Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 568,816
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#545378 Jun 24, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
More insults from a supposedly self-called apostle/teacher.
I am ashamed to be called a Christian and have you stand next to me, as you continue in your vitriolic comments towards others, no matter what their believe is....
You have no sense of repentance for anything you write, as you believe only in yourself, and your idol, a character you name Jesus, but is a false Messiah, as you are his false apostle. It is built on your interpretation of your thoughts on the Bible.
Robert,

I am assuming that you missed June's post with her fifthly language......
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#545379 Jun 24, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you believe the same as I believe.
:)
It's only when beliefs differ that the people get irate.
For instance, if I supported your belief you would think I was wise and holy and the stuff of salvation. RIGHT???
And don't worry about stooping so low as to insinuate my daughter committed suicide because of me. I already know that.
When she was a little girl I taught her that God loved everybody without condition. So she took me at my word and believed that when she committed suicide she was going to go directly to the LIGHT.
You can't hurt me by stooping so low. I've read it all before on these threads from those in religion who also thought that their words could hurt me.
You have already stooped to a new low, June..........

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545380 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>In Matthew(using his link) this word is used by Matthew to show they were wanting to [take Jesus} as prisoner.
In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me
Since you say "take" means to conceive, does this "to take me" means that Jesus conceived!!!?????
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#545381 Jun 24, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert,
I am assuming that you missed June's post with her fifthly language......
For the person who marked me clueless....

Judged:
[Clueless]

[Nuts]

[Mean]

For a Christian while preaching at others, to in turn try to feign humility by saying "I am also a sinner" is really silly, because if you are STILL an active sinner, you ought to shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

You can't be an active sinner and at the same time teach others how to not be a sinner.

And if your sin is inactive then you are no longer a sinner.

Ridiculous humans.

I will let me figure out the language from June....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#545382 Jun 24, 2014
correction...should be "I will let YOU figure out the language from June......"
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#545383 Jun 24, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you say "take" means to conceive, does this "to take me" means that Jesus conceived!!!?????
I didnt say that "take" means conceive. so that makes you a liar. which we already knew.
here is what I said.lol
sool-lam-ban'-o Verb
Definition
to seize, take: one as prisoner
first definition isn't conceive.
the word is one that you introduced in your display of ignorance.
xbore, if you have to lie to make a point, what is the point.
you will continue to lie with no repentance towards me and send yourself to hell. and then you ALSO will find out that OSAS never saved you.
and we who are Christians know that a person doesn't lie as constantly as you have been doing. and unless you repent concerning THIS LIE, you have sent yourself to hell, and maybe Robert will be standing besides you.
[Since you say "take" means to conceive], here is your lie, now lets see if there is any part of God in you!
if I was a gambling man, I would bet that you will never confess your sin of lying, and apologize to ME.
and the other side of your sin is hell, your choice. repent or perish.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545384 Jun 24, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
"Wrong! Judas repented. What Judas did, he was raised to do.“
… uh, no. He had free will. If Judas was raised to do that, then he would not have had free will.
-
"Judas gave all that money back to those so called Jews that paid him and repented.”
…we can’t be absolutely sure that he truly repented, because he then committed suicide.
-
"Lets leave all judging in Gods hands okay.”
Paul tells us in his first letter to the Corinthians that *WE* are to judge sinners - so as to keep them out of the church. We are to “hand them over to Satan.” Though The Bible clearly tells us the final judgement (condemnation to the second death) is God’s alone to make.
I would not even pretend to qualify for the job of condemning someone to death - so don't accuse me of that.
-
http://biblehub.com/niv/1_corinthians/5.htm
3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I HAVE ALREADY PASSED JUDGMENT in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.
-
"Stop condemning Judas by reading scriptures that you don't understand.”
I understand the verses, as have shown. As Jesus, himself said, it would have been better for Judas to have not been born! implying that he had not truly repented. And I think Jesus would know the true nature of his repentance. And that Judas was ‘doomed to destruction’…*IF* Judas had ‘truly’ repented, he would have been ‘cleared’ of all charges against him.
-
Mark 14:
http://biblehub.com/niv/mark/14.htm
21 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM IF HE HAD NOT BEEN BORN.”
-
http://biblehub.com/john/17-12.htm
"While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. NONE HAS BEEN LOST EXCEPT THE ONE DOOMED TO DESTRUCTION so that Scripture would be fulfilled.”
-
http://biblehub.com/niv/hebrews/10.htm
26 If we DELIBERATELY KEEP ON SINNING after we have received the knowledge of the truth, NO SACRIFICE FOR SINS IS LEFT, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?
Well, well, well. Now who has higher authority,Christ or Paul. Paul is telling you thAT IT'S OKay to judge basically but The Lord said JUDGE NOT THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED. I think you misunderstand Paul. And I see you quoted several scriptures but you quoted them out of context y friend. The only one doomed to destruction is Satan as the Lord has already passed judgement on him in Ezekiel 38. No one else has been judged yet. You have much to learn my friend.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545385 Jun 24, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know whether you are right or wrong ... why are you adamant that you ARE right???
Silly right-fighters ... believing that your own chosen words are the only words in the universe that hit the bulls eye of universal truth.
Silly woman. it's called..........FAITH. Without which it is impossible to please GOD.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#545386 Jun 24, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.......so many lost souls.....
how any person could think that an opinion of any one is "proof positive" is beyond me.

Mr rogers is an intelligent person, that is not debatable, and also so what?

I will take my belief in what the Bible clearly states concerning the Word paul says about demas over his opinion or anyone else.

Paul worked with Demas for several years, and if anyone would know a person was Saved or not, it would be Paul.

Paul was so particular, that he wouldn't even let John Mark go with him in the work of God. Paul couldn't and wouldn't use some one who wasn't grounded and Mark had some growing up to do before Paul trusted him.

But Paul trusted Demas, anyone should be able to understand that, if not my words will help you to understand the difference between a person grounded as Demas was, and how immature Mark was that Paul would take him with them. Paul was so adamant that he and his best friend argued and split up.

and now we come to this. who was right? paul not taking mark or his x buddy, who we read little to nothing about him from that point on but we read much of the great Apostle Paul.

Now if Paul was right in this disagreement, and God continued to use him, who in the right mind can say that paul couldn't tell if Demas was Saved or not?

NOT ME; MY FAITH IS IN THE LORD WHO USED PAUL IN MIRACLEOUS WAYS.

DEMAS WAS SAVED(regardless of the opinion of marge or anyone else) UNTIL HE WALKED AWAY FROM GOD. AND LOST HIS SOUL.

SINCE PAUL NEVER SAYS THAT DEMAS CAME BACK TO THE WORK OF THE GOSPEL.

CHRISTIANS HAVE A SAYING AND IT IS THIS.

where a Christian lays down his Cross, is where he has to go back and pick it up, so Paul would know and then he would have rejoiced to see him return to the Lord.

Location hidden

#545387 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>look at this verse S L O W L Y, and see these two words.
therefore
also.
now here is what also means.
adverb
in addition; too; besides; as well: He was thin, and he was also tall.
likewise; in the same manner: Since you're having another cup of coffee, I'll have one also
in addition, exactly what I have being telling you for months. overshadow was the first cup of coffee,
and then another cup was taken by another person.
I hope that this makes it easier for you to understand.
BUT I DOUBT IT.
OVERSHADOW AND THEN PLACING THE EMBRYO.
TWO DIFFERENT EPISODES AS TO HOW GOD WORKED ON MARY TO BRING FORTH THE BIRTH OF JESUS.
why would anyone think it is difficult for God to work this Birth child with Mary. he is God and there is nothing that He cant do.
Lu 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

First companion verse:
Mt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. See: "is conceived in her"

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. See: conceive in thy womb

First companion verse:
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel..See: shall conceive..

Second companion verse: And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. See: was conceived in the womb..

In neither of these verses is there "and then placing an embryo"...I find no Scripture that shows an embryo being placed in her womb....have I missed it??

Words of truth: he is God and there is nothing that He cant do..

However and but, in this matter the Word of God clearly teaches she conceived...and that was done, not by a male reproduction organ, not by semen, but by a miracle of God Almighty by the Holy Spirit and the power of the Highest....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545388 Jun 24, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the Catholic church fathers believed should happen to homosexuals.
King Baldwin was a staunch Catholic, who believed he was saved simply because he WAS Catholic.
>>>>>>> >
12th century
1120 – Baldwin II of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, convenes the Council of Nablus to address the vices within the Kingdom. The Council calls for the burning of individuals who perpetually commit sodomy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_LGBT ...
LOL. Well in that case he would have ended up killing off most of the men in the RCC.

Location hidden

#545389 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I luv the fact that marge has hitched her star to a flake like you, you are even dumber than Robert.
unlike me, you are the person that tries to show us how smart that YOU are and unlike me, YOU FAIL CONSTANTLY.LOL
You wish...

Location hidden

#545390 Jun 24, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
Peace
As usual Isaiah 11:1 "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:"
This prophecy occurs concerning Jesus of course, and is partially repeated by Paul in the N.T.
A branch growing out of a root is not something that is spliced or grafted on. It is a direct connection.
When you add the word grafted to the scripture you change the meaning. Likewise when you say Jesus was an embryo you are saying the same as this grafting.
I don't care who has how many degrees, adding to or subtracting from the Bible takes away from that person's glorification/salvation.
You are spreading a false gospel message, and your attitude on the thread reinforces your less than Christian character.
Peace
Gospel truth!!!!
Tor

Anonymous Proxy

#545391 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say that "take" means conceive. so that makes you a liar. which we already knew.
here is what I said.lol
sool-lam-ban'-o Verb
Definition
you will continue to lie with no repentance towards me and send yourself to hell. and then you ALSO will find out that OSAS never saved you.
and we who are Christians know that a person doesn't lie as constantly as you have been doing. and unless you repent concerning THIS LIE, you have sent yourself to hell, and maybe Robert will be standing besides you.
[Since you say "take" means to conceive], here is your lie, now lets see if there is any part of God in you!
if I was a gambling man, I would bet that you will never confess your sin of lying, and apologize to ME.

Your directly related to Fred Phelps.

&li st=PL7A83732AF4C11089&inde x=10

Location hidden

#545392 Jun 24, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
More insults from a supposedly self-called apostle/teacher.
I am ashamed to be called a Christian and have you stand next to me, as you continue in your vitriolic comments towards others, no matter what their believe is....
You have no sense of repentance for anything you write, as you believe only in yourself, and your idol, a character you name Jesus, but is a false Messiah, as you are his false apostle. It is built on your interpretation of your thoughts on the Bible.
I could not have said it better!!!!

Location hidden

#545393 Jun 24, 2014
Now if Paul was right in this disagreement, and God continued to use him, who in the right mind can say that paul couldn't tell if Demas was Saved or not?

there is a thought in the Bible about the Spirit flowing from breast to breast.

In other words a Christian will recognize another Christian by this same spirit that they possess.

and it is true, I spotted Robert as a flake years before june outed him on this forum as a atheist among other walks that he took,

ALSO, it didn't take me very long to spot marge as a person with a screw loose. LTM came over with her, but after awhile LTM wrote on this Forum to marge, that she had changed, and after that LTM and I became good friends.

Our Spirits recognized each other, she had changed, marge hasnt and prolly never will.

marge believes in osas and calls people like me, LIARS,among others because we believe the Bible written by instruments of God. while she, like a few others on here prefer to believe someone who has not written one Book in the Bible. I have never read anything by rogers, nor do I watch on TV. it isn't necessary since I have no trust in any person that tells someone that once they are Saved, everything from then on is 'free gratis". that is false teaching and is straight from the mouth of the devil, and if you talk to rogers, tell him that I said that about him. I don't care and I don't back up
Tor

Anonymous Proxy

#545394 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say that "take" means conceive. so that makes you a liar. which we already knew.
here is what I said.lol
sool-lam-ban'-o Verb
Definition

Location hidden

#545395 Jun 24, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish...
I wish that you would get Saved and quit your lying ways.

I just showed that you lied. wanna repent and apologize?

Location hidden

#545396 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
here is what I said.lol
sool-lam-ban'-o Verb
Definition
Put the cork on the bottle...

Your exact words:

atemcowboy wrote:
the word conceive is French in its origin, therefore, we must use it in the sense that it was first given.
[C13: from Old French conceivre, from Latin concipere to take in, from capere to take]
and with this definition, it fits perfectly with my idea of what TRUTH is, not what xbore thinks that it is.
"TO TAKE IN "AGREES COMPLETLEY WITH WHAT OCCURED WITH MARY THAT DAY. MARY [TOOK IN] WHAT GOD HAD PREPARED FOR HER AND FOR THE WORLD, MORE IMPORTANTLY.
much more so that for any person to think that God got her pregnant with her egg and his sperm(which of course he doesn't have)

Repeat:
the word conceive is French in its origin, therefore, we must use it in the sense that it was first given.
[C13: from Old French conceivre, from Latin concipere to take in, from capere to take]

Location hidden

#545398 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I wish that you would get Saved and quit your lying ways.
I just showed that you lied. wanna repent and apologize?
You wish...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,539
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min AN NFL FAN 120,808
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 607,275
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Grau 530
Young teenies 1 hr PDX Dave 3
What is your next vehicle? 1 hr dad of 3 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,644
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr Fred 178
More from around the web