Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683865 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#544619 Jun 19, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Can you give me some observable evidence that evolution is true?
If you didn't believe Charles Darwin's theory ... why would believe a theory of someone on a forum???

"Observable evidence" is simply you playing the word-game and wanting to end the discussion with "I was right to begin with." Golly GEE I'm so WISE. It's a good thing Jesus and God agree with me ... blah, blah, blah........"
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544620 Jun 19, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what ever the hell you wish dear.
I already do!

You can dance around the issue all you like ... but you suggested that you had contacts and you also mentioned the "source."

Words are not idle.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#544621 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't believe Charles Darwin's theory ... why would believe a theory of someone on a forum???
"Observable evidence" is simply you playing the word-game and wanting to end the discussion with "I was right to begin with." Golly GEE I'm so WISE. It's a good thing Jesus and God agree with me ... blah, blah, blah........"
Therefore your answer is that you put faith in Darwin. You have no observable evidence, you rely on Faith. Then when a theory is changed, you change your faith to a new unobservable theory. LOL
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544622 Jun 19, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Around where?
In mythology.
>>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

Amon, or Amen (the mysterious), an Egyptian divinity, whose name occurs in that of No-amon. Nah 3:8. Amen was one of the eight gods of the first order, and chief of the triad of Thebes. He was worshipped at that city as Amen-Ra, or “Amen the Sun.”
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544623 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I suggest you don't comment at all on pedophilia.
If Muhammad existed, he was far from being the only pedophile in religious "close-knit"-circles .
More and more those in all religions as adults are exposing the pedophiles that molested them when they were children.
Pedophilia was and is common-place.
And are no more worthy of reverence than Muhammad.

And I will comment on what I please.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544624 Jun 19, 2014
The way it was
The way it is
The way it oughta be
Ain't no tellin about some things

Author unknown
Chess

Columbus, OH

#544625 Jun 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake..
Repetitive nonsense from a thief, liar, and dunce.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544626 Jun 19, 2014
The High Priest of Amun or First Prophet of Amun (hem netjer en tepy) was the highest-ranking priest in the priesthood of the Ancient Egyptian god Amun.

https://www.google.ca/...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544627 Jun 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will comment on what I please.
I encourage all comments.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544628 Jun 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
And are no more worthy of reverence than Muhammad.
Well if Muhammad existed and molested children ... I suggest if he begged forgiveness before his last breath from the same god as the one you worship ... he will now be in paradise being rewarded SIMPLY for having faith. It's just THAT simple.

FOOLS!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544629 Jun 19, 2014
I wonder, if Muhammad was real, if he believed that the Mahdi was also "his" savior, or if he believed that he could be forgiven his trespassed without an intermediary vouching for his character to Allah???

Silly humans.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544630 Jun 19, 2014
trespasses
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#544631 Jun 19, 2014
When I was under the spell of religion, I believed that I could go straight to the god with my problems.

Jesus had no place in my prayers, as I wasn't a Christian anyway, so I figured that I was out of his picture even if his spirit DID exist.

I am so thankful to have left all that archaic religious confusion-making nonsense behind.

Sacramento, CA

#544632 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Muhammad existed and molested children ... I suggest if he begged forgiveness before his last breath from the same god as the one you worship ... he will now be in paradise being rewarded SIMPLY for having faith. It's just THAT simple.
FOOLS!
Mo was like you, he rejected Christ.

Sacramento, CA

#544633 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
When I was under the spell of religion, I believed that I could go straight to the god with my problems.
Jesus had no place in my prayers, as I wasn't a Christian anyway, so I figured that I was out of his picture even if his spirit DID exist.
I am so thankful to have left all that archaic religious confusion-making nonsense behind.
now your savior is darwin. LOL

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#544634 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I already do!
You can dance around the issue all you like ... but you suggested that you had contacts and you also mentioned the "source."
Words are not idle.
No one said that words were idle June.
In fact I said they are not and that I intentionally set you up. What part of that do you need explained to you again dear?
I have no intent to seriously discuss this topic with you. You have NO intellectual integrity on this subject. You ignore what people say and insert your own words in their posts.
You are dishonest in this discussion.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Location hidden

#544635 Jun 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage all comments.
Of course you do dear. It is how you satisfy your primal urge to dominate others and attempt to brow beat them into your way of thinking. You belittle people and make fun of them because they happen to hold a different view or opinion.
You CONSTANTLY commit transgressions against your fellow man and accuse others of the same thing you do.
You are not worthy of debate. You are intellectually dishonest, and spend all day every day bashing others and trashing their most private of possessions - their personal beliefs.
I enjoy discussion with honest folks June, and do not care what they personally believe. I personally disagree with most here as to how things really are, however, It's their life dear, let em live in peace as they see fit.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#544636 Jun 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetitive nonsense from a thief, liar, and dunce.
Crawl back under your favorite rock...lying snake.

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#544637 Jun 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know ya gotta be creative if ya got no TV for entertainment.
Marshmallow?
The smores aren't gonna taste funny, are they?
hojo

Waconia, MN

#544638 Jun 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....What is the message that 155 Million educated protestant Americans aren't getting that you 68 million catholics (17 million practicing catholics) are getting?
The FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH in Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Mr Wiggley 16,836
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 25 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 2 hr His Eminency dr S... 45
More from around the web