Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,940
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#544569 Jun 18, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>don't try and change subjects. you posted a link that agrees with me 100%. now you want to talk about Moses.
If I am wrong in what I say about God placing Jesus in her womb, then prove it or shut up, you are a childish boorish idiot and it shows.LOL
I used that web site because it says the opposite of what you have been saying....

You are the one that said Moses talked to Jesus...I simply showed you how idiotic your words are...

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Conceived....to become pregnant....

She conceived...the process continued and in time ended in the womb ...from there birth occured...

Mary was His mother...not His stepmother...not His surrogate mother...He was not adopted...I showed you several verses that say she was His natural human mother...
truth

Perth, Australia

#544570 Jun 18, 2014
&li st=RDojybwVrHTgc#t=167

byyyyyyyyyy

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#544571 Jun 19, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
quote passage?where Jesus Said like this?
before post some lies at first read Bible and make sure if you don't spread f...BS,
you poor scooter nunzio dumb butt Dork
Like 22:10 stupid.
Save your filthy mouth and perversion for somewhere else ya stalker slimeball.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#544572 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true!
I'm tired of your lies that you try to pass off as love and truth, while at the same time you are busy threatening others with eternal hell if they don't follow Protestant dictates.
Christianity: 40,000 different cults all condemning each other to Hell.

And yet declaring to be a single religion when playing the "numbers game".
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544573 Jun 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake..
I don't blame you for being embarrassed, thief.

Next time, consider thieving from a quality source.

Dummy.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544574 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so.
:)
Yeah, well you'll be happier hoping if you're eating Chess' chicken while doing so.

United States

#544575 Jun 19, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
this is a very good representation of the church that you love and God hates.
“The Catholic Church in Ireland is facing fresh accusations of child abuse after a researcher found records for 796 young children allegedly buried in a mass grave beside a former orphanage for the children of unwed mothers.
The researcher, Catherine Corless, says her discovery of child death records at the Catholic nun-run home in Tuam, County Galway, suggests that the former septic tank filled with bones is the final resting place for most, if not all, of the children” Reader Supported News Evidence indicates that the septic tank was renovated to be used as a burial crypt.
We have to remember that this sad find was uncovered by a researcher and [not disclosed ]by the Irish Catholic Church or officials from the religious order that ran the home. It is also important to note that this is just one of the many church run mother-child homes run in Ireland..
-
-
hojo wrote:
This is just yet another anti- Catholic media distortion of the truth in accusing the Catholic Church, nuns and a convent of these infant killings........ The mainstream media, just like you Protestant Propagandist "hack" preachers will "stop at nothing" to twist, pervert, exaggerate and manipulate the truth in theirs and your efforts to undermine Jesus Christ One True Catholic Church.........
-
-
There will be more like this turn up. You can count on it, hojo.
How do I KNOW THIS for a CERTAINTY? Because it's the Catholic Church. And it's what she does.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#544576 Jun 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey June how are you?
Wrong again, we follow Jesus and always try to lead people to Him.
Thanks Marge, but don't try to do ANY of us ANY favors by spreading one of your OWN 42,000 + inconsistent bible verse quoting (or better yet misquoting) bible verse Protestant interpretation (or better yet mis-interpretation of the Word of God..... Leading people "away from the Truth" is what you bible only " man made" self interpreting and personal "opinionated" fundamentalists DO BEST!.....

United States

#544577 Jun 19, 2014
according to ... http://itccs.org/ :

A Final Comment: Child rape not a crime in Catholicism – Archbishop’s admission is a wake up call

Catholic Archbishop Robert Carlson stated this week to American lawyers that he was “not aware that child rape is a crime”. Carlson is responsible for the concealment of priestly child trafficking in his Minneapolis diocese as far back as 1980.(NBC News, June 10, 2014)

Carlson’s outrageous remarks are not an aberration or a cause to simply be outraged: they are in fact an honest description of official Catholic policy and attitude. The rape of children is not a crime under catholic “canon law”(see Crimen Sollicitationas, www.hiddennolonger.com , appendix 9), nor according to the depraved values of catholic clergy and officials.

When Carlson expresses doubt over whether it’s wrong to rape a child, we should hardly be surprised. He has been raised in a religious culture that condones and belittles the crime because it profits massively from it to the tune of a multi-billion dollar a year in house child trafficking industry.

How long would any politician last if he made Carlson’s remark? The Church of Rome, of course, can get away with murder and this kind of obscenity, and does, all the time.

So why is the world tolerating the continued existence of this church: the worst child killing institution in human history?

Give your answer in the streets, not simply in your re-awakened outrage.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544578 Jun 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
June, the way I see it is that God made good and evil All for His purpose. I personally hate evil and turn to God for everything.
The Almighty wants you too to turn to Him, for He loves All His creation and then and only then can you find the peace that He wants from you and you agree He is best and worship Him for it.
God ... "I made a covenant with the Jews. Why are being evil by trying to deny ME my RIGHTS?

marge ... "You don't love the Jews. It was written."

God ... "You EVIL FOOL. You DARE to pretend that I am leading you, when the truth IS, you are trying in VAIN to PUSH ME?" I made a covenant with the faithful Jews, and I never broke my WORD!"

marge ... "But GOD???"

God ... "I am Jehovah-God, the one and only Abrahamic God of creation, and I reside in Olam Haba. I warn you. Stop being EVIL and stop pretending that you are preaching truth, or there WILL be DIRE consequences for your behavior!!!"

Prince George, Canada

#544579 Jun 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
June, the way I see it is that God made good and evil All for His purpose. I personally hate evil
Why would you hate evil if the HOLY god created it???

He must have created evil for a DIVINE purpose ... RIGHT???

Maybe God was testing you to see if you would follow pure unadulterated Judaism ... or if yu would follow scatter-brained EVIL Protestantism.

GEE ... wouldn't THAT be a HOOT?

The Jews could laugh all the way to the kingdom of Olam Haba and in turn tell YOU ... "I told you so. God created evil and YOU fell for it!!!"

Prince George, Canada

#544580 Jun 19, 2014
marge wrote:
Hey born-agains, How cool is it to live in this world but not even be part of it and already have a home in heaven!
I suggest that the God that never broke his covenant with the Jews has OTHER plans for you.

Maybe you could place your FAITH in THAT concept for a change.

It wasn't NICE of Martin Luther to put down the faithful Jews as vile liars. He taught you to misbehave. However YOU were the one that chose to follow the vain and ignorant Martin Luther ... so your WILL will have no one to blame but your self when you end up in Judaism's Gehenna.

Theology can "really" be a lot of fun, as the philosophical games can be played from so many different human concepts.

Prince George, Canada

#544581 Jun 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity: 40,000 different cults all condemning each other to Hell.
And yet declaring to be a single religion when playing the "numbers game".
They fell in love with the "numbers game."

The Jews were at one time very powerful. Their numbers were high because they had strong military support.

But their kingdom fell to the powerful ex-Jew Catholics.

Earthly kingdoms rise and fall.

Maybe someday soon the Muslims will rule most of the earth's people and the religious setting will again change.

Human nature is vain, ignorant and selfish ... and unfortunately that numbers game can't be helped.

Prince George, Canada

#544582 Jun 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you for being embarrassed, thief.
Next time, consider thieving from a quality source.
Would that "quality" source happen to be a source of which you approve???

Prince George, Canada

#544583 Jun 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well you'll be happier hoping if you're eating Chess' chicken while doing so.
Can you guarantee that it has that "magick" touch.

That's Wiccan-language! They have a magick touch all their own ... and they want you to believe it. Those priests and priestesses have been trained to bring down the power of the goddess from the moon.

It's tricky ... but if you join their group of devotees you can learn the "secret knowledge" that will lead you to the source of "universal truth."

Prince George, Canada

#544584 Jun 19, 2014
The Christian religionists want us to believe that they are above killing in the name of God ... even though the Muslims still aim to kill.

That isn't the case at all. Christian soldiers have been killing Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan, under the guise of creating a democracy.

Actually with the approval of the idiot George Bush, Christians with their bibles FLOCKED into those two countries with the full intention of making the Muslims over into Christians.

Do you think the Muslims are that stupid???

They know the game-plans. Their aim is to rule the world with THEIR own divisive religions.

Just as you adore your own religions ... they adore their own religions.

That is how the game is played. Your game-plan is not superior to theirs ... not from their perspective.

Prince George, Canada

#544585 Jun 19, 2014
Muslims learned how to be bullies from the Catholics way back in the 7th century, when they created their own new religion off of Judaism and Catholicism and Christian Gnosticism.

Humans that are bullies can't be made over into loving creatures. It just won't fly.

Humans are aggressive warriors ... some with words and some with words AND with weapons to i turn support the words.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following.

In 2002, I asked a Muslim in Paris why Islam was the fastest growing religion in the West. He said four out of five converts in Europe were women, positing there from that, aside from spousal conversions, significant numbers of Western females found the feminist notion of womanhood degrading and unworthy. Whether or not that’s true, I was startled in successive weeks to hear from Dutch and English acquaintances that they’ve begun going out “covered.” The Dutch lady lives in a rough part of Amsterdam and says when you’re on the street in Islamic garb, the Muslim men smile at you respectfully instead of jeering at you as an infidel whore. The English lady lives in a swank part of London but says pretty much the same thing. Both felt there was not just a physical but a psychological security in being dressed Muslim. They’re not “reverts,” but, at least for the purposes of padding the public space, they’re passing for Muslim. And as more of the public space becomes Muslim it will seem more and more comfortable to do that.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544586 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that "quality" source happen to be a source of which you approve???
I'll settle for someone who knows what he talking about.

Prince George, Canada

#544587 Jun 19, 2014
Christians would be in total shock if the Muslims became the dominant force of religion.

I wouldn't be at all surprised, as I study religions from the outside in, and comprehend that each group of devotees are very serious about making their own religion the world religion that they are certain is based on the one and only universal truth.

By reproducing in higher numbers, the Muslims will have the number's-power to control the votes ... and we all know that those who control the votes, control the government.

Maybe it will be Allah's will that in the future wins the day. Being totally selfish, I hope before that occurs, I will be dead and gone up in smoke. And I hope I won't have to reincarnate as an undercover Christian.

That would be a very nasty karma for me indeed.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544588 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Do you think the Muslims are that stupid???
They're Muslims.

They follow a pedophile.

So could be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 764,812
what the best model of this wrist watches 4 min aljwadh 10
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min zafar 1,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Rider on the Storm 175,046
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min AN NFL FAN 119,260
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 14 min bellz 34
Super Fast Traffic 15 min aljwadh 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min waaasssuuup 603,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 263,520

Top Stories People Search