Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,240
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#547263 Jul 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Don't tell me...is my slip showing again?
For me it's STILL showing.

Prince George, Canada

#547264 Jul 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> wrong...my goal now is to argue with You and no one else but You.....You are an enemy of God....
Don't forget now that the God loves the Muslims and is going to send you to Islam's hell.

And the Muslim devil knows what REAL torture is all about.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following……

We all heard about Hell. That was what Quran school was mostly about: Hell and all the mistakes that could put us there. The Quran lists Hell’s torments in vivid detail: sores, boiling water, peeling skin, burning flesh, dissolving bowels, the everlasting fires that burns you forever, for as your flesh chars and your juices boil, you form new skin. These details overpower you, ensuring you will obey.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#547265 Jul 3, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayers you will never hear from "true believers:"
"Dear God, please give eternal peace to all but the most wicked, regardless of the faith in which they were born. Also, please cure all children of cancer.
ramen
I am sorry but this is not true. In church we always pray for those in this world that is suffering in sin, health, the wick,.. not true, honestly.

Prince George, Canada

#547266 Jul 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Have a Banana June...lol
As we are both more dumbed down than monkeys, I suggest that we share one!

How about it? Do you want fly down from your cloud of illusion and join me at ground-level to share a banana?

:)

Location hidden

#547267 Jul 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget now that the God loves the Muslims and is going to send you to Islam's hell.
And the Muslim devil knows what REAL torture is all about.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following……
We all heard about Hell. That was what Quran school was mostly about: Hell and all the mistakes that could put us there. The Quran lists Hell’s torments in vivid detail: sores, boiling water, peeling skin, burning flesh, dissolving bowels, the everlasting fires that burns you forever, for as your flesh chars and your juices boil, you form new skin. These details overpower you, ensuring you will obey.
We shall see wont we.....

Prince George, Canada

#547268 Jul 3, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayers you will never hear from "true believers:"
"Dear God, please give eternal peace to all but the most wicked, regardless of the faith in which they were born. Also, please cure all children of cancer.
ramen
The prayer always is ... "Dear God ... Please instill in them my religious beliefs to that they can spend eternity in bliss with you and me."

Location hidden

#547269 Jul 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As we are both more dumbed down than monkeys, I suggest that we share one!
How about it? Do you want fly down from your cloud of illusion and join me at ground-level to share a banana?
:)
No thanks...I hate banana's....I prefer strawberries

Prince George, Canada

#547270 Jul 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry but this is not true. In church we always pray for those in this world that is suffering in sin, health, the wick,.. not true, honestly.
You want others to become mentally well on earth by joining your Greek Orthodox belief so that in a hereafter they can be allowed in Greek Orthodox heaven.

You don't want sinners to have to go to Greek Orthodox hell.

That is what you term as "generosity."

Prince George, Canada

#547271 Jul 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> We shall see wont we.....
I don't know if we will see anything after our physical bodies die ... but the fact is that if a creator exists ... it could just as easily favor the faithful Muslims over you as not ... RIGHT???

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#547272 Jul 3, 2014
Hey, clay.

your [rodents] cant even keep the good ones home to play for your University. and clay, chuck knew who this one player was. lol@U.

Cincinnati linebacker Justin Hilliard and Minnesota defensive end Jashon Cornell, two of the nation’s top 15 senior high school football players, pledged to attend Ohio State. The duo had their announcements simultaneously livestreamed on the Internet as part of their plan to attend the same college.

Prince George, Canada

#547273 Jul 3, 2014
Humans in personalized religious cults were all taught that a god favored them ... and many of them were so greedy for full attention ... they all believed what the philosophers taught them was based on truth.

Yet many preachers of religion committed suicide ... probably because their consciences knew better and could no longer be BRIBED by such obnoxious LIES.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#547274 Jul 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee ... I hope NOT! I would have to spend eternity with braggarts who gloat continually about how fortunate they are that they are not in hell with the scum of the earth.
Probably better than the alternative of eternity getting pineapples shoved up your as$!
I am really mad at you June.

Prince George, Canada

#547275 Jul 3, 2014
When I was young I could never be persuaded to make a vow to a god in any specific cult that I would never leave the cult for another cult or to become an Agnostic or an Atheist.

Many devotees in religious cults were and are certain that if they abandon the "God" of their personalized religion ... he will abandon them.

That FEAR is what the theologians WANTED you to believe ... so you would be too frightened TO leave their personalized cults.

I didn't fall for their fear-tactics, because when I was under the spell of religion I talked my self into believing that God would welcome all souls back into eternal bliss from where the souls first came.

Now ... I believe that religion was and is ALL nothing but personalized philosophy.

Prince George, Canada

#547276 Jul 3, 2014
Unless the god was a monster, it never would have created physical bodies for Adam and Eve to become sinners, because before he committee that crime of passion, they were in heaven with him ... happy little angels flying around in their invisible spirits worshipping God ... as he commanded.

Theology is blathering idiocy!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#547277 Jul 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mary Hammond stated that I had murdered both of my daughters, only one Christian posted back to Mary that her sentiments were not "called for."
All the rest of the HOLY Christians were silent on that issue.
I never reported Mary, because I understood that she wanted me to be banned from Topix for daring to disagree that her Catholic religion was not on line with Jesus and God's sentiments.
Back then I was also under the spell of religion, but the difference was, I believed that "God" loved everybody and would welcome all "souls" home with open invisible arms.
No One, Atheist or Christian, should disrespect some one over the loss of a loved like you did that lady..
I loved chatting with you June, I do not agree with your non belief, but I enjoyed reading your thoughts.
I lost ALL respect that I did have for you then..
Things and people do get heated up and talk shy, but there should be some kind of mutual respect, To me, you crossed that line.
I am really mad at you..

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#547278 Jul 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
that is NOT going to happen ..........
It already did you baffling fool. The Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision is a huge victory for the First Amendment and religious freedom.

It's a victory for all religiously abiding individuals and for all those who despise the yoke Obama has put around our necks.

This decision opens the door to rejecting Obamacare and many of his other power grabs.

Justice Ginsberg got it 100 percent right in her dissent: "Companies can now opt out of any law."

Now you can say you oppose blood transfusions because you're a Jehovah's Witness.

You can say you oppose anti-depressants because you're a Scientologist.

You can say you won't take a medication derived from pigs because you're a religious Muslim or Jew.

In other words, now almost anybody can opt out of the laws Ginsberg and her colleagues have written over the last 20 years that have destroyed America.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#547279 Jul 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, but they don't think that Communion has anything to do with His Saving Grace.
and there is no way that you can tell us that what you think being Saved is can be compared to what the Apostles taught.
when a person Got Saved in he Bible, they were filled with the Holy Ghost, and that had NOTHING to do with them eating a piece of Grain, and I have Never read where Peter told Cornelius that a piece of grain every once in awhile would bring Salvation to them and they could kill Jesus every time they ate that grain.
over the centuries, your system has changed and perverted the Truth as recorded in the Bible.
you can lie all you want, but the Bible says that when we come together to take Communion, we do IT in Remembrance of Him(His death , actually). If you can show me that the bible says something different, I would like to read it.
and don't bring up what some kook said 400 years later, I don't care about OPINIONS, I care about what the bible says. PERIOD.
that Last Supper was Symbolic in nature, the Bread(not Him breaking it) was Him Sharing it with them and the Salvation that would be given to them.
the wine indicated that it would be His Blood that would be covering the sins of the World.
you can eat every piece of grain in the World, but it will never Save you, you can become a wino, but that will Never Save you, you can have gallons of tap water poured on your head, but it will never do anything but get you wet.
and you brought up GIF and his wife. I think they will agree with just about everything written on this post, and they would include this also.
when those people got Saved and received the holy Ghost, they spoke in Tongues, and let me ask you this, when they sprinkled you with tap water, did YOU speak in tongues.
going to bed, will answer in the AM.to any replies, unless it is oxbore, he is to boring to talk to anymore.
Frankly, I don't know exactly what their sect teaches regarding their communion, I do know that Kay has indicated more than once that they see it as much more than just a piece of grain.

As far as baptism is concerned, you can cite scripture verses til the cows come home that you think support of your "gettin' wet" belief, and you can disregard the beliefs of the men who were taught directly by the apostles and the many millions of Christians who lived and died before you got saved, but they all said you're wrong. The sane person would weigh the evidence between those folks and a nutjob like you and, of course, tell you to take a hike.

Caught any catfish lately?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#547280 Jul 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> No thanks...I hate banana's....I prefer strawberries
....then meet her in the strawberry patch. I would love to see you girls tangle.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#547281 Jul 3, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus----(yes)--it was "Jesus HIMSELF" who said in John 6:47-59 ...."For unless you eat my body (which is real food) and drink my blood(which is real drink)----you "CANNOT" have eternal life!!.......Communion with Jesus is receiving HIM as His sacrificial gift, of His True body and True blood in the Eucharist....which has been historically and biblically PROVEN to be True for over 2000 years.......
.........Not long ago when you were a proud protestant, you probably criticized catholics telling them that bible only was the way to go and catholic cannon laws and the catechism were man made bunk and you couldn't understand why everyone didn't see the world like you.

.....When your church kicked you out, you immediately became bitter and changed your way of thinking because you were full of rage and revenge, and then started criticizing bible only, embraced everything catholic, and now you can't understand why people don't see the world like you see it.

.....what's your next move?

Location hidden

#547282 Jul 3, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Probably better than the alternative of eternity getting pineapples shoved up your as$!
I am really mad at you June.
Yikes! I will never see pineapples in the same way again.. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Lumajuice 793,160
Homosexuality isn't just 'sin'......it's AN ABO... 33 min Ninja of Reason 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,248
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Rathore 38,042
Does science disprove biblical teachings??? 2 hr Ninja of Reason 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr samanthar 97,403
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr lovewithin 39,640
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr Rick in Kansas 475
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 607,025
More from around the web