Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654272 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545404 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I meant to say that I cant vote for myself but I left the t out.
now xbore can chew on that for a couple of months.lol
God watch over your dear granddaughter...texting or not :)

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#545405 Jun 24, 2014
Karen, I just got a phone call from someone in texas about a person that I know who died.

are you lurking?

Location hidden

#545408 Jun 24, 2014
with the storm, I can not use email, are you lurking

Location hidden

#545409 Jun 24, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it that people with Doctorate degrees know less about Gods word and the actual truth than 5th graders?
he was Saved unlike some queers that I know.lol

Location hidden

#545410 Jun 24, 2014
does anyone on here know karens email addy. very important that I contact her, and we are in a terrible storm right now. it is strange, I can post on here but cant get to yahoo mail. anyone know why?

Location hidden

#545411 Jun 24, 2014
hey xbore, for just a few minutes leave me alone.

a friend just died and I need to talk to karen

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545412 Jun 24, 2014
Is God a liar? Or are most of Christianity, as they do the majority of the Bible missing something when it comes to the story of Judas? They mistakenly think Judas was condemned to hell. Judas repented when he betrayed Christ and stated that "I have betrayed the innocent blood"

He returned the 30 pieces of silver to those Kenites that were masquerading as Jews. God stated that all manner of sin shall be forgiven men..........EXCEPT.......... blasphemy against the HOLY SPIRIT. Judas did not blaspheme the HOLY SPIRITand he repented so on repentance God has to keep His word and forgive Judas.

But these brain dead Christians have already condemned Judas to hell because of how the scriptures are written which they totally misunderstands.

Now shall we take God at His word or will you align with the BLIND concerning Judas?

God is not slack concerning His promise.

The only sin man can't be forgiven for is blasphemy against the HOLY SPIRIT.All else, including betraying Christ can be frgiven.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545413 Jun 24, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
Pure arrogance and pride in yourself. Constantly insulting others. The devil has chosen you well.
HE IS LEANING ON A PERVERTED GOSPEL, BOTH HIM AND CONFRINTING, I WAS THINKING ABOUT LEAVING BUT GOD TOLD ME I HAD UNFINISHED BUSINESS HERE.

To the monitor, all caps make it easier to read for those with seeing issues.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#545414 Jun 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the,Jewish forums,and others, I've seen them type,G_d, never using His whole,spelling out of respect
Out of deception. The ancient Hebrews were all polytheists that worshipped many images of gods.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#545415 Jun 24, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you believe the same as I believe.
:)
It's only when beliefs differ that the people get irate.
For instance, if I supported your belief you would think I was wise and holy and the stuff of salvation. RIGHT???
And don't worry about stooping so low as to insinuate my daughter committed suicide because of me. I already know that.
When she was a little girl I taught her that God loved everybody without condition. So she took me at my word and believed that when she committed suicide she was going to go directly to the LIGHT.
You can't hurt me by stooping so low. I've read it all before on these threads from those in religion who also thought that their words could hurt me.
FOR what it's,worth

I don't think you drove her to suicide..nor did,God ...some people just can't face something that is,too big...overwhelming grief they cannot handle , maybe cannot control ....we don't know..

..she,lost control , June and its,NOT YOUR,fault unless you were the one hurting her, WHICH I DOUBT ....as its,obvious,you loved her. Grief changes us,June and makes a huge dent in our Spirits..guilt is,worse...she did NOT die because you told her God was real ....believe it or don't ...but you choose to blame HIM , deny Him

Had I stopped at my mom's,two blocks,from.me onenight instead of putting it till next day ... I might have saved her life the night she died...and I still feel guilty I didn't go over there...logically I know I didn't kill her.

When I was a,kid I ran after my dad for a,kiss..He was in a hurry and told me I'd get two when he came home...HE never did....I have never been able to let anyone I care about leave without kissing them since . It scares me ...for almost sixty years when people leave...without a,kid,and a God bless you...

Grief is,deep June ...as,you well know, but dear lady you have turned it into bitterness towards,yourself and the,Creator. GOD KNOWS whatever it was that drove your child to it and loves her .......and knows,her strength , weakness and state of mind ....HE IS,MERCIFUL JUNE...

Prince George, Canada

#545416 Jun 24, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spreading a false gospel message
States yet another self-perceived wonder who bases his repeated Catholic jargon on the concept that he is a master of universal truth.

Prince George, Canada

#545417 Jun 24, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
More insults from a supposedly self-called apostle/teacher.
When you suggest that Preston doesn't know universal truth, and that you DO know universal truth ... you insult him.

Then he insults you back ... and then you insult him back ... and you both believe your selves to be WISE.

You are both religious game-players.

Location hidden

#545418 Jun 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
God watch over your dear granddaughter...texting or not :)
thank you, I just sent you a message. will you help me? thanks

Location hidden

#545419 Jun 24, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
HE IS LEANING ON A PERVERTED GOSPEL, BOTH HIM AND CONFRINTING, I WAS THINKING ABOUT LEAVING BUT GOD TOLD ME I HAD UNFINISHED BUSINESS HERE.
To the monitor, all caps make it easier to read for those with seeing issues.
yeah, but God didn't tell you anything.

but if he did, it was for you to get Saved. GIF and myself would both like that.

Prince George, Canada

#545420 Jun 24, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you reap what you sow, you piece of trash
I hope I do reap what I sow.

I don't believe that you are trash.

Prince George, Canada

#545421 Jun 24, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everyone realizes you're a nut.
If I believed the same way you believe, would you still believe I would be a nut???

Prince George, Canada

#545422 Jun 24, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already stooped to a new low, June..........
Because I refuse to believe that same as you???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#545423 Jun 24, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you believe the same as I believe.
It's only when beliefs differ that the people get irate.
For instance, if I supported your belief you would think I was wise and holy and the stuff of salvation. RIGHT???
And don't worry about stooping so low as to insinuate my daughter committed suicide because of me. I already know that.
When she was a little girl I taught her that God loved everybody without condition. So she took me at my word and believed that when she committed suicide she was going to go directly to the LIGHT.
You can't hurt me by stooping so low. I've read it all before on these threads from those in religion who also thought that their words could hurt me.
I am so sorry for your loss. I know,you do not embrace Him, but God is,the only true,comfort we can turn to..I wish you could ..God bless you

Prince George, Canada

#545424 Jun 24, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Silly woman. it's called..........FAITH. Without which it is impossible to please GOD.
That's what I heard ... from a Muslim.

Prince George, Canada

#545425 Jun 24, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Well in that case he would have ended up killing off most of the men in the RCC.
Why you find humor in the idea that homosexuals were put to death by those in religion is a mystery to me ... when you admit to being a homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Banonator 64,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min crucifiedguy 281,924
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 38 min Steve III 497
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Steve III 45,259
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min bad bob 183,189
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,579
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,594
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,912
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr Peter Ross 842
More from around the web