Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627859 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545034 Jun 21, 2014
Christ when He started the Church stated that the very gates of hell would not prevail against it.

Christ must have seen what the RCC would try to do because the RCC,aka the gates of hell, sure has been trying to prevail against the Church that Christ started and the RCC has failed miserably because the Protestants etc, etc has been letting the RCC have it with both barrels,lol.

I just love my Protestant brethren and sisthren.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#545035 Jun 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'd better start hating god.
According to you, he only loves those in your specific religion.
Hahahahaha
Laugh now woman,you are the QUEEN of h a l f truths and innuendos!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545036 Jun 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
If all those saviors are in their right minds they will never come back to earth to save anybody.
Earth is a very dangerous place for saviors. They've all been crucified ... so you'd think that they would pass the word around the sky to stay the hell away from earth, if they know what's good for them.
:)
LOL. Now that's funny. There's only one true savior. The rest are all copycats.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#545037 Jun 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But John had to baptize Jesus before Jesus could be wise. As a Jewish rabbi (according to the Catholics) Jesus was very very dumb.
It took Catholicism to make him WISE.
:)
You realize John the Baptist and the Apostle John were distinct personages, right?
Chess

Columbus, OH

#545038 Jun 21, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Now that's funny. There's only one true savior. The rest are all copycats.
Yup.

I'm wif ya.

Mithras is the one true savior.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#545039 Jun 21, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here genius. That's why I said "" SUPPOSE"" we were right. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya?
A knife has to be sharpened periodically. We know that God takes pleasure in preparing us for His Kingdom,and that includes fire,and harsh times.I am not afraid to use the word right. Tony,we are as right as can be,but we know also that our human frailties beset us and bring us obstacles that keep us from always reasoning in the right manner. June hates the fact that we are unabashed as to WHO we serve,she considers it arrogance,I consider it a privilege.We never have to apologize to anyone for serving the King of Kings.He called us to a life that requires us to be MEN,and WOMEN of not only conscience,but of truth,Love and Hope. What is June going to do arrest us? Come on June you are the main poster on this forum now,still at large. Your beef with us is pointless,we have no religious police in our ranks,maybe the Muslims and some constituents of other religions have to date,but Christians do not.You are safe here,and you are not even aware of it.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#545040 Jun 21, 2014
Good night! Pleasant dreams June VanderMark!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#545041 Jun 21, 2014
Pad wrote:
Good night! Pleasant dreams June VanderMark!
Eww!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545042 Jun 21, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text> THERE are gay churches one called the Metropolitan Church,it is mostly centered in Florida.Many gays attend those churches,and most likely the ministers are ordained and can officiate in the marriages.There is no need for any gay couple to force RC,Orthodox and Evangelical churches to marry them.But as you say the possibility for law suits,or seeing the downfall of communities,closing of doors,would appeal to their reasoning. I have many gays over the years that are very hostile toward religion in general. Many gays feel that they have the right to hate religion and God,because of rejection. AND God knows many people have been mistreated over the centuries because of their homosexuality.
Hitler sought to exterminate the gays in Germany along with Jews and Mentally challenged peoples.Gays had to wear pink to publicly identify themselves,surely many of them did not do that.But when found out,they disappeared,and Nazis were naturally cruel in their treatment of gays,men and women. But when Hitler and his henchmen were facing the last days of that regime in Germany,especially in Berlin,many men and women hid in underground places,opening up toward each other,allowing all vices and behavior,it did not matter who was what,the Nazis were now facing extinction,and thankfully so for a time at least.
Fascism is a nationalistic political party that idolizes ethnicity,could be Aryan,African,even Jewish.Some Arabs are saying that the Jews in Israel are like the Nazis they were persecuted by in the 20s-40s.
Gays have a political power base as well,and lobby daily in the state municipalities throughout this country. Not that they do not have the right to seek a better way for themselves and others of like mind,but that we have seen the trend toward remaking society to fit their agendas.AND now they have succeeded in "Gay marriage" which brings them to the forefront of all echelons of society that have been awarded to the heterosexual world,and that covers every aspect of the deepest mindsets of our way of life.
Education,history,science and all social venues will be affected by Gay marriage.SOME will see it for its monetary gain,more marriages,weddings,receptions, advertizing,commodities,and material possessions.The homes, properties and the WILLS.
I have many gay neighbors,in my city ...the few,I know,well are good neighbors.

Yes,there,are churches they are welcome here and some I'm sure,will marry them..there is,a,local website for gay friendly Churches and I'm sure would do marriages,...in some..
They have been having non legal marriages here for decades, usually in homes u until recently

I've,seen some attending the,local Catholic Church on occasions,I've gone to evening service ..and theychavexaxgay ministry for those who are,sick ..

But it's,a way in for getting power f or those who want to foment trouble , though I've thankfully not heard,of any locally ..except one,zoning guy.wanted to change the whole city.....but that was,politics..

The,more I see of the every day folks, they live lives the,same as we do..I cannot find any hatred in me because,of it ...though it's,not my lifestyle, I leave them to God .....and his,mercy

Baiting is,a,political institution...however..I hate to see it happen and I think most of them would also..most of us,here are,live and let live...as far as every day life goes..

Just my observances over the years.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#545043 Jun 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless he lied and broke his covenant with them, he should be finished. After all they are his chosen few.
I understand that you want to believe that a god loves Protestants and that only those that become Protestant will ever make the grade to heaven.
It's all you've got to entertain your self with the idea that you are all that special.
Unless you've gone really over the edge ,

June , you are trying to bait ME yet again with things,I NEVER said ...peace kiddo..enjoy your night ...not fighting this,one yet again..if you ever really read and not just lash out at anything you see..you know it very well..so have fun.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545044 Jun 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you quit acting like a raging heathen?
You said that I am lying, yet you never post my post where you say that I am lying.
you have said many times that I have said mary was not the mother of Jesus, you don't show it tho. in my post that you just answered that I made to GIF, I proved that you are wrong.
you definitely have a mental problem which is why your wives left you.
I feel sorry for You, not them, they have escaped your lunacy. but you cant escape what you are.
I have given a very well thought out explaination as to how God placed Jesus in her womb, if you cant accept that or don't accept that, who Cares? I don't.
one thing is CERTAIN, YOU CANT PROVE ME WRONG, NOR CAN YOU POINT TO ANY ONE VERSE THAT PROVES ME WRONG.
THE BIBLE DOESNT SAY HOW GOD GOT HER WITH CHILD, AND WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER IN THE SCHEME OF LIFE.
and after you posted that link, old PAD has been very quiet.lol
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and therein IS YOUR PROBLEM. you still got a lot of catholic blood in you.lol
YOU TELL A PERSON THAT THEY ARE WRONG, BUT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO SHOW THEM JUST HOW THEY ARE WRONG.
FULLY HUMAN-GOD PLACED A EMBRYO IN HER WOMB THAT ATTACHES ITSELF TO HER WOMB AND TAKES ON HER FEATURES, BUT HER EGG IS NOT USED.
I fully understand that this is well above your intelligence level, but that is your problem not mine

Mah response:

Unreal!!! It ain't curable!!!!

"FULLY HUMAN-GOD PLACED A EMBRYO IN HER WOMB THAT ATTACHES ITSELF TO HER WOMB AND TAKES ON HER FEATURES, BUT HER EGG IS NOT USED. "

God is not fully human!!! He is: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.....

I showed you from Scripture what caused Mary to conceive,,,,,as in: And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

conceive: To become pregnant with (offspring).

The definition of conceive does not include an embryo being attached to her womb..

BTW...You never did answer my question...whom were the parents of fully human Adam and Eve...

Me today:
You are telling the same lies over and over.

You:
YOU TELL A PERSON THAT THEY ARE WRONG, BUT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO SHOW THEM JUST HOW THEY ARE WRONG.

You are still calling God a liar..you are saying He did not follow through with what He said He would do, but instead He did the embryo attached to her womb thing....

You again flaunt God's Word not to use your own understanding and you brag about it!!!!

Location hidden

#545045 Jun 21, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying,'tard.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake
Chess

Columbus, OH

#545046 Jun 21, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
More nonsense from a discredited fool.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#545047 Jun 21, 2014
Another reason the CC has the fullness of truth, is their teachings on sexuality. Imo, this gay marriage epidemic is the result of centuries of protestant emphasis on sex and sexual attraction as being the embodiment of the human person. The Catholic Church doesn't distinct between Tony17, who is atteacted to the same sex, and someone who's attracted to lots of pizza. Both would be guilty of sin if they acted on their impulse. Gluttony and the act of homosexuality are both sins as it stands before God.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#545048 Jun 21, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and therein IS YOUR PROBLEM. you still got a lot of catholic blood in you.lol
FULLY HUMAN-GOD PLACED A EMBRYO IN HER WOMB THAT ATTACHES ITSELF TO HER WOMB AND TAKES ON HER FEATURES, BUT HER EGG IS NOT USED.
I fully understand that this is well above your intelligence level, but that is your problem not mine
Mah response:
Unreal!!! It ain't curable!!!!
"FULLY HUMAN-GOD PLACED A EMBRYO IN HER WOMB THAT ATTACHES ITSELF TO HER WOMB AND TAKES ON HER FEATURES, BUT HER EGG IS NOT USED. "
God is not fully human!!! He is: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.....
I showed you from Scripture what caused Mary to conceive,,,,,as in: And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
conceive: To become pregnant with (offspring).
The definition of conceive does not include an embryo being attached to her womb..
BTW...You never did answer my question...whom were the parents of fully human Adam and Eve...
Me today:
You are telling the same lies over and over.
You:
You are still calling God a liar..you are saying He did not follow through with what He said He would do, but instead He did the embryo attached to her womb thing....
You again flaunt God's Word not to use your own understanding and you brag about it!!!!
You're dumber than a bag of beans, boy.

Location hidden

#545049 Jun 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you can NOT explain the miracle that occurred with Mary for ONE reason.
you don't know the Bible and the Bible doesn't clarify as to how this Miracle was performed.
you keep using the word "overshadow" but this doesn't mean this is the Miracle, but youa re to ignorant to know what that word does mean.
all you can do is use a dictionary, which anyone on this Forum can do. that doesn't mean that You have the Knowledge to tell me what really happened.
at no time has God ever told us that w can not use our intelligence to figure something out, and so I caught you again in your ignorance.
Isaiah 1:18
King James Version (KJV)
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Here we find that your words are like empty clouds. they provide no rain for the thirsty, while God spoke to Is. and told him to reason with God so that he might learn something.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY AND SAY, YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG AND I PROVIDE VERSE OR VERSES TO SHOW YOU HOW IGNORANT THAT YOU ARE.LOL
The Bibles does not teach that I am to be able to explain miracles performed by God, or to explain anything He has said...He said to "believe" ...that I do and you don't...you question Him, His miracles, and call Him a liar..

He said "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths" and you ignore His teaching..you boost on your "superior intelligence" and your "university education"...you are proud of yourself...

Know what God's Word says about pride "Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Isa 1:18 has zilch to do with this discussion....

Location hidden

#545050 Jun 21, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumber than a bag of beans, boy.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake..

Location hidden

#545051 Jun 21, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
More nonsense from a discredited fool.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545052 Jun 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
Another reason the CC has the fullness of truth, is their teachings on sexuality. Imo, this gay marriage epidemic is the result of centuries of protestant emphasis on sex and sexual attraction as being the embodiment of the human person. The Catholic Church doesn't distinct between Tony17, who is atteacted to the same sex, and someone who's attracted to lots of pizza. Both would be guilty of sin if they acted on their impulse. Gluttony and the act of homosexuality are both sins as it stands before God.
That shows the lack of leadership in the RCC. The RCC does'nt distinguish between the sin of homosexuality and the sin of gluttony. Yet God calls for the death penalty for the sin of homosexuality but He calls for no such sentence for gluttony. There are different punishments for certain sins.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#545053 Jun 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
I have never heard the RCC preach against the sin of homosexuality. Gluttony either for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min gundee123 14,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 278,509
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min Sheilaa 17,928
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min NoStress4me 951,624
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min RiccardoFire 615,709
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min MUQ2 42,277
Why I'll Never Date a Filipina... (Dec '14) 48 min laugher 44
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min WildWeirdWillie 180,087
More from around the web