Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703873 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#544176 Jun 15, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, 15- 58%? Lol. Why dont you just say: "somewhere between 0%- and 43% of Priests are gay. Lol. You are awesome, Ox. Please don't go away and I urge you to keep fighting the Cowboy, as you two were made for each other.
I am not saying one thing...I am posting info gathered by reliable sources which I agree with because I have nothing to base a disagreement...

That is a decent cop-out....
Michael

Canada

#544177 Jun 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are SO right!....There IS more !.....
Protestant Sexual Abuse "Exceeds" that of the Catholic Church
www.foxnews.com/story/...abuse-minors-in-prot...
pblosser.blogspot.com/2013/01/Protestant-cler...
dannimoss.wordpress.com/clergy-abuse-links/pr...
...You have just proved to everyone that church clergy should not be trusted.

....there is a perverted subculture within the ranks of church leaders.

Location hidden

#544178 Jun 15, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what part of this statement of mine can you not understand?
[we ALL know that she birthed a baby and the baby was named Jesus as they were told to call Him, but the Son of God never had a mother]
Thanks for reconfirming that my post regards you calling the Word of God lies is gospel truth..
Your words say it all.

Mother: A female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.(That means she was pregnant...honest!!!!)

And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

You need help, Ask your granddaughter to help you...the one that refers to God Almighty as god....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#544180 Jun 15, 2014
So, Oxbow, Mary is an adulterer, Jesus is a bastard child, Mary and Joseph were lousy parents and Jesus smuggled booze into a wedding in water jugs.

Sounds like they were Southern Baptists.
hojo

Waconia, MN

#544181 Jun 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....there is a perverted subculture within the ranks of church leaders.
Yes---and it is excessive withthe Church leaders of the Protestant Churches in which sexual perversion pedophelia " far and away" exceeds that of the Catholic Church.......The mainstream media continues to ignore, hide and cover-up sexual abuse that has (secretly) been " running ramped" in the Protestant Churches for decades!....... Your pedophelia Protestant Church leaders have been "found out"!!!! You " fundies" can no longer hide from own cover- up!!!!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#544182 Jun 15, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Genuflection IS WORSHIP....
GENUFLEC'TION, n.[L. genu,the knee, and flectio, a bending.]
The act of bending the knee, particularly in worship.
~~~

THOSE THAT DO NOT KEEP THE SAYING OF REVELATION

Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly:

blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

(NOTE... WHAT THE ANGEL TOLD JOHN THE RELATOR...WHEN HE ATTEMPTED TO WORSHIP HIM)....

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen

, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

Rev 22:9 --> Then saith he unto me,

See thou do it not:

for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book:

worship God.<----

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#544183 Jun 15, 2014
FYI - Major flooding in Italy... must see! Also.. hailstorm during eruption of Mount Etna caught on video... all happening at the same time...Dutchsinse

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

WARNINGS. Mankind has been Warned (for a long time now) that a "Time of Wrath", our Creator's Anger against "Wickedness" and those who practice it is coming. It's seeping up out of the Earth and will soon be falling from the sky in order given....

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/8.htm http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/18.htm

"These people honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. In Vain do you worship Me, teaching as Doctrine the commandments of men, neglecting The Commandments of GOD, you hold to the tradition of men." http://biblehub.com/mark/7-8.htm vs 7,8

"Do not merely listen to The Word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says." http://biblehub.com/james/1-22.htm

“If you love Me, you will keep My Commandments." http://biblehub.com/john/14-15.htm

http://biblehub.com/niv/exodus/20.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-48.htm

http://biblehub.com/philippians/3-12.htm

Location hidden

#544184 Jun 15, 2014
Telling number...

PRIESTS HIT HARD BY HIDDEN AIDS EPIDEMIC
CNN
January 31, 2000

(AP)-Roman Catholic priests in the United States are dying from AIDS-related illnesses at a rate four times higher than the general population and the cause is often concealed on their death certificates, The Kansas City Star reported in a series of stories that started Sunday.
http://CNN.com/2000/HEALTH/AIDS/01/31/aids.pr...

How is this possible!!!! Are they not to live a life of celibacy
(abstention from sexual relations)??? Is it something in the air????

Location hidden

#544185 Jun 15, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THOSE THAT DO NOT KEEP THE SAYING OF REVELATION
Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly:
blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
(NOTE... WHAT THE ANGEL TOLD JOHN THE RELATOR...WHEN HE ATTEMPTED TO WORSHIP HIM)....
Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen
, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 --> Then saith he unto me,
See thou do it not:
for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book:
worship God.<----
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
If that Scripture supports: Genuflection IS WORSHIP....
The act of bending the knee, particularly in worship. it can also be used to support "pigs fly"..
hojo

Waconia, MN

#544186 Jun 15, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Telling number...
PRIESTS HIT HARD BY HIDDEN AIDS EPIDEMIC
CNN
January 31, 2000
Is it something in the air????
Yes!!!....Just more of the same old Protestant polluted and (exaggerated) Propaganda!!........January 31, 2000 from over 14 years ago!.........
Y2K was also an exaggerated "farce"..........You r comments are just another example of how "desperate" you bible only's have become n spreading your anti-catholic distortions, lies and deceit......
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544187 Jun 15, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If that Scripture supports: Genuflection IS WORSHIP....
The act of bending the knee, particularly in worship. it can also be used to support "pigs fly"..
you are sick.

Location hidden

#544188 Jun 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!!....Just more of the same old Protestant polluted and (exaggerated) Propaganda!!........January 31, 2000 from over 14 years ago!.........
Y2K was also an exaggerated "farce"..........You r comments are just another example of how "desperate" you bible only's have become n spreading your anti-catholic distortions, lies and deceit......
Now there is something most people don't know,,,,this is what CNN is guilty of!!!!! Any idea why that is so????

Location hidden

#544189 Jun 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman Catholic Priests and AIDS - presents of God ministry
www.remnantofgod.org/RCC-AIDS.htm
(AP)-Roman Catholic priests in the United States are dying from AIDS-related illnesses at a rate four times higher than the general population and the cause is ...

Location hidden

#544190 Jun 15, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are sick.
Prove me wrong......
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#544191 Jun 15, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong......
don't have to, you are never right.

but I already have.

CHRIST IS A TITLE,CHRIST IS A TITLE,CHRIST IS A TITLE,CHRIST IS A TITLE.

rotflol@U
Liam

Detroit, MI

#544192 Jun 16, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all calling each other liars and frauds. Sadly, you are all correct.
You all follow the doctrines of Paul, Emperors and Priests, not Jesus. I just wish you would all admit it.
"Jesus Wept."
"You follow the doctrines of Paul"
Well, yes, but thats not how the Catholic Church was set up. Many people erroneously assume Jesus told 5 of His Apostles to compose a Bible; distribute it among the people, along with the OT canon -that didn't even exist btw - and let the folks hold Bible study to figure out doctrines. The Catholic Church is not a democracy like the SBC or any other splintering sect. Jesus started a Davidic Kingdom, with a prime minister. In fact, that's how a canon of Scripture was able to be compiled. Jesus nor His Apostles ever gave anyone a list...it took an earthly authority.
You say the writings of Paul are not Scripture, then give us a verse where Christ says the writings of Luke, Paul's disciple, is Scripture.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#544193 Jun 16, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus started a Davidic Kingdom, with a prime minister. In fact, that's how a canon of Scripture was able to be compiled.
You are talking about Peter and he was married! So were most of the apostles.!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#544194 Jun 16, 2014
There is nothing in the Bible that even remotely referred to a Roman Catholic "Universal Church"

Jesus did not start a UNIVERSAL CHURCH...ANY MORE THAN GOD CREATED A UNIVERSAL EARTH...

UNIVERS'AL, n.[See the adjective.]

1. In logic, a universal is complex or incomplex. A complex universal, is either a universal proposition, as "every whole is greater than its parts," or whatever raises a manifold conception in the mind, as the definition of a reasonable animal.

An incomplex universal, is what produces one conception only in the mind, and is a simple thing respecting many; as human nature, which relates to every individual in which it is found.

2. The whole; the general system of the universe.[Not in use.]

THE EARTH IS UNIQUE IN ITS EXISTENCE..... THERE IS NO PROOF THAT ANOTHER SUCH PLANET EXIST.

THE ROMAN (so called ) "UNIVERSAL" RELIGIOUS SYSTEM is so far removed from the teachings of the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE THAT IT IS LAUGHABLE THAT IT WOULD BE SO VAIN AND EGOCENTRIC AS TOO CALL ITSELF THE RELIGION OF THE UNIVERSE...

IT IS A BASTARD RELIGION.... BORN OF HUMAN IMAGINATIONS.
USING NAME DROPPINGS ........ REFERENCES TO JESUS CHRIST

THUS MAKING IT PALPABLE TO THE CARNALLY MINDED

YET.... WORSHIPING ITSELF...

TO ASSUME ....THAT IT IS APPROVED OF GOD, WHEN NOTHING ABOUT IT

( ITS
rituals
conjecture,
teachings
calisthenics
idolatry
witchcraft and
absolute disregard for a moral and a holy lifestyle)

IS FOUND IN GODS WORD

IS ANATHEMAT'ICAL,

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#544195 Jun 16, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid ot just lying to protect the church you worship ?
At Bishop Athanasius' bidding (His Easter Letter 367) all books not in the canon approved by the Roman Emperor (AKA Bible) were ordered to be burned and anyone caught with them or espousing views contrary to the Church in Rome was to be executed.
What sick and perverted deity do you worship that demands you all to be either liars or morons ?
"Lies are prayers to Satan!"
BenAdam

Peace

Well, I read the letter, it was short. I suggest you read it. There is no mention of burning anyone caught, nor of even burning books not mentioned in the list.

http://silentwaters.org/articles/3-athanasius...

I suggest you read something first before you make a prejudiced comment on it.

This shows your suppositions, pre-suppositions. I shall remember to check out your source material.

Peace
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#544196 Jun 16, 2014
RCC is a combination of pagan sun worship and Jewish cabalism.

Liam, do you deny that Peter was married?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Deep Grope 88,621
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 17 min Doctor REALITY 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BongoKrap 996,575
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 1 hr Joseph8 36
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,925
Walmart works their workers on Thanksgiving too!!! (Nov '13) 4 hr Andy 3
Going Full Nazi - Supreme Soviet and the Law of... 5 hr Follow The Money 4