Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692112 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#546188 Jun 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted . A snake will only strike if it feels in danger..
If a god was protecting the religious snake-handlers, the snakes would not feel in danger, and the snake-handlers would not die from scaring the venom out of the snakes.

However, God has devised far worse ways of dying. He likes to watch his animal creation SUFFER.

Religion is based on bull-cookies.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#546189 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
You shouldn't HAVE favorites. All Atheists are simply mortal, dumb, animals, as are those in religion.
And I am serious.
I do have favorites and you are it, you're not atheist June.
you were Indoctrinated Into Religion and will always be Christian, no matter how much you wanna deny it..
I don't like atheist at all, as I feel they're nothing but complainers and a bunch of whining as$ kids.
I am only trying to be friendly with you as I do most people.
I do NOT agree with anything you say, it's just I have empathy for you, and I find humor In your Ignorance.. you're pathetic June...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#546190 Jun 28, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
[I have not him one single dime...].this from oxbore.
this is very difficult for anyone to cipher. almost as bad as when oxbore tried to translate the verse that I wrote in Greek.
even truth from au. writes better than that.
I am going to have to revise my thoughts about how far he did go in grade school..
this sentence could be compared to a fourth grader, not a seventh grader. if so, our nation is in bad trouble with our educational services.
there is NO reason why some person should come on this Forum drunk and/or stoned
You are grasping at straws...I immediately corrected my error...quote: oops..not given,.which was during my first cup of coffee in the morning...his was late at night...to my knowledge, he still has made no correction..

You may be well educated....that does not make you smart....my jackass in the barn is very smart...thank God he never attended a university....

Location hidden

#546191 Jun 28, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text> a Salutation is just that, a Saluation.
do you know very much when a person starts their letters..
as far as the remainder of your post. ignorance glows very bright. nuff said
Truth cannot be refuted nor proven wrong...

Oxbow wrote:
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>when james started out his letter, he says Brethern.
now use some common sense, who would he be talking to, if not the Church,
never mind, it is over your head, you are to stupid to understand.

You are lying..again..he did not use brethern when he started his letter...it starts like this: James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

You are lying...again...brethern: delphus (the womb); a brother (literally or figuratively) near or remote (much like 1):--brother. Nothing about "church"..

You are lying again...this is what you said: James taught that a person could walk away, and then he encouraged the remainder of the church to try and restore or bring them back into the church. "walk away" "church" "restore"do not show as being in James...

You are, again, proven a liar..live with it...

Location hidden

#546192 Jun 28, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that "NONE of ANY" of this is (my opinion)....... The TRUTH of the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Chist and His One True Ostolic Catholic Church has been proven, authenticated and verified over and over and over again for over 2000 years by the Early Church Fathers, who were ALL Catholic and who were ALL led, directed and inspired by the Holy Spirit of Amighty God HIMSELF--who wrote the bible and correctly interpreted it!.........ALL atheists,agnosticsc, bible only self-proclaimed Protestant ( ministers????) along with EVERY OTHER non-Catholic on this forum relays upon "opinion, opinion, opinion and what me,me, me and I,I,I thinks is the truth as they bicker, argue, complain, bitch and belittle each other (calling each other stupid, dumb and ignorant as they inflate "editorializing egos" with more and more "opinionated pride"!
it is a hodge podge of mass confusion!... The difference is that WE as Catholics have the TRUTH of the Mass leaving the rest of you with the confusion!......
Ah love it!!!! You are calling your pope a liar!!!! Keep on trucking...

Location hidden

#546193 Jun 28, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
MAY I REMIND YOU THAT..
THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. IS...
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
NOTE
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China!!!????

Herein is the subject matter..

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no materials in the church Jesus built in the first century...
You win the cigar!!!! "He excavated us out of the first Adam"
excavate
v.t.-vat•ed,-vat•ing.
1. to form into a hollow, as by digging: The ground was excavated for a foundation.
2. to make (a hole, tunnel, etc.) by removing material.
3. to dig or scoop out (earth, sand, etc.).
4. to expose or lay bare by or as if by digging; unearth.

The Bible says a little wine is good for the stomach....but you are overdoing it!!!!!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546194 Jun 28, 2014
Some idiot wrote a hymn ... "God sees the little sparrow fall."

Well, if he sees it, why doesn't he stop the little sparrow from HAVING to fall?

If I had power to create a universe, there would BE no suffering ... PERIOD.

The idea that a god sits in a perfect heaven and doesn't suffer, while his creation never stops suffering means that the god if the god exists, it is extremely CRUEL ... not HOLY.

Get over your selves ... you FOOLS!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

God sees the little sparrow fall,
It meets His tender view;
If God so loves the little birds,
I know He loves me, too.

He loves me, too, He loves me, too,
I know He loves me, too;
Because He loves the little things,
I know He loves me, too.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546195 Jun 28, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah love it!!!! You are calling your pope a liar!!!! Keep on trucking...
And by USING the same Catholic bible as the pope, Martin Luther taught you universal truth ... Right idiot???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546196 Jun 28, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no materials in the church Jesus built in the first century...
Jesus the Jewish Rabbi building a Protestant church.

Hahahahahaha
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546197 Jun 28, 2014
At least the Muslims don't preach that Jesus built a mosque.

I guess they thought that would be stretching a good thing too far.

However, some of them DO claim that Jesus will come back with the Mahdi, having already been converted to the only universal truth of Islam.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#546199 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And by USING the same Catholic bible as the pope, Martin Luther taught you universal truth ... Right idiot???
It's a Catholic plot.

Catholics know most of the Bible is shear lunacy. That's why they ignore most of it.

On the other hand, the born-agains feel for it in full, taking up snakes, god made the universe in 7 days, etc., etc.

Good job Catholics. You hooked them suckers.

Cagy rascals, those Catholics.

peace and love,
ramen .
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#546200 Jun 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I do have favorites and you are it, you're not atheist June.
you were Indoctrinated Into Religion and will always be Christian, no matter how much you wanna deny it..
I don't like atheist at all, as I feel they're nothing but complainers and a bunch of whining as$ kids.
I am only trying to be friendly with you as I do most people.
I do NOT agree with anything you say, it's just I have empathy for you, and I find humor In your Ignorance.. you're pathetic June...
June is your "favorite? Is that how you talk about your "friends?" By calling them pathetic?

Look in the mirror dummy. June owns you. She has you spinning like a top.

peace and love,
ramen

PS - she's not a christian, sh'es too honest. She's a Pastafarian.
Michael

Canada

#546201 Jun 28, 2014
Gods r Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
99.9% know deep in their heart that it's a delusion.
So no chance of that happening, any more than they'll pray that our deformed soldiers re-grow lost limbs.
On the other hand, the science that they fight so hard against is performing miracles in that arena. Some can now move and manipulate their prosthetic limbs just by thinking.
ramen
...For some unknown reason God discriminates against limbless people. No matter how hard they pray, no matter if catholics/protestants these poor souls can never make themselves whole again...

.....Over at Lourdes/Fatima are mountain high piles of canes/crutches, discarded by thousands who believe their ailments were cured,(praise the Lord!) but rummage through the pile and you won't find one prosthesis.

.....something is wrong with the prayer process that needs to be fair to everyone.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#546202 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Some idiot wrote a hymn ... "God sees the little sparrow fall."
Well, if he sees it, why doesn't he stop the little sparrow from HAVING to fall?
If I had power to create a universe, there would BE no suffering ... PERIOD.
The idea that a god sits in a perfect heaven and doesn't suffer, while his creation never stops suffering means that the god if the god exists, it is extremely CRUEL ... not HOLY.
Get over your selves ... you FOOLS!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
God sees the little sparrow fall,
It meets His tender view;
If God so loves the little birds,
I know He loves me, too.
He loves me, too, He loves me, too,
I know He loves me, too;
Because He loves the little things,
I know He loves me, too.
I suffer every time I read one of your posts, goofy.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#546203 Jun 28, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Glad to see you remembered. I did not say there was a decision at all in leaving Protestantism and moving toward Catholicism. I think, in hindsight that the shear difference, and my lack of knowledge moved me toward Catholicism, and the RCC.
I sort of look back and think how chaotic Protestants approach things, and the RCC had a disciplined approach toward spirituality that I lacked.
I have not decided to leave either one of them behind, but am moving in a more spiritual way now....
Your constant lying is "spiritual?"

You're supposed to be a trained scientist, remember? And a veteran. Try to stay in costume.

Start here. What is the purpose of the RCC? You should be able to state it in one sentence, oh spiritual one.

peace and love,
ramen
Michael

Canada

#546204 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
God had a long "hit-list" of offenders ... or at least that's what the theologians taught was based on universal truth.
...but imagine being the very last person burned at the stake under the old process, then the very next person committing heresy is excommunicated not burned to a crisp.

.....the last person killed under the old church policy.(burned at the stake).......Poor Bastard.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#546205 Jun 28, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Rose stop encouraging him, he preaches a false gospel and abuses those who disagree with him, why can't you see this???
Marge,

Instead of talking about HOW YOU THINK PRESTON is teaching a false gospel.....try and study and understand the Word of God and get out of the false doctrine of OSAS......

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#546206 Jun 28, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if it's just your hard head or you're being intentionally obtuse. Look at confrinting's above post as he uses "Roman" Catholic in an attempt to isolate it from all the other ancient Churches who have THE EXACT SAME "rituals and calisthenics". Notice that he NEVER calls it the Catholic Church.
Yes, the term, when used as it was meant to be used, is not a problem for Catholics. But you have no problem when hateful bigots like your friend confrint and other protestant bigots use it to bad mouth the Church. Go ahead and continue to pretend to play neutral Rose, but you're not fooling the Catholics.
Anthony for the last time on this..I'm not playing anything .

I expressed the thought that arguing over the NAME that your Church used for a long time and that half the world sees you as denigrated the argument..

PEOPLE here believe what they believe ...did Constantine change things ,in order to appeal to Romans???
we will find out s one day .in heaven As we will on most things..Imo.
I personally always thought that mariology was emphasized for the sake of women converts in a society that did not value women...I'm sure it was appealing and most women are the more devout in Catholicism over the centuries , don't you think?

.as you know,that's not the history that bothers me ...with the RCC ...GIF and the others are not going to change because you say it's not really the Roman Catholic Church ....

You are not going to change anyone's thinking by arguing over a name the CHURCH actually DID call itself .....that was the point ....

But go ahead, I just think that's not the point ..

By the way, sorry to hear the pope is not well ..just heard a,blurb on the news ...
Michael

Canada

#546207 Jun 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> When are you gonna learn that to a believer, your opinion means nothing June.. I know what I have witnessed and your Ignorance only makes me laugh :)
You try sooo hard to get someone to believe that you're right and 3 billion people are wrong, June you are the minority and your minority opinion falls on deaf ears across the board..
I think that it's like with any animal as it is In the sense of fear..
I do know a few preachers that conned and they would " milk" the snakes of poison, so if they did get bit it would not harm them, also most kept the snakes fed well to deter them from biting. A snake will only strike if it feels in danger..
...June gets a wider variety, and larger number of people posting to her than you do. How do you explain that?

.......If it was a popularity contest she would win hands down.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#546208 Jun 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> When are you gonna learn that to a believer, your opinion means nothing June.. I know what I have witnessed and your Ignorance only makes me laugh :)
You try sooo hard to get someone to believe that you're right and 3 billion people are wrong, June you are the minority and your minority opinion falls on deaf ears across the board..
I think that it's like with any animal as it is In the sense of fear..
I do know a few preachers that conned and they would " milk" the snakes of poison, so if they did get bit it would not harm them, also most kept the snakes fed well to deter them from biting. A snake will only strike if it feels in danger..
"Deaf ears" don't reply all the time.

Stop the denial. She owns you and that's why you hate her and call her names.at the same time you call her your friend.

Go back three squares and try again dummy.

peace and love,
ramen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min June VanDerMark 47,080
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 12 min Exposing Devil Lies 470
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 619,846
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 445,851
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 990,700
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 4 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
LeBron James: Should he STAY or should he GO?? 6 hr Exposing Devil Lies 7
More from around the web