Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683544 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#546121 Jun 28, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
THE APOSTLE PAUL
That word "apostle" is plain silly.

A Jew, faithful to Judaism, would not promote a Christian dogma ... EVER.

That is what is SO silly about Christianity.

Christianity turned the mythical Jesus into a flying Catholic NONE!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546122 Jun 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Good morning June :)
I don't see you around anywhere, but I wanted to say hi..
you are my favorite atheist after all :)
Good morning!

You shouldn't HAVE favorites. All Atheists are simply mortal, dumb, animals, as are those in religion.

And I am serious.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546123 Jun 28, 2014
truth wrote:
-two holy hearts Jesus and Mary
yesterday and today
Holey theology.

Had Mary and Jesus existed ..."unless they were traitors to the God of the Jews" ... they both would have stayed faithful to Judaism.

Religion is mental debris.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546124 Jun 28, 2014
There is no doubt that the Catholics and Protestants on this forum are here to convert others to their own cults. And the new age spiritual leaders also want a following in the attitude that they are righteous followers of universal truth.

Just imagine if we had all the other religious factions joining in on the debate what a show it would be ... as they all claimed to know the one and only universal truth.

Oh well ... they believe that a creator started all this mess on earth ... but that the creator LOVES them and ONLY them.

Stupid ... STUPID humans.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546125 Jun 28, 2014
Buddhist have THREE universal truths.

Maybe you should attack THEM for trying to be even MORE popular than YOU.

GOOD GRIEF humans are stupid! We make other animals appear as WISE.
>>>>>>

In fact the Buddha is often portrayed as a teacher of the gods,[20] and superior to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#546126 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
There is no doubt that the Catholics and Protestants on this forum are here to convert others to their own cults. And the new age spiritual leaders also want a following in the attitude that they are righteous followers of universal truth.
Just imagine if we had all the other religious factions joining in on the debate what a show it would be ... as they all claimed to know the one and only universal truth.
Oh well ... they believe that a creator started all this mess on earth ... but that the creator LOVES them and ONLY them.
Stupid ... STUPID humans.
Wrong June, there no interest by Catholics in converting these particular protestants.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546127 Jun 28, 2014
There is no doubt whatsoever that ego started religion and ego of wanting to be RIGHT is what keeps religion going.

Every preacher on this forum won't budge from his/her position as "knowing universal truth."

And that stupidity all came down from theologians that hated each others guts with a passion unknown to non-human animals.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Odium theologicum (o di um the o loj ikim)(Lat.). The bitter hatred of rival theologians. No wars so sanguinary as holy wars; no persecutions so relentless as religious persecutions; no hatred so bitter as theological hatred.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#546128 Jun 28, 2014
why is buda so fat
why buda don't have hair

did before exist elixir as hair grow up so quick
if exist
who is been before
did you know who say I been before
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546129 Jun 28, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong June, there no interest by Catholics in converting these particular protestants.
Then you don't believe that Catholicism is based on universal truth and that it is your DUTY to GOD to show the real truth to the sinners ... so they can indeed be SAVED.

You can't HAVE it both ways Anthony.

You are LYING!!!

You are definitely here to convert others to your Catholic FAITH.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#546130 Jun 28, 2014
if universal truth exist
how many universe exist as in within under one power
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546131 Jun 28, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and continue to pretend to play neutral Rose, but you're not fooling the Catholics.
I totally agree with you.

Rose is set on proving that she is a peace-maker, kind and hasn't a mean bone in her self-perceived HOLY body. Yet it is plain that she places value ONLY on her Protestant beliefs, and belittles the beliefs of Catholics, all others in other religions, Agnostics and Atheists.

We can't help out selfish natures and when religion is ADDED to our selfish natures ... WATCH OUT ...'cause something is gonna GIVE ... and it won't be LOVE.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#546132 Jun 28, 2014
if they say
door is so small
then how your universal power can be fit in within
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546133 Jun 28, 2014
truth wrote:
why is buda so fat
why buda don't have hair
:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546134 Jun 28, 2014
truth wrote:
if universal truth exist
how many universe exist as in within under one power
What power???

I'll wait for it. Ten to one you will say "God" ... meaning the one God that favors only Catholics such as you.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#546135 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
More Catholicized blah, blah, blah.
I suggest that if there is a hereafter ... and there is any justice ... your Catholic church fathers will not be rewarded for the slaughter of the Jews and other innocents.
They created the Jesus-myth to fool those such as you into following them so that they could become one of the wealthiest organizations on earth. And through their blood-lust ... they succeeded.
You are a WILLING fool and maybe your reward will be more blood-lust ... only this time yours will be flowing.
I hope there is no real justice for fools such as you, because I believe that you don't know any better than to be deluded by your own idea that because you are a Catholic, you are SPECIAL.
June

Suggest away....

I have actually been more interested as of late on this thread, the rather clandestine affair going on with the Protestants and their power struggles/vacuums which have been exposed in the last day or two.

I had a suspicion that there was some "outside" collaborations, but now I see. It is more deeply intertwined than I first thought.

In any event, I shall be on my guard against them, and just keep to the simple truth. And that includes, if you remember that I have walked away from organized religion per se, at this time. I think this little episode on this thread demonstrates well, the reason stupid people follow a leader, and a reason why I have walked away to the hills with Jesus.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#546136 Jun 28, 2014
Are you for sure universe look as Buda hungry stomach?
if look like that could you imagine big dark hole from universe
can eat us all lot as universal biological o'clock..

where stay your universal truth
one universe grow up, another disappear..
if God become as Buda can be very easy one bag for all of us..

Are you for sure God is thief with one huge bag?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546137 Jun 28, 2014
truth wrote:
if they say
door is so small
then how your universal power can be fit in within
The "object" of a theologian was to teach that the path to universal truth is small and you enter through MY door, as I am the ONLY ONE that knows the DIVINE pathway to eternal bliss. All those other theologasters are not tellers of truth. They are FAKES and they are of the evil DEVIL. Put all your faith in ME and MY WORDS and you won't be sorry. By the way, God loves a willing givr, so bring your money and I will see to it that it goes directly to the poor.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

6 Outrageously Wealthy Preachers Under Federal Investigation

http://nakedlaw.avvo.com/money/6-outrageously...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#546138 Jun 28, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert ... telling Preston that Preston is stupid has to be the best joke of the year!
You left the Protestant religion for no other reason than you believed that a god favored Catholics as knowing the one and only universal truth.
Hahahahahahaha
June

Its quite the opposite. I suggest the master manipulator Preston desires stupid people around him, so that he can use them, especially for his own ego.

Of course I could be wrong, but with the way he writes on this thread, I find he has less than Christian values, in his holier than thou hypocrisy.

I did not make a conscious decision per se to leave Protestantism and go to Catholicism, it was more like a journey. You always make it sound like a calculated decision. It was not.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546139 Jun 28, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
simple truth.
Your brain is simple.

If you believed that Protestants will be saved, you would still be a Protestant.

Protestants put their complete faith in Jesus as do you and according to "scripture" ... Christian of course ... that is ALL that is necessary as Jesus takes away all sin.

You are a double-dealer of stupidity.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#546140 Jun 28, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I could be wrong
What a revelation for you to admit that you could be wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Here For Now 619,684
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Aura Mytha 15,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Buck Crick 983,028
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 7 hr Jakedover34 1
More from around the web