Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 647070 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#547641 Jul 5, 2014
cross=12 stage
lag hands body entireeeeeeeeee and complite
give yourself o cross
pray 14 station cross
its written
on cross curse is taken
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#547642 Jul 5, 2014
which light belong to whom
white light or golden pure light

da sve cujesh sto ti zeli dusha moja

reci
sveti krizu ja te ljubim
krizem se skida proklestvo

kako se ojecash

razapet na krizu
kako izgleda lijepo

prvo osjecash tako snaznu posesiju
ojecash se prikovan za kriz
tako munjevitu snagu
onda osjecash se slobodan zasticeno ko u nekom krilu na krizu

I resist that Power
i fill very nice in loving power as some-one keep you as child in arms
i resist crown pain
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#547643 Jul 5, 2014
i uze me na kriz i prikova me za njeg
ruke noge tijelo sve
samo jedno nije
crown pain=concesnes
nema te snage koja se moze opisati da te neko moze spasiti

onda odjednom
ko u voljenoj snazi kao da te drzi i cuva na tom krizu

no crown pain i resist from that cross
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#547644 Jul 5, 2014
ja sam bila setala izmedju vas
buduci zivot postoji
ide dalje svojim tokom
ja sam bila u svijetlu
ovako kako jesam
concesness registered that
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#547645 Jul 5, 2014
na krizu zivot je dat
da ti mozes zivit dalje
zivot postoji dalje
neboj se
nije kraj svijeta

krizu ja te ljubim
moje ruke moje noge moje tijelo
upotpunosti bilo je duhovno na krizu
ja sam dala sebe
da t moresh zivit dalje
ja sam svijetlo
samo tako sam vidjela

12 stage=cross=preserve
Michael

Canada

#547647 Jul 5, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I........There are also records of unrepentant divorced and remarried men and women who were thrown out of the Catholic Christian Church as adulterers.
......If the catholic church gets their teaching tools from God and you claim the church threw out unrepentant divorced and remarried catholics, why today would these people still be members of the church?

.....I have never seen any catholic priest/bishop remove someone from the church because they haven't followed the rules.

......The church was created by man made rules that suited the Vatican powers during each era.

...You still can't see that?(lol)!!
Michael

Canada

#547648 Jul 5, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad to find a Bible Only Christian.
Can you show me the verse that states The Bible is the final word of God on the church Jesus established?
Thanks in advance.
....Hey Poncho ......show me the proof that the names associated with the 4 gospels are the actual people who wrote them?

....,There are no originals of the bible just edited copies of edited copies of edited copies.

......something is wrong Cisco

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#547649 Jul 5, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>may you go with our prayers backing you and may God protect you and her. Amen.
Amen..we wish and pray for Kay's recovery...God bless her ...and GIF ..
truth

Westminster, Australia

#547651 Jul 5, 2014
its written
no winks
every semaphore winks
truth

Westminster, Australia

#547652 Jul 5, 2014
Pray heart of Jesus!
God is full of Mercy!
hojo

Waconia, MN

#547653 Jul 5, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
The Catholic Church was the first to depart from the Word of God and continues to be departed from it by denying the power of the scriptures and placing the church on a higher plane. Indeed the Church contradicts itself from year to year - from pope to pope - and has been since its inception. If THAT is not MAN MADE, I don't know what is.
-
I am a Bible Believing Christian. Nothing more, nothing
Of course you are!!......Just another Bible Believing "contradicting and inconsistent" self-interpreting fundamentalist that claims the TRUTH of the Word of God just like 42,200 other self appointed Protestant preachers who ALSO claim that same TRUTH of the Bible.....EVERY ONE of your self interpreting (or better yet mis-interpreting (hodge-podge) of denominations are MAN MADE beginning with Luther, then Zwingili, Calvin, Hus, Cranmer, Knox, Wesley and on and on and on (now) into the 21st century on this forum with Confrinting,Oxbow, Marge,etc.etc.etc. and now YOU Guest.......We are ALL anxiously awaiting as to which one of your inconsistent denominations is the "actual Truth"!!...On this forum it seems to be the one that "yells" the loudest and calls the other "belittling names....God "never was nor ever will be" the author of your bible only Protestant contradicting confusion and chaos!.....

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#547654 Jul 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....Hey Poncho ......show me the proof that the names associated with the 4 gospels are the actual people who wrote them?
....,There are no originals of the bible just edited copies of edited copies of edited copies.
......something is wrong Cisco
There is no proof.

But there is much evidence contra.

For example, the two earliest copies of John date to the end of the 2nd century and are anonymous.

Also, since they both lack the Pericope Adulterae, they are evidence of tampering with the received text.

Columbus, OH

#547655 Jul 5, 2014
truth wrote:
na krizu zivot je dat
da ti mozes zivit dalje
zivot postoji dalje
neboj se
nije kraj svijeta
krizu ja te ljubim
moje ruke moje noge moje tijelo
upotpunosti bilo je duhovno na krizu
ja sam dala sebe
da t moresh zivit dalje
ja sam svijetlo
samo tako sam vidjela
12 stage=cross=preserve
Just for you and your crisis:

Columbus, OH

#547656 Jul 5, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
No, actually according to Christ, they are not. They just 'call' themselves Christian.
-
-
http://biblehub.com/niv/matthew/7.htm
TRUE and FALSE Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly,‘I NEVER KNEW YOU. AWAY FROM ME, YOU EVILDOERS!’
-
-
http://biblehub.com/niv/1_john/2.htm
3 We know that we have come to know him IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS. 4 Whoever says,“I know him,” but DOES NOT DO what he COMMANDS is a LIAR, and the TRUTH is NOT in THAT PERSON. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
-
Right out the starting gate, they disobey Christ by calling their religious leaders "father".
From there, they murdered and tortured 'heretics'
-
They never have obeyed Christ.
Hey, dummy, Christ is pretend.

And you don't know what Jesus taught.

But from your own anonymous source known as 1 John:

"I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning."

-- 1 John 2:13

Guess he didn't know about that ban, eh?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#547657 Jul 5, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wherever the bishop appears, there let the people be; as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church....
How stupid to in-SIN-uate that Jesus (the supposed Jewish Rabbi) would have supported Catholic "dogmatic doctrines."

Prince George, Canada

#547658 Jul 5, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
The Catholic Church was the first to depart from the Word of God
That was the message from the Jews that were faithful to Judaism.

You are determined to steal the thunder from those Jews with your Protestant DRIVEL!

Prince George, Canada

#547659 Jul 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Show my words that say "Jesus had no religion"...
You stated that Jesus was neither Catholic nor Protestant. So was he a Gnostic Christian according to your universal truth theology ... or was he baptized into a no-name religion after being a Jewish rabbi.

Your sermons are based on the mount of your stupidity.

Columbus, OH

#547660 Jul 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that Jesus was neither Catholic nor Protestant. So was he a Gnostic Christian according to your universal truth theology ... or was he baptized into a no-name religion after being a Jewish rabbi.
Your sermons are based on the mount of your stupidity.
Jesus was a Jew, as were his immediate followers.

Observant Jews.

Prince George, Canada

#547661 Jul 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture is coming into focus!!!!
When a baby dies, his body is buried...his soul goes to Heaven...no one needs to guide his soul to Heaven, nor the soul of anyone else who dies as a born again Christian..
What if the soul of the baby is not of a born-again Christian? Does it automatically know that it has to go straight to hell???

Your theology is as wacky as the theology of all the other religious "philosophers."

And don't forget that the baby did not CHOOSE to be of any religion. That was a curse from the baby's parents put upon the baby.

Idiocy.

Prince George, Canada

#547662 Jul 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now a proven liar..."According to Oxbow ... Jesus hadn't been in any religion until he became a Protestant." I never said no such..
I asked YOU at what time in history did Jesus convert to your Protestant religion ... and you wouldn't answer.

He must BE a Protestant in order to be perfected in spirit as are you ... RIGHT???

If he's not Protestant ... you won't allow Jesus in heaven, along with the Catholics and all the other human refuse.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min It aint necessari... 49,606
4 Best book to learn CPA 25 min VPNproxy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,730
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,823
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 105,691
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr ChristineM 445,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web