Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646706 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545177 Jun 22, 2014
marge wrote:
Hey Oxbow I think you school Preston all day long. I was Saved at 44 so I know what you mean, though I claim to be Christian from birth but being Born-anew with the Spirit of Jesus inside of you, WOW.
To answer your other question I don't know what say other than repeat the verses you copied, Jesus is our Lord God, is what they say to me. Truly God on earth but will not come again till He comes for us. Blessings dear brother.
My questions were "yes" or "no" questions...are you ashamed of your belief to so answer???
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545178 Jun 22, 2014
One knows when they become a child of God.

You must go through The LORD Jesus to get there.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545179 Jun 22, 2014
marge wrote:
Hey Oxbow I think you school Preston all day long. I was Saved at 44 so I know what you mean, though I claim to be Christian from birth but being Born-anew with the Spirit of Jesus inside of you, WOW.
To answer your other question I don't know what say other than repeat the verses you copied, Jesus is our Lord God, is what they say to me. Truly God on earth but will not come again till He comes for us. Blessings dear brother.
Oxbow, He Jesus left us with a Helper, The Holy Spirit.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#545180 Jun 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My questions were "yes" or "no" questions...are you ashamed of your belief to so answer???
I'm trying to answer the best that I'm given.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#545181 Jun 23, 2014
marge wrote:
MARGE TE.LL ME HOW HE SCHOOLED ME. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT

I JUST SHOWED HIM AS TO WHAT i MEANT LAST WEEK(THAT HE DIDNT KNOW) ABOUT HOW THE BIBLE SAYS THE CLOUD WAS A"SHADE" OVER THEM.

you just wish he could best me, but it is obvious to everyone but you, that he doenst know as much as he thinks that he does.

but one thing that I do see, you call that idiot a brother, I am glad for that. you are two peas in a pod, both rotten to the core.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545182 Jun 23, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew that my cell phone did not use caps, or if it did and I knew not how to make it show caps..I, as a born again Christian, would never use the cell phone to say one thing about God....
You on the other hand posted her message...and if indeed God showed up without a capital "G", I would have corrected that error before posting...and if I recall, after this was brought to your attention, you did make that correction...so you had the ability to do so from the start..
Only God and I can say if I are saved or not saved....and we both know that I am saved...
And you really really really believe God cares,more,about a,capital letter than the sentiment about the CHILD being saved ...He wants,her LOVE not capital G much more ....

We're you a,perfect child making no mistakes?
Michael

Canada

#545183 Jun 23, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
With every post you show,your feelings,for the,RCC..but they are not God. Just remember that .
...Your a busybody, like my neighbor.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#545184 Jun 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, lose the "RCC" jabs. That's a tell tale sign that you're not in tune with the meaning behind "Roman" Catholic Church. I swear, no matter how many times we clarify the adjective "Roman" to you guys, you refuse to get it... the Church is Universal or "Catholic" in Greek. We have Coptic, Armenian, Ethiopian, Byzantine, Maronite, Oriental, Ukrainian, yes Roman too and so on, "Universal" Churches you see...
Anyway, you are not a sinner for being attracted to men. If you act on that atteaction, then you sin. Marriage is a holy union. Heterosexuals are not exempt from that union just because they "acted" with the same sex. That seems to be the protestant mentality.
Questions..

Just what is the purpose of the Roman catholic

PSEUDO,

(Gr. false, a prefix signifying false, counterfeit or spurious.)

religion.

Which at present is controlled by a communist .group..in the Vatican.

a self serving system, that certainly does not give any glory to God..

the last pope that had any thing to do with the original Catholicism was assassinated.

He only last about thirty three days in the position as pope.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#545185 Jun 23, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>June by your estimation you are the one who is perfect and an elite sort.because you do not have the low mentality of religious zealots.
I believe we are all dumb by what we don't know ... but that none of us are spiritually ILL. I believe that we are all whole just as we are.

I suggest that those in religion who believe that only others are spiritually ill and that you are spiritually well, are the ones that are lopsided in your "concepts" of reality.

There is no humility whatsoever in bragging that you know universal truth.

Prince George, Canada

#545186 Jun 23, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>A shrink who needs a shrink,well that is the norm for many people who choose the field of Psychology. I have known many over the years who end up on the couch themselves
So I suggest you stop preaching at others that they are spiritually ill.

It's not by chance that while using a bible to preach at others as being spiritually ill, that many preachers ended up committing suicide.

The "evil" you believe you see in others will come back in one way or another to cause emotional disturbances in your own conscience.

By my concept that you are whole just as you are ... I have tried to make you see that you ARE well. I have not tried in any way to make you feel inadequate to me ... and that in turn, makes me feel well.

Prince George, Canada

#545187 Jun 23, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
With every post you show,your feelings,for the,RCC..but they are not God. Just remember that .
Is your belief that others who don't believe in Jesus will go to hell while you go to heaven ... of a god???

If you don't ask your self that question ... you are neglecting your own homework and your PRIDE that you know universal truth is leading the way.

Prince George, Canada

#545188 Jun 23, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Questions..
Just what is the purpose of the Roman catholic
They believe they know the one and only universal truth ... as do you.

PRIDE leadeth thy way!

Prince George, Canada

#545189 Jun 23, 2014
Why Are So Many Pastors Committing Suicide?

In another church tragedy, Pastor Isaac Hunter—the son of the spiritual adviser to President Obama—has reportedly taken his own life. Hunter’s death is making national headlines because of his megachurch father Pastor Joel Hunter’s influence on the White House, his marriage troubles and an undated suicide note found last year, but his death is far from the only pastoral suicide in recent months.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-...

#545190 Jun 23, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew that my cell phone did not use caps, or if it did and I knew not how to make it show caps..I, as a born again Christian, would never use the cell phone to say one thing about God....
You on the other hand posted her message...and if indeed God showed up without a capital "G", I would have corrected that error before posting...and if I recall, after this was brought to your attention, you did make that correction...so you had the ability to do so from the start..
Only God and I can say if I are saved or not saved....and we both know that I am saved...

~~~

you wrote

Don't forget that Jesus said ..

Mat_7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

I will not attempt to judge you.....but the words and actions that you portray here in this forum,,,,

makes one wonder if you have ever been a Christian..

Your attributes say that you are not...

The Bible says ...

Jas 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

Jas 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

Jas 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

You call others names and perpetrate strife continually..

You will probably come back at me and say that I also am guilty..

but if you are honest you will know I ONLY ATTACK A PSEUDO

RELIGIOUS SYSTEM....and YES the pseudo religious homosexual here in this forum that attempts to teach God's word...

Prince George, Canada

#545191 Jun 23, 2014
It is the "position" of all preachers of religion to make others feel inadequate so that others need the words of the preachers to supposedly make them feel whole.

In the end ... those preachers will feel inadequate their selves ... as their own chosen scriptural words will never be enough to fill the void of inadequacy.

You can't steal the self-worth from others without expecting negative consequences.

Metaphorically stating, water will always find its own level.

Prince George, Canada

#545192 Jun 23, 2014
Imagine being a preacher that taught that a god would reject homosexuals ... and then having your own son who was homosexual commit suicide.

There is a high price to pay for believing you know that a god exists and that you know what the god believes.

To cause your own son's death because you were a word-user, would never give a moment's rest to a conscience on FIRE!

It would be a living nightmare.

Prince George, Canada

#545193 Jun 23, 2014
Years ago I watched, and listened to an interview of a mainstream Christian minister who was dying from AIDS. He told of how in his earlier ministry, he had preached that those who proclaim to be gay could change if they chose to change … and if they didn’t, it was because they were just using it as an excuse to continue the “life-style” of promiscuous behavior.

He was a married man with two daughters, and as he traveled around the country, preaching his gospel to the believers, because he was telling them exactly what they wanted to hear, in their states of excitement, they would clap and cheer.

However, there was a story that he was not sharing with these believers. And that was that he had the same tendencies as what he was preaching against.

He told the woman who was interviewing him of how back then he was so desperate to change his attraction to other men, that he would place the bible over his crotch, and would then pray in sincerity, that he would be relieved of such feelings.

Then, his desire was such, that one weekend, crazed with passion, he had unprotected sex with twelve different men. That is when he contacted AIDS.

The interview took place eleven days before his death.

When asked what happened within his church, he said that he was expected to get up in front of the congregation and share all of the details … and then they fired him. He told of how he was a completely broken man … how he had lost everything … his family … his income, and what he thought were his friends in the church.

He shared how in the marriage with his wife, that she knew he was attracted to men, and he told of how they had only had sex a very few times, because to him it just was not natural.

He was very weak by the time the interview ended, but when asked what were his greatest regrets, he shared that he was the most sorry for preaching to young gays that they could change if they chose to change. He said he had heard that after hearing him preach, some of the young gays had committed suicide. And for being responsible for that, he was MOST sorry.

Prince George, Canada

#545194 Jun 23, 2014
Religion is gossip.
Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#545195 Jun 23, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>that quote ws from your hero, Vanderkamp. I'm not Lutheran and don't believe in salvation from a church or religion. Who ever took the bible as literal? Yes I agree, if I did, I would be looking for a vest.
Typical denial by the willfully ignorant.

That quote was from the protesting Catholic Martin Luther. This can easily be verified.

Google "Reason should be destroyed in all Christians."

hat wasn't solely a Luther idea either. The Catholic Church wasn't fond of the early Age of Reason either.

As for the Bible, of course you take what agrees with you, and reject that which does not. You're not alone, especially when it comes to the most repeated words and ideas of Jesus.

You KNOW that the Bible means exactly what makes you comfortable and agrees with your biases.

peace and love,
ramen

#545196 Jun 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
They believe they know the one and only universal truth ... as do you.
PRIDE leadeth thy way!
~~~
Yes pride leads

with 78,098 -POSTS IN THE FORUM

June VanDerMark

[Early adopter][Game over]

Prince George, Canada

_______
MY NUMBER OF POST IS.... 15,908

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 4 min DebraE 22
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 281,269
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min It aint necessari... 48,963
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 48 min WasteWater 2,083
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 2 hr sno333 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr USA-1 38,758
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 3 hr Hey U 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr VIKING 971,730
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Bunz7893 44,699
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web