Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675587 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#545688 Jun 25, 2014
I see where those (Gif and Presto) who received a rebuke for preaching a false Gospel are angry today. It becomes very obvious you have left your first love and that's why you don't claim or maybe haven't received THE GIFT OF GOD, ETERNAL LIFE.?

It is obvious though you rail against the truth.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545689 Jun 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are now saying what I had already said to you.
and you had to ask me what verse that I was referring to.lol
I used that verse to show, you that [overshadowing] didn't get any woman pregnant.
but talking to you is as difficult as talking to Robert, neither of you have any sense at all.
This has been my words from the beginning...I did not get this from you...it came from the Word of God...

No you didn't...you questioned why they did not get pregnant after being overshadowed...which they were not...per Scripture...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545690 Jun 25, 2014
"For the WAGES of SIN is DEATH, BUT the GIFT OF GOD is ETERNAL LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD."

Location hidden

#545691 Jun 25, 2014
Include:
I did speak about the women in the OT not getting pregnant by the pillar of cloud occupied by God. This cloud was.not used to get the women pregnant...it was used to lead them.... them being the Israelites...the Bible says so!!!!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545692 Jun 25, 2014
I think it best married couples have mutual friends, this whole thing with Cowboy and Flo is ackward.

Location hidden

#545694 Jun 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>in the beginning I hid it from you so you couldn't google it as I knew that your bible knowledge is less than desirable as a Christian
The beginning is over...show me the verse...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545695 Jun 25, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Include:
I did speak about the women in the OT not getting pregnant by the pillar of cloud occupied by God. This cloud was.not used to get the women pregnant...it was used to lead them.... them being the Israelites...the Bible says so!!!!
TBN had some young Christians preaching the True Gospel and they TBN admitted some of there older preacher and others DID pervert the GOOD NEWS GOSPEL.

All Gif and Cowboy have to do is repent, if their to old or drugged up they won't loose THE GIFT, if they did indeed receive HIM in the first place, I believe they did.

They got deceived though that's for sure.

Location hidden

#545696 Jun 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything like that stupid.
my words as I remember them wa this. if overshadowing got mary pregnant then all of the Israelites would have got pregnant too. and I used a verse in Numbers to show you that the cloud was over them as a shadow.
Second try..

That sounds like what you said...you questioned, since Mary became pregnant by the overshadowing, why did not the Israeli women also get pregnant after being over showed..

Mary was not overshadowed by a cloud and neither were the Israeli women..that is why..
Mary was overshadowed by the Holy Ghost and the power of the Most High...the Israeli women were not...that is also why...

Show me the verse..or give me the verse number in Numbers of which you speak...I have not seen it...

Location hidden

#545697 Jun 25, 2014
correct showed to overshadowed

Location hidden

#545698 Jun 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lost her phone number after she was using words like the ones that you use.
you know filthy words.
Your friend Dom which is probably misspelled and is instead Don was a woman???

Location hidden

#545699 Jun 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>uh, guess that you didn't read my post where the doctors said they weren't that bad that they need to be removed just yet.
but hey, maybe you can google how to do it and I will let you practice on yourself
Since they are not "that bad" and requires not an operation....then you lied when you said you use all caps because you can't see well because of your cataracts...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#545700 Jun 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
and marge, for months, I tried to help Karen out with the pain that she had and this is the thanks that I get from a hysterical person, should have known better, she was crazy before and looks like nothing has changed with her.
Who is Karen??

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545701 Jun 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read your post. It is talking about the deception of false teachers and not regenerated born again Christians. Those who LIVE IN ERROR are not regenerated.
18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped[d] from those who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. 20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
I know of and have,listened to a,so fearful pastor, who I'm sure has been used,of the,Spirit to bring many to Christ , and baptize them.

It seems,he has,been having an affair for years..i think with a,congregants, but not sure ..and has,left his,pastorship or they let him go..

I pray he,is,in repentance , but only God,knows,his heart..

How,do you explain this?
Was he,saved?? He,sure,sounded like,it..his,testimony was,awesome , so was his,sin worse,than a,non saved person..obviously ....

Now, if he never repents?
What happens,to him.....

It's,been on my mind ...I love the,OSAS teaching , but is,it real ?

What if this,person leaves,the,Lord forever ...??? After,surely knowing Gods,truth ...

Does,he,even NEED to repent?? I believe he,does...we,all know,he,should ...but does,he need to,

Your opinion..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#545702 Jun 25, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Karen??
Hey Sis, good to see you ...

I think she,used to post here but don't know,her screen name,
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545703 Jun 25, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend Dom which is probably misspelled and is instead Don was a woman???
Dom is a man born of God and he always preached we are Justified before God because of Jesus forever.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#545704 Jun 25, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I see I have a Fan..Yippyyyyyy.....First time I have laughed in months...lol thanku for that!
Looks,like I missed a,lively day here , lol.

You know what I think and where the,icons,come from ....

Oh well, freedom of expression...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#545705 Jun 25, 2014
marge wrote:
I think it best married couples have mutual friends, this whole thing with Cowboy and Flo is ackward.
so why couldn't you have told her that I was worried that dom might have been killed or whatever it was. I wa so worried that I ever tried to contact her thru you, and I cant even stand you.

it all had to do with the fact that it might have been Dom. and I thought she should know or tell me if she knew more than I did about it.

there is no ackwardness about it. like always Karen acts like the floozy she is.

she didn't like that when I called her that name before, but it fit her, and that was even before I rebuked her for talking filthy and kissing some country singer and telling him that she loved hi. those actions are the actions of a hussy,

Location hidden

#545708 Jun 26, 2014
participation in any form of gambling.

lol, I don't even accept a free ticket to a raffle when I enter the flea market. and I love it when they say, "but it is free" and I say I don't gamble free or not.

that is Holiness and the doctrine that I have chosen to live by, and the Christian walk that God has placed me into.

and getting back to the pain pills, the doctors can not operate on my back. the vertebrae has fused onto the Sacro iliac and nothing can be done about it since the doctors cant take a sledge hammer and break the calcium buildup over the years since 65.

so I make do the best that I can, and live with the chronic pain, and by doing so, I am not breaking any laws of the land like marge does.

Location hidden

#545709 Jun 26, 2014
you will find my church ties in this list.lol along with GIF, I believe

The holiness movement led to the formation of several Christian organizations, including:
Brunstad Christian Church, also known by some as "Smith's Friends"[13]
Assembly of God
Bible Methodist Connection of Tennessee
Christian and Missionary Alliance
Christ's Sanctified Holy Church
Church of Christ (Holiness) U.S.A.
Church of Daniel's Band
Church of God (Anderson, Indiana)
Church of God (Holiness)
Church of God in Christ
Church of the Nazarene
Congregational Methodist Church
Crusaders Church of America
Bible Methodist
Bible Missionary Church
Churches of Christ in Christian Union
Evangelical Methodist Church
Free Methodist Church
International Pentecostal Holiness Church
Korea Evangelical Church of America
The Salvation Army
United Holy Church of America
Wesleyan Church
Wesleyan Methodist Church (Allegheny Conference)
World Gospel Mission
Wesleyan Holiness Alliance (Bartlesville, Oklahoma)
Original Church of God or Sanctified Church
Papua New Guinea Bible Church
and at the end of dec. my credentials will be transferred to AoG
hojo

Waconia, MN

#545710 Jun 26, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
They got deceived though that's for sure.
Inconsistent self-interpreting "bible verse preaching" is the (key element to each and every one of the 42,200+ Protestant contradicting denominations that are constantly bickering, fighting, belittling, bitching and calling each other names such as stupid,dumb and ignorant!!!.......As the chaos, confusion and ego-centric self-appointed (man-made) " fundie" ministers bickering continues between Ox, Cowboy, Confrinting, and other "bible only's"---each (know- it all preacher) just keeps "hitting each other over the head" with one mis-interpreted bible verse after another.........-while------- Jesus Christ One True Apostolic "Universal" Catholic Church continues (as.it has for over 2000 years) to grow each year in new converts who are leaving their bible only contradicting denominations, and coming to the Fullness of the Faith and tha Fullness of the Truth---which is ONLY manifested in Jesus Himself " in and through His One True Catholic Church ---"the Bride of Christ"!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 46,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 184,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min Catcher1 110,267
snapchat dirty pics shemale (May '14) 58 min Cali4real12 30
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Bongo 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 982,210
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 6 hr Sethlong 5
More from around the web