Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 26,355)

Showing posts 527,081 - 527,100 of532,380
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Once the Jews made the fatal mistake of creating the one-god dogma that in turn brought the wrath of other believers on them ... it was too late for them to undo the theology that created the centuries of them being slaughtered as liars by the Catholics, Gnostic Christians, Muslims and Protestants who all wanted to ONLY be God's chosen few.

Had the Jews stayed in polytheism, they would not have been envied for being the supposed chosen few of the one god.

The Jews with their monotheistic bullshit started the Abrahamic wars that continue to this day.

And the rabbis still preach that they are the God's chosen few.

Compared to humans ... baboons appear as WISE.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:

I realize preston has no shame, but the rest of you so-called Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this psychopath to continue to demonize and berate people who cross him.

tell me how being concerned about DOM is crossing her or anyone else, she is just trying to get back at me because I didn't want anything else to do with her after I caught her cussing and bragging about loving another man, not her husband. Darrell is her second, third or more husband.

once I asked her is she had a son named Jimmy and she told me no, wonder if he would like it to know that she doesn't claim him, and the father of her three kids is named jimmy barnard. don't know if this is her first second or third and I don't care.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IF YOU EVER COME TO THE REALIZATION..
That Rev Hinn is not working for me nor is he working for you...You will be the better for it.
Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
I refrain from judging Rev Hinn
Act 5:38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
Act 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
Yeah but you are a fan of Benny Hinn which says ALOT about you. Again, which is why I don't take you seriously.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

<quoted text>
~~~
IF YOU EVER COME TO THE REALIZATION..
Your over-inflated ego keeps encouraging you to BANK on the illusion that you are a "born-again" favorite of a god.

Maybe some day you will look in the mirror and say "I fell HARD for their LINE ... but I've only been fooling ME."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>

In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......

THE BIBLE

THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.

ITS DOCTRINES ARE HOLY, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

READ IT AND BE WISE, believe it to be safe, and practise it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

after I told her not to reply, she still did, and here is that reply as she is making excuses.

Preston it was something that I was joking about with my nephew. He's a big cut up and I was repeating something he said when I was in Ohio. I meant no harm. If what I said offended you I am so sorry. You have been such a good friend to me. I am not perfect by no means. Please forgive me. I understand if you don't want to keep in touch.

and yeah, I was a good friend to her Anthony, more than you know.

but to curse is just not my bag, I don't tolerate it on this forum, nor on a facebook page.

so look at the difference in her speech then compared to NOW ;

the old FOL that dust mop gave her.

FOL; full of lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you are a fan of Benny Hinn which says ALOT about you. Again, which is why I don't take you seriously.
CURIOUS, WHEN DOES SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW,

have anything to do with what the Bible teaches.

one has nothing to do with the other.

last night, marge said that GIF and myself were druggies, yet she has often spoke about buy pot in bulk, enough to last her for a year.

oxbore always tells people that they say something when they don't.

yet not a murmur from the peanut gallery of OSAS.

If I might be wrong, GIF speaks out and vice versa, but the OSAS stays quiet

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
~~``~~
As for me I am whom God says I am...If you dislike me because I will join up with your slander and hate campaign against some one that has done you no wrong....have at it..
I wont lose any sleep over it..

Has Rev Hinn ever persecuted you?

The Bible says Rom_12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

You willingness to judge and berate that which you do not understand...says much about yourself..

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

If Jesus was purified at birth ... then he didn't need any religion whatsoever.

That means he was set free of all human-created dogma.

:)

Since I left religion and dropped the words soul and spirit and god from my self-indulgent vocabulary as being of any importance to me whatsoever, I've made all human-created theology into my play-thing ... and it has lightened my load.

Payback time.

I now believe I am simply a mortal animal ... with no need to feel that because I was born as a human-animal that I am special whatsoever.

The theologians pumped my head full of confusion and now I've loaded their own pile of manure back on them.

The word Jesus was created out of the Greek word Ihcuc.

Even the Catholics admitted that that was true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
after I told her not to reply, she still did, and here is that reply as she is making excuses.
Preston it was something that I was joking about with my nephew. He's a big cut up and I was repeating something he said when I was in Ohio. I meant no harm. If what I said offended you I am so sorry. You have been such a good friend to me. I am not perfect by no means. Please forgive me. I understand if you don't want to keep in touch.
and yeah, I was a good friend to her Anthony, more than you know.
but to curse is just not my bag, I don't tolerate it on this forum, nor on a facebook page.
so look at the difference in her speech then compared to NOW ;
the old FOL that dust mop gave her.
FOL; full of lies.
here is the date that she made that reply.

3 February 21:55

and mine to her was 18 December 2013 03:23, when I rebuked her for her behavior.

I dont have double standards, if it is wrong on this Forum , it is wrong on facebook, which is why I don't visit it very often, but as it stands now, it is the only line that I have to my son who is in china.

and when LTM comes on, she can tell you that I told her that I don't get on facebook very often(of course, when I didn't accept her, I didn't know who it was) and I came on this forum asking if a person would know one of those mentioned. friends of hers

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Correction

I will -->NOT<-- JOIN.. up with your slander and hate campaign against some one that has done you no wrong....have at it..
EndTimesYtube

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

*ITALY-POPE taking over EU July 1, 2014 (News)

http://youtu.be/hFFu5VW1kZY

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

GIF/KAY.

1 Kings 19:18

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

I don't hold any grudges against theologians for indulging in their own delusions of grandeur.

We all have to eke out a living somehow, and if telling lies works magic in the brains of gullible humans ... then feed them slop and tell them that the slop is based on universal truth.

As history proves ... they will buy it.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Correction
I will -->NOT<-- JOIN.. up with your slander and hate campaign against some one that has done you no wrong....have at it..
Do you still believe that Jesus and god agree with you that homosexuals are perverts???

I believe that you DO lose sleep because of your religious devotions.

You can no more convince your arrogant self that you serve a HOLY god.

Your conscience knows better.

It won't give you peace of mind.
You have drifted too far

Malta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
and marge if you think that I am lying, here is a email to me. I learned to keep her messages since she has lied about me in the past.
Hi Preston,yes,I am almost out.
That stuff really works.
Preston,tell me how much the postage is and I'll send it to you.
I don't feel right you paying to send it to me.
I really appreciate you.
Seems every year the pain is worse and it shows up in another place.
It's my hips now.
The wintertime is the worse.
I really do appreciate your kindness.
God bless you.
Karen Partin Bull
I still appreciate that kindness.

I had no Idea you'd blast it all over Topix,but I still appreciated it.

You can't stand for the truth to slap you in the face can you?

You do an act of kindness,then use it against me.

God is not in that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

THOSE WHO BELEIVE IN osas HAVE BEEN ADMONISHED TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

yet they continue to berate those of us who know that the Bible doesn't teach osas. James made it clear when he called that person who left a sinner, Peter made it perfectly clear in 2 Peter,

Paul made it very clear when he said that if he didn't Preach the Gospel, he himself would be cast out.

Jesus never accepted that a person could lie, cheat and commit other sins and still be a Christian

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Eternal Security or
Conditional Security?

NO OTHER WEBSITE Has More Information
Explaining and REFUTING Eternal Security
(Link to this page with the words ETERNAL SECURITY)

Dan Corner

[NOTE: google is religiously discriminating
against our whole website and especially this page
on eternal security and once saved always saved.]

[Permission is granted to duplicate this article in its entirety,
but only without additions, alterations or omissions of any kind,
including the author, ministry name and address at the end.
Nothing may be removed from this page including links to other pages

sure would like to see Adrian rogers come back from hell to debate dan connor.

never mind, if he came back, he would rage against those who falsely teach this doctrine of devils.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

EndTimesYtube wrote:
*ITALY-POPE taking over EU July 1, 2014 (News)
http://youtu.be/hFFu5VW1kZY
I suggest that the Muslims are taking over Europe and that outright war against the Muslims will be necessary very soon ... unless of course we all want to be under the religion of Islam.

Muslims are certain that Allah wants Islam to be universal ... and that mindset in all religions (as history proves) destroys all semblance of peace on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“The Papal Conspiracy Exposed, and Protestantism Defended,” by Rev. Edward Beecher, published in 1855, comes the following……

At this time we aim; because it is our firm conviction that we, as a Protestant nation, have received our principles from God, and that he has assigned to us the sublime mission and the glorious destiny of making them universal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

You have drifted too far wrote:
<quoted text>
I still appreciate that kindness.
I had no Idea you'd blast it all over Topix,but I still appreciated it.
You can't stand for the truth to slap you in the face can you?
You do an act of kindness,then use it against me.
God is not in that.
you are blasting it all over topix when all that I tried to do was contact you to see if it was DOM, that is all that I tried to do, but like in the past, you always go bonkers. is it all that inbreeding that we hear about down your way?

marge attacked me so I do have that need to show everyone that I tried to be good to you, even after the way that I was treated by you several years ago.

anyway, the mysterious caller has been cleared up, it did have nothing to do with Dom being killed or dead. and if the shoe had been on the other foot and it had been you trying to contact me about a mutual friend, I surely wouldnt act the way that you are.

now climb back into your hen house. you are nothing to me again.

I know you for what you really are, not the persona you wish to try to deceive people with, on this Forum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

the TRUTH IS THAT I WAS WORRIED THAT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOM.

RoS KNOWS THIS AS SHE SENT YOU AN EMAIL.

BUT I HAVE SAID BEFORE, THERE IS NO SHAME IN YOU.

all anyone has to do is look on Tuesday after 10:00 and see how worried I was that DOM might be killed.

and Anthony, you can take up for her all that you want, the truth is there 36 hours ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 527,081 - 527,100 of532,380
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

540 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min sweets2360 720,055
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 256,374
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min lisw 172,242
should husbands & wives spank each other for se... (Mar '12) 17 min Mrotk 8
Whatsapp or Viber contacts ;) 51 min Asimeng 2
ians vs queenie on god,religion and the art of ... 56 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr meman 114,961
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 1 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••