Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693272 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

YTube

Marietta, GA

#544875 Jun 21, 2014

*POPE ....."BANNED" ??

http://youtu.be/zbzZ_00pX-k

truth

Perth, Australia

#544876 Jun 21, 2014
No I grow up where is lots of tobacco industry exist..I don't used that no.

Are you for sure milk its ok if cow or goat eat lots of herbal lief?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544877 Jun 21, 2014
I suggest that the Catholic bible is an anti-Semitic fraud ... and that the KJV is simply an extension of the same anti-Semitic fraud.

I own a KJV ... and I keep it as a reference of what real trash IS all about. Those scammers wanted me to believe that God would love me, ONLY if I became a Protestant.

The Joke was on them!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......

THE BIBLE

THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.

ITS DOCTRINES ARE HOLY, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

READ IT AND BE WISE, believe it to be safe, and practise it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#544878 Jun 21, 2014
Why you think if animals eat lots of nice pasture include herbal things have to be fraud or shame..I never hear from anyone from that they going died?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544879 Jun 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists have their own RELIGion..even ministers whose whole desire is,disproving and denying what we know by scripture AND FAITH..centuries from now, who knows they might find a twentieth century bible of their own written from internet copy and paste!!!!!
Atheists that claim to be in a religion, are simply mocking ALL religion.

You choose to mock all religion that is not Protestant and Atheists and Agnostics.

Greedy ... aren't YOU???

And to top it off ... you are certain that Jesus and God exists to support your GREED!
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544880 Jun 21, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate???.... There is "nothing" to debate!...... The historical and biblical TRUTH of the TRUE interetation of the bible has been authenticated,confirmed and substantiated for over 1500 years since the Early Church Father ( who by-the-way) were ALL Catholic ---"formed the Canon of Scriptures, wrote the bible, and correctly interpreted it in 382, 393,and 397AD ........That is all that you bible only "fundies" are (forever) trying to do is to "debate, discuss, argue, re-interpret ( or better yet MIS-INTERPRET) the the bible..Again---There is "nothing" to debate!.......That is "exactly" why you Protestant bible only's have over 42,000 contradicting, inconsistent hodge-podge of confused and chaotic Denominations that are splintered and fractured into "nothing" but a bunch of "self-opinionated" (make-it-up) as you go "half -truth" half-heresy Christian sects..... I lived this bible only ldistorted lie for over 35 years as a fundamental Protestant before coming to the REAL historical and biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church......
HOJO, IF YOU CANT READ THEN DO US A FAVOR AND SHUT UP.

I was talking about Adrian rogers who is dead, therefore we could not debate the doctrine of OSAS with him.

Adrian Rogers, former three-time president of the Southern Baptist Convention, died early in the morning on November 15, 2005 in Memphis, Tennessee ...

Of course, xbore is assumed to be a cadaver
truth

Perth, Australia

#544881 Jun 21, 2014
noo scripture say not eat to much as well fasting so often..
now pleasure
Whats deference between pleasure and help?

pleasure=drink smoke to much eat is some

help=depend your structure of body as well immune system
Liam

Detroit, MI

#544882 Jun 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update..FRAUDS DO ABOUND
Who knows what is buried or hidden or a,hoax or real...and in which century it came from.
Whose bones were where , stolen..moved , reburied, when. Are Relics,on sAle,from saints the real deal...bones? Pieces,of the Cross, His,Robe??? Really???
Fake documents ??
There is a claim of an ossuary in Jerusalem SIMON BAR JONAH...who is it..why is it guarded by the RCC '
Is it real..are,Peters bones actually in Rome..are they the ones,at the Vatican..maybe..they are old bones, his or not ....
We today have no DNA,to match anything to....
FOR EXAMPLE
A whole movie was based on some authors interpretation of a painting done centuries AFTER CHRIST...you'd think by the way it was,portrayed it was a, photo, not just a,painting of St John that was posited to really be Mary Magdalene ...how,on earth would the,artist know,anywAy ..HE WAS,NOT THERE ..really ..but lots,of people fell into the fictional .....because,of a novel...how,silly ..it's,not like the artist was there in the upper room..!!!!!!
Carbon dating only goes,so far..THE OSSUARY...I hope it's,not a,hoax, buT if not proved its,still no cause for doubt .
Fact is thousands were persecuted, many who saw Christ's death or believed in the Resurrection.why would they die for a,lie
.this small country occurrence has changed the world in ways we can hardly imagine ...Christ is real...he came at a,time there was still a temple and a,country full of GODS,PEOPLE and yet advanced in time enough that roads had been built to hasten the spread of His,WORD by those HE commissioned.....he fulfilled prophecy centuries,old .....isn't God's timing miraculous.
There was no internet to cook up a hoax folks,would follow...just believers who had lived and died for belief in Him...there is your evidence ....
When we feel the Spirit calling us,to believe, read scriptures about Him , know,in our hearts and souls, made in His,image , HE IS REAL..
Finding physical evidence would be great as the ossuary of James, even others...might bring some to belief others to doubt ..
..but in this day and age we have to rely FIRST on FAITH in our Saviour as Christ blessed those who DID NOT SEE but believed in the Risen Saviour as He told Thomas thousands,of years ago...
Atheists have their own RELIGion..even ministers whose whole desire is,disproving and denying what we know by scripture AND FAITH..centuries from now, who knows they might find a twentieth century bible of their own written from internet copy and paste!!!!!
You said there is an ossuary in Jerusalem that says "Simon Bar Jonah". Then you wondered why it is guarded by the RCC.
First off, it is not 'guarded by the RCC'. Where the heck did you pull that from?
Second, "Simon" and "John" were two of the most popular names in Jerusalem at that time. "Simon, son of John" is written on many crypts I would imagine.
Third, Jesus Christ changed Simons name to Peter. You are assuming Peter changed it back to Simon, and after the Bible was written, people stopped calling him Peter.
Fourth, the whereabouts of Peter is no mystery. The world was well aware of who he was, where he lived and died. It only became a controversy when fundies decided they needed to further distance the Catholic Church.
Fifth, since when are you interested in archeology? I said it before and ill say it again: archeology, science, reason and logic are no friend to fundamental born again Christianity..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#544883 Jun 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Memorizing the Catholic Church's Bible verses doesn't make someone a pastor....
~~~
Going through the calisthenics of the Roman Catholic religious system does not make one a Christian.

Jesus said ..YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN..

The roman Catholic religious system has plagiarize the Bible (claimed they wrote it.) AND
attempted to add their lies IT TO FIT THEIR OWN RELIGION ..They are responsible for billions of souls they have deceived..and brought inder bondage to it.

.Isa 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Isa 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isa 5:15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

Isa 5:16 But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

The roman catholic religious system is neither holy nor righteous....It is a carnal institution of sinful wannabees....that have no concept of the holiness righteousness of God.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544884 Jun 21, 2014
John Huss was the one burned at the stake by the Catholic self-perceived "reformers."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

That history formed the backdrop to Pope Benedict XVI’s meeting this afternoon in Prague with leaders of other Christian churches in the Czech Republic, held at the headquarters of the Archdiocese of Prague.

In welcoming the pope, Pavel ?erný, a theologian with the Church of the Brethren and president of the Ecumenical Council of Churches in the Czech Republic, reminded Benedict that “for centuries, the figure of Jan Hus divided the churches and also the perception of history.” He thanked the Catholic church for the initiative of Pope John Paul II, which,?erný said, brought “his character and his struggle for the truth” to light,“which still has something to say for our struggles today.”

As expected, Benedict alluded to the need to “heal the wounds of the past,” and specifically referred to the 1999 Rome symposium on Hus.

“I pray that such ecumenical initiatives will bear fruit not only in order to persevere on the path to Christian unity, but for the good of the entire European society,” the pope said.

Benedict did not, however, offer any new apology for the death of Hus, or announce any new evaluation of Hus as a reformer.

In general, Benedict’s remarks to the ecumenical leaders were focused more on the present than the past.

http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/benedict...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544885 Jun 21, 2014
Catholics, as are Protestants, are simply defenders of their own faith as being based on holiness.

Catholics want to claim that their religion is based on universal truth ... but pope John Paul II apologized for the behavior of the Catholics that slaughtered the Jews and so many others as heretics that they in turn taught was truth from GOD.

The lies were plain to that one partially honest pope. He admitted what others will NOT admit and will not face as being based on the real truth concerning the horrors of religion.

Religion never was based on anything but the attitude of "I am right and you are wrong. I serve GOOD and you serve EVIL."

GREED ... from the get-go!

Stupid humans.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544886 Jun 21, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Going through the calisthenics of the Roman Catholic religious system does not make one a Christian.
Jesus said ..YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN..
Hahahahahahaha

The Protestant mad-man is at it again.

Do you honestly believe that Catholics give a rat's ass what a Protestant preaches as truth when Catholics believe they OWN the one and only universal truth.

You have to be a REAL dummy.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#544887 Jun 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest that the Catholic bible is an anti-Semitic fraud ... and that the KJV is simply an extension of the same anti-Semitic fraud.
I own a KJV ... and I keep it as a reference of what real trash IS all about. Those scammers wanted me to believe that God would love me, ONLY if I became a Protestant.
The Joke was on them!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......
THE BIBLE
THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.
ITS DOCTRINES ARE HOLY, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.
READ IT AND BE WISE, believe it to be safe, and practise it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
~~~

YOU WROTE

The Joke was on them!!!

I have news for you...

THE FINAL JUDGMENT OF YOUR ETERNAL SOUL WILL NOT BE A JOKE..

Php 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Php 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Gal_6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544888 Jun 21, 2014
Let me count just of few of thy ways
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Hindus own universal truth

Buddhist own universal truth

Polytheistic Hebrews own universal truth

Monotheistic Jews own universal truth

Catholics own universal truth

Gnostic Christians own universal truth

Muslims own universal truth

Protestants own universal truth
truth

Perth, Australia

#544889 Jun 21, 2014
noooooo
i am deference thinker
i don't liked hurt you
holy scripture perfectly describe book of exodus

see
as send in sea from one side to another earth its promise to Abraham
exodus

explain word exodus
why is like that

its written
how many, you going prosecuted poor prophets
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544890 Jun 21, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
The Joke was on them!!!
I have news for you...
THE FINAL JUDGMENT OF YOUR ETERNAL SOUL WILL NOT BE A JOKE..
Php 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Php 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Gal_6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
I suggest you stop using Catholic scriptures to condemn the Catholics to eternal hell.

Maybe you could try creating a Protestant god that will inspire you to write Protestant scriptures ... you THIEF.

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544891 Jun 21, 2014
The continual fight over who owns universal truth will carry on as long as religion carries on.

And I guarantee that religion will carry on.

The proof is right here on this forum in the ever-so-haughty attitude of ... "I am a righteous servant of the holy God ... and all of you others are evil fodder of the devil."

It is what it is ... and I for one don't lose any sleep over it.

I just try to point out the stupidity of entertaining such ridiculous nonsense for those who want to see.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544892 Jun 21, 2014
Because I try to save the lives of women who have abortions by keeping the clinics open ... a Catholic on another thread wrote the following post to me.

He also was certain that GOD chose him to preach.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! We proclaim YOU should be burned at the stake you baby killing heretic! Somebody grab some matches! I want to light the fire myself!
truth

Perth, Australia

#544893 Jun 21, 2014
i did not say like that
forgive me if i hurt you
its written
earth will be fulfill inhabitant
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544895 Jun 21, 2014
I never had an abortion ... and therefore I would have had every right to use a bible to preach down at other women for having abortions. But I wanted to learn WHY women chose to have abortions, so that I would not "in haste" become judge and jury over them.

For that ability to study, rather than "in haste" to condemn ... I am thankful.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book …“Abortion … by R. F. R. Gardner”… comes the following….first published in 1972.

The Worn-out Mother

There is, however, another group which the Scandinavians class as “the worn-out mother.” Writing of a group in Norway, Kolstad states:“All women within the group of medico-social indications were mentally or physically impaired beforehand; the pregnancy was merely the drop that caused the cup to overflow. Characteristic of their reaction are statements to the effect that they ‘cannot bear the thought of pregnancy and another child to tend.’ The state of impairment visible in the patient has, on the whole, been caused by social or economic factors. The housewife has, during a number of years, been worn down by chores, by bad living conditions, unhappy conjugal relations, heavy labor, many children, abuse of alcohol, etc. She has thus grown nervous and exhausted, she has lost her physical and mental resources, and is afraid of the future, of what will happen to the husband, the children and herself.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min Travesty 52,159
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 41 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 55 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
More from around the web