than what He actually taught....
The chief events,in Christianity are the sacrificial death of Jesus and HIS RESURRECTUIN..

Not anything dine by man.

If we cannot agree on so simple a thing as we are unworthy, but God so loved the world that HE Gave His SON....
Every true,Christian, regardless of denomination, holds to this.

The BLOOD OF THE LAMB WAS SHED FOR MANKIND .

There is little hope for us ...TO TREAT EACH OTHER AS,BROTHERS AND SISTERS ....if we cannot meet on common ground ...

You are,so angry, you cannot agree on the SIMPLEST , MOST PROFOUND truths of our COMMON FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOUR ....

If a,person met Christ tonight, by the leasing of the Holy Spirit , yet never saw,a,priest...and died....what is,more important , their acceptance of Jesus or the blessing of a priest???

You really make me wonder Clay......Jesus is in our hearts and spirit s...regardless of Church affiliation .

Or he's Not , unless a priest says so ..???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#548077 Jul 8, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote

Jesus Christ established The Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

Answer

THE WORD,His WORD was made flesh .
He died for us, nit to create a worldly system .
Each person will meet Christ..we WILL BE his bride....the body of believers...of every walk of life,...and yes denomination WILL be no Parr of it..no man WILL stand between us and Our Lord
CHRIST did not tell Nicodemys to follow the rules of Judaism or the Vatican..he said BE BIRN AGAIN..
Horny

Nürnberg, Germany

#548078 Jul 8, 2014
Believing in god is just wanting to be completely ignorant. It´s cool as long as it doesn´t affect other people. Especially in 3rd world countries.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#548079 Jul 8, 2014
Horny wrote:
Believing in god is just wanting to be completely ignorant. It´s cool as long as it doesn´t affect other people. Especially in 3rd world countries.
With a name like horny, you would know.
Welcome to the machine
hojo

Waconia, MN

#548080 Jul 8, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.......You honestly believe an all loving God who has always existed and reined dominion over nothing for all time before, one day decided to gather a bunch of rock from nowhere, formed a snowball shaped earth, waited 4 billion years for it to cool down, then patiently waited another 2 million years to send his son to planet earth who is also God just to save you and a few others to live in eternal bliss while the majority of his creation that he still waits for after 2 million years, to cycle through is destined to pain/suffering in an unknown location called hell?
...You honestly believe God did all these things, waited all this time just for you Hojo?
...Why would God need Hojo, Anthony, ReginaM., Star C, Clay pool? Why?
Ultimately God places us ALL on this earth to "make a choice"!......,Choosing to live for HIM and acknowledge HIM or to reject HIM and live in our own selfishness, rebelliousness and defiance just like the Prodigal son did in Luke 11..........It's that simple!........,Your choice Michael !......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 979,264
Waiting to pee 43 min Tallguy95 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Clearwater 92,242
allofourstuff.com 1 hr AllofOurStuff 1
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 1 hr kingwhats 449
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 hr The Real Donald T... 30
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Big Daddy K 94
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr what 285,938
More from around the web